ProShares Short VIX Short Term Futures (:SVXY)
Old Forum Content for SVXYMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- GOOSE: TRADES: $SVXY 6/23/17 167.0 CALLS @.43 $SVXY 6/23/17 155.0 PUTS @.74 $UVXY 6/30/17 11.5 CALLS @.30
- infocus: A COUPLE of TRADES: $SVXY STO Jun 23 2017 148 Puts @.61 Added to strangle position $UVXY STO June 30 2017 15 Calls @.15 $UVXY STO June 30 2017 13 Calls @.22
- GOOSE: A TRADE: $SVXY STO 6/30/17 170.0 CALL @1.43 Rolling it out for a credit of 1.37. Still holding this Friday's 168.0 Call. Not a real roll out, as the strikes are different.????
- infocus: $SVXY Added to position STO Jun 30 2017 118 Puts @.60
- infocus: $SVXY Adding to position: STO $SVXY Jun 30 2017 118 Puts @.54
- GOOSE: TRADES: $UVXY STO 7/7/17 13.5 CALLS @.32 $SVXY STO 6/23/17 148.0 PUT @.62 $SVXY STO 6/23/17 168.0 CALLS 1.08 A little short strangle, to mitigate margin use.
- Junior1: @GOOSE $UVXY $SVXY Is this your usual MO? I would think you'd take these positions on market down day.
- GOOSE: @Junior1 $UVXY $SVXY Hi Junior, Yah you're right, but since I am ONLY trading $UVXY & SVXY, totally, I haven't much choice, since the premium offered on $UVXY is very low right now, until they reverse split, probably in July, I had to start trading a little $SVXY to earn any kind of premium. I have more cash now than I've had all year. Not much for me out there right now, only forced plays. If by M.O., you mean playing $UVXY AND $SVXY in tandem, then no, there is nothing for me there.
- infocus: @GOOSE $UVXY $SVXY I like the strangle, but am trying to get filled on a 148/171 for less premium but also less risk - I want to get my cake AND eat it ; > ) Ah, ha...just filled. See new post...
- infocus: #Short Strangle - expires Friday: $SVXY STO 6/23/17 148.0 PUTS @.61 $SVXY STO 6/23/17 171.0 CALLS @.29 A little short strangle, to mitigate margin use. Thanks for the idea @GOOSE
- antfarm: $SVXY Rolled up my July 21st 100 Puts to July 21st 130 for 1.75 credit. Originally sold the 100 Puts for 2.21 on June 12th.
- infocus: $SVXY Adding to position: STO Sept 15 2017 85 Puts @2.11
- GOOSE: OPTIONS EXPIRATION, 6/16/17 $UVXY STO 10.50 CALLS EXPIRED STO @.39 An ITM trade done yesterday. $UVXY STO 11.0 CALLS EXPIRED STO @.65 earlier this week. $UVXY STO 12.0 CALLS EXPIRED $UVXY STO 13.5 CALLS EXPIRED $UVXY STO 15.5. CALLS EXPIRED $SVXY STO 165.0 CALLS EXPIRED $SVXY STO 145.0 CALLS EXPIRED Rolling this short strangle out to next week. No assignments. A good week.
- infocus: OPTIONS EXPIRATION - WEEKLYS (All positions expired with maximum available profit. $SVXY Jun 16 2017 68 Puts $SVXY Jun 16 2017 125 Puts $UVXY Jun 16 2017 16.5 Calls $UVXY Jun 16 2017 17.5 Calls $UVXY Jun 16 2017 18 Calls Also Closed out $MOMO Jun 23 2017 45 Calls @.05 Best week in a long time. Have a great weekend everyone!
- antfarm: Afternoon all. Posting late as I have been out doing "Good Hubby Duties" today. Expiring $SVXY June 16th 100 Puts June 16th 120 Puts June 16th 125 Puts. All the other shorts were closed earlier in the week. Have a wonderful weekend. Catch you next Monday.
