First Majestic Silver Corp. (Canada) (NYSE:AG)
Old Forum Content for AGMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Ajax4Hire: @GOOSE $AG $MGM $WKHS $UPST Thanks for the clarification(*=covered). Judging by the weekly call option volume, someone(s) expecting a big move in $WKHS For me, the big concern for $WKHS is relative symmetry of Put/Call volume; options indicate moderately good-sized move is coming but do not indicate direction. Kudos for getting a fill @$17.50($1.03) higher than $16.50($0.79), wow!
- GOOSE: EXPIRATION FRIDAY, 7/2/21 & other comments. * = covered option. PLEASE note: All of these trades are Short Calls. I haven't BTO a Long Call in over 50 years of trading. ;>) I don't do Debit Verticles. $AG 17.0 CALLS STO @.25 $MGM 43.50 CALLS STO @.47 $WKHS 16.5 CALLS STO @.79 * $WKHS 17.5 CALLS STO @1.03 * $WKHS 18.5 CALLS STO @.79 * $WKHS 19.0 CALLS STO @.70 $UPST 130.0 CALLS STO @3.70 * $UPST 131.0 CALLS STO @3.30 * $UPST 140.0 CALLS STO @5.40
- AndStars: @GOOSE, are you still long $AG? I've been waiting for an up day to sell more calls against.
- GOOSE: Expiration Friday, 6/25/21 $AG 17.0 CALLS STO @.25 $UPST 110 PUT STO 2.15 $UPST 130.0 CALLS STO @2.35 $UPST 140.0 CALL STO @5.40 $WKHS 17.0 CALLS STO @.70 $OXY 30.0 CALLS Stock will be called away
- GOOSE: $AG STO 7/2/21 17.0 CALLS @.25
- GOOSE: EXPIRATION FRIDAY, 6/18/21 All options expired except where noted. * denotes covered option $WKHS16.0 CALLS STO @.50 $UPST 135.0 CALL STO @2.05 a 2 day trade $SENS 4.5 CALLS STO @.40 $SENS 5.0 CALLS STO @ .34 @$SCR 20.0 PUTS, 17.5 PUTS. 22.5 CALLS, 25.0 CALLS, 30.0 CALLS, STO .95, .35, 1.50, .80. .40 $MGM 43.5 CALLS STO @.65 * $JBLU 21.0 CALLS STO @.34 * $AG 19.0 CALLS STO 2.34 $OXY 30.0 CALLS STO 2.39 * $STAA 135.0 CALL STO 4.10 *
- DrScience: $AG taking a hit along with Silver (/SI) as the Dollar ($DXY) makes a second big jump out of a volatility squeeze to test its 200 DMA. I bought more $AG at $16.75 and covered with JUL 25 (Weekly) 18 Calls @ .25.
- DrScience: $AG Hi-Ho-Silver. bouncing from the 20 DMA. Here's an 8-day #CoveredCall to get going back to recent highs. $AG 18-Jun-21 19.00 Covered Call @ 17.82 with 8 DTE --- Cash Settled Account (IRA) ==================== Buy 100 Shares at $18.19: $1818.50 Sell 1 18-Jun-2021 19.00 Strike Call at $0.365: ($36.50) Capital Required: $1,782.00 Cost Basis (Break Even): $17.82 Maximum Gain: $118.00 Return on Investment (ROI), if exercised: 6.62% Annualized Return: 1764.10% Margin Account ==================== Buy 100 Shares at $18.19: $909.25 Sell 1 $19.00 Strike Call at $0.37: ($36.50) Capital Required: $872.75 Possible Cost of Broker Carry at 7.00%: $1.40 Cost Basis (Break Even): $17.83 Maximum Gain: $116.60 Return on Investment (ROI), if exercised: 13.36% Annualized Return: 30438.10%
- GOOSE: TRADES: $SCR STO 6/18/21 20.0 PUTS @1.10 (Earlier today) $SCR STO 6/18/21 20.0 PUTS @.65 Thanks to @Lou for this name. $MGM STO 6/18/21 43.5 CALLS @.65 $MGM STO 6/18/21 41.5 PUTS @.30 $AG STO 6/18/21 19.0 CALLS @.34 Thanks to @DrScience for this name.
