ASML Holding N.V. (NASDAQ:ASML)
Old Forum Content for ASMLMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- woodman: $ASML - Flag on the weekly/pennant on the daily/start of "V" off the 50-month on the monthly. Similar activity or on the verge of it with other stocks within the broader semis and semi equipment/materials industries.
- debeers: $AAPL-compelling valuation/ $HSY no apologies here/ $M why in the world would you sell this one when they get hours and hours of free advertising with the Thanksgiving Day parade. Stores i checked were 2 in supposedly bereft Cali and they were packed ...
- debeers: $HSY/$INMD/$MTDR/$SCHW/$SQM-reporting after hours looking for 3.43/share, 2.8B revenues and for them to continue with both the over 4% divvie and share buybacks/ $TSM-no matter what semis do, this is the most necessary one for defense and for high end industrial uses--i guess that's why Uncle Warren owns 60.06 million shares in his 13F filing. There are 2 in this class: $ASML/$TSM with $TSM wearing the crown. Oillooks to get slapped today which is why (even though there will be a small pb today IMO) keeping $MTDR. Rather have one that is pipe and onshore right now. keeping an eagle eye on the ma's.
- woodman: $STM $ASML - Still no position in these unfortunately, but they're still moving up. Extended-er now.
- jonwest88: $ASML still powering ahead of my 2nd favorite $AMAT
- woodman: $STM $ASML - Almost same chart and action. Nice action both - gap up and through 200d. Looks like trend breaks to the upside. But hard to buy on Day 3 of the moves. No position in either.
- jgonz: $SMH $LRCX $AMAT $ASML $KLAC $TXN $NVDA $TER. Just an observation: Tech is not getting much love in this market, but interesting to see what looks like possible institutional buying (using a simple test: more green days with above avg volume than red days) since mid October in the SMH and some chips stocks. NP yet except partial in NVDA.
- jonwest88: $ASML still The leader in semi equip co.'s +36% off the low 12 calendar days ago
- Motorman: @jonwest88 $ASML Pretty dramatic move off lows, too much too fast? cleared 200week, 20 week and 50day. Holding a small position from ER. Any thought on add point?
- wineinquirer: @Motorman $ASML Agree with your analysis. Tickling 20w today from below so I would watch. If >20w, I would prefer pb test and watch for renewed strength. 20w ceiling since start of yr so I would expect the expected. Can draw downtrend line from late 2021 also for guidance. If short term and enough profits, might want to take some off the table. Mkts approaching short term overbought so pause/mild pb expected. Intermediate term overbought not in sight, for now, so any pause would should offer better opportunities to start/add to positions. np.
- jonwest88: $ASML (favorite) 5 up through the 13, above the 20 and 50; $AMAT looking ok. (2nd favorite in this sector)
- Motorman: @jonwest88 $ASML $AMAT I took a piece of $ASML after ER was good but stock down. Lost track and saw today up 50 since then.
- jonwest88: @Motorman $ASML $AMAT Nice
- jonwest88: @debeers When I compare the charts over 3, 6, 12, and longer, $AMAT, $LRCX, and $ASML are almost identical, that is since the bight of the bear. $LRCX estimates for fiscal 24 are lower than fiscal 23, where as $AMAT does show positive upward estimates 23 and beyond. $ASML shows the greatest potential for earnings recovery going out to calendar 23. My favorites would be $ASML, then $AMAT. ( Have small remaining positions of $AMAT and $ASML in my lt portfolio)
- scottrades: Reminder about some #Earnings for the week: $TSLA $BAC $NFLX $SCHW $GS $JNJ $BK $T $UAL $VZ $LMT $SNAP $AAL $GNTY $SI $NOK $NUE $ASML $PG $IBM $HAS $AXP $ALLY $ACI $ABT $ISRG $BKR $BX $LRCX $FCX $NDAQ $AA $SLB $DOW $MRTN $STT $SBNY $JBHT $PLD $TRV $MNSB $ERIC $PM $ALK
- jonwest88: $ASML, $AMAT, $TTD big turnarounds from the opening. Peak inflation?
As for supply? It's complicated. In our modern world, few things are simple. Here's something you might not know. In a recent earnings call, the CEO of $ASML (which makes high end semiconductor equipment) said this:
“I met the executive of a ...
