Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX)
Old Forum Content for CVXMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- traderbren: $CVX - sold my Jan $120 calls this morning as $CVX needs to rest here after a phenomenal run.
- champ: $USO ---- #News...was released today...1/13....a few new reasons that, confirms what I have been saying, for the last 16 months...on why #Oil Inventories have been dropping... #1...Imports have dropped, into the U.S... by 2 million barrels a day, fro ...
- debeers: $CVX-South Africa giving permission to sell some assets. BMO Capital upgrades to 140. Energy will be the largest beneficiary after the financials of the tax cut because exploration expense had to be averaged out and brent now near the 70 limit.CVX has the added bene of a divvie to go with.
- debeers: $CVX- I'm looking forward to sanctions being re-imposed especially as i live less than 5 miles away from $CVX corporate..................
- michaelH: @champ $DJI $JPM $WFC $PNC #indices #Political Oils have been doing great. Didnt see too much here today on the sector. I know you have your share. Looking to add to my oil names but everything looks over extended. Looking at $CDEV and $XEC as 2 I own that still look to have room to move higher. Fundies on CDEV are good but chart not showing much of a breakout. Still very long $CRZO, and $XOM, $CVX, $EOG, $NOV, $CLR, and $APC
- champ: @michaelH $DJI $JPM $WFC $PNC $CDEV $XEC $CRZO $XOM $CVX $EOG $NOV $CLR $APC #indices #Political ---- I had a post today on $PXD and info. I took profits on a few positions...but only 1/2..$PXD was one on the high turn....and I'm holding all of my 22 positions.. in the sector and I did not add to any today but I posted the other day, that I added to all of my position, before and after the API inventory report....I posted I was taking profits, in names in other sectors and was rotating more $$$ into my energy positions, most all. However, I'm trading $ERX, with size daily, around my Core position but only if and when the sector looks positive.
- bRobert: $CVX . Easy holding stock. $140 target Long leap calls.
- riskmanager: @bRobert $CVX Why leap calls and not the stock? Pays a fairly nice dividend and you can sell covered calls for additional income. Guess you could do the same with the leaps, sans the dividend? Just curious. Thanks
- bRobert: @riskmanager $CVX Stock ownership and dividends are great. My leap call strategies return 200 - 400% over a 12 month period. In addition , the long term capital gains is 15%. Dividends taxed at highest tax rate. Not as appealing . Last year BX paid close to 13% dividend. That was an exception for me. Still had leap calls also. Stock appreciated 50% . Leap call return dwarfed stock and dividend return. I often sell short calls against the leap calls and generate some additional income.
- bRobert: $CVX flag/trigger Target $140+ long leap calls
- cmaxwel1: @geotheo $RDSA $DVN $XLE $EOG $RDS ( I added $CVX recently as well so, I am holding a full position in $XLE $EOG and $CVX which I like better than $RDSA. I'm also Holding $AMLP which I have been buying under 10, with a monthly dividend. Pipelines have always had a core position in my portfolio.
- geotheo: @cmaxwel1 $RDSA $DVN $XLE $EOG $RDS $CVX $AMLP I've been buying some bottom dwellers lately. $ESV, $SND, $HK, $SWN, $EMES, $APA. Also, nibbled at $TOT for the 5+% dividend. All are up nicely. Hard to keep myself from thinking I'm a genius.
- champ: @geotheo $RDSA $DVN $XLE $EOG $RDS $CVX $AMLP $ESV $SND $HK $SWN $EMES $APA $TOT --- Funny... but thats where a lot of $$$$ hide-out... in many targeted names. Don't tell everyone....but I also read.. buy low...sell high
- bRobert: @phgruver $IBM $GM $CVX $IBM Dogs of the Dow 2018 ? MRK later
7. $CVX – best fundamentals in the big cappers.
8. $XOM – same.
9. $CRR – Fracking business is working now that oil is moving higher. This is a slow mover on weekly chart. But short interest is 13.5 days. RS is 93.
10. $HES &n ...
- bRobert: $CVX Dog of the dow for 2018 Target $140 Long 2019 leap calls . These will be huge winner
- mopick: @bRobert $CVX, am with you on this one. Picked-up some this morning, jettisoning $COP. More upside with $CVX.
