Enphase Energy Inc. (NASDAQ:ENPH)
Old Forum Content for ENPHMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- lostsheep: $ENPH after failing at the 50 back kissing the daily 200 on declining volume
- issues: I am trying to decide what to do with some major losers in my LT account. My biggest losers include $PAYC $LGIH $CDLX $ENPH $CIM... I know LT means long term. But every day I see them going down, down and down. If I sell a partial I risk the "wash sale" rule, which add to my cost basis and I can't buy it back for 30 days... If I sell now, it'll probably go up or at least stop going down. As Melissa Francis said on TV "If you sell now you're an idiot..." She's probably right. So I guess I will just continue holding b/c as Dan Fitz said, "It's too late to sell! " Dan Fitz is probably right. Hold on. "White knuckle it..." Just wait one more day....
- lostsheep: $SEDG - with the bump in oil I was thinking solar. $SEDG cut to neutral. Will be curious to see how it behaves on the gap down. $ENPH up 5% pm
- JFD: @lostsheep $SEDG $ENPH OT It’s a mad mad mad world looking for the big W.
- Rjeletrik: @debeers $RH $LULU $ENPH $SEDG Did you ever decide which one to buy?
- Rjeletrik: @debeers $ENPH $SEDG there both starting the W, thank you
- Rjeletrik: $ENPH Forming W pattern and approaching 200dma. Started small position. Thank you @ debeers 150 sh @ 30.9
- debeers: $BA/$BX/$CVX tensy wensy/$DAL/$ENPH/$INMD/$KBH/$MGM/$RH/$WYNN- well, @scotty the $NUGT to me has always been a fear trade. it seems to me that all the folks who bet on the shorts were wrong but only because it (the Corona virus exits)was an external ...
- jonwest88: @debeers $HAS $RDFN $VIAC $HUBS $SEDG $STNE $ENPH $SEDG $ $ENPH I was not familiar with ENPH until you mentioned it. Both have catapulted today. SEDG looks like it has further to go in the V of the W. ENPH and SEDG until Feb 4 were running about the ...
- debeers: @jonwest88 $HAS $RDFN $VIAC $HUBS $SEDG $STNE $ENPH -i think he mentioned that he used $SEDG in is house but in as much as i am always in the doghouse for one thing for another you should probably ask him. As for me, i think i'll go with $SEDG becaus ...
- debeers: $ENPH- actually decided on this one as they are American and i see them being favored by TPTB. Not that $SEDG's balance sheet isn't a bitbetter but $ENPH not only going gangbusters here but in Australia as well as they are in the throes of the rebuild from the fires.
- Spotdog: @debeers $ENPH $SEDG I heard you thinking. Picked up some $ENPH yesterday
- jonwest88: @debeers $ENPH + 14 % today, $SEDG 9%. did not add to my SEDG since its rallied 33 % since I just got it a few days ago, and ENPH just sails away. Did add however to both $MU at 41 and $HUBS @140.
- debeers: @jonwest88 $HAS $RDFN $VIAC $HUBS $SEDG $STNE -Q for you please. If you look at the charts,do you like $SEDG or $ENPH better? i want to own 1 of them but not sure which. Thanks in advance for your help.
- jonwest88: @debeers $HAS $RDFN $VIAC $HUBS $SEDG $STNE $ENPH BTW I added back come $INMD yesterday. I held too much from above, got caught in the crash, and kept looking at Zack’s which has this as a 1. Will look at the charts later.
- efrain007: $ENPH over 200d and holding near high
- efrain007: @efrain007 $ENPH bouncing off the 5min 8ema
- efrain007: @efrain007 $ENPH New daily high w volume, if it can get over R2 probably find sellers at daily 8ema
- efrain007: @efrain007 $ENPH Sellers at daily 8ema knocked it down big. Back to 200d, see if it can hold.
- Ajax4Hire: $EASI Amplify EASI Tactical Growth ETF(top 15) 4.09% $ENPH Enphase Energy Inc 3.80% $SEDG Solaredge Technologies Inc 3.21% $STAR iStar Inc 3.19% $DXCM DexCom Inc 3.00% $NTES NetEase Inc 2.99% $RMD Resmed Inc 2.88% $EDU New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc 2.85% $TRU TransUnion 2.83% $NOW ServiceNow Inc 2.82% $RGEN Repligen Corp 2.81% $DHI D.R. Horton Inc 2.81% $CI Cigna Corp 2.81% $ADBE Adobe Inc 2.78% $AMD Advanced Micro Devices Inc 2.78% $CRL Charles River Laboratories International Inc From ETFDB.com: https://etfdb.com/etf/EASI/#holdings
- tnt: I told myself about a month ago that if the solar names had a significant pullback I would be a buyer and here we are. Quality names selling at fire sale prices. $RUN $SPWR $SEDG $VSLR $ENPH
- Junior1: @tnt $ENPH Strongest of the herd... still above the 200dma on the daily.