- DrScience: $AG #Covered Call Here's a 9-day trade as the stock consolidates around the 20 DMA... $AG 18-Jun-21 18.50 Covered Call @ 17.21 with 9 DTE --- Cash Settled Account (IRA) ==================== Buy 100 Shares at $17.57: $1757.00 Sell 1 18-Jun-2021 18.50 Strike Call at $0.360: ($36.00) Capital Required: $1,721.00 Cost Basis (Break Even): $17.21 Maximum Gain: $129.00 Return on Investment (ROI), if exercised: 7.50% Annualized Return: 1775.31% Margin Account ==================== Buy 100 Shares at $17.57: $878.50 Sell 1 $18.50 Strike Call at $0.36: ($36.00) Capital Required: $842.50 Possible Cost of Broker Carry at 7.00%: $1.52 Cost Basis (Break Even): $17.23 Maximum Gain: $127.48 Return on Investment (ROI), if exercised: 15.13% Annualized Return: 30223.39% Projected Ex-Dividend Date: 5/14/2021 Dividend Amount: $0.0045
DrScience: $AG moving out of consolidation after yesterday's false flag at $17.60 resistance. Big volume in tomorrow's expiration at the $18-strike. This could hold a lid on price through expiry.
Inflation jitters has the price of Gold and Silver on the move ...
- Bwhitty: @DrScience $AG Thx for sharing always appreciated 👍
- scottrades: Mining stocks holding up. $AG $EGO $GDX
- Momentariness: Buying some $AG
- gtr89: $PAAS and $AG just shy of HOD
- scottrades: My #Swing notes: $SPY Bumpy week but a strong close. $QQQ Lagging the SPY $IWM / $TNA Tight like a Tiger $GLD / $GDX A little extended, looking for a PBB. #Bitcoin Trying to break out of its current range. Did you get my Crypto Email? $XME Extended but working great. $XLE Great volume $MOS Still working. $FCX Working. $SBSW Bought some today. $AG Trying to get back above the 50 Day. $TSLA Wait for a strong close with volume. $PYPL Around the 50 day but no power. $GOOGL Not yet. $FB Not yet. $GM Mentioned last night, basing along the MAs $HZO COTD from last night, trade is working. $LB Great volume, watch 68.40 $ZUMZ MAs are curling. $PXD Working $CPE Watch 42 $FANG Tightening up.
- mradams0621: $AG volume
- scottrades: #Silver Miners are popping. $PAAS, $SVM, $EXK, $MAG and $AG.
- maracom: @scottrades $PAAS $SVM $EXK $MAG $AG #Silver I'm long $PAAS. Just recaptured the 20SMA, not too late to buy
- JosephM: @scottrades $PAAS $SVM $EXK $MAG $AG #Silver lot of choices. Will see how these close/volume before jumping at shiny objects.
- scottrades: My #Swing notes: $SPY Holding the 8EMA. $QQQ Tech leaders are weak. #Bitcoin Trying to hold the 50 Day. #Ethereum ATH $SMH Under the 50 $XHB Holding in trend. $XLE Nice bounce off the 50 Day. $XME Great volume $GLD Held the gap $GDX Under the 200 Day but good volume. $SLV Strong move on volume. $PAAS Earnings coming up. $EXK Earnings coming up. $AG Earnings coming up. $AA Holding the 8EMA $FCX I still have some working. $CLF Daily Flag. $TX Support at the 21 EMA $LEN Nice base. $KBH Watch 50.25 $LOB Holding the 50 Day on Volume. $MOV Good volume. Along the MAs. $ANF Volume today and support at the 21 EMA. $URBN Watch for a move above the slope.