- bRobert: @mopick $CVX $COP Look at the weekly chart. Speaks for itself. This and GM top dogs of dow 2018
- champ: $SLCA up $1.75 now @ $34.25 and this is my largest position, in this #Sand sub-sector and in the Markets, for now. This stock could finely, move out of this level and the next target is $37 but this stock will be back to its 52 week high, at around ...
- grcjr: $CVX set to open at a new 52+ week high. Was watching for a flag. Added recently.
- grcjr: $CAT $SXC $CVX $FCX new 52+week highs
- cmaxwel1: @Bridget $XLU $SMH $IYR $NKE $DK $CVX $LEN $BX $X $TIF $IR $CRZO $APC $PXD $CLR $LNG $PTEN $XEC $CXO $CTXS $LEA $CCL $RCL $ACN $DQ $DOV $PCG $EWW $KMX $TTD $SOI $GOOS $HOME $GDI $WTTR #Notes $XLU buy limit order 50.16, 76 day avg seems to be support for the index. and has a yield.
- DAN: $XLE -- Some energy stocks are breaking out...specifically the XLE. Here are some names that are under buying pressure. $MRO $CVX $EOG $APC $DVN. There are others, of course, but these are the ones that look more interesting to me -- and that I believe have potential for more upside.
- rck89: @DAN $XLE $MRO $CVX $EOG $APC $DVN Thanks. I was just going to compliment Bridget on her $EOG "breakout" comments yesterday. She was (and is ) so right! Still, since there's been no real movement in crude prices, the stocks must be up because of the new tax plan. I've owned $CVX for awhile because of its dividend and $ERX just because!
- michaelH: @DAN $XLE $MRO $CVX $EOG $APC $DVN //$CRZO chart also looks good.
- Lynda: @DAN $XLE $MRO $CVX $EOG $APC $DVN The exploration and production ones operating in the Permian Basin.
- DAN: @rck89 $XLE $MRO $CVX $EOG $APC $DVN $ERX (Insert "thumbs up" emoticon here). 8-)
- issues: @rck89 $XLE $MRO $CVX $EOG $APC $DVN $ERX Hard to figure out.If USA is going to get more oil out of our land, that dilutes the supply, therefore oil becomes cheaper, right?
- phgruver: @issues $MRO $PE $APC $DVN $MTDR $CVX $XLE I added to $MRO. It is an existing LT position of mine. I added some back in Sept. when it set a higher high at 13, and added a bit more yesterday, as it seemed poised to break out above the Nov. high. It only pays a 1.23% dividend, so I won't hang on too long.
- issues: On the 10 day chart, here's the leaders: $MRO 14%, $PE 10%, $APC 10% $DVN 8% $MTDR 4%, $CVX 4%. I bought $XLE. Who of you bought any of the others and why did you choose the one you bought? Checking PE's: $EOG 5,000 wow! $CVX pe 34.(Neg pe on MRO & APC.) $DVN pe 12. DVN has the lowest price/earnings but I see CVX has a long way to go to reach all time high. CVX was talked about on Fast Money last night!
- bRobert: $CVX Long leap calls Great chart Targets $130 then $140+
- mopick: @issues $MRO $PE $APC $DVN $MTDR $CVX $XLE $EOG, have been in $COP for a while now. One of the best performers in this space this year!
- bRobert: $CVX 2019 JAN 130 calls . good start Up over 30%. will add on pullbacks. eventually will sell some short term premium against to further lower cost basis ($4.70)
- issues: @bRobert $GUSH looks like the very definition of "at resistance" but could BO! NP Oils owned today $XLE $CVX $DVN $COP $CVRR $HFC
- issues: @bRobert $CVX I'm with you Rob. I bought $CVX also (small starter position)
- bRobert: @issues $GUSH $XLE $CVX $DVN $COP $CVRR $HFC I'm long from below. will add on pullbacks/higher lows.
$CVX - day 1
$LEN - new 52 week high
$BX - strong breakout, wait for phase 2
$X - if flag flies at half mast, profit target is $38.5
$TIF - continuing higher after flag
$IR - high volume volatility squeeze
Energy stocks that aren't as extended - $C ...
- debeers: @Bridget $XLU $SMH $IYR $NKE $DK $CVX $LEN $BX $X $TIF $IR $CRZO $APC $PXD $CLR $LNG $PTEN $XEC $CXO $CTXS $LEA $CCL $RCL $ACN $DQ $DOV $PCG $EWW $KMX $TTD $SOI $GOOS $HOME $GDI $WTTR #Notes Bridget $MRO not too shabby either +4.47% today.
