Direxion Daily S&P Biotech Bear 3X Shares (:LABD)
Old Forum Content for LABDMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- rverkamp: $LABD jumped in with both feet
- Viva_el_Vino: $LABU Out of $LABU and back into $LABD.
- Viva_el_Vino: $LABU Out of $LABU and in to $LABD.
- bRobert: $LABD. trade continues. $50+ sooner than later. WEEKLY. C&H like $80 $100 . POTENTIAL. Long. Full
- woodman: @bRobert $LABD - in this as well. Cheers.
- bRobert: $LABD. ADD. on the pb bounce. $50. - $100. targets $XBI $70. potential. with last. WEEKLY shoe drop
- bRobert: $LABD. Added. on pb. bounce to $42+. Raised. stop small flag. here. $52 . target with trigger
- bRobert: $LABD. Stopped. out. Discussed importance of raised trailing stop in this trade to lock in profit and prevent a back slide. H&S. top Still watching for a re entry. WEEKLY. C&H is still breathing
- bRobert: $XBI Still bearish H&S top weekly with $70 potential $30 drop with weekly bear flag trigger $LABD $70+ potential WEEKLY C&H awaits flag trigger Trailer to protect against H&S top daily I give an edge to the WEEKLY pattern
- bRobert: @bRobert $XBI $LABD Long LABD
- bRobert: @bRobert $XBI $LABD $45 potential on this leg Smalll works well with $80 potential
- bRobert: $XBI $87 potential Multi day H&S top in motion Long $LABD Courtesy of yahoo
- bRobert: $XBI daily Short Autopsy 200d became a ceiling in Sept and reaffirmed in Nov (great short entry with cover stop just above) 50d ceiling in Dec (short add zone with cover above) 20d in Feb Short add zone with cover above A lower low heads towards $70 $LABD $80+ 70%
- bRobert: $LABD Full position Intraday set up WEEKLY C&H Something old and something new for a stock trade marriage Trailing stops on move up $46/$50+/$80 potential $XBI drowning man
- bRobert: $LABD WEEKLY C&H like Flag with Hammer bottom $80 $100 if the wind is at its back $LABU WEEKLY Dove off a cliff No splash heard yet
- bRobert: $LABD $43.30 alert to consider add for move towards $50 $SAM Short Flag break watch
- bRobert: @marklesparkle $LABU I am long $LABD Please review post and $XBI bearish WEEKLY view until it changes stripes
- bRobert: $LABD HOD added a bit above $43 Posted alert
- bRobert: $LABD Good WEEKLY base CUP/flag trigger has the potential to bring in in big $$$ Multi day 5d chart retest of the breakout from above now
- bRobert: $LABD intraday breakout Retest bounce $46 potential on route to higher I mistakenly listed the 5d on last post
- bRobert: $LABD HOD $46 potential soon $50 - $100+ potential longer WEEKLY C&H like this one will get back to the recent high quickly $54 or risk H&S top scenario Right now bulls in control that can change Trail up stops
- bRobert: $LABD WEEKLY Cup could test $80 with a flag trigger Daily chart This Bounce was expected after the pullback/test of the 20d but H&S top caution or M top with lower high bounce Solution.....trailers on this move higher to lock in gains
- bRobert: $LABD Posted the expected bounce in $LABD and caution about M top /H&S top with a lower high bounce Consider some profits and a tight stop
- bRobert: $LABD Trailing up stops kept yo in this trade Consider a partial profit Again a M top or H&S top caution flag with a lower high print on this move Just protecting gains with a potential for a reversal WEEKLY $80 potential with a FLAG trigger
- Viva_el_Vino: $LABD Got a fill at 36.45 (S1). Stop just below.
- bRobert: @Viva_el_Vino $LABD I see your trade but keep a tight leash on any upside gains. H&S top potential brewing after blow off top. Potential for retest of the 50d. Potential Double top. now . Feeling out the 20d.
- Viva_el_Vino: @bRobert $LABD Thank you. Just a large quick scalp for 2.5%.
- bRobert: $LABD higher high $60+/$75 potential But EXTENDED I have taken partials off and raised trailers Admire the weekly tight consolidation breakout Expansion
- bRobert: $LABD Expected the expected Stopped out of last sliver Now watching with a slice of $LABU for a TRADE Double bottom bounce WEEKLY
- bRobert: @bRobert $LABD $LABU $LABU speed bump here $16.40 $18.50 potential if this builds Trailers
- stairm01: @bRobert $LABD $LABU On the weekly chart, the last 4 weeks have been huge volume weeks compared to the volume and huge drop in stock price starting the week of Feb 12. What do you make of that, if anything?