- DrScience: $AG back above the 50 DMA. Adding to position with another #CoveredCall to hold over earnings, tentatively scheduled for the middle of next month. $AG 21-May-21 19.00 Covered Call @ 16.34 with 45 DTE --- Cash Settled Account (IRA) ==================== Buy 100 Shares at $17.14: $1714.00 Sell 1 21-May-2021 19.00 Strike Call at $0.81: ($80.50) Capital Required: $1,633.50 Cost Basis (Break Even): $16.34 Maximum Gain: $266.50 Return on Investment (ROI), if exercised: 16.31% Annualized Return: 240.70% Margin Account ==================== Buy 100 Shares at $17.14: $857.00 Sell 1 $19.00 Strike Call at $0.81: ($80.50) Capital Required: $776.50 Possible Cost of Broker Carry at 7.00%: $7.40 Cost Basis (Break Even): $16.41 Maximum Gain: $259.10 Return on Investment (ROI), if exercised: 33.37% Annualized Return: 933.51%
- DrScience: $AG Wainwright raised PT to $19.50 this morning; maintained Buy rating (of course)! Their PT back in OCT 2020 was $16. So, if their prognostication skills and accuracy hold, the stock should see their PT sometime around SEP. Looking to get involved? Try this 15-day ATM #CoveredCall to get started. $AG 16-Apr-21 16.00 Covered Call @ 15.40 with 15 DTE --- Cash Settled Account (IRA) ==================== Buy 100 Shares at $16.20: $1619.50 Sell 1 16-Apr-2021 16.00 Strike Call at $0.80: ($79.50) Capital Required: $1,540.00 Cost Basis (Break Even): $15.40 Maximum Gain: $60.00 Return on Investment (ROI), if exercised: 3.90% Annualized Return: 153.46% Margin Account ==================== Buy 100 Shares at $16.20: $809.75 Sell 1 $16.00 Strike Call at $0.80: ($79.50) Capital Required: $730.25 Possible Cost of Broker Carry at 7.00%: $2.33 Cost Basis (Break Even): $15.42 Maximum Gain: $57.67 Return on Investment (ROI), if exercised: 7.90% Annualized Return: 535.72%
DrScience: $AG Good news! 10M share buyback in the coming year.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia , March 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Majestic Silver Corp. (“First Majestic” or the “Company”) announces that it has received regulato ...
- DrScience: $AG #CoveredCall The stock moved off the 50 DMA on Friday and is testing the 20 DMA now. Look at an April CC to take advantage of inflation expectation, interest rate pullback, and/or a lower USD -- take your pick. $AG 23-Apr-21 20.00 Covered Call @ 16.33 with 39 DTE --- Cash Settled Account (IRA) ==================== Buy 100 Shares at $17.24: $1,724.11 Sell 1 23-Apr-2021 20.00 Strike Call at $0.92: ($91.50) Capital Required: $1,632.61 Cost Basis (Break Even): $16.33 Maximum Gain: $367.39 Return on Investment (ROI), if exercised: 22.50% Annualized Return: 568.30% Margin Account ==================== Buy 100 Shares at $17.24: $862.06 Sell 1 $20.00 Strike Call at $0.92: ($91.50) Capital Required: $770.56 Possible Cost of Broker Carry at 7.00%: $6.45 Cost Basis (Break Even): $16.39 Maximum Gain: $360.94 Return on Investment (ROI), if exercised: 46.84% Annualized Return: 3543.71% Projected Ex-Dividend Date: unconfirmed Dividend Amount: unconfirmed
- andygood: @DrScience $AG #CoveredCall the apr 16th $19 can be sold for .90 ~ isn't that a better idea since you tie up your money for less time and make roughly the same?
- DrScience: @DrScience $AG #CoveredCall There's possibly a dividend announcement sometime between now and earnings release, but it may not happen until after the report. I wanted to take advantage of some price dislocation on the uncertainty and a week of probing the middle ground before trying for the upper Bollinger band resistance level.