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts #OptionLadder - Sold all the following this morning Sold SVXY Jun 23 2017 99.0 Puts @ 0.53 - these expire next Friday Sold SVXY Jun 30 2017 99.0 Puts @ 0.83 Sold SVXY Jul 7 2017 95.0 Puts @ 0.93 Sold 1 SVXY Jul 14 2017 90.0 Put @ 1.03 Sold 1 SVXY Jul 21 2017 90.0 Put @ 1.33 Sold 1 SVXY Jul 28 2017 90.0 Put @ 1.66 Sold 1 SVXY Aug 18 2017 90.0 Put @ 2.43 Sold 1 SVXY Sep 15 2017 85.0 Put @ 2.53
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts – Sold this morning with the stock at 153 Sold SVXY Jul 28 2017 90.0 Puts @ 1.75 Sold SVXY Sep 15 2017 70.0 Puts @ 1.40
- brucec: @Iceman $SVXY #ShortPuts Thanks for your great posts.
- infocus: @Iceman $SVXY #ShortPuts #OptionLadder Thanks so much. Took a few of your trades; some at even better fills. ;>)
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts – Sold SVXY Aug 18 2017 70.0 Puts @ 1.30 with the stock at 154.86
- infocus: $SVXY STO Jun 23 2017 110 Puts @ .52 (Poor fill!)
- GOOSE: A TRADE: Something new for me, and I'm sorry already. Cost me $7,300 per contract to put on. Yikes!!! $UVXY only costs 1000 per contract to put on. Probably BTC tomorrow. I eschew day trades. $SVXY STO 6/16/17 145.0 PUTS @.92 Delta .14 At least I have the Delta Force with me. ;>)
- GOOSE: A TRADE: In for a nickel, in for a dime. $SVXY STO 6/16/17 165.0 CALLS @.48 I short strangled it. Edit: Delta .14, same as the Put.
- antfarm: $SVXY Sold to open June 30th 120 Puts @ 1.35.
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts #IRA - Put sales for THIS week with the stock at 153 Sold SVXY Jun 16 2016 112.0 Puts @ 0.55 Sold SVXY Jun 16 2016 113.0 Puts @ 0.60 Sold SVXY Jun 16 2016 114.0 Puts @ 0.65
- antfarm: $SVXY Sold to open July 21st 100 Put @ 2.21
- infocus: $SVXY Added to position. STO 1 Jun 16 2017 125 Put @.95 Good fill - I put the trade in @.88
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts #OptionLadder - I sold these with SVXY at 150. The stock would need to drop by more than half to make me wrong. Sold SVXY JUL 14 2017 75.0 Puts @ 0.65 Sold SVXY JUL 21 2017 75.0 Puts @ 0.90 Sold SVXY Aug 18 2017 75.0 Puts @ 1.40
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts – Sold SVXY JUL 21 2017 85.0 Puts @ 1.17. Replaces some of my Jun 9 2017 85.0 Puts expiring today
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts – Sold SVXY JUN 16 2017 100.0 Puts @ 0.30 with the stock at 155.79. Gift!
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts - Sold SVXY Jun 9 2017 119.5 Puts @ 0.26 with the stock at 150.75. These expire in two days
- infocus: $SVXY STO Jun 16 2017 125 Puts @ 1.11 Delta: .09
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts – Sold SVXY JUL 21 2017 85.0 Puts @ 1.13
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts – With the stock at 156, it didn’t take much of a dip to get these done this morning, replacing last week’s options. Sold SVXY Jun 9 2017 120.0 Puts @ 0.47 Sold SVXY Jun 9 2017 115.0 Puts @ 0.35 Sold SVXY Jun 9 2017 114.0 Puts @ 0.35 Sold SVXY Jun 9 2017 113.0 Puts @ 0.35
- infocus: $SVXY STO Sep 15 2017 45 Puts @.25 (added to position. Delta: 01)
$SVXY and $UVXY positions rolling off have left few risk positions to deal with until the #Monthly expiration in 2 weeks.
$NUGT and $DUST positions expiring in #IRA accounts leave a lot of dry powder to be reinvested on the next big move in gold, wh ...