- efrain007: @DAN $ASML $RTX $LMT $OXY $SSO $QLD $NOG $CLR $SLB $MRO $OBE $APA $HAL Speaking of supply/demand, it’s interesting that PC parts pricing is coming down. My son builds gaming and office PC’s and last month I told him I was looking for a new PC. He quoted me $1300. This weekend he tells me it’s now down to $1100 for the exact same build. I didn’t understand why computer parts are going down while everything else goes up. He has nothing to do with $BTC or trading but according to him when $BTC goes down computer parts tend to go down too because there is less demand from miners. Don’t know if he’s right or wrong but food for thought.
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Target 420 $QQQ Trending up $IWM Same $DIA Holding the 100 EMA $UUP Chopping around $TNX Getting some push back $TLT Tightening along the 8EMA $GLD Holding the 8/21 EMA $GDX Trying to base $SMH Semi’s are working $ARKK Move up stops $IGV Holding the 100 EMA $XHB Holding the 100 EMA $TAN Watch Wednesday’s low $XBI/IBB Nice follow through $AMZN Extended but working $TSLA Holding the 200 SMA $GOOGL Speed bump at the 100 EMA $NVDA Riding the 8EMA $AMD Working $ON Working $MU Holding the 21 EMA $ASML Holding the 100 EMA $DQ Holding the 50 Day $LMT Stronger but extended $RTX Stopped on half $HXL Short flag $PLTR Working $BJ Got a starter $SEDG Early signal in the forum $ENPH Working $SHLS COTD $AMT Yield Hog $AXNX Low float $BLDR Watch yesterday's low $TOL Ditto $LEN Watch 86.40
- jonwest88: $ASML downgraded and moving up. Above the 50 20 etc etc, good place to add or start for a longer hold. Possible stops at 524 and 510
- scottrades: Let's get ready to rumble... Some of the #earnings for the week $TSLA $NFLX $BAC $GS $SCHW $JNJ $CLF $HAL $SNAP $PLD $IBM $SYF $T $ASML $LMT $AAL $NOK $SI $ALLY $GNTY $UAL $FCX $VZ $BX $HAS $AXP $ABT $NDAQ $SLB $NUE $AA $DOW $JBHT $CFG $TWTR $DHI $MAN $MRTN $BKR $DPZ $SBNY $PM $NVS $TFC $UNP
- vcondry: @debeers $QCOM if we are talking long you might be happier with $ASML
- shoredriver: @vcondry $QCOM $ASML ....$NVDA.......
- vcondry: IM RICH!!! J/k but good lord what a silly market...still trying to keep some long energy...also anyone else looking at $ASML
- issues: @vcondry $ASML same group *(IBD) as $PLAB & $AEHR. NP but other charts look better to me than ASML. $CCMP & $COHR look better also.
- drmike54: $PANW $ASML $GOOG $AMZN $NVDA Even dead cats bounce better than this.
- bRobert: @drmike54 $PANW $ASML $GOOG $AMZN $NVDA Expect the expected $PANW expected failure under 50W Same with $NVDA throwbacks to overhead speed bumps 200W potential $120
- ssoha20: @ssoha20 $ASML closed my position today looking at market conditions. Will reenter once again at right time.
- ssoha20: @wanda1616 $ASML looking strong today.
- wanda1616: @Pokersmith $ASML #Quote super interesting company. holding some long term
- wanda1616: @wanda1616 $ASML #Quote https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/23/inside-asml-the-company-advanced-chipmakers-use-for-euv-lithography.html?&qsearchterm=asml
- Pokersmith: @wanda1616 $ASML #Quote very cool 😎 👍
- ssoha20: @Pokersmith $ASML they're hiring big time recently got in touch with their recruitment team for a position which i applied for the work in automation and some improvements around IOT data for their chip manufacturing thus we can see huge demand for chips and they are in it to grow their capacity.
- wanda1616: @ssoha20 $ASML very interesting ! let us know what happens!
