Camping World Holdings Inc. Class A Commom Stock (NYSE:CWH)
Old Forum Content for CWHMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- cmac: @Bridget $WGO I guess peak auto is also peak RV ? $CWH and $THO same industry, same chart
- Bridget: Notes: Sell off in Retail, not where you want to be long: $ROST $ANF $RL $LB $EXPR Sell off in RVs following cars: $WGO $THO $CWH Breaking higher: $NXPI $CX $SWN $CHK $TOT $LLY $COG $BAX Further pullbacks in $AAOI $OCLR $FNSR $FN $KMT set alert at $40 $EBAY set alert at $34.50 $CHGG spiked on upgrade
- Bridget: Notes: Stocks I recommend buying on this pullback: $WB - stop at $49.50 $X - stop at $35 $TWLO - stop at $31 $AON - stop at $115 Stocks that are working: $MRK $BA $PNW - ER this morning $AKAO $MMM $AMT - ER 2/27 $MON $MO $DGX $JNJ $CGNX $HII $CMS $ORCL $PAYC Breakouts: $EXC $T - almost $COR $PEG Possible Shorts: $HDS $CNX #IPOs working $TELL $CWH $BIVV $TTD $BL
- woodman: @Bridget $WB $X $TWLO $AON $MRK $BA $PNW $AKAO $MMM $AMT $MON $MO $DGX $JNJ $CGNX $HII $CMS $ORCL $PAYC $EXC $T $COR $PEG $HDS $CNX $TELL $CWH $BIVV $TTD $BL #IPOs Nice post. Thanks.
- drmike54: @Bridget $WB $X $TWLO $AON $MRK $BA $PNW $AKAO $MMM $AMT $MON $MO $DGX $JNJ $CGNX $HII $CMS $ORCL $PAYC $EXC $T $COR $PEG $HDS $CNX $TELL $CWH $BIVV $TTD $BL #IPOs Thanks, Bridget.......very helpful.......
- Bridget: $CWH #ipo at a new all time high after coming out of a cup pattern.
- Bridget: @stox $CWH #ipo I think so. This also looks like phase 3 after the breakout on 2/9. Earnings aren't due til March. After some sideways consolidation to allow the 50DMA to catch up this looks ready for the next leg higher. I would just start with a half position or less though in case we get a handle to this cup, then you might be an opportunity to buy closer to the 50DMA.
- pookie: @Bridget $CWH #ipo i dont think earnings date is confirmed yet, i see various estimates from tomorrow to 3/9. just saying.
- Bridget: @pookie $CWH #ipo That is a good point. Something to be aware of.
- Bridget: Notes: Healthcare stocks were the story today. $XLV is going parabolic IYT - moving higher. Airline stocks up on news from Berkshire Hathaway $CAR $MGM and $GDDY - report earnings and could be good 59 min trades tomorrow $WIX - web services company, earnings today, hit new all time high Dumpster Diving - $HTZ $TEVA $ENDP $INSY showing some life and coming off the bottom $EDIT - won patent case $WCN - garbage stock breaking higher $NRP and $NRG - Vol Squeeze breakouts IPOs at new highs- $ASIX, $CWH, $BATS
- Bridget: $CWH $LW $BATS #ipos that are working
- Bridget: otes: Oil is up: I like $XOM and $ANW, most all other gapped and reversed today Media buyouts are big news driving the prices in names like $FOXA buying $SKY, $VZ possibly buying $CBS, and $T buying $TWX IPOs at their highs $CWH $LW $BATS $XLP consumer staples are starting to recover. $JNJ $GIS $CLX $XLU is also looking promising Trash stock are looking good: $WM and $RSG $COST and $HON both moving higher after small flag patterns Health Care stocks doing well: $DGX $MRK $PFE $WCG $UNH
- Bridget: $CWH #ipo new all time high and seeing some decent vol today. I like this here and looks to be going higher.
$CWH - #ipo new all time high
$LW - #ipo new all time high
$LITE - #ipo nearing a breakout
- Bridget: #IPOs $VSM - breaking out of a cup and handle $GMS $NOVN $CWH $HPE $ASIX $KNSL- new all time high $PI - breaking out today, near the all time high $AIRG - bouncing off the 50MA after a pullback, good volume
- Bridget: @woodman $FRTA $BL $GOLF $CRSP $IRTC #IPOs Also, $LW, $ELF, $TUSK $CWH and $KNSL
- woodman: @Bridget $FRTA $BL $GOLF $CRSP $IRTC $LW $ELF $TUSK $CWH $KNSL #IPOs Thanks.