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts - With the stock around 151 I'm selling the following: Sold SVXY Jun 16 2017 90.0 Puts @ 0.41 - 16 days to expiration Sold SVXY Jun 23 2017 85.0 Puts @ 0.50 - all the rest 23 days to expiration Sold SVXY Jun 23 2017 80.0 Puts @ 0.39 Sold SVXY Jun 23 2017 75.0 Puts @ 0.30. I will be adding aggressively if I get the chance
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts - Sold 1 SVXY AUG 18 2017 75.0 Put @ 1.20. My first position in this expiration cycle.
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts – Sold SVXY JUN 16 2017 89.0 Puts @ 0.40
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts - got a few orders off early. Only 4 trading days next week. Sold SVXY JUN 2 2017 115.0 Puts @ 0.32 Sold SVXY JUN 2 2017 119.0 Puts @ 0.42
- antfarm: $SVXY #OptionExpiration May 26th $SVXY 120 Put 125 Put 130 Put 150 Put Have a great weekend all.
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts – Sold SVXY Jun 2 2017 120.0 Puts @ 0.42. Expires a week from tomorrow with the strike below last week’s trough low
- antfarm: $SVXY Rolled my May 26th 107 P up to May 26th 130 Put for 0.61 credit. Only 1 contract in a small Roth so trying to scalp a bit more. There was only .12 left on the 107 so it seemed like a reasonable thing to do.
- antfarm: $SVXY Rolled my May 19th 150 Puts out to May 26th 150 Puts for 1.29 credit when $SVXY was at 144.16. Nothing options left for this OpEx.
Maybe more fireworks next week, but this week's swoon set me up with new positions in the weeklys options ($SVXY and $UVXY) through the end of June.
Only 1 small assignment for this week.
DUST May 19 2017 45 Calls
HES May 19 201 ...
- tejas7: $SVXY July strikes added
- tejas7: $SVXY STO Sept 70 put for 2.09 (only 1 fill at the open) Stopped out at profit in $EMES. out flat in $FMSA, $CGNX. Almost 80% cash in trading account now. Waiting for new opportunities. @Dan's Cisco trade on my mind.
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts – Sold 1 SVXY Jun 16 2017 85.0 Put @ 1.54. Adding on at a higher premium. Only 4 weeks to expiration
- riteshp76: @Iceman $SVXY #ShortPuts hey ! any advise on SVXY puts expiring tomorrow?
- antfarm: @riteshp76 $SVXY #ShortPuts @Iceman I'm not @Iceman but trade $SVXY. A lot depends on your position and plan. If the position is in the money (ITM) you can take assignment if you want to own the stock. You then sells calls against your long stoc ...
- antfarm: $SVXY Bought to close my May 19th 130 Put @ 0.80 on this pop to avoid any issues. Originally sold for 1.85 on 5/1. Hope everyone is having a green day.
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts – Sold SVXY Jun 9 2017 75.0 Puts @ 0.60 with the stock at 132.15 $UVXY #ShortCall – Sold 1 UVXY Jun 30 2017 22.0 Call @ 2.02 with the stock at 15.80. The strike price is pretty low but it is the highest available for this weekly contract.
- tejas7: $SVXY STO Dec 50 put for 1.39
- antfarm: $SVXY Sold June 16th 100 Puts @ 2.24. This is my only June position. Treading lightly.
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortCalls – adding Puts 10 points OTM that expire Friday Sold SVXY May 19 2017 138.0 Puts @ 1.14 Sold SVXY May 19 2017 136.0 Puts @ 0.90 Sold SVXY May 19 2017 135.0 Puts @ 0.90
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts - Sold 1 SVXY May 19 2017 129.5 Put @ 1.11 with the stock at 143.04. Expires Friday.
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts – Bought to close SVXY JUN 16 2017 25.0 Puts @ 0.01. It won’t trade any lower. Originally Sold on 11/01/16 @ 1.20
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts - Sold SVXY JUN 16 2017 85.0 Puts @ 1.20 with the stock at 137.60. Only a month out.
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts – Bought to close SVXY MAY 19 2017 85.0 Puts @ 0.02 to release some margin. No commission. Sold in March and April at an average of 2.15
- infocus: $SVXY BTC May 19 2017 85 puts @ .04 small position.