- DrScience: $AG #CoveredCall This silver miner continues to consolidate after the reddit run messed up the chart. Bollinger bands are contracting as the 50 DMA moves to catch up. IV is still high @ 83%, so selling premium is still a possible winner. Here's a ...
- tommymac: @DrScience $AG #CoveredCall Thank You for posting these trades. I am not a options trader but I'm going to take you up on one of these trades in my retirement account (only account). I will enjoy studying them in the mean time. Cheers
- joelsg1: @tommymac $AG #CoveredCall Schwab and I think all brokers won't allow option trades in an IRA account. So, you might want to open a separate account with appropriate authorization (3 levels) in preparation for option trade. Takes some time to complete process.
- tommymac: @joelsg1 $AG #CoveredCall OK, ya thanks. I'll have to look into it.
- DrScience: @joelsg1 $AG #CoveredCall You can trade options in an IRA. It's all on a cash basis, however -- no margin. But, like you said, you need to be approved for option trading. The only thing you can't do is sell naked calls and puts (level 4), but you can buy calls, and puts, buy covered calls and sell cash-secured puts, married puts, etc. (level 2), and buy and sell call and put spreads (level 3).
- CraigReynolds: $AG Just added for a full position in $AG. Silver going higher (((I Hope))))
- DrScience: $AG up 8%, and breaking out after FEB OPEX pressure release and Revenue and Earnings beat. Long-term downtrend line is in the rearview mirror, There's that $25 reddit-fueled high distorting the near-term charts, but the weekly/monthly charts are looking good for pullback buys.
- DrScience: $AG Rolled a FEB 15 Covered Call to APR 16 CC @ .52 to bypass earnings release set for tomorrow morning. This was one of those low cost basis tranches that got away during the /rWallStreetBets excitement.
- traderbren: $SLV - poised to move higher from here. Also long $AG which looks constructive.
- debeers: @ScottT $TMO -i made a rousing 2% as opposed to the $AG position...........'nuff said.
- debeers: $TMO/$AG-@ScottT-we are focused on returns. One is a mediocre co and one is a world class company. Today, no one cares. $TMO was a blowout. made a rousing 2% and change on it. $AG- in my opinion is a mediocre co. The market is what it is and $AG is already up over 30%.
- ScottT: @debeers $TMO $AG Agree. "Nuff"
- gtr89: $AG up 39% pm
- DavidM: @gtr89 $AG https://finance.yahoo.com/news/first-majestic-gets-break-opening-011605204.html
- gtr89: @DavidM $AG Thanks for the link
- nathan09: $AG halted????
- kbrowe: @nathan09 $AG Yep, on the short squeeze list.
- nathan09: $AG Breaking out of big cup and handle with good volume. Don't know why.
- DrScience: @nathan09 $AG Maybe WallStreetBets got wind of their latest production numbers. 🤪
- DrScience: $AG this Hotdog pattern has Clara asking "Where's the Beef?"
- DrScience: $AG Otto bought a low-risk entry off the 50 DMA; working nicely today. Will look to sell FEB 14 calls against the stock as IV is 65% and premiums should expand nicely on a move through $13. Earnings are scheduled for 2/18.
- Explorer: $NET $AMD $NVDA $WBA $AG $MU $XHB $NET $NAIL $PENN -- All running up into the close -- Thanks @Scott for the idea to monitor holding through the close
- DrScience: $AG Sold some FEB 13/15 BuCS @ .90 and 1.00, bought @ .53.
- DrScience: $AG #CoveredCalls Rolled some JAN 12 Calls to FEB 12 Calls @ .50 credit, lowering cost basis on this tranche to under 3.00.
- DrScience: $AG We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto. The stock is continuing to find buyers, breaking out of consolidation after the bull flag failure last week. For a short-term rental on Dorothy's silver slippers for a possible longer-term hold, try the JAN 14 # ...
