Facebook Inc. (NASDAQ:FB)
Old Forum Content for FBMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Pokersmith: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $GDX $XME $XLE $SBSW $AAPL $GOOGL $FB $HZO $CF $MOS $FCX $DE $ACGO $PXD $FANG $SIG $BBY $ABG $GM $F #SS #Bitcoin Change ACGO to AGCO 👍
- scottrades: My #SS Notes: $SPY Nice close. $QQQ Holding the 50 Day $GDX Great volume. Is Gold a Value Anti-Inflation Trade? #Bitcoin Trading as expected. $XME Extended but working. $XLE Trending up $SBSW Sloping. $AAPL Holding the 50 Day. $GOOGL Back above the 8EMA $FB Firming up around the 8EMA $HZO Cup building a handle. $CF Bullish Engulfing Candle. $MOS Back above the 8EMA $FCX Sold some, hold some. $DE Mentioned last night in my video. Look for a move back to support. $AGCO Perking up. $PXD Watch 166 $FANG Support at the 21 EMA $SIG Good volume today. $BBY Watch 121 $ABG In trend above the MAs. $GM Looks better than $F
- traderbren: $FB -- keep an eye on $FB following the ruling this morning. Likely to trade higher on this news...positive of advertisers. Started a position again yesterday.
- scottrades: Good morning Team! Lots of Green on the screen this morning as Janet Yellen walked back comments about Interest Rates and saved the market from impending doom. It's still a choppy environment and I find it's best to just focus on clean chart patterns and follow volume. I feel like we've been focused on the correct areas of this market and appreciate all of you in the forum. Everyone has their own personality and style and it's great to get different views and a peek though your lens. Watching $FB and $GOOGL for a support around the 8EMA. Also still paying attention to the Materials Sector. $XME is a little extended but $TECK, $RIO, $FCX, $CLF, $X and others have been holding up real well. Let's have a great day!
- scottrades: Leaders look weak here. $AMZN, $AAPL, $MSFT $FB, etc.
- bRobert: @scottrades $AMZN $AAPL $MSFT $FB Either. or. market. $FB. $GOOGL. extended They travel in. packs.
Last March, amid the darkest days of the pandemic, I asserted in this space that the market had gifted investors a rare opportunity to buy tech's five giants -- Alphabet, Amazon.com($AMZN), Apple($AAPL), Facebook($FB), and Microsoft($MSFT) -- on the ...
- 28ajc28: Given the positive response to $FB and $APPL earnings (and anticipated positive earnings for $AMZN tomorrow), I’m inclined to look at $FNGU for a 59-minute trade this morning. Anyone else thinking the same thing?
- zimzala: @28ajc28 $FB $APPL $AMZN $FNGU Not sure why it would be a #59minutetrade rather than just a hold? It’s not gapping down or up and not outside of the BBs. Plus, it’s a basket of stocks which makes it less likely to be a #59minutetrade.
- 28ajc28: @zimzala $FB $APPL $AMZN $FNGU #59minutetrade #59minutetrade It may well be a longer hold though my thesis is that last night’s earnings will drive additional attention/money back into FANG stocks as a group today, especially if those earnings push $QQQ above the breakout referenced in Dan’s video from last night.
- lostsheep: @28ajc28 $FB $APPL $AMZN $FNGU $FB Earnings 3.30 eps / 26.17 B revs opening stock price day after appr. 330 vs last quarter 3.88 eps / 28.07 B revs opening price 277. I guess that's what inflation looks like less for more! LOL By the way, who are the analysts who miss estimates by 71%. In what job position can you be wrong by so much and maintain your employment? Another example is $F eps estimates off by only 423%. Great work if you can find it. Unless the intent is to low ball so a beat is impossible to miss.
DAN: Good morning. Strong open in store. I just posted this on twitter.
Strong earnings in several stocks, but what I really like are the ones that are popping out of volatility squeezes.
Check $GNRC $CAT $FANG - I have positions.
$AAPL -- if it br ...