- Pokersmith: #Quote: “We’re going to ship more machines this year than last year and . . . more machines next year than this year. But it will not be enough if we look at the demand curve. We really need to step up our capacity significantly more than 50%. That will take time.” —Peter Wennink, CEO of $ASML , a key supplier of the lithography machines used to produce advanced semiconductors, told the Financial Times
- MmaxX: I saw this tweet a while back about #crypto and stocks related to the metaverse and thought is was pretty good so sharing: NATΞ R◎TH @NathanCRoth Oct 30, 2021 METAVERSE ETF Games: $U $RBLX $ILV $WILD $ATLAS $AXIES $AURY $NAKA Coins: $ETH $MATIC $DOT $LINK $ATOM $SOL $RAY VR: $FB $SNAP $DIS $NVDA $AAPL $MTTR Land: $SAND $MANA $BLOK $REALM Market: $COIN $META $RH $DIS $GME Chips: $NVDA $AMD $TSM $ASML What did I miss? Thinking face
- scottrades: Some Earnings for the coming week. $GS $BAC $NFLX $SCHW $MS $SI $PNC $ASML $UNH $BK $AAL $PG $AA $TFC $MBWM $SBNY $FMBI $FAST $GNTY $ONB $FBK $SLB $ISRG $BKR $UAL $USB $ALLY $STT $UNP $PLD $PRGS $JBHT $KMI $TRV $CSX $CFG $CMA $KEY $FITB $CNXC $RF $IBKR $HBAN $OFG
- wanda1616: $ASML this is continuing to get hit due to a fire in berlin factory that COULD affect deliveries. wondered why it was not participating in the rally.
- wanda1616: @woodman $ASML i read that some time ago and had sent it to my brother so i had the link handy. very interesting. buying a bit here and there as it tanks down.....
- woodman: @wanda1616 $ASML - another one - smaller player -to read up on in the lithography area is $PLAB.
- woodman: @wanda1616 $ASML - another one - a smaller player - to study up on in the lithography area is $PLAB.
- woodman: $ASML for the watchlist. 3.8 months of consolidation in a narrowing channel (though still wide), but holding support on the 200d. Top of narrowing channel is about 13% higher than current price with its ath about 17% higher than current price.
- wanda1616: @woodman $ASML very interesting https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/24/asml-the-biggest-company-in-europe-youve-probably-never-heard-of.html
- woodman: @wanda1616 $ASML - Thanks for the interesting article you provided in response to my post about $ASML's chart. I like it if it holds this level. I note it's beat on earnings each of the last 10 Qs, though it's mixed on revenues.
- woodman: @wanda1616 $ASML - Thanks for this. I like it if it holds this level. I note it's beat on estimated earnings each of the last 10 Qs, though it's mixed on revenues.
- jonwest88: @Roadrunner $ZS $FTNT $CRWD $PANW Been holding $ZS since the 2020 crash. I have a small amount of $CRWD and have added in the past few months, but have incurred losses on $CRWD. I sold all but a few shares yesterday. And I sold all of in my wife's account as well. Many growth stocks are getting clipped. Time to wait for entries. May 2021 was a disastrous time, but it provided good buying ops. With i-rates moving up and tapering getting pared back we are entering a different time. However, now the semi equipment stocks are moving up. Own and have added in the past few months to $AMAT, $LRCX and $ASML.
- scottrades: My #Swing notes: $SPY Trend is up $QQQ Working. But expect a rest $ARKK Above the slope #BItcoin / #Ethereum Still sideways. $AMZN Mentioned the entry and add point in the forum after the open. $AAPL Needs to tighten up. $NVDA I hope you took SOME profits today. $ASML Mentioned last night $GOOGL close to the highs. $AMAT NEW Weekly High, Earnings Next week. $LOVE I Mentioned this in the forum $ADBE Mentioned last night $BOX Bridget’s idea, nice slope. $JBHT Flag. $SI Still fine. $HUT Building a flag $MSTR Still in trend $COIN Watch for a Pullback
$ASML Holding the 50 Day
$ASO Clean break on volume.
$PYPL Watch for a floor.
$FRHC Mentioned in the forum, working on good volume.
$LOVE PB Buy Op
$PLTR Trying to firm up along the MAs. Earnings next week.
$FCX Above the MAs, Earnings not an iss ...
- jonwest88: Saw it last night, early am, around 2, $ASML moving up. This am see $LRCX, and $AMAT making the moves---up.
- scottrades: Some #earnings for the week.. $TSLA $NFLX $JNJ $CLF $SNAP $VZ $ASML $T $INTC $HAL $ERIC $NUE $UAL $PG $STT $LRCX $STLD $AAL $SI $ACI $FCX $WGO $ABT $CROX $ISRG $PM $LUV $PHG $AXP $CMG $NEE $KSU $MAN $ALLY $BX $NDAQ $VLO $LVS $BK $SYF $SAM $IBM $ANTM $DHR $AN
- jonwest88: @debeers $AMD $AMAT I rebought a starter position in $AMAT yesterday. I am encouraged by your case for owning $AMAT. The two men who took over Action Alerts Plus when Cramer left on 9/28, made a strong case for beginning a position two days ago. I have owned $LRCX and $ASML for quite some time. $ASML has outperformed. $AMAT and $LRCX seem to follow the DRAM and NAND markets. They have followed $MU down. I added $AMAT as it IS the biggie in the semi-equip manufactures, and it was at "the bottom of the box." I do not own $AMD, but own $NVDA and have for a few years now. I trade a little off the top and add a little on the draw downs. It is a large position in my LT port.