- DrScience: $SLV and $GLD, $AG and $NUGT Burl Ives singin' the praises of gubment stimulus. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azcj749wMIU
- Sher: $AG – Like the silver charts – Day one of phase 3 reversal underway - Opted to go long Jan. $12 calls. $EGHT - PT increase to $40 from $25 - Currently trade, $33.18 – Initiated new position. $PLTR – Better late than never, I think – Put on a few Jan. calls – Chart has that “pinch/pop” look… My better performers, today: $ALB, $BE, $EWW, $FSR, $ICLN, $TDOC, $TECK and $XLE…
- DrScience: @Sher $AG Hi-Ho-Silv... Don't feel like the Lone Ranger! $AG as been in my portfolio for over a year now. Five hundred days through thick AND thin with Covered Calls since August of 2019. Stock was at 10.50 then, and return on that initial buy's cost basis is over 100% for trading once a month (or a quarter). The company had a number of issues to resolve with Mexico; hopefully, they're in the rear-view mirror. Addition of a dividend next quarter is welcome, too. Now, if we could see the silver metal back up at $40/oz, we'd be "walkin' in tall cotton!"
- DrScience: $AG Hi-Ho-Silver! Flag breakout. Testing R1, but it could be just the start of a walk up the upper Bollinger band.
- scottrades: $AG one of the better looking $SLV charts today. Breaking out of a downward slope. A little extended now, but look for a Pullback to support.
- DrScience: @scottrades $AG $SLV Big picture... I like the long-term chart. We failed at the (albeit, arbitrary) downtrend line during the Summer. But, money has been flowing into the stock for over a year and a half. The recent addition of a (small) dividend should cause some more buying . I'm looking to get paid every month as CC trades have been working quite well.
- DrScience: $AG Rolled out and up DEC 11/JAN 12 Covered Calls @ .13 CR. This roll extends holding to 513 days and cuts overall cost basis on one tranche to 6.29, and another to 4.30. A new dividend policy to be instituted in Q2-2021 will tack on a bit more going forward.
- DrScience: $AG good volume yesterday, and moving back above the 50 DMA. Stock has room to grow -- 12, then 14.50. I've been writing covered calls on this stock for several years, but the volatility over the past year has really boosted the yield. Check out the monthly chart. Monthly volume is above average, and accumulation of basic materials is growing. The $12 level is key. If breached on the 4th attempt this year, the stock would put a decade-long downtrend line in the rearview mirror.
- scottrades: Good morning Team! Stocks are opening lower this morning as the choppy market continues. Looking for the $QQQ to hold above the 50 Day MA and looking for the $SPY to hold above the 8 EMA. Once again I’m staying nimble and looking for stocks mo ...
- Bwhitty: @JosephM $SPY $PAAS $DRD $SLV $WMT $AG $WMT has PB to previous resistance. It could still takeoff. But I am with you, I got into some to early this morning.
- JosephM: $SPY...going short small. Today I've been wrong. $PAAS/$DRD/$SLV/$WMT/$AG...at least I'm admitting it quickly now.
- DrScience: $AG First Majestic Silver, not quite as shiny as gold, is up 8.5%. Me likee that the company reported Q3 EPS and sales results were up year over year. Q3 EPS $0.12 up from $0.06 YoY, sales $125.90M up from $97.00M YoY.
- lostsheep: @DrScience $AG I took $PAAS on the reversal candles and break of downtrend line. Will probably get a retest to see if it's real
- nathan09: @DrScience $AG Thank-you for the info. I have been long.
- scottrades: Some Silver #Miners are setting up nice here guys. $SLV $FSM, $SVM, $AG, $PAAS
- JosephM: $AG/ $PAAS...similar patterns...break of resistance.
