MercadoLibre Inc. (NASDAQ:MELI)
Old Forum Content for MELIMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $MELI add
- RedLeaf1: @bRobert $MELI Thanks for the heads up on this one.
- bRobert: @RedLeaf1 $MELI I've owned this one long term Earnings tricky. Priced for perfection.
- RedLeaf1: @bRobert $MELI Thanks for the color. The stock just lifted about 4 pts since I typed that post.
- bRobert: $MELI continues to pinch
- Wykeman: $MELI a #SMM favorite. Looks ready to pop out. Earnings 7/31
- bRobert: @Wykeman $MELI #SMM LONG term employee. Priced for perfection .
- bRobert: $MELI Starting to stroll out
- bRobert: $MELI very tight range Long term hold
- bRobert: $GOOGL I am long calls from below $1080 area Looking for $1200+ with flag trigger Red headed step child of FAANG Catch up $MELI Long term hold. Squeezing Will add with confirmation on pb/bounces
- bRobert: $FLT . nh . Close to $300+ . target 1 . One of the best in the space. Up over 50% . Long term hold . $MELI . tight squeeze Long partial . Long term hold
- Vic: @bRobert $MELI looks very interesting here with a stop just under the 20dma
- bRobert: $GOL nh $MELI squeezing Long from below
- Ajax4Hire: $MELI - MercadoLibre Inc.(Market Free!) has been bumping on the 20day-MA/BollingerBand center for the last week. Additionally, the BollingerBands are pinching in for a volatility squeeze. Should continue to squeeze as the Jun05,June06,Jun07 green bars are averaged out of the 20day-MA and BollingerBand calculation. "Watching, always watching." Roz from Monsters, Inc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBs21CFBALI
$ABT $ABUS $ACIA $ADRO $AEM $AFL $AGCO $AGX $AIG $ALGN $ALKS $ALL $AMP $AMT $ANAB $ANF $ANTM $AOBC $APA $APT $APYX $ASH $ASIX $AYI $BAX $BCRX $BEAT $BIDU $BIIB $BKD $BKNG $BLMN $BLOK $BMY $BOOM $CACC $CALA $CARS $CCI $CDE $CELG $CENT $CGEN $CHK $CLV ...
- Aragorn: @Ajax4Hire $ABT $ABUS $ACIA $ADRO $AEM $AFL $AGCO $AGX $AIG $ALGN $ALKS $ALL $AMP $AMT $ANAB $ANF $ANTM $AOBC $APA $APT $APYX $ASH $ASIX $AYI $BAX $BCRX $BEAT $BIDU $BIIB $BKD $BKNG $BLMN $BLOK $BMY $BOOM $CACC $CALA $CARS $CCI $CDE $CELG $CENT $CGEN ...
- bRobert: $MELI Huge winner this year . WATCHING for a pb/bounce closer to the 50d
- bRobert: @brett_anderson $BA I always start hunting with a WEEKLY/MONTHLY . Stocks with good charts in this time frame are usually ones I can own for a while and require less maintenance. The longer time frame often removes the noise seen on a daily chart and clear trends emerge. I then use the daily chart/intraday chart to time the best entry. eg $IIPR . Started as a WEEKLY volatility squeeze breakout in 2018 . and never looked back . Pullbacks to the 20week were good add points. $MELi . WEEKLY consolidation led to a massive breakout move that is still going.
- brett_anderson: @bRobert $BA $IIPR $MELi thanks so much - appreciate that!!
- bRobert: $MELI . triogger . nh . $700 . target Long from below .
- bRobert: $MELI $653 projected move for tomorrow if pattern completes. Long/holding $700 high base/cup target
- bRobert: @traderbren That is where you harvest the really huge winners that don't require a lot of maintenance / trading to reap the benefits eg $MELI $SHOP $ROKU Many others
- bRobert: $MELI $700 high base/c&h target Long term hold Watching for flag trigger
- bRobert: $MELI nh small c&h $700 target WEEKLY chart climb scarier than the daily. Usually the opposite is true. Power of WEEKLY breakouts
- bRobert: $MELI flag $700 target with trigger and follow through Long from below
- Herb: @DAN $MELI based in Argentina, too. What a long-term chart!