- jonwest88: @Motorman $LRCX My two cents as to why: both $LRCX and $AMAT reacted to the forecasts for future sales in the DRAM and NAND markets, and pc sales. Refer to Micron's ( $MU) conference call. This is not the same for the graphic chips like $NVDA and $AMD, and surely not the semi equipment manufacturer: $ASML.
- jonwest88: The semiconductor play is $ASML.
- Docoof: @jonwest88 $ASML — $KLAC is also a good one
- jonwest88: @Docoof $ASML $KLAC $XSD or $SMH? Preference?
- Docoof: @jonwest88 $ASML $KLAC $XSD $SMH The one I’m in is $AVGO, following bRobert’s suggestions/guidance. But $ASML looks extended, while $KLAC is coming out of a base and offers a much better entry. (But keep in mind that while I’ve learned a lot here, this is the suggestion of someone who’s still very much a rook.)
- jonwest88: @woodman $LRCX $AMAT The gem for me has been $ASML
- woodman: @jonwest88 $LRCX $AMAT $ASML - nice one.
- Motorman: @woodman $LRCX $AMAT $ASML That was a good one, saw it few months ago, but didn't act.
- jonwest88: Are $AMAT $LRCX too tied to $MU? $AMAT must be tied to memory. $KLIC, $KLAC, and $ASML are not being dragged down like these two.
- bRobert: @jonwest88 $AMAT $LRCX $MU $KLIC $KLAC $ASML Bottom of the box TRADES setting up or just set and alert for $144.90 to watch for the big base breakout $160/$210_+ targets
- jonwest88: $ASML, $AMAT, $LRCX over the past month, $AMAT and $LRCX are up ~2%. $ASML is up 16%. 3months $ASML +26%, $AMAT 10%, LRCX 6.5%. 6months $ASML 43%, $AMAT 38%, $LRCX 24%.
- debeers: @jonwest88 $ASML $AMAT $LRCX -in defenseof my $AMAT lots of the chippies have reported but $AMAT hasn't and very very rarely has a quarterly miss.
due to 2020 slow-down: $ASML, $KLAC, $LRCX, $AMAT, $TER and $UCTT
Next should be the IC manufactures:
$TSM(manufactures for others) and
$TXN, $MU, $INTC, $MSI, $NXPI, $MCHP, $QRVO, $SWKS, $ON, $ADI
who manufacture their own ICs.
Note: $AMD, $NVDA, ...
- jonwest88: @debeers $ASML $AMAT $LRCX I've been adding only to $AMAT on the mini drops in the past few weeks. Hold $ASML from below and last year, and $LRCX from this year.
- jonwest88: @debeers $ASML $AMAT $LRCX Based on price action $KLAC and $KLIC, I am speculating that $AMAT would react the same, similarly when $AN reported, I added to $LAD, a few days later they jumped as well.
$ASML,$KLAC,$LRCX,($AMAT,$UCTT,$TER poised to start helping)
I own $QCOM, making me happy and looks to keep doing that.
$AVGO,$TXN,$NVDA look to soon be contributing to $SMH rise.
rather than $SMH, then $AVGO,$TXN,$NVDA are the ones to buy:)
- wjj3: @Ajax4Hire $NAIL $XBI $IBB $TMO $ILMN $SMH $AVGO $SOXL $QCOM $AMD $INTC $ASML $KLAC $LRCX $AMAT $UCTT $TER $TXN $NVDA $TSM $MU $ADI $NXPI $MCHP #holdings On is a great one also
- Ajax4Hire: @Angdionk $TER $TER-Teradyne is another supplier to IC manufactures like $ASML,$KLAC,$LRCX,$AMAT and $UCTT Huge demand for IC manufacturing due to 2020 slow-down. The IC manufactures should be next to enjoy lift from this event: $TSM(manufactures for others), the remainder: $TXN, $MU, $INTC, $MSI, $NXPI, $MCHP, $QRVO, $SWKS, $ON, $ADI manufacture their own ICs. Note: $AMD, $NVDA, $AVGO, $AAPL do NOT manufacture, they buys from $TSM and are vulnerable to China($FXI) Taiwan($EWT) uncertainty. Use to be China overlooked Taiwan as both were wildly profiting from rise of Asia manufacturing. But now, economy doldrums and China looking to distract from internal strife. Curse of living in Exciting times.