- jr3345: $AG - gapped up from the 200 DMA. long
- vatradergreg: Added on to my $SQ position making it full. Started $FB more on the WEEKLY viewpoint. As @bRobert has mentioned, this is acting very orderly and offering a nice entry. Stop at $260.31 Re-started $REGI with its breakout of $44.45 surpassed. I think this stock has room to run a bit. Long $AAPL, $AAWW, $AG, $AMD, $FNV, $FTCH, $GDX, $LIT, $MAXR, $ODFL, $PSNL, $SILK, $SLV, $SNAP, $SQ. Looking to pair down some of these as I have too many positions on.
- nathan09: $AG - tight squeeze at the 50 dma $KL - looks very tempting Watch Dollar
- vatradergreg: Started a few this morning; still in the mindset that cash will continue to be my biggest position. $AG-silver play $MAXR-the WEEKLY and DAILY coincide. Still long $ODFL, $AAWW, $FNV, $FTCH, $GOLD, $PSNL, $SILK, and $SLV Hope everyone had a great weekend and good luck on a new week.
- Mikev200: $AG hit hod
$AG -- Alert $12.60
$NLY -- Q3 dividend of .22 cents last Friday. High volume on this GSL stock.
$WKHS -- Scott covered on Friday . I also covered last week. Working its way out of a squeeze on volume. Good stock to own.
$PENN -- Squeeze continu ...
- jsdpie: @DAN $NKLA $TSLA $SPX $NDX $DKNG $MYOK $GDXJ $GOLD $FNV $AEM $AG $NLY $WKHS $PENN $NOW $AMZN
- Brett: $AG looking interesting
- DrScience: $AG #CoveredCall HI-Ho-Silver! Away! Another fave in the CC Arena. $AG 16-Oct-20 13.00 Covered Call @ 11.32 with 35 DTE --- Cash Settled Account (IRA) ==================== Buy 100 Shares at $12.09: $1,209.00 Sell 1 16-Oct-2020 13.00 Strike Call at $0.77: ($77.00) Capital Required: $1,132.00 Cost Basis (Break Even): $11.32 Maximum Gain: $168.00 Return on Investment (ROI), if exercised: 14.84% Annualized Return: 323.37% Margin Account ==================== Buy 100 Shares at $12.09: $604.50 Sell 1 $13.00 Strike Call at $0.77: ($77.00) Capital Required: $527.50 Possible Cost of Broker Carry at 7.00%: $4.06 Cost Basis (Break Even): $11.36 Maximum Gain: $163.94 Return on Investment (ROI), if exercised: 31.08% Annualized Return: 1581.54%
- scottrades: Watch $SLV today guys. $PAAS is trying to curl up. $AG sitting right at support. $EXK mentioned last night. $SVM nice volume yesterday.
- indigo1948: @scottrades $SLV $PAAS $AG $EXK $SVM - good morning Scott. What is your opinion on $WPM?- weekly chart shows consolidation since the end of July.
- scottrades: @indigo1948 $SLV $PAAS $AG $EXK $SVM $WPM I like that stock as well. Talked about it last night in my video.
- DrScience: $AG reports tomorrow. Is $GLD getting lighter 'cause it's goin' up. #Silver and #Gold. Didn't Burl Ives sing a song about those?
- vfr777: @DrScience $AG #Silver I see earnings for $AG on Aug 6 BMO Taking a swing position.
- Sher: Heavily long Aug. calls in $AG, $AUY, $GFI, $PVG and $SLV - $GFI leading the pack, this morning - Up 10.5% PM...
- bRobert: @Sher $AG $AUY $GFI $PVG $SLV $14 target 1 Another Renaissance holding They have scaled into a large number of precious metal miners since March
- goldsheld: @bRobert $AG $AUY $GFI $PVG $SLV Which of these is the Reanissance holding?
- debeers: @DrScience $AG -Silver is actually outpacing gold and all the silvers are up.
- DrScience: $AG After a successful lift-off, stock is doing a NASA-like burn for trip to the moon. Producers are definitely reaping the benefit of higher silver prices. But, be mindful... One thing to remember is that producers don't turn the mining machines off and on according to speculation-driven trading. (They just keep digging away 'cause they're in it for the long-haul.) I'm holding AUG 15 Covered Calls sold today and yesterday, and a few AUG 10 Covered Calls that definitely got away from me on this move.
