Enphase Energy Inc. (NASDAQ:ENPH)
Old Forum Content for ENPHMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $DOVA Set up with alerts Partial $25+ with trigger $ENPH gap almost filled Watch list with $SEDG 50d bounce Close to $70 M measured move target target
- bRobert: $SEDG $66 M target $ENPH gapfill. Both on watch lists for later
- JBed: $ENPH moving up after a very big pullback. Long calls.
- bRobert: @JBed $ENPH . Still the gap to keep you honest Could be bear flag and complete the move
- JBed: @bRobert $ENPH That's why my stop is TIGHT.
- bRobert: $ENPH Careful Last shoe may drop Bearish flag trigger = $22 target and gap fill. Watch list add when the price action turns along with $SEDG $TAN energy stocks have taken a hit as the not so green fossil fuels are rebounding
- bRobert: $SEDG . M . double top measures to approximately . $68 . = . Gap fill . I will watch for positive price action/long trades to develop post completion . I may rent some puts on a failed bounce . $ENPH . Expect this one to fill the gap as well Big Dip Thur < . 50d . on high volume . Meager bounce Friday on lower volume On my watch list as well when the price action changes These are high margin US duopolies.with double digit revenue growth $TAN . Double top with RSI bearish divergences (this has been popping up) Could see a deeper pullback
- issues: IBD reports: Market in confirmed uptrend Nasdaq and S&P 500 clear resistance at 50-day moving averages, while many leading stocks break out. I added to or bought the following:$BIIB $TEAM $NVCR $OLLI $SVM $SPLK $YETI $IPHI $ENPH (with stops on most)
- Sluggo: $ENPH $SEDG Pulling back to support - low risk trade for $ENPH Looser for $SEDG. Looking for $ENPH to hold the 50d around $26.00. $SEDG is not so easily defined. Could set your stop at around $76.50. $SEDG has nice fundies, but $ENPH knocks my socks off.
- Sluggo: @Sluggo $ENPH $SEDG My stop on my current position of $ENPH is $24.90 in case anyone is wondering.
- bRobert: @Sluggo $ENPH $SEDG These are good high growth companies . Pullback in solar and shift into oil/gas . Healthy consolidation. Be patient . and watch for change ion price action
- Sluggo: $ENPH $SEDG Looks like they have bottomed. How do I know? My trusty crystal ball.
- Sluggo: @Sluggo $ENPH $SEDG No, really, there was a climax of selling on the minute chart. Just playing the odds as usual.
- bRobert: @Sluggo $ENPH $SEDG SEDG . Double top target . $72 . 50d . Have an open mind $TAN . doubler top . could move lower $ENPH close to $25 . target . No positive price action yet. Scale in gently if you must. I'm watching and waiting . Rather make a late entrance to the party than come a few days too early . I don't try to time /catch bottoms ..........well most of the time
- Sluggo: $ENPH Having a break up talk with $ENPH. If you hit $24.90, girl, we have to separate for a while *sob *sob
- bRobert: @Sluggo $ENPH Hand slapped for trying to touch a bottom ;) .
- Bridget: $ENPH failed at the 50dMA and starting to fill the gap. Extended to the downside here but I wouldn't be buying.
- Sluggo: @Bridget $ENPH *sob *sob
- Sluggo: $ENPH Well, I broke up with $ENPH. I am dating again, so oy!
- bRobert: @Sluggo $ENPH Bad match. Timing thing
- Sluggo: @bRobert $ENPH That's what SHE said! Sob, sob
- bRobert: @Bridget $ENPH h&s top measures near $24 . Nothing says it can't seek lower ground and fill the gap. WEEKLY chart is very much intact 20week $21 . a possible target Support HUGE runs . Rest well deserved . Watch list
- champ: @bRobert $ENPH --- Yes, traders need to have timing, no timing, no-profits. I have that posted everywhere. Traders better have timing and it helps if you're fast, you also need to be able to duck, bob and weave...and for those traders who can't take a direct hit, they better stay out of this game.
- bRobert: @champ $ENPH I am BOB and do weave for relaxation ;)
- champ: @bRobert $ENPH --- Yes, 4-times a week, Gym-Timing.
- champ: @bRobert $ENPH ---- I had to think for a minute, from a few of your previous posts, I got it now.
- Sluggo: @bRobert $ENPH LOL! ;-)
- Sluggo: @bRobert $ENPH No bottom touching here! I am PC
- bRobert: $SEDG h&s top measures to $70 50d I'll be waiting. $ENPH following this in Story not over. High margin segment of the solar industry. Duopoly
- Sluggo: @spmeyers $SPWR Empty calories. Better to watch $SEDG and $ENPH for a landing.