- issues: Looking at Semis: $AEHR $ACMR $ASML $UCTT $KLAC $ENTG. We own $ENTG but was looking to buy UCTT. I know some of our fellow members own this one, or at least did. What do you think?
- jonwest88: $ASML up but $AMAT down? In the past 3 months $ASML has clearly taken the lead over $AMAT. ?? Is $AMAT tied more to $MU and $TXN?
- debeers: @jonwest88- $ASML is just trying to play catch up to $AMAT. $ASML up 48.61%/$AMAT up. 58.53%. Hard to have a recovery without a semi recovery. IMO it is all just noise.
- bigbartabs: @Pokersmith $ASML ... quite a contrast... the Dutch, with such advanced chip technology... while wearing wooden shoes.
- Pokersmith: Governments are investing in their own onshore chipmaking capacities. In the US, a $52 billion semiconductor subsidy got through the Senate (TBD on the House). The EU has pledged $150 billion by the end of this decade, and South Korea plans to spend a whopping $450 billion through 2030. Looking ahead: Self-sufficiency is a long and bumpy road, and one that might wind up being a dead end. For China, ASML’s extreme ultraviolet machine—a massive, $150 million chip-etching machine necessary for producing the most advanced chips—presents a major pothole. $ASML, a Dutch company, has a near monopoly on the machines, and the US has asked it not to sell to China
$ASML - closed at the highs of the day after gapping down to the 50-day EMA. Earnings are due out on 7/21.
$AXP - watch to see if buyers step in on the pullback to the 50-day EMA today (also happens to be at the bottom of the uptrending channel). E ...
- Momentariness: $ASML HOD
- Amisure: #WSL- weekend study list - some stocks to watch for possible buys this week $AMAT $ALGN $ASML $HIBB $TIGR $APPS $MGNI $SE $SCHW $YETI
- scottrades: My #Swing notes: $SPY Was Thursday just a shakeout before a move higher? $QQQ Ascending Triangle or Right Shoulder? #Bitcoin Thanks Elon. $GLD / $GDX Weakening here but $FNV and $WPM are green. $TNA Watch 97.40 $SMH Nice move today, watch for an inside day or continuation. $AAPL Holding the 200 SMA $GOOGL Bought this today $FB Watch 333 $NIO Bought a starter $NNDM Added back some today $AMAT I added back a small bit today $ASML Close to the highs $AMD Sloppy but what else is new? $MU Want to see this above the 50 Day. $UCTT Watch 58.20 $TSM Basing around the MAs $ICHR Tee’d up? $TWTR Low C&H $PYPL Watch 265 $F Holding up well considering the move. $INMD Support at the 50 Day. $DELL Curling up $SLX Steel still working $X Zoom out a bit. $CLF Support at the 21 EMA
- Bwhitty: $ASML I am holding from 50 day but possible breakout coming. Keep an eye out for entry.
- Amisure: Weekend Study List - last few weeks have not worked well. $INMD $EVR $QFIN $MGA $FHN $FOXF $LRCX $ASML $NVDA $SHOP
- scottrades: $ASML Testing resistance.
$ENTG Coming out of a down slope.
$UCTT Trying to get above the 50 Day
$ICHR Hasn’t broken out yet.
$DDD Let it work
$NNDM Watch 6.70
$PLTR Lots of eye on this one.
$SBUX Short term support at 110
$CROX Consolidat ...
- Angdionk: $ASML not big volume but moving above downward trendline
- jonwest88: $LRCX 5 crosses the 13, moves above the 20 and 50 dma. Pullback capitulation on 5/12, greater upside volume on 5/13. Added a new position yesterday on the pullback, with at tight stop. $LRCX looks to have crossed above a declining linear trendline as well. Holding a l t position from below of $ASML which has outperformed $LRCX during 1, 3 and 6 mo period.
- bRobert: @jonwest88 $LRCX $ASML Nice. LRCX. Strong weekly. zig zags. higher. . Early zig. 5/13 weekly still in bull mode from way below. Something long term holders are well aware of.