- rachel: STRATEGY SESSION NOTES- 122117 COTD: Compare stocks of real businesses and stocks in the crypto space. Aside from three fundamental data points, they’re exactly the same. But those three fundamental data points are your edge because they tell you whether the company is attractive to big money. $DOV $KMT $LFIN $GBTC $RIOT $NETE $SPX – holding up in same range. All indexes are still extended, though not showing signs of reversing. Smart Money / Dumb Money Confidence: .35 v .76. 41 differential. This is an extreme. $DJI $DJT $COMPQX $XLE – Important breakout today. Likely going higher from here. $XOP – ALERT $37 $OIH – Alert $26.39 $MRO $CVX $EOG – Alert $108 $APC – Alert $52.88 $DVN – Alert $41.30 $XME – Alert $35.75 $FCX – Weekly shows $20 easy. $TECK – Alert $26.25 $CEIX – coal. Steep price increase, though volume is falling off. $BTU – very strong momentum in this established name.
- champ: @BigOx $GUSH $PXD $FANG$CXO $PDCE $EOG $CRZO $XEC $CVX $XOM $CLR ---- These names and the sector follow the price of Oil and they are now back at or near their November highs, most but not all. When the traders get out of these names, they will rotate back into the #Sand stock. Traders are at work, they buy the lows and they will not sell until Oil turns.... and investors are still holding their investment positions in this sector. The Tax Bill is also helping out this sector, so their are 2 strong reasons to have new positions and that started on 12/18 and I posted on 12/8 and 12/19.
- champ: @bRobert $XEC - I agree and its always a hard call, for all of these large Oil names. That all of these Oil men have been making and they really started dropping in large Cap-X dollars, billions of $$$$, really large numbers over a year ago. $CVX just announced a couple go months ago and I posted that they are going to invest over $4 billion $$$$$ in the Permian Basin, starting in January 2018, the business plan is finished and now the work begins, for $CVX and many others, is why I'm focuses on all the #Sand suppliers.
- bRobert: @champ $XEC $CVX #Sand The supply demand balance will be key. The sand players are significantly gearing up capacity. Overcapacity and increased expenses could sting in the short term. Again the balance will set the tone for revenues in the coming quarters
- champ: @bRobert $XEC $CVX #Sand --- #News on #SandSupplies ---- Thats all true and the key is, supply in demand and thats what the smaller players are worried about. All are gearing up production and its also about shipping expenses and overhead. For those ...
- champ: $SOI @ $16 up 5.6% --- Nothing really going on, the stock is just trying to level out after, the stock offering and that was price at $15.75...but that news dropped the stock down from $18.40 on 11/8....IPO was on September 2017. They move #Sand pro ...
- rck89: #Oils - What's our thinking on oil stocks these days? I still love the $CVX dividend!
- champ: @stevef214 $EOG $XEC $PXD $CXO $XLE $ERX $XOP #NewsFlow ---- You need to target companies in the Permian Basin because #CapX is up in the Permian Basin because of high production per well. Companies in other areas are cutting CapX in those areas beca ...
- champ: $PXD up $8.50 on the close @ HOD.... but is now #also moving up, even more in the AH's because their next door neighbor ...$FANG beat on earnings and that news is confirming what $PXD had to say... on their Earnings call, that the Permian Basin, is the place to be. $SLCA has 4 sand mines in the Permian Basin, one is under construction and will be on line soon and $CVX announced that they will be spending $4 billion $$$$ in the Permian on drilling and completing #DUC Oil wells, this is the Top Oil producing area, per well in the U.S. and $$$$ are pouring into this area and I have been posting that news for 9 months now.
- traderbren: $CVX -- getting some interest. Needs to clear $116.40 to start working on the overhead gap.
- champ: @traderbren $CVX ---- All the big energy names are working today because the price of WTI-Oil is HOD @ $54.58 ....but I'm expecting zig-zags, as we go into the Oil inventory numbers, that will be released from the API and the EIA...remember energy names only work off the price of WTI-Oil, the chart is only to review the stock level....and to see if the entry level is...at a high or low risk entry. Energy names don't work the same off of chart like all the other sectors because of the zig-zags that oil is having over the last few years but if Oil was to level out, then the charts would be more in play... IMO.