- bRobert: @stairm01 $LABD $LABU Selling is drying up
- Suz: @bRobert $LABU $LABD What charting platform are you using on your Iphone?
- bRobert: CLosed out $LABU for a small gain $LABD bounce off the 5d SMALL add $70+ potential with a nh print
- bRobert: $LABD Green ADDED back at $49 on the pullback bounce ( profits earlier at $55) Reversal base $65+ potential Trade started at $30
- bRobert: @Suz $LABU $LABD I have several pages open Sharp charts with normal Bollinger and 50/200d and another page with 5/13 ema + Bollinger I will flip to weekly view when needed For intra day stuff Simple Yahoo finance On the main page of any ticker you get a chart that can be toggled from 1d view to 5d/ 1 mo/6mo /ytd / 5yr /max That 's it I scroll through the 1d to 1 mo views when looking to trade on a shorter term basis 5d view is my favorite view 15 min chart 1d is a 2 min chart You can open up expanded views as well I rarely do I have used more sophisticated programs but seem to fall back on this No log in
- bRobert: $LABD. Trailing up stops. after. yesterday pullback bounce. reentry
- bRobert: $LABD. HOD. Partial profits. on the move from yesterday. Trailers. up. WEEKLY. breakout. testing. speed. bumps. just. above. and it may be running out of steam. This has. potential to. run much higher. longer. term. but it. is. very overbought
- bRobert: $LABD. up 9%. Dark side trade in motion You can entertain. many short trades going. long. bearish ETFs. Options trading is another alternative. Buying. puts./spreads. or. Selling Bear call spreads.
- bRobert: $LABD. up. 14%. to $52. Took another piece. off. Speed bumps above and extended. Own what is. working. Long or. short.
- bRobert: $XRT Failed bounce has a big drop left $60 potential $CROX many many warnings Shoes with holes can sink fast $60 potential 200w $LABD pullback BOUNCE
- bRobert: $XBI $70 potential $LABD can get close to $100 Long partial
- bRobert: $LABD Bounce But still EXTENDED Hard to buy Sold yest at $50+
- joelsg1: @bRobert $LABD Another lovely double, Congrats!
- bRobert: @joelsg1 $LABD I got tired of trying to cheer on $LABU
- bRobert: $LABD $50 target 1 acquired Profit zone EXTENDED This has been a good trade Technically polite It can go higher but it needs a rest
- Westport: @bRobert $LABD I really have to say thank you for all of your thoughtful trades w targets and warnings. Really helpful, @brobert.
- bRobert: $XBI deeply oversold Sold $LABD
- bigbartabs: @bRobert $XBI $LABD ... $LABU is down 24% from where I last sold it.
- bRobert: $LABD Posted profit taking at $50+ target acquisition EXPECT the expected I didn't take the $LABU entry
- bRobert: $HD. $340. short. target. 1. ADDED on failed. bounce $NAIL. Failed. bounce. $65. target $SPOT. took. profits at. $195 target SHORT. Reloaded on failed. bounce. $140 potential $LABD. long. Getting closer to $50+. target. WEEKLY. volatility expansion Higher. potential. longer term $PFE. $46. h&s top in motion. $SAM. Failed. bear flag. bounce. $350. target with trigger. $400 interim. Break down. Retest........drop I am holding the highest cash position in a long time. ONLY. short. trades. for. now. Trading around a core
- bRobert: @bRobert $HD $NAIL $SPOT $LABD $PFE $SAM I am working. tonight. I'm rarely this active during daylight I'm rarely this. active. PERIOD Do you like sailing against the wind ? It's much more difficult. The trend is your friend. Know which way the wind is blowing and remember.....you don't have to sail. Managing risk is the most. important task for you to do.
- bRobert: $LABD. Sold. some covered. calls. Juicy Top of channel. Extended. Pullback bounces. $50+. potential
- bRobert: $LABD trade still working $50+ potential Tight ascending channel Bounce off lower channel
- bugpack28: @bRobert $LABD thank you for this one sir, as well as the others!!!
