MongoDB Inc. (NASDAQ:MDB)
Old Forum Content for MDBMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $WDAY . $MDB . Looking for these 2 to be unleashed from long consolidation.
- bRobert: @traderbren $WDAY Clouds like to travel together . throw each other some shade . $NOW . $CRM . Long $WDAY . $MDB
- bRobert: $MDB $200 long term target Not a bad entry Long term hold 200% + return WEEKLY my time frame and view
- bRobert: $MDB retest/throwback/phase 2 WATCH for the breakout resumption/confirmation/phase 3 . = Flag trigger
$MDB – started small position mid-week. Will add if stock breaks $150 on volume. Accelerating sales growth. No earnings. Stop is below 50-day MA.
$DELL -- $70 resistance. Earnings 5/30
$NOW – breakout Thursday. Stable Friday.
$SPLK &n ...
- bRobert: $MDB Long term hold 100% YTD 300% long term Always a bit under the radar WEEKLY phase 3. Daily high base close to the 50d Money making patterns $190+ target
- DAN: $MDB -- just hit an alert that I set. Breaking above a tight trendline
- bRobert: @DAN $MDB Great under the radar cloud. Long term hold Money making set up. Strong WEEKLY $200 target.
- DAN: @bRobert $MDB Yep. That's what I see.
- bRobert: $WDAY tight consolidation over 50d. Clouds move as a group. $MDB $ZS $NOW $AYX $SHOP 20d bounce $TTD Double bottom bounce
- Ringo: $MDB - Is it too late to buy it at this level
4. $MDB – “squeezing” along 50-day MA. Alert $139.
5. $COUP—weak breakout today...but volume was a bit higher than average.
6. $ZEN – could start a position here, and add on a breakout above $90. Stop would be below M ...
- bRobert: $$NEWR c&h /high base $120 target Reports 5/14. $WDAY $MDB $NOW perky Watch list turnarounds
- bRobert: $MDB $AYX $CRM $WDAY $TTD Shopping list .....and a dozen eggs
- bRobert: $AYX One to watch for an entry when the weather improves. Should provide a very low risk entry soon closer to the 20/50d. It should bounce back quickly. Wait for green shoots. $TTD $WDAY $CRM $MDB others to watch. .
- bwcarnation1: $MDB held 50d fri and today nice move off of it on vol
- bRobert: @bwcarnation1 $MDB Long term hold. Under the radar . Low risk entry zone
- bwcarnation1: @bRobert $MDB Thanks for your take ...always appreciate your comments.
- bRobert: @bwcarnation1 $MDB As I do yours ;) . Team effort.
- bRobert: $MDB add $200 with WEEKLY flag trigger.
- bRobert: $MDB . Letting this set up for a reload. Patient voyeur .
- bRobert: @issues $AYX $NEWR I like $NEWR An owner from the $70s. $145 target long term A bit under the radar along with $MDB Another favorite. $200 target WEEKLY charts my guide
- bRobert: $MDB . Nailed the 50d landing . Bounce .Perfect 10 .from the judges . Even the one from the USSR . Partial entry
- bRobert: $MDB $CRM $WDAY Setting up for the next stage. They go through feast and famine cycles but the WEEKLY trend has been clear . UP $CRM LONG LONG 9 month sideways consolidation . Watching this and others very strongly for the price action to change. The cloud business is very strong . It improves productivity and reduces costs. All anti inflationary.
- bwcarnation1: @tjv821 $crm I have a list of about 20 cloud/software and all are down, some more significantly ie $WDAY, $NOW, $TTD, $MDB, $TWLO, $DATA, $FIVN, $SHOP, $NEWR etc.
$MDB – this is a lesson. Watch what happens here. Big writeup in IBD. Stock super extended. Would you buy or sell? If you owned, would you hold on for more or sell? Where would you place a stop?