- Forexpro: @Herb $MELI Thanks, Herb, I don't know that I've ever looked at this one previously. That is a pretty strong chart, isn't it? Hope you're doing well; all the best!
- Herb: @Forexpro $MELI you too, Pro!
- bRobert: @Herb $MELI This is why I love looking at WEEKLY charts. You see stocks setting up for big moves. without the background noise of the daily. Same with the $SHOP WEEKLY . Both stocks had monster runs after they broke out of the WEEKLY consolidation
- bRobert: $MELI MACD cross Don't cry for me says this Argentine stock. Long term hold
- bRobert: $TTD . $SHOP . Continue their walk up. nhs Look at the WEEKLY of $SHOP and $MELI .(also nh) Notice the huge runs when the stock broke out of long WEEKLY consolidation. I like WEEKLY charts. You don't have to be super early to the party to have a lot of fun .
COTD: $MELI – breakout from loose, high base? Low probability, and modest potential trade…but a pullback to $580 would work well.
Getting back in after getting shaken out. Treat it like a new trade. The “pattern” that shoo ...
- bRobert: $MELI I have owned $MELI for most of 2019. It has been technically polite and easy to follow/hold. I took partials and raised stops on Fri. This is one stock where the WEEKLY looks scarier than the daily chart. It is very extended above the 50/200 WEEK Much more so than any other time. I have higher long term targets but It is overdue for a zag pullback. Selling in scales. I won't assume it's done. I'll let the price action tell me and stop me out of my remaining shares
- bRobert: $MELI Very strong Long term hold Top of trading range Partials
- bRobert: $TLT Nh Long calls from below $ED Looking for bounce after retest. $LMT Not a buy here but an easy hold. Consolidation > 20d Pinching Long term hold $DIN $DPZ $DRI $MCD Food court Working Not the fancy spread. $MOH $ANTM $EHTH WEDGE/w triggered a few days ago. $MELI small double top will test 50d
- bRobert: $MELI 20d bounce np currently
- champ: @Greendayguy $SMH $AMD $MELI --- Yes and at least a few stocks are working, in a real lousy market. It sure looks like this drop could continue and tomorrow will be telling investors, a little more about market directions, could even push them #Out. .....It might be time, to just sit-back and watch, with only certain type of Day-trades. It is really getting just too hard, to even swing small test-positions, even with the one's that appear to be working...and I'm swinging a few. However I have to say, that I'm now guessing... that tomorrow will be an important day, for the markets. The month of May, with only 3-days left, could end in a real negative way. This will be the first loss in the month of May, since 2012. LOL
- bRobert: $MELI Looking for pb towards the 50d. RSI negative divergence similar to the one that preceded the April pullback. Healthy profits taken Can always add back
- RedLeaf1: $MELI broke above $600 to $605.59. Long.
- bRobert: $MELI Long term hold form below nh's $630 next target Trailing stops WEEKLY extended
- Greendayguy: @champ $SMH $AMD #oversold Agree, $AMD and $MELI made my day - maybe my week! All in the first half hour of trading!
- bRobert: $EPI small position I've been trading in and out of this ETF since Feb. $28 target $AGT Interesting long consolidation Not very liquid. But $MELI is and comprises 28% of $AGT Long $MELI from below
- bRobert: $MELI Zig zagging higher $75 zig target $635 with flag trigger >$600 Cllose My best employee
- bRobert: $MELI . CLOSE to nh. Look at the WEEKLY chart. This stock repeated the pattern from the 2017 early 2018 playbook. It trades in a technically polite manner having completed successive bullish patterns. It is now extended in this time frame. I expect to see a significant pullback soon. Perhaps after a measured move to $625 + or - . My leash will progressively tighten. This trade was set up with a WEEKLY chart. The stock has climbed almost $300 . this year . for a near doubler.
- bRobert: $MELI . Holding up very well. Long term hold. Partial position remaining.
- bRobert: $MELI . Long term hold/partial. Looking for flag trigger . $675 . measured move target.
- RedLeaf1: @bRobert $MELI Is this stock at $570 getting close to a price where you would add to your position? Thanks for your posts today.