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts – Bought to close 5 SVXY MAY 19 2017 78.0 Puts @ 0.01 to release some margin. They won't trade any lower. Sold in April at an average of 1.37
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortCalls - Sold 1 SVXY JAN 18 2019 300.0 Call @ 18.10 with the stock at 155.75
- GOOSE: EXPIRATION: 5/12/17 $SVXY 5/12/17 159.0 CALLS EXPIRED $SVXY 5/12/17 145.0 PUTS EXPIRED First time I traded $SVXY Options in years. Beginners luck. $UVXY 512/17 14.0 CALLS EXPIRED
- antfarm: $SPX Closed after the close off a GTC order May 19th 2280/2300 BuPS @ 0.15 Originally sold for 0.85 $SVXY Expiring May 12th 140 Put Have a great weekend all.
- Iceman: #OptionsExpiration #Weeklys #May12 – Volatility is staying stubbornly low so plenty of expiring options this week. It is getting harder and riskier to replace $SVXY and $UVXY options with new positions. Some more $DUST puts expired that had been sold for big premiums so that is good. Good results with $APA and $TRIP too. No assignments. — Expirations — APA (Weekly) May 12 2017 48.5 Puts DUST (Weekly) May 12 2017 28 Puts NUGT 25/100 (Weekly) May 12 2017 13.5 Calls (Covered) NUGT 25/100 (Weekly) May 12 2017 14 Calls (Covered) SVXY (Weekly) May 12 2017 65 Puts SVXY (Weekly) May 12 2017 70 Puts SVXY (Weekly) May 12 2017 75 Puts SVXY (Weekly) May 12 2017 80 Puts SVXY (Weekly) May 12 2017 85 Puts SVXY (Weekly) May 12 2017 90 Puts TRIP (Weekly) May 12 2017 50.5 Calls UVXY (Weekly) May 12 2017 13 Calls (Covered) UVXY (Weekly) May 12 2017 13.5 Calls (Covered) UVXY (Weekly) May 12 2017 14 Calls (Covered) UVXY (Weekly) May 12 2017 27.5 Calls UVXY (Weekly) May 12 2017 30 Calls UVXY (Weekly) May 12 2017 40 Calls UVXY (Weekly) May 12 2017 42 Calls
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts - Bought to close SVXY May 19 2017 55 Puts @ 0.01. They won't trade any lower. Originally sold 03/24/17 @ 0.55
- infocus: $SVXY STC May 12 2017 65 Puts @.01 $SVXY STC May 26 2017 80 Puts @.05
- antfarm: $SVXY Bought to close May 19th 80 Puts @ 0.05 off a GTC order. Originally sold for 1.87.
- GOOSE: A TRADE: First time in years, a trade in $SVXY. Getting my feet wet. $SVXY STO 5/12/17 145.0 PUTS @.51 Finger on the buy button. Not going to give it too much room. Just one ticket to feel it out. All advice welcome.
- GOOSE: SOME TRADES: Premium selling is getting tough, like @DAN mentioned in his post this morning. You have to take a bigger risk to get any premium in a reasonable time span, for me that's 2 weeks out. ;>) I thought I'd give Mr. T and Fuzzball a laugh. $JNUG BTC 5/12/16.50 CALLS @.35 Made $7. Just tying up too much margin. So what do I do, STO NUGT, but tied up the same margin. OK a learning experience. Guess I'll have to stick with $UVXY. $SVXY???? $NUGT STO 5/19/17 33.0 CALLS @.55 Delta .21 $UVXY STO 5/19/17 15.0 CALLS @.30 Delta .22 With bigger than usual size, but still with "risk management".
- infocus: @GOOSE $JNUG $UVXY $SVXY $NUGT I hear ya. Tough to get a decent premium return. All positions working, but "way out" Off to Paris tomorrow and don't want to be thinking about premium when I'm offered a glass of bubbly. Nevertheless, I still expect to be checking in once or twice. Bottoms up! ; > )
- GOOSE: $SVXY #MARGIN Can anybody tell me what your margin cost is for selling one $SVXY put? Approximately is ok.