- Sluggo: $ENPH Back in at $27.87
- Sluggo: $ENPH Rising. Listening to Too much Time on my Hands by Styx
- Sluggo: $ENPH $SEDG I explained this yesterday, but if $SEDG and $ENPH find support towards the 50d, they will rise.
- issues: Added to $OLLI and $ENPH. Bought $SEDG & sold $pays & $pins
- Sluggo: @issues $OLLI $ENPH $SEDG $pays $pins Good move, Issues!
- Sluggo: $SEDG $ENPH Coming in for a landing. The 50d would just be a continuation of the trend.
- Sluggo: $ENPH 20d has caught up to the consolidating stock. Decent buy or add point.
- Sluggo: @Sluggo $ENPH $SEDG Same identical daily pattern to $ENPH. Duopoly in power converters for solar.
- audrina0904: @Sluggo $ENPH - Today's selling is strange, but the stock is not broken and likely to go higher...
- bsnceo: @audrina0904 $ENPH If fossil fuel energy stocks are up, sometimes you see the solar stocks decline.
- porter2524: @audrina0904 $ENPH Way down on heavy volume.
- Sluggo: @bsnceo $ENPH There is a lot more to the catalysts for solar here and coming up.
- Sluggo: @porter2524 $ENPH I wouldn't worry about it. A little soft at the 20d, but I don't think it is a harbinger.
- Sluggo: $ENPH Since this is my worst performer today, I looked at the $TAN and it is stable at the 20d. Both $SEDG and $ENPH are down together today. $SEDG is sitting at the 20d and $ENPH is sinking at the 20d. Watching...
- porter2524: @Sluggo $ENPH Down 8% with heavy volume
- Sluggo: $ENPH Well, that didn't last long. I had a stop on this (of course) and it stopped me out while I was thinking about selling.
- Sluggo: @porter2524 $ENPH Turns out you were right. I was stopped out today, but I will be back. I believe in the solar catalysts longer term.
- BellaVino: @Sluggo $ENPH I'll be back too for ENPH. Luckily, I got out 8/21 when it lingered but didn't make a move. But this sell off is surprising.
- Sluggo: @wdcobler $SEDG Wait...I got stopped out of $ENPH today. Heavy selling in $ENPH today. Let it settle out.
- Sluggo: @Sluggo $SEDG $ENPH $SEDG is the sister of $ENPH. They both make power distributors for solar.
- Sluggo: @Sluggo $SEDG $ENPH As far as the chart, the 20d is catching up to the stock which is in short consolidation.
- Sluggo: @Sluggo $SEDG $ENPH Man, you got me thinking about this one $SEDG. PE is 27 for SEDG and PE 87 for ENPH. That may be why ENPH was picked on a bit and sold off more today. SEDG has also recovered. ENPH has not.
- wdcobler: @Sluggo $SEDG $ENPH One thing I picked up from the IBD podcast that Dan said to listen to, was that SEDG is american company and the others are not doing as well because they are Chinese. The tariffs are hurting them.
- Rickg: OK , Here's my list for today from screens: $FLY $CZZ $CDLX $EDU $IART $COST $GOLD $SYNH $GMS $EBAY $TLRA $RUBI $NG $MOMO $MDCO $CDLX $JKS $ENPH $SEDG $KAR just to name a few..Haha Any interest? Oh yeah $TNDM also..
- bRobert: $GUSH 12% move. Could trade to $3.50 ..........or more $ENPH Uptrend intact Steady climber. Frustrating if you don't own enough. Never a big pullback 20d entries have rewarded buyers. Stop just below
- Sluggo: @bRobert $GUSH $ENPH Thanks for pointing out the duopoly between $ENPH and $SEDG. In $ENPH a while ago.
- bRobert: $TAN bounce continues . Strong ETF all year $ENPH . nh . $SEDG . part of duopoly Holding stocks / ETF.
- Bogeyboy: @Sluggo $ICE $SBUX $TSN $BX $FBM $PINS $TWTR $CECO $ARWR $HSY $PG $LSCC $APPS $TEAM $KEYS $AFYA $KRUS $PAGS $WPM $ENPH $CUB $AJRD $HXL $KTOS $INMD Thank you very kindly for sharing this. I'll spend some quality time on it, this is quite a list. I could not manage this many positions. I will create a WL in my charting software. out of respect I will label Mr. Sluggo! Thanks much.
- Sluggo: $ENPH $TEAM $PINS $TSN My worst 4 performers today out of 26. All but 1 are high beta, so I shouldn't wonder why, and I don't.