- bRobert: @RedLeaf1 $MELI Nope . I would rather add to a flag trigger . OR a pullback closer to the 20/50d. Although at a higher price,, a flag trigger has a higher chance of success.
- RedLeaf1: @bRobert $MELI Thanks for the reply and the teaching.
- bRobert: $MELI Watching to add
- bRobert: $MELI Little cup/flag in motion $675+ with trigger WEEKLY flag Long term hold. It owes me nothing
- bRobert: $MELI daily flag. I will add with trigger
- bRobert: $MELI nh flag trigger. $620+ Long term hold from below
- bRobert: $MELI . nh . $620+ . My top stock this year
- RedLeaf1: @bRobert $MELI Thanks for calling this to our attention and the follow up posts. I am in.
- bRobert: $MELI One of my best performers 100% YTD $600+ target Phase 3
- bRobert: $MELI phase 3 Close to flag trigger. $640 target
- RedLeaf1: @bRobert $MELI I have followed you on this one. Good.
- bRobert: $MELI phase 3 continues
- bRobert: $MELI . Better sailing conditions for the Ebay of Latin America . Watching for phase 3/ $600+
- bRobert: $MELI . Phase 3 . day 2. The breakout was a power move. Not a one day wonder .
- bRobert: $MELI phase 2 watch $600+ targets
- bRobert: $MELI Watching for phase 2. sold most on pop. Will add on trigger
- Mojomoney: $Meli
- bRobert: @Mojomoney $Meli Stopped out of last partial. But not forgotten .. Phase 2 Will add on phase 3
- bRobert: $MELI . Not much off the top after $100 move Fri. Long partial post profits
- bRobert: @ag1 $SPY No problem . Years ago, Dan always started his analysis with WEEKLY chart to find a stock you want to own. . Used the daily chart to better time an entry. I use WEEKLY and MONTHLY charts to find stocks that I would like to own for a while. I try to find charts of stocks that have very large measured move technical targets. That makes the wait worth while. eg . $ED . $CMG . $MELI $BABA $DE . $CGC . $C . .$FLT . $CTAS . .........
- bRobert: $MELI up 17% Long partial. $525 target met $600 next Higher long term LONG TERM HOLD
- bRobert: $MELI Selling some premium against 20% move Long term, $625 and up A double this year.
- bRobert: $MELI Still going Up 21% on high volume
- bRobert: $MELI Long term hold from $300 area . Partial holding over earnings .... hedged.
- bRobert: $MELI . Squeezing over . rising . 50d. $600+ . Long partial post profits. Long term hold. from . $300/$320 . trading around a core
- debeers: TOP DECLINERS AS OF 8:10 am Eastern: $TEAM, $AZO,$NOW, $MELI, $STNE, $SKX,$GTLS, $TMO
- bRobert: $MELI Another good long term employee. WEEKLY flag $575 target Pinching a bit more each day with this sideways consolidation over rising 50d . $600+ long term target Long from $320 Partial profits taken. Will ADD on flag trigger . pb/bounces > $521 Good employees like this do most of the work for me. I play a small but important supervisory roll Find good stocks with high upside that can work for you . Not the other way around,
- bRobert: @CraigReynolds $COHR When Im well positioned . I'm not doing a lot of ACTIVE trading. FAR less than most people think. I'm mostly manicuring my positions with stop adjustments , partial profits, rolling calls . I have a very robust alert syst ...
- CraigReynolds: @bRobert $COHR $HD $LOW $LII $IRBT $ILMN $TMO $BCO $LMT $DFEN $MELI $ULTA $LGIH $TSCO $MAN $LEA $ORLY $EDU $STRA $BOOM $BLUE $CMG $FLT $DIN $DIS $FDX $R $ODFL $URI $CMI $DG $WWE $LULU $RACE $SLCA $GUSH $BABA $FB $AMZN $GOOGL $AAPL $SOXL $XLNX $IR $HON $MMM $UTX $COST $THO $WGO $LCII $PANW $FTNT Another great post. Thanks again.