- bRobert: $LABD long $50+ target WEEKLY breakout in motion
- bRobert: @bigbartabs $XBI $LABU Lots of small cap names Long $LABD $50+ targets
- bRobert: $LABD WEEKLY expansion from breakout $50+ Long $XBI $90 H&S target in motion
- bRobert: $LABD trade still in motion WEEKLY tight consolidation breakout $42/$50+ potential Long
- bRobert: $LABD strong move $38 high base target 1 Extended $50+ potential long term
- bRobert: $LABD. $42/$50. reversal potential. WEEKLY tight consolidation breakout Long
- bRobert: @NickSingh $XOP $FCX $SLX $X $CLF $STLD $XME $TECK $LABU #Graphite #EV #Lithium Well liked is a bit. strong. There was potential for a reversal base Those hopes were quickly squashed. A small position should have. been STOPPED OUT. above. I've. been posting the other side of the trade. $LABD. Consider. staying away from these very labile higher maintenance trades. SO MUCH IS WORKING WELL and is far easier to own. Lean on those. looking for.good entries on. pullbacks. Huge. gains coming in the metals, oil, machinery. financials. others. WEEKLY. breakouts. Bullish bases
- bRobert: $LABD. up 5%. WEEKLY/ Daily breakout. Extended. Pullback bounces $50+ potential
- wanda1616: @bRobert $LABD making a gap up shooting star. could be a good short....oh it would be a short of a short.... : o
- bRobert: $GUSH up 18%+ this week Look at the WEEKLY Draw the bumpers $125 /$200 longer Long $LABD up 24% this week $42/$50 WEEKLY targets Fresh weekly breakout np ...yet
- debeers: BIO BOMBS $MRNA- down 40.62 $NVAX-down 13.72 $BNTX-down 11.40 $TNDM-down 11.40 you might want to rethink $LABU this morning. Seems more like a $LABD day to me. No skin in this game.
- bRobert: @debeers $MRNA $NVAX $BNTX $TNDM $LABU $LABD Blueprint ...Labu was due for a pullback from $65+ target 1 Plan was to look for the pullback bounce with a $72 target 2 200d ceiling
- traderbren: @debeers $MRNA $NVAX $BNTX $TNDM $LABU $LABD - still a gap on $MRNA to the downside at 261.22 from 7/15 which will likely close in time. NP
- issues: @bRobert $labu If I just looked at the charts, I would prefer $LABD. But my crystal ball is in the shop for repairs.
- humble: $LABD @bRobert Your thoughts on $LABD....I know a couple weeks ago you thought it might drop to 12+. Has this pivot changed your mind or is now good SHORT?
- bRobert: @humble $LABD Problem is with $IWM related Smaller cap stocks They are in trouble right now with a test of an important bottom coming Long $LABD is the short term trade for now with $26 potential 200d ceiling from the daily high base trigger
- humble: @bRobert $LABD $IWM Thanks!
- bRobert: $LABD. WEEKLY. double top measures to $12+. Prior low On the daily, bear flag throwback to the neckline of H&S. top $LABU. Reversal bas with $85 - $130 potential. Higher as this base enlarges
- bRobert: $LABU. Full position built. Trade around a core Daily reversal base. $85 - $130. potential. Higher as this reversal cup base expands. $LABD. heading for $12+. low. WEEKLY. M double top. Daily bear flag failure looking to fire
- bRobert: $HRI. $URI. $DE. H&S. tops completed. $CAT. M. top. completed Bounces $XLI. 50d. test $LABD. bounce off the. lower channel. Expected. Wqtch $LABU for bounce near 50d $NVAX. Hoped for a pullback closer to the 50d. Bounce. ADD
- Motorman: @bRobert $HRI $URI $DE $CAT $XLI $LABD $LABU $NVAX Thanks did that.