- GOOSE: @infocus $JNUG $UVXY $SVXY $NUGT Have a safe, and enjoyable trip slinger. I'll be thinking about ya. ;>)
- retal: @GOOSE $SVXY #margin I do not recall what margin requirements are with Fidelity. But they are much higher than most stocks -probably because of the volatility - and tie up too much margin for me. So, I only trade credit spreads with $SVXY. Lately these have not been very enticing. I do have some 95/85 bull put spreads for May. As you mentioned in an earlier post, selling premium has been tough. I mostly have sold $FANG puts (monthly only) and $AMZN credit spreads (all way OTM).
- infocus: @GOOSE $JNUG $UVXY $SVXY $NUGT Thanks GOOSIE ; > )
- antfarm: $SVXY $SFX Afternoon all. I’ve been away except for brief spells of insanity Sold to open May 26th 2280/2300 BuPS for 0.80 when SPX was at 2391.57 Sold May 26th 125 Puts @ 1.77 when $SVXY was at 149.71. I have nothing for this week’s OpEX. Have a great weekend all.
- mikeo561: Happy Thursday everyone!! I have some vertical spreads sold for credit that will be expiring tomorrow. So, I want to sell more to keep things rolling. For the experienced option sellers out there, what do you think of these?: $SVXY STO 5/26/17 -134/+129 PUTS @0.70 $SVXY STO 6/2/17 -134/ 129 PUTS @0.80 $AMZN STO 6/2/17 -900/ 895 PUTS @0.72 Thanks in advance and have a great day. Cheers!
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts – Bought to close 1 SVXY May 19 2017 71.0 Put @ 0.01- Originally sold at 1.17 on 4/13. The funny thing is, until I closed the position it had not traded at all since I sold it. It had an open interest of 1 contract. I wonder who the buyer was?
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts - Bought to close SVXY Jun 16 2017 55.0 Puts @ 0.11 – Originally sold at an average of 3.55
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts - Bought to close SVXY Jun 16 2017 39.0 Puts @ 0.05 (no commission). Sold in late December for an average of 1.27.
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts - Bought to close SVXY May 05 2017 81.0 Puts @ 0.01. Sold in late March and early April at an average of 1.14
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts #AfterHours – Bought to close 1 SVXY May 05 2017 80.0 Put @ 0.01. Sold on 03/24/17 @ 1.25
- antfarm: $SVXY #ShortPuts Sold to open May 19th 130 Puts @ 1.85 with $SVXY @ 150.76. Trying to initiate a pull back. I will exit if a split should occur before OpEx.
- mikeo561: @Iceman @GOOSE @antfarm @DrScience @DAN and others $SVXY -- I know that some folks here sell $SVXY options as do I. But, from a strategy standpoint, and looking at this weekend's videos (thanks @DAN), if the VIX or UVXY or volatility are very low (a ...
- GOOSE: @mikeo561 $SVXY $NFLX $TSLA $PCLN $GOOGL $AMZN Mike, Thank you for including me in such august company as, @DAN, @Iceman, (My Mr. T), @antfarm, and @DrScience, for I don't deserve to be included. All I can offer is the observation that there is a strong correlation between $UVXY's & $SVXY's stock prices. You have asked a great question, and I too am looking forward to the answer. ;>)
- mikeo561: @GOOSE $SVXY $NFLX $TSLA $PCLN $GOOGL $AMZN $UVXY -- Goose: you have inspired me to write the opening and closing nomenclature for options buying and selling correctly. So I HAD to include you. $GOOSE BTO anyprice anyexpiration. Thx.
- Aragorn: @mikeo561 $SVXY $NFLX $TSLA $PCLN $GOOGL $AMZN I don't think so, they will do a reverse split on VXX and then there is more room for it to die. It is designed to go to zero so there is more headroom possible for SVXY and XIV etc. That is my thoughts and observations from the VIX continually falling and reverse splits taking place. If you want to make money be short VXXhere is the quarterly chart adjust fro the reverse split. Oh to be short from 2009
- mikeo561: @Aragorn $SVXY $NFLX $TSLA $PCLN $GOOGL $AMZN -- Aragorn: Wow! That's impressive. Looks like the call options I once had on $GS when I got shellacked. Thx.