- bRobert: @jonwest88 $LRCX $ASML $LRCX. WEEKLY. Bullish. Business as usual. On this chart you would have. been looking for a typical bounce near the 20w $650. w target is. getting close
- scottrades: My #SS notes: $SPY Finally things are getting interesting again for Swing Trading. $QQQ Strong move on volume $GDX Above the 8EMA $SMH Day 2 Move #Bitcoin Nice Bounce Diamond Hands #Ethereum Big Bounce $NVDA Back above the MAs $CRWD Low volume but nice move off the 50 Day $DBX Took this today $DDD A little whippy but holding the 50 Day $FB Took this today $AMAT Hello old friend. $ASML High Dollar Stock. Great volume $DEN Mentioned this last night, it’s working. $COF Basing. Watch 161 $ABCB Basing along the MAs $BX Great volume and at a pivot $INMD Back at the 50 Day. $RBLX Clear resistance at the upper trend line.
- Amisure: Weekend Study List - out late today due to travel, Ideas to watch for possible entries- $CROX $WAL $COWN $DLTH $HZO $SNX $EVR $MGA $FOXF $ASML $CG $GLW $FTNT $FEYE $DHR
- Ajax4Hire: @scottrades $SMH Yes, $TSM-Taiwan Semiconductor hit my Redline=$113.73(Wed,Apr21st) Been watching, waiting; next Redline=$107.91(Thu,Mar25th). The Semiconductor producers($TSM,$INTC,$MU,$ASML,$AMAT,$LRCX,$KLAC,$TXN) and Semiconductor designers($NVDA,$QCOM,$AVGO,$AMD,$MRVL) are searching for a new bottom. I'll have to come back once bottom is found.
- jonwest88: @debeers $LRCX $AMD $NVDA $AMAT I had bad "luck" with LRCX and MU a few times, so I swore them off and went to graze in other pastures. However the one semi equip maker I have held is $ASML, up 33% ytd but up from 289 now 668 in one year. Also still holding $NVDA from mid $100 and added a few times on dips in 2020 and this year.
- Pokersmith: #wouldyourather Which one is better? $AMAT or $LRCX ? both should get pin action from $ASML bookings and backlog
- scottrades: @Pokersmith $AMAT $LRCX $ASML I bought some AMAT back today. I like the action so far.
- Pokersmith: ASML Feasts on Demand for More Chips Shares in ASML($ASML) rise sharply after the company that makes equipment to make chips says bookings rose, lifting its backlog to a record amid strong demand for semiconductors globally. ASML says it will make more of its most cutting edge chip-making tools and, Evercore ISI analyst C.J. Muse says, there are internal plans to boost production even more. Momentum for the company is improving, the Evercore ISI analyst says.
- maracom: @scottrades $AMAT $LRCX $ASML I chose $LRCX for relatively stronger response to the 20SMA
- debeers: @Pokersmith $AMAT $LRCX $ASML #wouldyourather -You do know that $LRCX reports tonight right???
- Pokersmith: @debeers $AMAT $LRCX $ASML #wouldyourather I guess that answers the " would you rather " question. haha
- debeers: @Pokersmith $AMAT $LRCX $ASML #wouldyourather -Not necessarily. $AMAT is my choice but there is no reason that you cannot have both. i don't because my discipline is to be diversified. nevertheless, some stocks move in pairs. In any event i like the wafer makers much much more than the semis themselves but that is just me.
- Pokersmith: @debeers $AMAT $LRCX $ASML #wouldyourather I hear you, actually wouldn't be too worried to hold a piece through earnings...especially in light of ASML announcement.
- scottrades: Great volume on $ASML
- scottrades: My #Swing Notes: $SPY Above yesterday's highs $QQQ Lower High #Bitcoin Chop Chop $GLD Moving up but sloppy. $SMH Holding the 50 Day $SQ Weak $MA / $V Don't count out the old payment rails. $PYPL Trying to hold the 50 Day. $TSLA Strong close. $AMAT Great volume $ASML Earnings AMC $MU Close to the 50 Day $ON Under Slope $UCTT Close to the 50 Day $ICHR Holding the 21 EMA $INMD In a short base. I'm long. $MOS Holding the 21 EMA $ASO Flagging. $BOOT Watching 69.30 $HOME Watch 30.30 $HZNP Chop fest lately but Watch 93.70 $SLM Big volume and support at the 21 EMA.
ASML Holding NV is a provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufactures complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. Its products include TWINSCAN, PAS 5500, Optics, among othersRequest Video of ASML
Already a member? Sign in here.
- $6.64 148.35%
- $41.42 41.91%
- $8.95 38.53%
- $37.94 -16.51%
- $41.76 -14.09%
- $38.30 -12.71%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 90,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (90,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!