- bRobert: $PODD $DXCM $TNDM Sweet trade working. None at good buy points $TAN 20d bounce $ENPH $SEDG Extended but strong $MCD bottom of ascending channel >50d Long term hold
- Sluggo: I am not going to list this again for a couple of weeks, but here is my current portfolio (again, exculpatory clause: this is not a "YAY, me" thing. I work damn hard on this portfolio and I think it will benefit others. $ICE $SBUX $TSN $BX $FBM $PINS $TWTR $CECO $ARWR $HSY $PG $LSCC $APPS $TEAM $KEYS $AFYA $KRUS $PAGS $WPM $ENPH $CUB $AJRD NEO $HXL $KTOS $INMD
- Sluggo: $ENPH Holding up extremely well in a bad tape. At the 8MA, but I think it will take off on a decent day.
- Sluggo: $ICE $SBUX $TSN $HOLX $BX $FBM $PINS $TWTR $CECO $ARWR $HSY $PG $NUGT $LSCC $APPS $TEAM $KEYS $AFYA $TW $PAGS $WPM $ENPH $CUB $NEO $HXL $CUB My current port right now. Get your pencils out. The reason I am bringing this up (besides the fact that I have way too many positions right now) is the fact that I have been positioning this for quite a while away from the trade crap situation. I still get hit, but not nearly as hard as high beta.
- Herb: @Sluggo $ICE $SBUX $TSN $HOLX $BX $FBM $PINS $TWTR $CECO $ARWR $HSY $PG $NUGT $LSCC $APPS $TEAM $KEYS $AFYA $TW $PAGS $WPM $ENPH $CUB $NEO $HXL Your thoughts on $PINS?
- baronp0329: @Sluggo $ICE $SBUX $TSN $HOLX $BX $FBM $PINS $TWTR $CECO $ARWR $HSY $PG $NUGT $LSCC $APPS $TEAM $KEYS $AFYA $TW $PAGS $WPM $ENPH $CUB $NEO $HXL Wow, that's a lot of stocks. I'm very impressed on how you can be nimble and quickly manage all the "stops", "add" and "profit-sell" levels! You've got "SKILLS". I usually only have 5-10 stocks/options trades in each of my Trading accounts since I move in/out fairly quick for Day and Swing trades. My long-term accounts are handled by Wealth Money managers and those accounts can have 15-20 positions.
- Sluggo: @Sluggo $ICE $SBUX $TSN $HOLX $BX $FBM $PINS $TWTR $CECO $ARWR $HSY $PG $NUGT $LSCC $APPS $TEAM $KEYS $AFYA $TW $PAGS $WPM $ENPH $CUB $NEO $HXL Not to mention my trusty crystal ball...
- Sluggo: @baronp0329 $ICE $SBUX $TSN $HOLX $BX $FBM $PINS $TWTR $CECO $ARWR $HSY $PG $NUGT $LSCC $APPS $TEAM $KEYS $AFYA $TW $PAGS $WPM $ENPH $CUB $NEO $HXL Yeah, too many, I know. 2 were stopped out today. They usually take care of themselves. However, I get a lot of good ideas, and at the end of the day I go WTF???
- Sluggo: @Herb $ICE $SBUX $TSN $HOLX $BX $FBM $PINS $TWTR $CECO $ARWR $HSY $PG $NUGT $LSCC $APPS $TEAM $KEYS $AFYA $TW $PAGS $WPM $ENPH $CUB $NEO $HXL $PINS $35.35 is the breakout point. Recent support at the 8MA could be your stop at $33.85 if it's a RHRN moment for you. I am already in. If not for the market turbulence, it would have succeeded.
- baronp0329: @Sluggo $ICE $SBUX $TSN $HOLX $BX $FBM $PINS $TWTR $CECO $ARWR $HSY $PG $NUGT $LSCC $APPS $TEAM $KEYS $AFYA $TW $PAGS $WPM $ENPH $CUB $NEO $HXL Haha, that's funny! Bet that happens to many traders. Glad I joined SMM/OMM last year. Not only for the very good profits last year and H1 2019 but also for the many intelligent and friendly traders (and investors) with good sense of humor (like you, @bRobert, @Bigbartabs and others). I made good profits with other sites in the past but very bland members and environment. Have a good weekend Sluggo.
- bRobert: $SEDG . Pullback on CEO leave may provide an opportunity. Technically extended and could test 20d on double top M . $ENPH . might get a boost, not that it needs any help.