- Bridget: $CWH $WVE $ASIX #ipo still working
- woodman: $CWH - #IPO at all time high.
- Ralph0172: @Bridget $HDSN $HAS $KERX $PZZA $HZN $INTU $LOCK $PNW $DB $FNSR $CWH $CSRA $ICON $DSW $BIG $ANF : Thank you for the Notes. Always appreciate your input.
- ROSEY: @Ralph0172 $HDSN $HAS $KERX $PZZA $HZN $INTU $LOCK $PNW $DB $FNSR $CWH $CSRA $ICON $DSW $BIG $ANF @Bridget . DITTO.
- Bridget: $CWH "W" pattern on the daily and about to hit a new all time high. #ipo above its ipo opening price.
- bwcarnation1: @Bridget $CWH #ipo now that's a W!
$CWH - IPO hitting new all time high on good volume
$CSRA - IPO finally making a run higher
$ICON - retail company breaking out on the weekly chart
$DSW - inverse head and shoulders on the weekly, ER on 11/ 29
$BIG - big break of the downtrend ...
- Tim S: EARNINGS BEFORE THE OPEN: $ALKS, $AMCX, $ANSS, $BBEP, $BBY, $BDBD, $CECO, $CHS, $CIE, $CNSL, $CQB, $CWH, $DANG, $DATE, $DYN, $EPL, $FIG, $FRO, $FWLT, $GCAP, $GTI, $HII, $IQNT, $IRDM, $ITC, $KSS, $LAMR, $LKQ, $LPI, $LTXC, $LXU, $MYL, $NRF, $NTI, $NTLS, $NXTM, $OCN, $PLL, $PQ, $RDC, $RTI, $SFY, $SNAK, $SRE, $SRPT, $TD, $VAC, $VRX, $WAC, $WEN, $WIN, $WNR, $WPX, YRCW
- Tim S: Notable earnings before Wednesday's open $ABMD, $AUXL, $AVA, $CHK, $CLH, $CNP, $CSTE, $CWH, $DUK, $DVN, $END, $EZCH, $GEO, $GGS, $HCLP, $HFC, $HSNI, $HSP, $HUM, $KELYA, $LAMR, $MGA, $MMC, $NAVB, $NPSP, $OGE, $PKD, $PNK, $POM, $POWR, $POZN, $PWE, $RL, $SBGI, $SKYW, $STRZA, $SUNE, $SUSP, $SUSS, $TAP, $TLM, $TSRA, $TWX, $VG, $VOYA, $WRES, XEC
- Tim S: Notable earnings before Wednesday's open $AME, $AMSC, $AOL, $ARIA, $AVA, $AVT, $CLH, $CRZO, $CWH, $DUK, $DVN, $EZCH, $FXCM, $GEO, $GOLD, $HFC, $HII, $KCG, $LXP, $MITT, $MMC, $MOLX, $MPEL, $NAVB, $NCT, $NICE, $NWN, $POM, $RL, $SBGI, $SCLN, $SMP, $SUNE, $TTI, $TWX, $VOYA, $VRX, $WCG, $WRES, $XEC, YRCW
- ghan74: $CWH - seems to have gapped up 37% this morning and holding I have a small position in my REIT position. I must nave bought it outside discussion in this forum since I can find no mention of it here. Anyway since I am so uninformed i will just take my profit thank you very mucu
- jdaniels: $PBI, $CWH @jsn2138 - I like you word "patience" and agree whole heartedly. I remember bring this stock to the forum at that time. I had at the time been a long term investor in the name. This company unlike Kodak saw the problems facing them and ...
- spect80709: Long $RGR, $CWH and $NOK. If $NOK maintains its upward trend I will add.
- spect80709: $NOK, $CHK, $AIG and $CWH have been doing well lately. I am long these stocks and if they continue to perform well I will look to add on weakness.
- spect80709: Long $VNM, $CWH, $RGR, $AIG and NOK. They all seem to be doing well today in a weak market.
- spect80709: RGR- Bought this stock back in early November and is performing very well and I would like to add to my current position but it seems over extended. Any comments would be appreciated. I have been Long Guns and Gold. I also bought $CWH seems to be acting better after the #dividend cut.