- bRobert: $GKOS flying. Short squeeze $MDB Amazing short squeeze continues
- bRobert: $MDB Up another 7.5% Short squeeze nightmare. Up 50% in a week. 100% in 2 months. This cloud has levitated above the earth. Long partial. SELL IN SCALES
Look at $MELI I've held this stock for a $200 .60% move . $MDB . $75 . move 100% $PYX 150% . Many others. Multi month moves. Never used an intraday for decision making.
- shoredriver: @bRobert $AMZN $NFLX $AAPL $GOOGL $FB $MELI $MDB $PYX ....Well said.....
- bRobert: $MDB . short squeeze continuation. Long partial post profits. Trailers
- bRobert: $MDB The power of a short squeeze. This has outperformed the popular brand names in the space. Sell in scales . Keeps you involved in mega moves
- bRobert: $MDB . HOD . Crazy short squeeze for a mid cap stock. Up 50% in 2 weeks . $100% . in 2 months.
- bRobert: $MDB Short squeeze continuation. Crazy move $70 100% . move from double bottom entry in Jan . Still long partial
- bRobert: $NEWR . Poised for big move up and out $150 . long term Long . Like $MDB, it's just under the radar. I like that. No drama Support close by.
- bRobert: $MDB . Short squeeze continues. 22% Long this one from $70 double bottom My favorite under the radar cloud. Long partial after profits
- bRobert: @CraigReynolds $TLRY $PYX $CGC $CRON I appreciate your kind words. I prefer to find stocks that have WEEKLY charts that technically project large gains and then park some $$$. eg $TWLO $MELI $MDB $TNDM Adding on pb/bounces. I also have a growing portfolio of spec stocks that have really outperformed. Many are in short squeezes and or niche areas. The investments are small to cope with the higher volatility. All of my big 5 cannabis stocks started that way (IIPR)
- CraigReynolds: @bRobert $TLRY $PYX $CGC $CRON $TWLO $MELI $MDB $TNDM In process of developing my process as Dan said in weekend video. My big difficulty is patience, buy to early then stopped out. Will start looking/learning Weekly charts watch and learning this process. Thanks
- bRobert: @CraigReynolds $TLRY $PYX $CGC $CRON $TWLO $MELI $MDB $TNDM It is a process. Also you have to develop a trading scheme that fits you best. I don't like or have the time to trade consistently in short time frames. I try and trade longer trends, up or down. In a non trending market that's chopping people up, I stand aside and wait. another suggestion is to make smaller initial entries and try to time them to bounces off the lower end of a trading channel or on a pullback bounce AFTER a breakout. I don't like to chase breakouts. If you do, very small with a plan of adding on a pb/bounce that confirms the breakout.
- bRobert: $MDB Short squeeze continuation. Holding on
- bRobert: $MDB . My favorite under the radar cloud stock had a very good report card and is being rewarded. Up . $24 ( 23% ) . pm . Nh's . Huge EPS/revenue blow out surprised the street. . All my technical targets have been met. Now it's animal spirits at work Shorts 22% . 6days. Partial profits and raised stops. We will see how far this can run.
- Niche: @bRobert $MDB Very nice move - just saw this -
- bRobert: @Niche $MDB The stock offered a low risk double bottom entry in the low $70s and never looked back. I'll confess that I don't understand the valuations for many of these. I'll leave that to the . pundits to debate. I just trade the technicals. I let them run until they become extended . Partial profits/trailing stops tightened.
- bRobert: $MDB . Goosed this a bit ....Nice 59er Added at $124 . with stop just < LOD . Short squeeze ......squeezing.