- lostsheep: $ENPH - watching this at 34 pre market.
debeers: $ENPH -YES $SEDG NO- in the same spaces, but the stocks are vastly different and here's why in my opinion
LONG FORM: $ENPH and $SEDG arein the same space and they are 7B each but----
Profit margin for $ENPH is 25.81%---$SEDG is 10.17%
Growth for ...
- Herb: @debeers $ENPH $SEDG Thanks. Was just looking at those.
- Herb: @debeers $ENPH $SEDG BTW, do you practoce tai chi?
- Greendayguy: Got stopped out of $ENPH this am. Now it's rallied to +$4.36!!! Sometimes stops suck!
- Bridget: @Greendayguy $ENPH I think your stop was set WAY too tight, it didn't even break below yesterday's low. I would lean back a bit and use a longer time frame chart to identify support zones to use for stops.
- Greendayguy: @Bridget $ENPH Thank you Bridget, I know you're right. My bad!
- Herb: $ENPH was up 6% today
- Bridget: $ENPH moved higher out of its consolidation this morning and still climbing
- Cokeman1959: @Bridget $ENPH where would you put a stop for a new position?
- Bridget: @Cokeman1959 $ENPH Around the top of the gap, $45
- Cokeman1959: @Bridget $ENPH thx
- issues: @kycol #coronavirus Thank you for this post. I cancelled my market orders on these: $V $MA $SEDG $ENPH $SSO $AYX $ADBE $PLAN
- lostsheep: $SPWR,$SEDG,$ENPH all the solar stocks have bounced nicely
- issues: Trying to decide what to do with the 1/2 position on $PANW that reports Mon PM. I have a stop at $237 (50 day is $238) but I see almost every time they report the stock drops. I could sell with a market order on half or hold on and hope this time will be different....like $TEAM and $ENPH... when it's expected but the opposite happens, the stock jumps... Dan's schooling says take profits. So which is it? Sell with a Market order or stop market order?
- Richlion1: $ENPH doing good in this market.
- debeers: @Richlion1 $ENPH -Yup. The one with the most growth and outstanding earnings
- woodman: @Richlion1 $ENPH - a great one.
- woodman: $ENPH - I guess it's not done going up on its 2/18 report.
- bknpdx: @woodman $ENPH I sold yesterday into strength, and was hoping for a pb today, but it looks strong holding between pivot ($54.03) and R1. Still watching.
- woodman: @bknpdx $ENPH - This had been an overweight position for a me for a couple months. With it having moved so much, I didn't want to give it back, so I sold about 2/3 before earnings. I've kept the rest and, this morning, I bought back some of what I sold before earnings.
- woodman: #Solar - hot as the sun. $ENPH up 41% on its report. $SEDG up 15% (reports amc today). $TAN up 7%
- captron: $ENPH - Taking it off the table for now. Dan's quote. "Don't loose your doe" fits here and now.
- bknpdx: @captron $ENPH Closed out my position. This one has been good to me over the last 2.5 months.
- captron: @bknpdx $ENPH It may still be good. Gonna let it settle in and see how it behaves. Too much money to give back though.
- bknpdx: @captron $ENPH Agreed! I'm going to keep a close eye on this one - its been good to me! Best of trades to you, Captron. Bill.
- woodman: @Shopaholic526 $SEDG - more importantly, it reports amc today. I suspect iIt's riding the wave made by $ENPH, which reported yesterday amc. On this fortunate pop today, I have sold my SEDG down to a comfortable level and will ride what I didn't sell through today's report.
- mariner: @captron $ENPH Long 1 May 50 put to protect gains.
- issues: I bought 25 shares of $LITE and put in a stop 4 points below where I bought it. So that means I can lose $100 and gain - - - whatever?? I bought BHC on this pull back. They crushed earnings but it dropped anyway. I sold 50 shares of $ENPH yesterday to avoid a drop on earnings. I kept 25 shares. And surprise - Earnings beat and stock soared 15 points. So I made $600 on the 50 I sold at $40, and I am up another $600 on the remaining 25 shares. I just wish I had kept all the shares. I am going to take a chance on $OLED and buy now before tomorrow's earnings report. I know shares of AAPL went down since China sales are expected to be declining due to the Corona virus, but still the stock $AAPL isn't that bad. I think OLED goes higher after earnings. BUYING NOW!
- issues: @woodman $SEDG $ENPH Yeah I'm with the Wood! You Woody! I sold 1/2 position on the pop and will buy after earnings drop (if it drops) and still holding 1/2 in case it goes up. I want to be on the train if it leaves the station.