- Motorman: @bRobert $LABU Nice, above 50 week, going for the 50 day. What's your plan with $FB? Sell covered calls, or don't get cute and just hold ;)
- bRobert: $FB. $330. high base. target. acquired. Sold premium against leaps. $400. longer term. Not straight up. Long term hold. from the basement WEEKLY W. bottom near the. 50 WEEK A. huge. gift. Why? It was an ULTRA LOW RISK. entry in a multi. year winner This gave you many opportunities over a month. period to scale in as the bottom was probed. multiple times. Support/risk clearly defined
- scottrades: #Earnings Popcorn Ready... $AAPL $FB $QCOM $F $TDOC $EBAY $NOW $LOGI $MGM $ALGN $HOLX $CCS $ORLY $GRUB $OPK $AUY $URI $TWOU $MTH $CAKE $NLY $EXR $AMED $UCTT $AR $MOH $EQIX $NOVA $OVV $CYH $AFL $MTDR $MXL $ICAD $AGI $CLR $CREE $AVT $AVTR $INVH $CDE $MHO
- WWWilly: @scottrades $AAPL $FB $QCOM $F $TDOC $EBAY $NOW $LOGI $MGM $ALGN $HOLX $CCS $ORLY $GRUB $OPK $AUY $URI $TWOU $MTH $CAKE $NLY $EXR $AMED $UCTT $AR $MOH $EQIX $NOVA $OVV $CYH $AFL $MTDR $MXL $ICAD $AGI $CLR $CREE $AVT $AVTR $INVH $CDE $MHO #Earnings Thanks, don't forget the melted butter !
- scottrades: #Bitcoin ramping a bit here. I think there's some $FB Speculation going around.
- wanda1616: $ALGN $FB all good in the hood
- ckonelli: $FB, up big now $QCOM up big great earnings
- Docoof: $FB Earnings: $3.30 per share vs. $2.37 per share forecast Revenue: $26.17 billion vs. $23.67 billion expected
- bRobert: $FB $335/$365 C&H targets Long LEAP calls You don't have to like them Just make $$$
- jj2021: @bRobert $FB what does C&H mean?
- bRobert: @jj2021 $FB Cup and handle
- bRobert: @wanda1616 $ALGN $FB Yes You did it ! Nice job
- bRobert: @Docoof $FB They really print money Very sticky customer base Very few outlets for advertisers This is a major one They still have many levers to pull /monetize Huge upside long term Sideways consolidation for over 8 months Fresh weekly breakout
- wanda1616: @bRobert $FB yes that big drop was another $HD like opportunity to buy LEAPS. i need to get with that!
- wanda1616: @bRobert $ALGN $FB oh gosh im a HODLer sometimes it pay off. youre a very kind and generous person ! i only daytrade when it gets nasty out there
- bRobert: @wanda1616 $FB $HD You picked up on that Good analogy. Same play Obscene returns. Leverage With a safety factor. Great low risk entries Time on your side.
- wanda1616: @bRobert $FB $HD genius
- bRobert: @wanda1616 $ALGN $FB You know I use a telescope and calendar for most of my trades.
- bRobert: @wanda1616 $FB $HD Hardly. Patience Waiting for the right entry on the right stock that has huge long term potential upside. Allow your employee to work for you with gentle supervision.
My eyes continue to be on those Leaders like $AAPL, $GOOGL, $TSLA, $FB, $MSFT, $NVDA and $AMZN as well as Metals and Mining Stocks. I’m also watching the $SMH stocks as I mentioned some of them in my video last night. We are also seeing $GDX h ...
- Docoof: All Red: $AAPL $GOOGL $FB $MSFT $TSLA $NVDA
- Henry: @mkirchner24 #crypto #ETH $FB Some of the Crypto youtubers are saying $FB is buying bitcoin. TheStreet,com said 1 hour ago there is no proof of that.
- scottrades: @Henry $FB #crypto #ETH Michael Saylor said in a podcast a few weeks ago that Facebook HAS TO get involved in Crypto to maintain relevance in the Digital Wallet space, otherwise they will be left behind.