- rck89: $CVX Any oils mavens in our "crowd"? If so, please advise why $CVX is down so sharply today, with a decent earnings report today, crude prices up, and a strong market. What did I miss? Thanks.
- phgruver: @rck89 $CVX That one is easy. Expectations were for .98/share, actual was .85. That's a huge miss! You also need to look at revenue, to get a fuller picture, but a 13% miss, after a big run up, will get punished.
- champ: $FRAC @ $14.85 ---- Energy Stock.... with 2 Divisions #1 well completion service and they also run #2 Hydraulic Fracturing drilling crews for the oil companies...New IPO in January 2017 --- I believe that they will have another nice beat on earnings. ...
- Bridget: Earnings this afternoon: $GOOGL $AMZN $BIDU $WDC $MSFT $INTC $EXPE $GILD Earnings tomorrow: $MRK $CVX $ABBV $XOM $RCL
- champ: $XOM AND $CVX ---- Both will be report earnings in the morning, the energy sector really needs positive numbers from both. #CapEx budgets will be a big focus, effecting many stocks, like drillers and #Sand suppliers...these reports in the morning wil ...
- bRobert: @champ $XOM $CVX #CapEx #Sand #Sand #Trading COP . Positive report . but decreased CapEX
- bRobert: $CVX . $AEIS stops raised.
- bRobert: $CVX nh. Very bullish, significantly outperforming the underlying commodity. Going higher
- bRobert: $CVX Very bullish chart/action Target $132 cup/handle weekly Long calls
- Iceman: $CVX #ShortPuts #FallingKnife – Bought to close 1 CVX Dec 15 2017 80.0 Put @ 0.01. It won’t trade any lower and has over 2 months until expiration. Sold at 1.14 on 04/19/2017.
- Wolf: @champ $USO $UWT $GUSH #never #Hope I used to trade shares, but now just options because I don't like the tax forms. I also have a XL position in $GUSH that I trade options around. I did unload 1/3 of my $CVX today. So far, so good $USO calls have doubled, but that just amounts to beer money. Good luck to you.
- champ: #Sand ...$SLCA @ $31.50 ---- #RePost --- Now we have a little more #News on whats going on today... in this #Sand sector. The news is SLCA is planning to build another mine in West Texas to serve the rapidly-growing Permian Basin and has set aside ...
- champ: $CVX this news about Chevron adding assets to the Permian Basin, was posted by #Reuters on 9/25.
- bRobert: $CVX weekly breakout continues. Adding on pullbacks. Target 120+
- rck89: @Forexpro $WFC $GS $JPM $BAC $CVX Thanks for your usual sage comments. Guess I won't short $GS just yet! BTW, have you noticed that $CVX is only about 3points away from its 52-week high? Speaking of Lazarus rising....
- Forexpro: @rck89 $WFC $GS $JPM $BAC $CVX Hi, Rck89, Yes, as a matter of fact, I was giving $CVX the once-over this morning, and thinking that if it gets back to 111 and change, I'd like to take some in. Didn't happen today. Hope your day went well; kind of nuthin' at my end, although I did try shorting the E-minis this morning. If I had bought them instead it would have been a better day. I'm breaking in a new lucky (or luckier) quarter tomorrow. :) All the best!
- billd: @champ $XOM $CVX #BounceCandidate #3 #2 #1 I am also long $XOM in a long term position, on which I sell covered calls. Out of curiosity, what will you use as your sell trigger for the short term bounce? Congrats on picking it up at the right time.
- champ: @billd $XOM $CVX #BounceCandidate #3 #2 #1 ---- I'm watching news but company only news, so it would be any negative news on or from the company, that might trigger me to take profits on 1/2. The EIA inventory numbers will be out #RHRN but these numbers are really not in play this week because of the Hurricane in Texas...I'm in with size
- champ: $XOM $79 HOD up 2.4% ---- Sitting right below the 50 day now....the next move, should be right thru the 50 day and that should or could be as soon as tomorrow. I had a post this morning on this ----- #BounceCandidate and I said that I was looking for $80 in the short term and now I'm thinking we could see 81-$82 by the end of the week or next and the stock is moving on very nice volume....could happen...and by the end of the month, $85 could be in the cards because of Gasoline and Oil prices. They are the largest refiner in the U.S. and maybe in the world. They are also the largest Oi company in the World with a market Cap of $330b and $CVX is #3 with a market cap of $186b. #2 is China Petroleum and they could be #1 by now and I believe they are.