- bRobert: $NEWR Another just under the radar cloud stock like $MDB. $135+ WEEKLY target Good employee. Never failed a drug test. Shows up early. Leaves when the job is complete. Long from below
- bRobert: $MDB Up $8 on 59er. $124 entry . Cost basis $70s from double bottom. for the rest, I will close out trading portion . Swinging the rest with a trailing stop on this short squeeze
- bRobert: $MDB gained 25%+ Top of the range. Looking for short squeeze to continue
- bRobert: FAANG Barring a black swan event, none will be left behind in this move IMHO and the $SPY will be pulled up to nh's based on their heavy cap weighting. If you want growth in a slowing world economy, this is your one stop shop. Add a few others to the space of course eg $MSFT chips $XLNX $INTC $NVDA others cloud players $WDAY$CRM $MDB $SHOP etc
- bRobert: $MDB $NOW $TTD others The clouds are sunny
- bRobert: $MDB WEEKLY flag $120+
- bRobert: $TTD tiny bit of green is huge. $MDB hanging tough
- bRobert: $MDB WEEKLY bo. Phase 2 pb/retest Looking for the next stage Under the radar cloud $CRM Eyeing for a trading low. GOOD report
- bRobert: $WDAY $CRM $MDB Froth coming out of the cloud. I mentioned last week my concern for valuations in many great companies that work in the cloud and that is was time to take profits/tight stops This is what they do. They will regroup at more attractive valuations and the cycle continues
- jimbo: @bRobert $AAPL $AMZN $GOOGL $FB $NFLX $SPY $FXI $XRT $XLY $BA $MELI $DIN $IRBT $MDB $BLUE $LABU $IBB Thanks for your insight I do enjoy all your posts I like you work full time but I do love the markets and love to figure out trades and setups! Thanks again for all your insight I’m sure many are appreciative!
- bRobert: @Hans_Schultz1 $AAPL $AMZN $GOOGL $FB $NFLX $SPY $FXI $XRT $XLY Thanks for your kind words. There are many successful investing styles . Some work better in certain markets. Buy and hold can significantly outperform in bull runs. The gene ...
- bRobert: $MDB Another strong one coming out of a WEEKLY bo. Partials Extended
- bRobert: $CRM $NEWR $MDB All doing their thing. Very good employees. Partials taken all around
- atlantadave3: @bRobert $COHR $MDB I second that! Many thanks for your input.
- bRobert: $MDB . nh . long . trailers up . $110 . MMT
- bRobert: $MDB . Profits . $110 target acquired. Good employee. $NEWR . Working well with a tighter leash . Frothy sector . Involved but cautious not to give up gains
- bRobert: $COHR . under the radar . Breakout. High targets $MDB . nh .
- Greendayguy: @bRobert $COHR $MDB Robert, you're awesome! You're killing it! We're all getting so many great opportunities from you!
- bRobert: @Greendayguy $COHR $MDB Thanks. It's been a very good week/month I've been more focused with a lot of outside worries relieved. . Taking advantage of very bullish charts/price action. It can turn quickly. These are the times that I am most worried and I need to sure up stops. Partial profits . Look at the other side of the trade.
- bRobert: $MDB this started out as a double bottom swing trade and has blossomed into much more. The W pattren measures out to $110 We are close. The WEEKLY breakout (I love WEEKLY breakouts) is in blue sky territory and the rally doesnt look long in the tooth . Much higher prices seem likely over the long term. after 5 months of sideways consolidation . preceding the breakout.
- bRobert: $DATA . still moving nicely. I love that it is coming out of congestion . close to the 50d. Definitely not frothy. $140-$150 $MDB . moving Under the radar
- bRobert: $DATA . Looking for higher high next. $150 . mm target $MDB . nh territory. Under the radar
- bRobert: $MDB . nh
- bRobert: $MDB . Profit taking. Froth in the space.
- bRobert: $CRM $MDB $NEWR Very strong stocks setting up for more. This space has some froth. Doesn't mean it can't go higher. Took partials in most .
- bRobert: $MDB Strong flag.
- beachreader: @bRobert $MDB $CRM $ CRM base what analysis do you see $200. Sounds like I should be adding at these levels. Thx very much
- bRobert: $MDB $CRM Printing nhs $MDB $110 target 1 $CRM $200 long term target .
- bRobert: $MDB . $NEWR . a little under the radar. Suits me fine. Higher targets $CRM . $200 . set up. Not straight up. Top of range. Some consolidation wouldn't hurt. Hail to the king.