- woodman: @issues $SEDG $ENPH - Good luck. :-)
- gwenzee: @woodman $SEDG $ENPH ENPH was on my Watch List. Forgot to set an Alert.....Damn, Damn. Wanted to buy 20 pts. ago. Woe is me. Congrats to all who are in this one.
- captron: @EricF $SEDG -$ENPH is moving on up. Your guess is as good as mine as to why its lower.
- Spotdog: @captron $SEDG $ENPH VWAP for $ENPH is $40.40 so it looks like it is just flattening out
- Herb: $ENPH smoking.
- Sher: @Herb $ENPH - Yup, and it's lifting all solar-related boats, of which I'm not in any, currently.
- issues: @Herb $ENPH popped up on earnings ($43+) but is declining back to where I sold 2/3 of my position ($40.)
- Raos: @snowbound $SEDG $ENPH had earnings .... another solar stock
- snowbound: @Raos $SEDG $ENPH Thank-you for that !
- bRobert: $SAM. WEEKLY pinch/wedge breakout. $500+. targets. Speed bump. at $440 Short squeeze afterburners $ALGN. WEEKLY reversal set up Daily reversal W. with $290 target WEEKLY MACD bullish cross will herald the next big move. when consolidation of the move from $180 - $300 is done. $400 targets with move > $300 $SEDG. Big WEEKLY c&h like $150 . target $115. Daily inv h&s target. close $125. daily W. target to follow. Not straight up. Some zig zags along the way Currently close to target $115. target 1 and extended. Look for pb/bounces $ENPH. WEEKLY c& h. like. $17.50. head. $32.50. handle $47.50. target WEEKLY charts remove the daily noise can be and can provide greater clarity/stock direction Patterns often jump off the page Closest thing to a crystal ball. Never a guarantee .
$ENPH -- still working. Use 8 day EMA.
$SPWR -- Big distribution.
$SEDG -- Still consolidating, but working higher.
$TFX -- had a bit of a sloppy entry, trying to determine to hang on or cut it loose. Needs to tighten. No reason to sell it. Funds ...
$ENPH – Have been in and out of a few times and am currently long Feb. $40 calls – They’re due to report the 18th (Tues), A/C, and expectations are pretty stellar: earnings of $0.33 non-GAAP per share, an increase of 727.50%, YOY, ...
- coldevinc: @Sher $PLAN $ENPH $SPCE Thanks for your input
- rah: @Sher $PLAN $ENPH $SPCE - I am also long $ENPH (stock, +32%). Sales growth 77% (trailing 12 mo.) and Projected growth is an impressive 48%. It is only slightly overpriced (to value). Contrary to its name, Enphase Energy, Inc is a Semiconductor Equipment company in the solar business ( https://enphase.com/en-us ). I am inclined to hold all over earnings but will consider a prudent sale of 1/3 to 1/2 (since I am a "seasoned" member of SMM). It has been strong since Nov. 2019. This was a $2 stock in January of 2018.
- woodman: #Solar working well still. (Some may be too "hot" to touch now.) $TAN $CSIQ $JKS $ENPH $SEDG, e.g.
- bRobert: $TAN $38 measured move flag acquired Long $SEDG $115/$150 $ENPH WEEKLY breakout $67.50 high base
- spmeyers: @bRobert $TAN $SEDG $ENPH could be getting sun-burn up here; gonna trim my TAN position
- bRobert: @spmeyers $TAN $SEDG $ENPH Partial profits and raised stops in extended always smart Prevents trauma from Icarus crash landing
- bigbartabs: @woodman $TAN $CSIQ $JKS $ENPH $SEDG #Solar ... what was it that set solar off today? News?
- spmeyers: @debeers $SEDG for reasons I don't understand, the other PV inverter play, $ENPH, is doing much better than SEDG
- woodman: @spmeyers $SEDG $ENPH - ENPH is my largest position in my trading account and has been getting larger and larger. I say trading account, but I've just been holding with a couple adds along the way. It's done me very nicely. Coming earnings will give me the excuse to trim this one significantly. I'm well overdue.
- bRobert: $SEDG Follow this in as it comes closer to the 50d WEEKLY $115/$150 Healthy consolidation setting up for next level Nothing wrong $ENPH partials Trailers VERY extended Flag $50 long term $42 with flag trigger Easier to hold with trailing stop than buy . Consolidation/pb/bounce will make for better entry $MCD Big cup handle like setting up Follow this in for good entry close to support "Wait for green candle print 50/200d cross soon $250 Long term
- bRobert: $gbtc $12+ target 1 acquired 50% move $16 /$30 Not straight up Look for pb/bounces $SEDG Pb/bounce $115/$150 $ENPH flag $41 target 1 $50 long term
- woodman: $ENPH extending its ath.