- Brett: @Henry $FB #crypto #ETH howdy. FB may, or may not, actually purchase #Bitcoin. I've read both positive and negative assessments. I think what is important is to look at the space from more of a macro level. Even if it's not FB, I believe most would agree that more and more larger corporations are gaining interest in crypto. JP Morgan looks to be in business: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-04-26/jpmorgan-is-preparing-to-offer-a-bitcoin-fund-to-wealthy-clients (pay wall gateway) https://www.coindesk.com/jpmorgan-to-let-clients-invest-in-bitcoin-fund-for-first-time-sources
- Pokersmith: @scottrades $FB #crypto #ETH #UNI !!😲
- Henry: @Brett $FB #crypto #ETH #Bitcoin I forgot the screenshot
- Brett: @Henry $FB #crypto #ETH #Bitcoin HaHaHa. Don't get me started on BB Crypto :)
- DAN: Good morning. Futures are up a bit as we head into a very critical week of earnings. Many stocks are screaming higher and I'll continue to say that TINA is the reason. With no alternative to stocks, where is money to go? Money is like a rabbit -- ...
- scottrades: Some #Earnings to be aware of this week: $AAPL $TSLA $AMD $AMZN $MSFT $FB $NIO $BA $UPS $PINS $GE $SHOP $GOOGL $QCOM $XOM $F $MMM $ABBV $ACI $TWTR $X $SPOT $TDOC $CL $V $CAT $LLY $ENPH $SAND $OTIS $SWKS $CROX $MRK $RTX $MCD $SBUX $OSTK $BP $NXPI $DPZ $BMY $MA $GLW $CHKP
- traderbren: $FB -- keep an eye on $FB for a move above the 20 dma ....for a earnings run trade.
- Docoof: @traderbren $FB I was just watching its volume picking up
- Docoof: $FB jump above 8d ema
- traderbren: $FB - holding up well in this tape.
- Docoof: @Docoof $NFLX —Make that big pump for FAANG: $FB $AAPL $AMZN $NFLX $GOOGL
- traderbren: $FB - providing a tradable entry here with a stop under the 20 dma.
- Docoof: Zuckerberg just announced that $FB plans to launch a series of new "social audio" products in the next few months.
- scottrades: $FB Trying to hold the Daily 8EMA
- scottrades: $FB News: Facebook testing a Speed Dating Video App. Potentially taking aim at $MTCH and $BMBL. https://www.theverge.com/2021/4/13/22381511/facebook-video-speed-dating-npe-team-sparked-feature
- bigbartabs: @scottrades $FB $MTCH $BMBL ... a speed dating app? For those that don't have time to date?
Leaders like $GOOGL, $FB , $SQ, $PYPL, $AMZN and $AAPL were good for us last week, I’ll be watching to see if they can continue as well. I noticed that $BABA is up as well on news that it's being Fined in China. Now while it seems like backwar ...
- scottrades: My Notes: $SPY Quiet and that’s ok. $QQQ Basing Near The Highs $GBTC Tightening. $TSLA Flagging a bit. $AMZN Working. $BABA Gap and Go. $MSFT Still working. $AAPL Quiet Inside Day $NVDA Big Breakout. $SQ Working. $FB Pullback on Low Volume. $GOOGL Working. $ZIM Holding the 8EMA. $YETI Nice work in the forum here! $TGT High Base. $SBUX Watch 114. $WMS Close to the highs. $BLD Watch for a Momentum move or PB to support. $LL Holding the 50 Day $FL MAs are curling. $SMH At the 8EMA. $AMAT above the 21 EMA but weak close. $INTC Negative reaction to NVDA News $AEIS Watch for a move over the slope. $FORM Watch 51
- Hank1: @geothrills $MSFT $GOOGL $AMZN throw in $FB ... they're back (at least for right now) even with the Nasdaq red. Nice.
- scottrades: Don't forget I'm out of the forum again tomorrow... Here's my #Swing notes: $SPY Quiet inside day $QQQ Same #Bitcoin oof. $MARA Weak along with BTC $RIOT Ditto $SQ Nice move off the 50 Day $AAPL At the 50 Day. $FB in trend. $TWTR A little Weak the last hour but Daily is fine. $INTC Basing $NVDA MEntioned briefly in our webinar. $AMD Under the 50 Day basing. $SGH Volume! $INMD Holding up great! $URA Watch for a PB Bounce $GM Going sideways $F Same $SWBI Watch above 18.70 $AZEK Weekly Flag $JOAN - IPO High, Watch 13.60 $MATX Volume though the 50 Day. $ZIM Watch 28
- Docoof: $FB looking pretty good
- Docoof: $FB ATH
- wineinquirer: Wineinquirer $SMH, $MU, $LRCX, $AMAT, $GOOGLE, $MSFT, $MSFT, $GM, $BA The pullback of these (and other semis) is what Dan cautioned about this am..........DON"T chase. I used t do this and while on occasion, you get a nice win, the losses overwhelm and you wonder what happened! Let them settle down. Meanwhile, the large techs continue to recover nicely ($GOOGLE, $MSFT, $FB, etc). All were left overs during the rush to basic materials, industrials. cruise lines etc and are now showing that they are indeed, a vital part of our long term economy. Like debeers discussion re: BA, GM. GM is @R3 and now minor pb while BA is only @R1. Both really good long termers imho.