- bRobert: @champ $XOM $CVX #BounceCandidate #3 #2 #1 Like charts cvx. Long calls
- champ: @bRobert $XOM------ $CVX is also strong but the stock is now hanging around resistance. Oil is @ $49.05 up $0.42 but was higher @ $49.40.
- Junior1: @optionswealth $XLE Of the 16 stocks that I follow in this sector, only 3 are not coming out of a 8 month+ down trend. $CVX $PSX $VLO
- debeers: @bRobert $XOM $CVX #BounceCandidate #3 #2 #1 -I do too and the move will be extended with Irma on the way. YAY you!!
- Iceman: $CVX #ShortPuts - Bought to close 1 CVX SEP 15 2017 90.0 Put @ 0.01. Nothing more to make here. Originally sold on 04/17/2017 at 1.33
- champ: $CVX is also green and I'm still holding my position after earnings and the same with $XOM ...still holding but its red a little.
- Bridget: #Notes: Earnings moves today: $ALB - to support $VRX - gap and crap $MAR - still in channel $W - looking toppy, failed breakout $KORS $RL up big $ZBRA - IBD50 $PRAH - IBD50, breakout $SEAS - 59 min trade $MTW - this move is now over $TCMD - breakout $ESPR - breakout $EBIX - breakout Earnings after close: $DIS $PCLN $CBI - very high IVR $FOSL $ATHM Big turn around in the afternoon Retail continues to improve. $LULU $CHS $FL $GPS $TJX $WMT $JWN Oil continues to sink $OIH but refiners are holding $CVX $BP $COP $AAPL - breaking higher $BIDU - same $VG - up big today, new all time high, big volume $GSM - breakout $JHG - breakout $CIEN - at support $MDXG - close to breakout $DHR - breaking down further $GLNG - breaking down further
- champ: $EMES $SLCA $FMSA.... all of the #Sand suppliers are bouncing today off of yesterdays lows and Most were at 52 week lows yesterday...all are now up around 6-17% RHRN and all reported earnings except $SND and they will report on 8/10.....I'm long $SL ...
- champ: @spmeyers $MLM #RulesForBreakouts #1 #2 #But #3 #4 #5 #6 #BreakOuts #CopyCat #Posted ---- #MyTradingStyle ---- No not really but I do make a lot of Day trades (but only when I see a quality set-up....and I never force a trade) that turn into swin ...
- spmeyers: @champ $MLM $XOM $CVX $PXD $XLF $XLE $XRT #RulesForBreakouts #1 #2 #But #3 #4 #5 #6 #BreakOuts #CopyCat #Posted #MyTradingStyle #high #Competitors #Know thanks again champ; kind of you to take the time; sounds like you have a good combination of fundamental and technical elements in your approach; good luck!
- rck89: $CVX I love the dividend on this stock and maybe (just maybe), oil might have found a short term bottom. Any interest in this name or the oils in general? Thoughts, please.
- champ: @Forexpro $PXD ---- Not really a smart move to be long any energy names going into earnings.....I don't know of any traders that are that dumb.....only after earnings....Like I posted about on $XOM and $CVX.
- Forexpro: @champ $PXD $XOM $CVX Thanks, Champ, I don't know that this came up in conversation, but duly noted. All the best!
- champ: $CVX @ $110.50 ---- Really strong because of #Production...after earnings because they expect....strong steady growth in the Permian production.. a #Big 30%...they are and have been increasing production...at a very strong run rate. I'm holding a position.
- champ: $USO ---- Oil is dropping and its down $$1.59 @ $48.57. I'm guessing its because of the Oil Inventory numbers that will be reported after the close today. A few big players will also be reporting earnings after the close today....$PXD $FANG and $EOG....and I'm only holding $XOM and $CVX at this point....with No ETF's....but I have a buy list of 10 names....that I'm watching for entries.
DAN: Good morning. We're looking at a flat open as traders wait for earnings numbers from:
Monday: $HAL, $APC, $ARNC, $HAS, and $GOOGL
Tuesday: $MCD, $GM, $AMGN, $CMG, $CAT, $T
Wednesday: $FB, $F, $WFM, $KO, $BA
Thursday: $UPS, $CMCSA $MA, $TWTR, $VZ an ...