- bRobert: @woodman $ENPH In phase with ENPH $50 WEEKLY target A nice $TAN is attractive for one's portfolio
- bRobert: $SEDG Looking for the bounce/green shoots $115/$150 WEEKLY targets $ENPH phase 2 type Extended Looking to add soon $47+ WEEKLY target $USO $XLE and related Deeply Oversold bounce Not everyone will be driving electric Good TRADES for the nimble
- lostsheep: $ENPH 52 week high
- Spotdog: @lostsheep $ENPH Basing more or less since last August. Starting t o ascend
- bRobert: @lostsheep $ENPH It is inphase with a bullish chart Long from below $SEDG $115/$150 targets as well
- woodman: $ENPH - all time high.
- bRobert: @woodman $ENPH WEEKLY c&h like breakout $47.50+ measured move Not too shabby $SEDG $150 WEEKLY possibility via cup Long calls Fun in the sun
- woodman: @bRobert $ENPH $SEDG - ENPH has been one of my largest positions since Nov/Dec.
- bRobert: @woodman $ENPH $SEDG Gift pullback Ultra low risk/high reward WEEKLY chart north star
- bRobert: $SEDG WEEKLY Reversal/cup breakout Throwback/bounce $150 down the road NOT straight up $115 daily inv h&s target first Long calls $ENPH WEEKLY high base breakout $47.50 measured move Close to 30% upside
- bRobert: $TAN WEEKLY breakout nh $37 target $SEDG $ENPH members of the club
- jr3345: $ENPH $IIPR. Stops hit on both
- bRobert: $XHB small double top M with negative RSI divergences Partials/traileing stops in related $SAM stopped out yesterday Still watching $XLE Triple bottom watch np $HES double bottom np $USO double bottom WATCH $ENPH W poke out near $35+ target 1 $SEDG $115/$150 WEEKLY targets
- Auto: $ENPH E run Bull engulf on the daily added
- bRobert: @Auto $ENPH Speed bump just a little above Long terrm.......much higher $42+ WEEKLY high base $SEDG $115/$150 I enjoy a good $TAN The converters are the high margin segment
- Ajax4Hire: @debeers $GNRC Yes, $GNRC seems ripe for purchase. $GNRC makes backup power generators but the generator needs stored energy. Most common industrial backup generator runs on diesel but could also run on Natural Gas or Solar+Battery solution. Natural Gas is great since it is available even when power is out and has a better energy density/cost than Solar Power. Additionally, Natural Gas is the "cleanest" burning hydrocarbon and is long-term stable(unlike gasoline, which is also very clean burning). Solar Power is currently in favor with the public and has government subsidies but no Solar Power company has enough capital to buy $GNRC. Will have to be an Oil/Gas Company that buys $GNRC for the Generators/business contacts and $FSLR/$SEDG/$ENPH for the Solar Power.
- jr3345: $ENPH. - Walking nicely up the upper BB. Long stock & call spreads
- bRobert: $USO WEEKLY wedge breakout /retest Looking to bounce $XLE WEEKLY Wedge breakout /retest Looking to bounce $HES Bounce after $65 double top measured move acquired WEEKLY reversal the BIG picture with $100 target Looking to start scaling in on rinse repeat swing in my favorite integrated to TRADE with long term 50% upside $XEC hammer bottom forming ...early $70+ targets $TAN flag $37 $SEDG nh $115 target closing in $150 WEEKLY target in the conversation LONG TERM $ENPH $36 target 1 HIGHER long term $50 give or take
- woodman: $ENPH continues the climb.
- bRobert: @woodman $ENPH Get in phase with ENPH $36+
- bknpdx: @DAN $RNG Hi Dan, I have a similar with $ENPH, which is currently trading at $31.38. I'd appreciate your thoughts on my sell strategy. The entry was at $26.40 and currently have a 19% gain on the whole position, and my stop is set at $19ish The st ...
- DAN: @bknpdx $RNG $ENPH Hi Bill. I like your first plan -- 50% stop below 30.60. That's just slighly below today's intraday low. You'll get stopped out if today's low doesn't hold, and you're not risking much. I like 29 for the other 50%, but would keep it at 28.90 rather than 29, which is an even dollar number. Hope this makes sense. Great plan, Bill. Thanks for posting it. 8-)
|Stock Price||$USD 48.86|
Enphase Energy, Inc. has pioneered a new inverter technology for the solar industry that increases energy production, simplifies design and installation, improves system uptime and reliability, and reduces fire safety risk.Request Video of ENPH
Already a member? Sign in here.
- July 28th, 2020 - 2020 Q2 Earnings
- August 5th, 2020 - 2020 Q2 Earnings
- $USD 56.49 490.16%
- $USD 85.15 43.07%
- $USD 6.79 23.09%
- $USD 60.65 -17.27%
- $USD 45.21 -15.73%
- $USD 14.87 -15.71%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 71,800 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (71,800) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!