- Big D: Quick check on Earnings After the Close, today Wednesday or Before the Open tomorrow, Thursday: $ABC, $ABX, $AFFX, $AHT, $ALKS, $ALL, $ANSS, $APA, $ARIA, $ARQL, $ATK, $AVG, $AXS, $BBG, $BCE, $BLT, $BMC, $BRY, $BYD, $CACI, $CBM, $CBOE, $CCJ, $CEVA, $CI, $CJES, $CLDX, $COHR, $COT, $CRIS, $CTRX, $CVC, $CWH, $CZR, $DRE, $DX, $EEP, $EL, $ELLI, $END, $ENH, $EPD, $ESS, $ESV, $EXAS, $EXH, $EXTR, $FBN, $FCH, $FSLR, G, $GAS, $GBX, $GEO, $GGC, $GGP, $GNK, $GTAT, $GTIV, $GTLS, $GWR, $HEES, $HNSN, $HOS, $HSC, $HSH, $HT, $INCY, $IPI, $IRC, $IRDM, $IVZ, $JKHY, $K, $KEG, $KRA, $KRO, KSWS, $LBTYA, $MD, $MDU, $MET, $MPC, $MRGE, $MTG, $MUR, $NBIX, NGLS, $NIHD, $NPSP, $OCN, $OIS, $PDCE, $PEG, $PES, $PKD, $PMTC, $PVA, $PXD, $PXP, $RGLD, $RGR, $RRD, $SE, $SFY, $SHOO, $SM, $SNE, $SNI, $SPR, $SU, $TDC, $TE, $TEVA, $TMH, $TREX, $UNM, $UPL, $UTHR, $V, $VC, $VICL, $VMC, $VNR, $VNTV, $WNC, $WNR, WPI, $XOM, XYL
- scorpino: ARR- looked like buying $CWH was good idea the other day...that didn't work out so well ;-)
- scorpino: $CWH, was hoping to hear your take on this for confirmation. Should have listened to jdaniels when he first bailed. :-) I swear, every time i try to take a position for long term buy and hold it goes south...genetically wired to lose ;-)
- silveraz: $CWH @jdaniels & @peterd Thanks to both for their timely posts last Tuesday re. $CWH conference call. I was able to exit my small position at $15.90. It is now trading around 15.12, not a small move for a #yieldhog. @Bob
- wildfire3d: @jan2138 - $CWH - thanks, following you out.
- scorpino: $CWH @silveraz, yep I shoulda listened.....:-(
- jdaniels: $WIN @svengali98 - I believe so or I would not own it. I was the first I believe to mention $CWH going into the stock as the div looked safe, but after listening to the earning call and also following this company for years, I was also the first to say I believe the div was going to be cut. When I'm wrong, I'm wrong and try to correct it.
- jdaniels: $CWH @scorpino - See my post from yesterday or better yet go listen to the earning call for yourself
- scorpino: $CWH @jdaniels, yes I read the posts yesterday, still interested to hear jan's view in addition, I agree with you it doesn't sound good and the chart confirms that for now...but i'm so often wrong no matter how confident I am of my interpretation. Does not diminish in the least the respect I have for your opinions and viewpoint also, much appreciated.
- jdaniels: $CWH - Yield hogs - Scaling out of this one, after listening to earning call, I believe the div is going to be cut soon. Probably why the big gap down 8-8 which was earning day. Normally do not add to positions without first listening to the call. My mistake. Hate to sell at the bottom but the fundamentals for this one no longer meet my criteria. Sold 1/2 of position
- peterd: $CWH - From the conference call transcripts. With the weak leasing market conditions, declining occupancy in a $CAD payout ratio above 100%, many investors may question the security of the company's #dividend rate going forward. Obviously, the stock price for the company has indicated that the market anticipates a possible #dividend reduction, because the #dividend yield has been over 10% for almost a year. Given all these dynamics and unless market conditions start improving meaningfully, it may become necessary for the Board of Trustees to adjust the #dividend rate during the next couple of quarters in order to retain more cash flow as we increase occupancy at our properties in the future.
- peterd: $CWH - This high yielder is getting the stuffing knocked out of it. Any thoughts?
- peterd: $CWH - Anyone see any news on this $HOG and why it is down so much?
- jdaniels: $CWH - I'm watching this one also and will probably add if I get a chance. Late to my desk this morning. Added at 15.79
- jan2138: Latest List of Hoglets: I have added $OXLC, $CWH, and PBI. I have sold $TCAP which continues to run up in spite of the very high premium to $NAV (book value). However, the yield has fallen to 8.30 which really is marginal at best. I have also sold OT ...
- jan2138: $CWH @perimeg: I'd really be interested in what he has to say. edit: $CWH cut to sell from Hold by Stifel Nicolaus.