- DrScience: $AG breaking from the loooong-term triangle. Hi-Ho-Silver! PPS says, "Stay long, Fool."
- nathan09: @DrScience $AG Thank-you for the post, I was thinking of taking some off the table, but couldn't confirm my reasoning.
- nathan09: $AG Curious if anyone is taking some off the table here?
- DrScience: $AG #CoveredCall #Otto rolled JUL 10 Calls to AUG Calls 10 for . 62 CR, dropping cost basis some more on this long-term income generator. Averaging about . 50 per month for over a year, now, as the stock nears the upper bound of the long-term downtrend channel. Silver outperformance could eventually break the trend and we'll have to move up a strike, or two, to sell premium.
- Bwhitty: $AG watching above 10.80 to add if it want to keep going.
- nathan09: @Bwhitty $PAAS SILVER - does anyone have a target price for the metal itself $20? Its at $19 now. Long Silver via $PSLV $AG $PAAS
- Bwhitty: @nathan09 $PAAS $PSLV $AG That's a @brobert question. He will have one for today and one for your great grand kids 🤣
- Sher: New long positions initiated today: $AG – July $10.00 calls $SNAP – July $26.00 calls $WORK – July $33.00 calls $VIPS – Back in, yesterday, with July $21.00 calls, which are up 104%, currently. $LAKE (Protective equipment) – Nice bullish reversal, past few days – Stock up 6.2%, again today - Held onto underwater July $25 calls, through recent PB, which are up 64%, so far today - About to take out recent ATH.
- scottrades: My Notes today: COTD: Can this $BOX break open? Watching 21.35. $SPY The Bull is hungry for Moar! $QQQ The Leaders are still leading. $GDX $GLD $SLV Working. #Miners: $GOLD/$KL/$FNV/$AG/$SSRM/$WPM $WORK BO today on good volume. $FTNT Breaking out of a Squeeze $LITE Define your time frame. $NET Tight like a tiger. $VIVO Alert at 25 $DT still in consolidation. Watch 43.45 $NOW Watch 427 $PANW coming out of a Squeeze $DIS Moving off the 50 Day $TSLA I’m out of this now. $SMH High shelf at the Top Bband Homebuilders from @Dan $XHB Trade em all. $TMHC Bought some of this. $MTH Great volume $LEN Not too late. Alert at 66.15
- bRobert: @nathan09 $PAAS $PSLV $AG $SLV. $22+. target 1
- issues: I don't know why gold and silver are dropping with the government spending trillions of dollars to create worthless paper money and huge inflation. Maybe it's just profit taking? I know Cramer said gold was going to hit it's high and reverse so I'm not sure whether I will buy more or sell these: $FSM $WPM $AG $PAAS $GDX... maybe I'll just go with Dan's training idea of putting in stops. What are you other doing with gold/silver?
- AdrenalineTrade: @issues $FSM $WPM $AG $PAAS $GDX I slowly accumulate with the goal of holding for the next decade or two. Don't even watch it, just let it move around and slowly add.
- issues: @AdrenalineTrade $FSM $WPM $AG $PAAS $GDX thank you Adrenaline Trade. Appreciate your validation/encouragement!
|Stock Price||$USD 12.85|
The Company is engaged in production, development, exploration, and acquisition of mineral properties with a focus on silver in Mexico and owns three producing silver mines, the La Parrilla Silver Mine, the San Martin Silver Mine & the La Encantada Mine.Request Video of AG
Already a member? Sign in here.
- November 4th, 2021 - 2021 Q3 Earnings
- November 8th, 2021 - 2021 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 10.38 31.44%
- $USD 7.41 31.27%
- $USD 6.23 30.55%
- $USD 14.21 -9.65%
- $USD 18.55 -7.18%
- $USD 13.34 -6.88%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 83,700 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (83,700) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!