$FB -- breakout from 7 month base.
$AMZN -- coming out of a low base and regaining the 50-day MA.
$AAPL -- This is a good squeeze. The 50-day MA is likely to be a trading ceiling...but this market looks like it will run, and $AAPL is likely to run t ...
- scottrades: Good opening volume on $FB.
- bRobert: @joelsg1 $FNGU Move. > 20d. is a nice step. 5/13. ema coming next. W. bottom with. bullish divergences (higher. high. RSI and Boliinger) $42+ What's funny is that. FNGU. chart had looked. better that the. components for quite a while. NOW the. components look better. eg. $FB. $GOOGL
- joelsg1: @bRobert $FNGU $FB $GOOGL Must be that 3x leverage applied to the outsized winners in the group.
- bRobert: @joelsg1 $FNGU $FB $GOOGL Many. leveraged. ETF charts can get deformed. a bit after. pullbacks due to how they reset each month. $NAIL chart . is less. pretty than the $ITB. NAIL is Still well below its. multi year high. while. $ITB. just. printed a new one
- bRobert: $SPY $405 sialy high base target Amazing that the SPY is at the highs with such poor market breadth Usually this has happened with FAANG on a big run at the expense of the rest Not the case FAANG stocks Long conolidation Bullish weekly charts Expecting the expected soon $FB $daily C&H $FNGU watch for move > 20d ceiling and 5/13 cross $AAPL close to 5/13 cross Still consolidating but perky $MSFT $GOOGL Daily consolidation with BULLISH WEEKLY Looking for this to resolve to the upside for pwerful moves
- Momentariness: Zuck the smuck showing some strength today. $FB
- bRobert: @Momentariness $FB Door to $340 - $350 open When $300 speed bump cleared Long leap calls You don't have to invite him to dinner Just make $$$ on the stock
- Henry: $FB DB gives it a $385 pt
- ckonelli: $FB @scottrades are still holding a small position in $FB thanks
- scottrades: @ckonelli $FB I don't not have any Facebook at the moment. I think that's what you're asking...
- ckonelli: @scottrades $FB Sorry about that I thought you had said that you had bought some $FB late last week but I could be wrong
- scottrades: @ckonelli $FB I did, I sold out of it last week when it broke down.
- Pokersmith: #AI Apple $aapl acquired 25 AI companies in the past five years—more than any other company, per GlobalData. The runners-up: Accenture ($acn), Google ($googl), Microsoft ($msft), and Facebook ($fb)
- bRobert: $MSFT $247 reversal with trigger $FB breakout retest Bounce $FNGU bearish H&S target acquired
- Mnatale: @bRobert $MSFT $FB $FNGU will $FNGU edge toward the 24$low or is this it?
- bRobert: @Mnatale $MSFT $FB $FNGU $low No need to guess If interested,Watch for a green candle print to define risk on a potential swing trade .. double bottom bounce
- bRobert: $FB WEEKLY bo Retest Daily C&H flag $350 potential
- Bwhitty: $FB trying to bounce off 8 day, all the volume is still the right direction.
- Bwhitty: $FB back on the horse
- traderbren: $FB - continues to leg up the upper BB. Long from below
- scottrades: @traderbren $FB Adding a bit to my swing from Friday.
- bRobert: $FB EXPECT a pullback retest soon Speed bump $295+ area Nov high $AAPL WATCH for a bull 5/13 ema daily cross to add/enter
- bRobert: $FDX. I. love. pullback. bounces. in. good. stocks. Breakout. pb bounce $300/$400 - $450. WEEKLY. C&H. $FB. last speed. bump. on WEEKLY. $300. then. blue. sky. Notice the 5/13. bull cross at $260+. Never looked back. $350. range breakout. target. Long leap calls
- bRobert: $FB. Pullback. from $300. speed. bump as posted. Partial profit zone for traders. Expect the expected.