- bRobert: $ENPH . Buyers Strong uptrend
- bRobert: $ENPH . $SEDG . Holding hands. Walking up higher . $TAN . is hot . nh . $34 + . target . $BX . nh .
- bRobert: @Richlion1 $AYX $CTAS $FLT $FSLR It has been Easier holding $TAN .Added on 50d pb/bounce . $ENPH . $SEDG . WEEKLY chart of $FSLR is fine . It is grinding higher. Up . 50% . YTD . $ENPH and $SEDG are in a more lucrative higher margin segment . ...energy conversion from dc to AC. Duopoly here . Some competition from China outside the US
- Sluggo: @bRobert $AYX $CTAS $FLT $FSLR $TAN $ENPH $SEDG Now that you told me that $ENPH has a similar AC/DC power converter, I added today. I was at the forefront on the $SEDG rise. Now I am in $ENPH.
- Greendayguy: $ENPH, nh.
- bRobert: @Greendayguy $ENPH $40+ . target Long $TAN . $34 .
- bRobert: $ENPH . nh . Easier to hold . $40+ . $TAN . $34 . target
- Richlion1: bRobert what do you think about some of the $TAN stocks, $SEDG, $ENPH, $CSIQ, $TERP, $FSLR.
- Sluggo: $ENPH breakout from gap up and short consolidation. Not a buy here at $33.33, but I am tempted to put a toe in. Stop would be $26 or so, the bottom price in the channel after gap up. That's a hell of a generous stop, so I am still contemplating....
- Sluggo: $ENPH The fundies won out. This thing is fundamentally supercharged. In with a toe position at $35.45
- Sluggo: $ENPH Forming a wedge on the minute chart. Should resolve to the upside. Watching...
- bRobert: @Richlion1 $TAN $SEDG $ENPH $CSIQ $TERP $FSLR I've been long $TAN . for a good part of the year Up over 60% . . with a $34+ . technical target . I like the top holdings . Looking to see if $FSLR can play catch up .
- bRobert: @Sluggo $ENPH Duopoly in US . with $SEDG .
- Sluggo: @bRobert $ENPH $SEDG Do you mean that $ENPH also has the proprietary AC/DC Redistributor of power module of $SEDG? I know $SEDG really well, but $ENPH not so much at the moment.
- Richlion1: @bRobert $TAN $SEDG $ENPH $CSIQ $TERP $FSLR, Yes I've been in out of $FSLR for a long time. It's been a good one.
- bRobert: @Sluggo $ENPH $SEDG They both target the same market for AC/DC power converters
- Richlion1: @Sluggo $ENPH The same, if you look at the wkly and monthly it has stayed on the upper BB.
- Sluggo: $ENPH A bit of a stumble, but resolving to the upside after a minute chart wedge resolution.
- bRobert: @Sluggo $ENPH WEEKLY chart follower . Flag trigger with higher targets
- Sluggo: $ENPH Well, better late than never. Resolving to the upside after a long minute chart wedge.
- Sluggo: $ENPH and this solar stock...done...
- mengel: @Sluggo $ENPH
- Rickg: $ENPH Coming back -hi vol, and thanks for $ZYXI!
- Sluggo: @bRobert $ENPH $SEDG You know, I had dinner a couple of years ago with a guy that worked for $SEDG. Their local office here is in Fremont CA. He told me about the AC/DC converter that takes the power of the solar panel and uses it most effectively. That is what drew me to it in the first place.
- bRobert: $SEDG $95 flag target. $ENPH high base. $TAN. $34
- Rickg: $CWBHF, $ENPH, $PINS, $RDNT
- shoredriver: @Rickg $CWBHF $ENPH $PINS $RDNT ........OK?.....
- bRobert: $sedg very strong. Shorts 9 days. $95+ $enph. Easier to hold. than buy. Weekly flag Going towards$40
- JoeTrader: $ENPH Getting just broke 31.78...could hit 32.50 next couple of days...
- bRobert: $SEDG . $ENPH . Same chart They sun bath together Both going higher dragging up $TAN $FSLR . WEEKLY slowly making its way to $80
|Stock Price||$USD 24.02|
Enphase Energy, Inc. has pioneered a new inverter technology for the solar industry that increases energy production, simplifies design and installation, improves system uptime and reliability, and reduces fire safety risk.Request Video of ENPH
Already a member? Sign in here.
- February 25th, 2020 - 2019 Q4 Earnings
- $USD 20.42 30.05%
- $USD 24.04 26.52%
- $USD 46.46 23.80%
- $USD 128.73 -19.42%
- $USD 7.23 -14.88%
- $USD 46.45 -14.54%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 66,500 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (66,500) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!