- beachreader: @bRobert $MDB $NEWR $CRM wow 200$ whens the next pull back ...:-)
- bRobert: @jbuc5222 $ZEN Good karma $MDB $NOW $PAYC
- bRobert: $MDB Presents Tues at the Goldman Tech Conference. WEEKLY breakout IPO high/ nh blue sky Going higher $110 - $115 W breakout measured move and a bunch of other bullish tea leaf patterns Daily breakout /retest/bounce Very bullish price action. Under the radar name
- bRobert: $MDB Still one of my favorites in the space. Picked this one off the bottom and still holding. Targets $110/$120 Some consolidation here would be healthy and provide a better launch. Add on pb/bounces Extended
- bRobert: $MDB $110 - $120 measured move LONG
- bRobert: $MDB nh High targets
- bRobert: $MDB . Consolidation above W $110 - $120 . Long from below Will add prn
- bRobert: @Roadrunner $COUP I LOVE this stock and chart. $100/$110 . measured moves Add on pb/bounces MANY in play. $MDB . 110/$120 . $DATA $150 .
- bRobert: $MDB . $110 - $120 . Measured move targets Getting less cheap
- bRobert: $MDB flag / consolidation top of W range. $110 with trigger
- bRobert: $NOW $230 measured move target . Huge day and earnings pop . $207 ah. nh . Will stalk for pullback bounces .Lot of $$$ to capture $CRM . $WDAY $MDB many great companies to chose from with bullish charts
- bRobert: $MDB top of range Partials
- bRobert: $EBIX . Strong/cheap/long . . Going higher $MDB same . Consolidation perhaps at top of range . W. 50% growth . Love the WEEKLY
- bRobert: $MDB Bargain among the clouds. Market repricing. WEEKLY bullish set up in motion. MACD cross next. $100+ in the future
- Motorman: @bRobert $MDB Great call on this one since your post 1/17, up almost 20% !
- bRobert: @Motorman $MDB You're too kind, A blind squirrel eventually stumbles upon an acorn .
- bRobert: $MDB . Looking for further follow through after green day in a storm . Double bottom. Looking for at least $90+ . Top of range. MUCH higher with range breakout . Baby streps
- bRobert: $MDB + . Cheap Still within consolidation compared to others . Not extended
- traderbren: $MDB - above the 50d, and may look to move higher to fill the gap above. NP as yet.
- bRobert: @traderbren $MDB long. Pullback was good opportunity. Cheap
- bRobert: $MDB Long . Looking for pb/bounce
- bRobert: @scottrades $RNG $OKTA . No resistance. Pullback/bounce Blue sky . $87+ . measured move Report in March. No t players in the cloud/software space with similarly great charts and upside targets .Watching for pb/bounces eg . $WDAY . $PAYC . $HUBS . $AYX $GLOB $ZEN . $CRM of course . $DOCU Great base No shortage of good stuff to watch. $MDB . Swing trade . more Gift pullback % wise . I think the HMO group . has more upside. after a severe correction. $UNH $MOH . have had nice moves that have quickly corrected broken charts Blue print for the rest. $ANTM $CNC $HUM etc . $HIIQ . Small cap high beta play Medical equip/devices with upside . $ABMD . $ILMN . (TMO still a little in the tank),$ALGN . $MDT . others
- bRobert: $MDB . Cheap cloud .
- barajelda: @bRobert $MDB what do you mean by cheap cloud?
- bRobert: $MDB . Quality cloud. Double bottom bounce continues Long
- bRobert: $MDB Quality cloud on sale at bottom of range. Stop just below $70
- bRobert: $MDB . Reentered yesterday . on the big dipper. Raising stops
|Stock Price||$USD 139.37|
MongoDB Inc develops and sells subscriptions to a modern, general purpose database platform. It also provides post-contract support, training, and consulting services for its offerings.Request Video of MDB
Already a member? Sign in here.
- September 4th, 2019 - 2020 Q2 Earnings
- $USD 6.59 66.18%
- $USD 60.24 41.20%
- $USD 6.38 35.58%
- $USD 24.18 %
- $USD 17.76 -74.20%
- $USD 6.81 -71.13%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 64,300 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (64,300) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!