Quidel Corporation (NASDAQ:QDEL)
Old Forum Content for QDELMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $QDEL Flagpole 36 - 28 + 36 = . $44 . target when triggered. Massive short squeeze
- bRobert: $QDEL massive short squeeze continues. Raise trailing stops
- bRobert: $QDEL Continues massive squeeze out
- bRobert: $QDEL BREAKOUT.
- Tim S: Notable earnings after Tuesday's close $ACGL, $ANDE, $BDE, $CALX, $CEB, $CNVR, $CRL, $CSOD, $CUTR, $CVA, $DIOD, $DVA, $EEFT, $EGN, $FEYE, $FOSL, $FRT, $HTS, $JIVE, $MKTO, $MRIN, $MX, $PHH, $PKG, $PL, $QDEL, $RLOC, $RPXC, $SCI, $SGEN, $SGMO, $SKT, $SSNC, $TRIP, $TRMB, $TWTC, $VSAT, $WSH, WU
- Tim S: Notable earnings after Wednesday's close $AEM, $AIZ, $AKAM, $ALGT, $ANGI, $ASGN, $AVB, $BDN, $CAKE, $CDNS, $CLGX, $CMO, $CMRE, $CTXS, $CVA, $EFX, $EGHT, $EQIX, $ESV, $ETFC, $EVR, $FBHS, $FFIV, $FIO, $FOE,FTNT, $GGG, $HRC, $INFN, $KFN, $LOGI, $LRCX, $LSI, $MLNX, $NOW, $NXPI, $ORLY, $PLCM, $PLXS, $QDEL, $QTM, $RE, $SCI, $SGMO, $SKX, $SLG, $SRCL, $STMP, $SUSQ, $SWFT, $SYMC, $T, $TAL, $TCBI, $TER, $TEX, $TMK, $TQNT, $TRIP, $TSCO, $TYL, $VAR, $WLL, WRE
- Tricia: EARNINGS: Notable earnings before Tuesdays open: $ABG, $AIT, $AKS, $ALV,AME, $ARG, $AXE,ARMH, $BEAV,CIT, $CNC, $COH, $CPLA, $CRS, $CSL, $CYNO DD, $FMER, $GNTX, $HOG,IIVI, $INOD, $ITW, $JAKK, $LRY, $LXK, $MMM, $NMM, # $NUS, $PLD, $MOLX, $MWV, $PVTB, $R, $RAI, $RDCM, $RF, $RSH, $SAH, $SBNY, $SIAL, $SNV, $ST, $STBA, $TECH, $TWN, $UPS, $UTX, VMED, $WAB, $WAT, $WHR, $XRS, $XRX DURING THE DAY: $ABCB, $ANAT,BCDS, $CART, $COR, $CPBC, CTDC, $CTO, $DDE, $DVAX, $DVD, $ESSA, $FBMI,FCBC,$FCCY, $FFEX, $FFNM, $FVE, $GNC,MLNK, $MRCY, $NMM, $ISIS, $PAMT, $PLD, PRWT, $SAL, # Notable earnings after Tuesday's close: # $ABAX, $ACE, $AFL, $ALTR, $AMGN, $AMSG, $ANEN, $BBRG, $BCR, $BNNY, $BRCM, $BWLD, $CBI, $CHRW, $FB, $FBC, $FBHS, $FTI,GILD, $HBI, $HLIT, $HTS, $ILMN, $INVN, $IRBT, $JNPR, $MOH, $NBR, $NFLX, $NFX, $NSC, $PLCM,PNRA, PVSW, $QCOR, $QDEL,RFMD, $SMCI, $STM, $TPX, $TSS, $UIS,USNA, $VICR, $VMW, $WBSN, $VOCS, $WYNN, YDNT, $ZIXI
- vaydaj: QDEL-59 min trade-- thanks @Dan Shorted $QDEL in the premarket after huge aftermarket up bid yest. Thanks @Dan Jimbob
- CallaLilly: $QDEL - Oh yeah. And I have never hear of them but so what ... it's a note!!! Quidel upgraded to Buy from Accumulate at @Craig-Hallum Target to $19 from $17.
- ronaldrussell: $QDEL - $BIIB both bounced off of support sooo pretty, lets see what the future holds, great entries, Thanks.
- CallaLilly: $QDEL - Lots of volume, interesting right here. Quidel reports Q3 $EPS 50c vs. consensus of 27c Reports Q3 revenue $56.2M vs. consensus $40.69M.
- TheNatural: $QDEL - yeah, I was just trying to figure out the reason for the selloff - any thoughts? Also, went through $ARNA vs. $VVUS earlier and am probably leaning towards $VVUS although not in either as of yet- thanks Calla.
- ronaldrussell: $QDEL - That changes this yr estimated $EPS dramatically. Can't figure out why market does not like this. Year ends 3/09 with a $.38 $EPS est. currently at $.43 with 2 Qtrs to go. 2010 current $EPS est. $.60. Bought 1/4 here, strong support abt. $14.00.
- CallaLilly: $QDEL - Clueless. It reminds me of $TNDM which beat earnings and gave strong guidance, notes kept coming to buy on weakness and it drifted so much lower. Still don't understand it. Usually these do perk up.
- ronaldrussell: $QDEL - Bouncing off $14 support...lets see if it holds.
- CallaLilly: Lifted from another blog (slopeofhope.com) ... and note that $BCRX jumped Friday and then again in the aftermarket ... Roche (acquired DNA)-- "Tamiflu" $GSK -- "Relenza" $BCRX -- "Peramavir" (cutting edge avian flu vaccine research)-- take a look at historical price action from a couple years ago when bird flu was breaking out in Asia. $MMM -- major manuf. of N95 face masks (what everone needs to have -- get yours while suppys last) CRXL-- @Dutch firm with advanced vacine manufacturing technology $TEVA -- generic drug maker GILD-- major bio-pharma research $QDEL -- $CA vaccine applicator mfr. JNJ-- and other major manufacturers of anti-bacterials (hand lotions)
- Russ: Vol Sq or narrow channel I culled these fifteen tickers from a scanned list of seventy stocks that are in a narrow channel, a volatility #squeeze, or just breaking upward from a narrow channel or vol sq. Most (but not all) are liquid with volume around the million+ range. Most are above their 200 dma or well below it allowing for head room, but a few may be capped by their 200 dma. Several have strong OBV and A/D lines. Some we have been watching; some not. These may be worth monitoring this week for active interest and good entries. I tried to select from different industries and avoided medical and biotech (QDEL is a medical). Some have earnings reports this week. $DRQ, $ANR, WFMI, WMG, $BMC, $ITRI, $GLT, PEC, $BBY, $CLF, $CNX, IP, EXBD, $QDEL, ERTS
|Stock Price||$USD 41.85|
Quidel Corporation develops, manufactures and markets diagnostic testing solutions for applications mainly in infectious diseases and reproductive and women's health.Request Video of QDEL
Already a member? Sign in here.
- October 25th, 2017 - 2017 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 6.27 41.98%
- $USD 9.88 9.77%
- $USD 15.32 9.58%
- $USD 8.85 -21.57%
- $USD 94.78 -6.89%
- $USD 10.00 -4.40%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 50,800 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (50,800) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!