Iceman: #OptionsExpiration #Weeklys #Apr28 - A pretty nice week with a bunch of #Volatility trades ($SVXY $UVXY) rolling off.
Another set of $DUST Puts expired as I continue to reduce my exposure in those.
Only one assignment this week.
-- Expirations - ...
- antfarm: #OptionExpiration I have two expiring $SVXY April 28th 115 Put April 28th 102 Put Have a great weekend all.
- GOOSE: $UVXY Down 3.60, $SVXY Up 12.00 ;>))) Edit: Ummm, also have some 4/28/17 Short 15.50 Puts. ;>(((
- infocus: $SVXY STO Jan 19 2018 275 Calls @2.20 Added another small bite to a small position.
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts – a couple of small trades to begin replacing positions expiring today. Sold 1 SVXY May 19 2017 85.0 Put @ 1.28 Sold 1 SVXY May 26 2017 85.0 Put @ 1.45
- Iceman: $SVXY #ShortPuts - a little more risk, but paired with short ITM calls or Short Stock or both Sold SVXY Apr 28 2017 107.0 Puts @ 1.48 - only a week out and 20 points OTM Sold SVXY May 5 2017 97.0 Puts @ 1.21 - only 2 weeks out and 30 points OTM
- antfarm: $SVXY #OptionExpiration April 21st 125 Puts Have a great weekend.
- mikeo561: @Iceman $SVXY #SellingVerticalOptionSpreads -- Thanks Iceman. Trading these (volatility) is kind of scary, what will all of the "stuff" coming out of all the kooks (both domestic and international) out there these days. I'll try to be careful and stay out of the way of any downdrafts. Thanks again for your response.
- Iceman: @mikeo561 #SellingVerticalOptionSpreads $SVXY - The sweet spot for Weekly Put sales in SVXY continues to be in the 75 to 85 strike price area. Selling too close in the 90-105 area could leave you exposed to a sudden downdraft in SVXY. It has moved 10 points lower in two days 2 or 3 times since late March.
- champ: $SVXY @ $128 is also green and bounced about $5 off the low...@ $123.15.
- Iceman: $UVXY $SVXY $VIX – volatility is rolling over as expected when the VIX was above the BB for 4 straight days. I got a few trades off. Sold 1 UVXY May 19 2017 42.0 Call @ 1.20 Sold 1 UVXY Jun 2 2017 40.0 Call @ 1.64 Sold 1 SVXY Jun 2 2017 70.0 Put @ 1.21 Sold SVXY Sep 15 2017 50.0 Puts @ 0.97
- Iceman: #OptionsExpiration #Weeklys #Apr13 - A rather light week for expirations but very profitable. $SVXY and $UVXY weekly positions are all set up for the next 5-6 weeks, more $DUST Puts expired, and $NUGT stock was called away at a nice profit. The big Monthly expiration is next week plus earnings trades are on the horizon. -- Expirations -- DUST (Weekly) Apr 13 2017 22.5 Puts NUGT (Weekly) Apr 13 2017 8 Puts SVXY (Weekly) Apr 13 2017 80 Puts SVXY (Weekly) Apr 13 2017 85 Puts SVXY (Weekly) Apr 13 2017 105 Puts SVXY (Weekly) Apr 13 2017 110 Puts UVXY (Weekly) Apr 13 2017 35 Calls UVXY (Weekly) Apr 13 2017 40 Calls -- Assignments -- NUGT (Weekly) Apr 13 2017 10 Calls (Covered) NUGT (Weekly) Apr 13 2017 10.5 Calls (Covered)
|Stock Price||$USD 89.20|
The investment seeks to replicate, net of expenses, the inverse (opposite) of the return of the S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures index for a single day. The index measures the movements of a combination of VIX futures and is designed to track changes in the expectation for one month in the future. The VIX is a commonly followed measure of the expected volatility of the S&P 500 over the next 30 days. However, since VIX is not directly investable, exposure to equity volatility is often obtained though VIX futures. The VIX Fund intends to meet its investment objective by taking long or short positions in VIX futures contracts.Request Video of SVXY
Already a member? Sign in here.
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 50,100 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (50,100) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!