- scottrades: My #Swing notes: $SPY Back above the 8EMA..but still choppy. $QQQ Unable to get above the 50 Day...yet. #Bitcoin Consolidating $FFTY Watch 48 $SOCL Hanging on to the 50 Day for dear life $SMH Above the 50 Day on decent volume. Want to see it take 242.50 $KLAC Watch 310 $ICHR Watch 49.50 $INTC In trend. $OLED Above the 50 Day. $KLIC Watch 51.50 $BRKS Nice move off the 8EMA. Some selling into the close but still in trend. $RIOT Earnings This Week. $MARA Alert at 46 $TSLA Not yet. $FB In trend but extended. $ABNB A lot of charts look like this. Not a great breakout market. $DIS…. Same. $APPS Decent close, good volume. $PENN Hovering around the 50 Day. $DKNG In trend above the 8EMA. $QS CNBC Love. $PLT Watch 44.60 $DEN Holding the 21 EMA.
$FB -- Growth rate in sales is really strong. BUT RS rating is 49. Not an outperformer here.
$NFLX -- Off 200-day MA. The weekly chart looks really enticing for a longer term trader.
$T -- I like the dividend. Have been thinkin ...
- Angdionk: $FB noce $10 move
- bRobert: $FB Sold some premium Long leap calls Speed bumps here This one gave a bullish 5/13 ema cross entry $265 Trailing stops kept ypu in
- wineinquirer: Wineinquirer $FB $FB Noted bo from wkly/daily downtrend channel (from 9/2020) on Wed on above avg vol, down day yesterday (duh) on avg vol and headed toward an above avg vol day today (quadruple exp today). Other than options exp today, can't find any significant news on this push. Any info on this?
- scottrades: $FB Weekly looks good if it can close strong.
- bRobert: @scottrades $FB WOW. my knees are weak ;) Nice.daily 5/13. cross entry. for a trade entry. ;). WEEKLY. fresh 5/13. cross for perhaps a longer ride Long leap calls
- andygood: @scottrades $FB I look at zuckerberg and I just want to short the stock for personal dislike. I used to feel that way about steve jobs. why are these successful companies run by such failures as human beings.
- scottrades: @bRobert $FB LOL! Dude, I LOOK at Weeklies....
- bRobert: @scottrades $FB A. WEEKLY. voyeur I like that
- bRobert: @andygood $FB Do you invest in any. bank? Many CEOs should have. gone to jail after. 2007. Nearly caused. Armagedon Created immense suffering .In contrast, Zuck is an angel. Put the $$$. to good use in worthy causes. You don't have to invite him to dinner and cocktails Many. CEOs are. morally. corrupt. Do you order from. $AMZN ? Do you buy pork and other meat products? Not. nice. people run many of these industries. I respect your desire to own an ethical portfolio. Not that easy.
- andygood: @bRobert $FB $AMZN I agree with you. My question has to do with "why" so many failures as people run great businesses.
- bRobert: @scottrades $FB You sound like someone reluctantly eating their vegetables ;). You know it's good for you. but ...
- scottrades: @bRobert $FB Anytime I mention the Weekly I feel like I'm just a band covering your best song and claiming it as my own. :P
- Pokersmith: @scottrades $FB The Scottrades Cover Band ? I think I've heard of them
- ckonelli: $FB reports of major outages at Facebook, Instagram, Whats App etc.
- scottrades: @Pokersmith $FB We mostly do Hall & Oates covers
|Stock Price||$USD 362.97|
Facebook Inc operates a social networking website. The Company's products are Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, WhatsApp, and Oculus. Its products enable people to connect and share through mobile devices and personal computers.Request Video of FB
Already a member? Sign in here.
- Facebook hit a new all-time high today.By Bridget June 23rd, 2015
- Time to Friend Facebook (FB)?By Dan December 4th, 2013
- October 27th, 2021 - 2021 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 27.56 47.55%
- $USD 28.96 12.10%
- $USD 76.90 10.72%
- $USD 84.26 -36.19%
- $USD 10.57 -28.82%
- $USD 82.91 -27.03%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 82,200 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (82,200) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!