- bRobert: $cvx $xom Bouncing off 50d. Dividend secure. Best charts in this beaten down sector . Squeezing on yearly chart
- champ: $BHI..... the Rig count is up 6 again for a total of 933 rigs...moveing up the #Sand suppliers a little....no slow down on Capex drilling $$$$. $XOM and $CVX are both up today
- bRobert: $CVX $XOM CVX has put in a higher high and low and is trading above the 50d and 200d. There has also been aggressive call buying . ADX crossover on the weekly. MACD close to turning +. XOM is squeezing on the weekly. Has ADX crossover MACD positive
- traderbren: $CVX - pulled back to close the gap at $106.49
- bRobert: $frac $slca $cvx For those with masochistic tendencies. Double bottom slca with + divergence. Bounce off 200week ma. Frac best chart in frack services. Cvx nice counter trend action. Trading above 50 and 200d
- tejas7: $CVX 4th time in last 4 months this has entered volatility squeeze of less than 5%. All 4 times, it resolved to downside after few trading days. Ex-div is tomorrow. So, shorting today is not not wise(since you will owe dividend). But looking for short tomorrow. 200DMA is at 107.81. It is highly likely that it will not breach that level.
- traderbren: $CVX and $XOM -- seeing bids on the intra-day charts. NP, but interesting to see in this tape.
- stevef214: @traderbren $CVX $XOM $FANG also up today. ER yesterday and beat. Sadly NP
- rck89: @DrScience $AMD Opps...my "screw-up", it is a BuCS @.82db. Sorry. I am bullish on the semis at least through earnings. Also, your thoughts on oils, specifically $CVX....big yield. I've owned this stock for a good while.
- Bridget: Notes: $CVS and $WBA down on walgreen's earnings report $CRM - squeeze breakout $MCD $CAKE $SBUX - all rose today on not very good news, there is demand for these stocks and should be watched for an entry after this pullback $CONE $COR - these might also be good buys on this pullback $ESNT - nice breakout today, then pullback to top of the range. watch for phase 3 Oil stocks are down on the day but this pullback could lead to a buying opportunity. $COP $MRO $CVX $BP $OAS $SODA - phase 2 of this breakout $LLY - phase 2 $WIX - 2 days of inverted hammers, IV% is up at 100%, lots of volatility in this stock $EBAY - hit a new high and then sold off. Also seeing a rise in volatility in this stock $CX - hit a new 52 week high $JBHT - moving higher out of this base
- champ: $PXD moving up nicely now off the low....they are the #1producer in the Permian Basin but I don't know about $CVX or $XOM in the Permian but I'm sure they are there. I post earlier that they have 18 rigs working now and their breakeven on oil is near $20.00 the CEO said on 3/28 for those who could have missed my post. At around $50 Oil the big players, are still making good profits.....but be aware $PXD is a real hard stock to hold because it one hell of a zig-zagger. They are a low cost driller.
- Carpe_Diem: @champ $PXD $CVX $XOM #1producer - $PXD. I believe that today is the ex div date.
- issues: @champ $USO Champ I thought you had dozens of oils. No? We hold a small number of shares of these; $XEC $SLB $EOG $CVX & $OKE $OKS (these two haven't dropped much at all; (sold $APC) all the oil efts; $xle $xop $oih etc. We will buy more when oil turns around. Mar/April should see a bounce of at least 10%.
- champ: @issues $XOM $CVX ---- You were right about $CVX....on $XOM, it appears that this trade is still not working...Out earlier...put it back on my WatchList.
- issues: @cmac $USO OK but on Fast Money the supposed chart expert said for the past 30 years oil have gone up in Mar and Apr. He said the odds are great for at least a 7% gain in oil during these two months of the year. He suggested the efts $OIH $XLE etc. I did see our oil holding turn around yesterday: $CVX $APC $EOG etc.
- issues: @champ $XOM We prefer $CVX (chart and funds) and we have a starter position
|Stock Price||$USD 122.31|
Chevron Corporation provides administrative, financial, management and technology support to U.S. and international subsidiaries that engage operations of petroleum, chemicals, mining, power generation and energy services.Request Video of CVX
Already a member? Sign in here.
- April 27th, 2018 - 2018 Q1 Earnings
- $USD 21.94 17.70%
- $USD 30.38 16.61%
- $USD 76.47 16.01%
- $USD 25.51 -3.88%
- $USD 13.14 0.23%
- $USD 14.30 0.77%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 55,000 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (55,000) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!