- buckltho110: @bRobert $XLV $ABMD $IBB $REGN $GILD $XBI $ALABU $labu Would you wait til $labd breaks 50d before long position been watching but $labd stubborn to break Thanks
- bRobert: @buckltho110 $XLV $ABMD $IBB $REGN $GILD $XBI $ALABU $labu $labd You don't have to be super early/guess with a 3X etf $85 potential Just need to be right
- bRobert: $LABU close to partial profit zone for traders 50d above Raise stop I think this goes higher $80+ $LABD h&S top in motion $18 taregt
- bRobert: $LABD H&S top Bottom of box potential $18 $LABU EARLY 5/13 cross top of the box potential target 1 $85 Much higher POTENTIAL longer term Baby steps Watch for this to move > 20d ceiling Same with $XBI
- bRobert: $GDX WEEKLY high base heading to the top of the range $45 $NUGT $100/$110 Pullback from speed bump Looking to add Stop a little below the 8d $LABD bearish 13/5 cross $LABU Look for move > 20d ceiling $80+ potential
- bRobert: $LABD Sometimes patterns/speed bumps are easier to see on the inverse ETF $LABD Small inverse H&S top measures to $18 $30 head Neckline $24 Target $18 Testing the 50d on this pullback Expecting a small throwback to the $24 neckline before a possible completion I own a partial in $LABU after profits on the pop Looking to add on the pullback bounce as this forms a bottom and retraces to higher ground
- bRobert: $LABD. trade. $REGN. $520 - $560. 200d. speed bump. . Ascending channel. Follow the zig. zags
- bRobert: $LABD Discussed potential Inv h&s trade yesterday with break of range Setting up for trigger pre Up near 7% Don't buy the opening Up close to 18% in 2 days Watch for the pullback retest closer to $27 ........bounce $35 measured move target
- bRobert: $LABD Breakout sold into . (retest) .............AS Expected in pre post Watching for a bounce to develop vs a deeper pullback
- bRobert: $LABD Pullback /bounce LOW risk add/entry Stop < LOD
- bRobert: @stocktrader511 Buy the dip was the right trade or sell the $LABD pop as I posted pre market Consider partials and a tighter stop on the remainder They are still playing tug of war LABU to crawl back into the trading range $60 - $85 $LABD looking for a resumption of the breakout
- bRobert: $LABD Inv H&S set up Back to top of range $35 with breakout trigger > $28 You don't have to be early Just right
- bRobert: @bRobert $LABD Until proven otherwise, expect the expected Range bound until it breaks out
- Cube43q: @bRobert $LABD There is also a 2D, 3D, 4D, and Weekly Squeeze happening. Money flow is also coming into that since last Monday, may be a god setup with volume on the break of the neckline.
- bRobert: @Cube43q $LABD Huge upside with trigger Usually a pullback retest of neckline from above after Just have to be right No super early The range trade has been profitable with $LABU $LABD Arms dealer trade Supplying both sides Eventually the range will break One way or the other
- stocktrader511: @bRobert $LABD you favor LABD over LABU? I look at the channel and favor LABU since it has come down pretty far and close to channel it was in last year. Stop below $56.51
- bRobert: @stocktrader511 $LABD NO I am watching for the "unexpected" breakout in $LABD but it is testing the top of the range which would not favor a longer trade . Profit zone Daily $LABU looks a bit ominous with a breakdown 2 days ago Throwback on Friday to range bottom Pullback today Double bounce SOON or dive lower Just watching for some clarity/resolution
- bRobert: @JohnGalt $LABU took. profits. in $LABD $LABU. and $LABD. vehicles for this trading range. until one side. quits
- bRobert: $LABD. closed out at $27. Nice. run from. $19 to. top of range. Expect the expected pullback and be surprised. You will only be wrong once. $LABU. partial long Yin and yang. I feel like an arms dealer supplying both sides Good swing trades for. the range
- Bwhitty: $LABD strong volume against $LABU
- Mnatale: @Bwhitty $LABD $LABU $MRNA took a steep drop as well? any clue?
- bRobert: @Bwhitty $LABD $LABU Yin and. yang. You can make a nice living trading this skirmish. LABD. top of. range. again as expected. $40s. always the POTENTIAL with a confirmed. breakout. Not. expecting that any time soon. And the battle continues. 40%. moves. just treading water and trading the range
- Babutters: @bRobert $LABD $LABU agreed. Low risk. Position on this constant bottom. Stop just below. Very well defined.
- bRobert: $LABD. heading towards to of range. $26+. $IBB $XBI $LABU. Bottom of range
The investment seeks daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 300% of the inverse of the performance of the S&P Biotechnology Select Industry Index. The fund, under normal circumstances, creates short positions by investing at least 80% of its assets in: swap agreements; futures contracts; options; reverse repurchase agreements; exchange-traded funds ("ETFs"); and other financial instruments that, in combination, provide inverse leveraged and unleveraged exposure to the S&P Biotechnology Select Industry Index. The index includes domestic companies from the biotechnology industry. The fund is non-diversified.Request Video of LABD
Already a member? Sign in here.
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 86,900 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (86,900) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!