- peterd: $CWH - Missed the low but have a starter position at 16.50. Had meetings this morning. Was waiting for the bounce. Oh well.
- perimeg: $CWH @peterd...see my 3:34 pm post
- jdaniels: #yieldhogs @Karl - I'm invested in 12 different one's - I consider a full position to be somewhere between 5-6% and a yield hog has to have a yield of more than 7% depending on what sector it is in. I currently have 1 in Consumer discretionary 3 in Telco 3 in Energy 5 in Financial 1 in Industrial My three largest are $AGNC 4.72% $CWH 5.03% $NAT 4.69%
- jdaniels: $CWH - Earning reported this morning, not great but stock held its recent low. Adding to position #RHRN. highyielder
- farview: $CWH Yield Hog CommonWealth Reit is down 7% today on earnings, looking at the earnings report how does one figure out if they have enough free cash flow to support the #dividend. I took a very small @tracker position last week. Is it time to add or exit. @Paul
- jdaniels: $CWH @farview - I added this morning when it held it's recent low. Obviously I jumped in too early as it did not hold the recent low. Although I don't like the price action I'll keep watching and find a better entry to add. This is the only company that I trade that is a reit that actually owns and rents commercial building and not a company that borrows and lends and collects the spread. Although they cut there #dividend payout back in the real estate collapse (first qty of 2009), they have raising it in 3Q2010. Companies do not like to cut dividends and they would not raise it without the confidence it could be sustained. I expect it to raised again soon.
- jan2138: @bybyjanice: yield on most of the etf's are too low for me. I think diversification should be important to an investor who is dabbling in mtg. #reits and #reits. As far as #reits, I would stick with those investing in and managing commercial properties sucu as $CWH which happens to have a great yield. VTR's yield way too low for me. Allocation? You mean allocation of mtg. #reits vs. #reits or of both vs. other sectors?
- jdaniels: $CWH @jan2138 - @Dana do you have any knowledge on this highyielder? I'm long and it has been building a base for over a 5 month period.
- jan2138: $CWH @ jdaniels; I did not, but I did some research and like what I see. #Dividend history has been consistent @ .50c qtly. since they did a reverse split in 2009. #Financials indicate they can cover the #dividend with room to spare. It's a reit that invests in and leases commercial properties. In order to be sure to stay on top of it, I have entered @ 18.68 taking a small percentage of a full position into which I would scale over a period of time. Also, earnings are coming next week, and I want to see how they are doing currently before adding more shares. Also, I would feel more comfortable adding at what I see as support on a div. adj. chart, i.e. the 50 day sma or 18.01. Thanks for bringing it up.
- jdaniels: $CWH @jan2138 - Thanks for the response @Dana. I also entered PBI. Very similar, basing for 3 months, triple bottom, reported earnings last night (up 6.8% today but was over 10% earlier ), ex div 8-8. You may want to take a look?
- jdaniels: $TCAP @jan2138 - Thank for the reply Jan, my power company had a planned scheduled power disruption and have been without power for the past 2 plus hours and have been feeling stressed without being able to see or hear todays market. As for $TCAP, I ...
#REITs: $LXP, $CWH, $DRE, $CBL, $GGP, $BDN, $OHI, $PEI, $FPO, CSA
Yield Hogs: $PSEC, $ETY, $EXG, $AOD, $BGY, $PNNT, $FSC, $NRF, $VNR, LINE
The is no particular order to the listing. All stocks trade on average over $2M of volume a day. If you gr ...
New 52 week lows include: $ACW, $ADM, $ADVS, $AEIS, $AF, $AFAM, $AFL, $AGII, $AGO, $AIG, $AKAM, $AKS, $ALL, $ALNY, $ALR, $AMCC, $AMED, $AMKR, $AMSC, $ANAD, $ANR, $ANW, $AOL, $ARAY, $ARC, $ARI, $ARRY, $ART, $ASEI, $ASIA, $ATHX, ATPG, $AUO, $AUXL, $AV ...
|Stock Price||$USD 35.04|
CommonWealth REIT is a real estate investment trust, which is engaged in the ownership and operation of real estate, including office and industrial buildings and leased industrial land.Request Video of CWH
Already a member? Sign in here.
- November 9th, 2017 - 2017 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 26.66 10.22%
- $USD 17.87 8.58%
- $USD 35.04 8.42%
- $USD 19.17 -29.78%
- $USD 14.69 -19.65%
- $USD 10.24 -17.02%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 49,600 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (49,600) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!