- bRobert: $MELI $600 + target STRONG pinching > 20d Long from below .. Will add to partial position post profits on a post breakout pb /bounce
- bRobert: $MELI Consolidation/pinch VERY strong stock going sideways after $150 move in a few weeks. $600 target Long from $320 area Partial profits Will add on a pb/b > $520 A confirmed breakout
- bRobert: @dpugh $FB Buy in scales Sell in scales . Keeps you involved in huge winners. Never assume that the stock has gone up enough and take yourself completely out of the trade unless a technical sin has been committed. IMHO eg $MELI
- bRobert: $MELI . Breakout . nh . Kissing $525 . flag target $600 long term . Stops raised . Amazing run. Up over 50% . this year $200+ . run .
- bRobert: $MELI VERY strong and rewarding stock to hold. No big pullback. . Long term hold. Partial remaining. $530 flag target 1 $600 long term
- bRobert: $MELI doing nothing wrong. Consolidating huge move. Long small partial post profits
- bRobert: $MELI $550 flag trigger. target. This has made a ridiculous $180+ 50% move in a month. Still holding a partial post profits. SELL IN SCALES Don't assume the move is over and take yourself out of the trade just because it has moved a lot.. When the wind is strongly at your back hold on tight and enjoy the ride.
Look at $MELI I've held this stock for a $200 .60% move . $MDB . $75 . move 100% $PYX 150% . Many others. Multi month moves. Never used an intraday for decision making.
- shoredriver: @bRobert $AMZN $NFLX $AAPL $GOOGL $FB $MELI $MDB $PYX ....Well said.....
- bRobert: $MELI . Still with a piece . (sell in scales) . Flag $525/$550 . with trigger. Stop just below flag. Hedged with reduced position size and small . bear put spread
- bRobert: $MELI . trigger happy.
- bRobert: @CraigReynolds $TLRY $PYX $CGC $CRON I appreciate your kind words. I prefer to find stocks that have WEEKLY charts that technically project large gains and then park some $$$. eg $TWLO $MELI $MDB $TNDM Adding on pb/bounces. I also have a growing portfolio of spec stocks that have really outperformed. Many are in short squeezes and or niche areas. The investments are small to cope with the higher volatility. All of my big 5 cannabis stocks started that way (IIPR)
- CraigReynolds: @bRobert $TLRY $PYX $CGC $CRON $TWLO $MELI $MDB $TNDM In process of developing my process as Dan said in weekend video. My big difficulty is patience, buy to early then stopped out. Will start looking/learning Weekly charts watch and learning this process. Thanks
- bRobert: @CraigReynolds $TLRY $PYX $CGC $CRON $TWLO $MELI $MDB $TNDM It is a process. Also you have to develop a trading scheme that fits you best. I don't like or have the time to trade consistently in short time frames. I try and trade longer trends, up or down. In a non trending market that's chopping people up, I stand aside and wait. another suggestion is to make smaller initial entries and try to time them to bounces off the lower end of a trading channel or on a pullback bounce AFTER a breakout. I don't like to chase breakouts. If you do, very small with a plan of adding on a pb/bounce that confirms the breakout.
- bRobert: $FLT nh printing machine. Long from $190 .. still holding SELL IN SCALES. keeps you in the big runs. The hardest thing to do is hold a winner. Partial sells helps Don't take yourself out of the trade. Technically, this stock can go to $300. Rests/back filling along the route. Look at $MELI
- bRobert: $MELI Nh GREAT chart. $500 reversal end zone target is less than a yard away. Long term hold. Amazing run. $625 LONG term with some rest/backfilling
- bRobert: $MELi Passed through $500 like a hot knife through butter. $80 zig gets it to $520 area $525 is the WEEKLY flag target. No coincidence here. Trailing stops. The pace but not the extent of the move has surprised me . Look at the great WEEKLY base. Strong foundation The bigger the base ............
- bRobert: $MELI Still going $525 approaching fast. Partials there . Intra day chart for stops
- bRobert: $MELI phase 3 Easy hold for me. $520+
- bRobert: $MELI up 4.5% Flag trigger close. Will look to add on technical trade Long from way below.
- bRobert: $MELI nh up close to 7% $520 Daily flag target $530 WEEKLY target. Most likely not straight up although you never know these days
- bRobert: $MELI seeing underlying support of flag. Long partial
- bRobert: $MELI $540 + flag target . Long from below. Swing trade to breakout. Sell in scales keeps you involved when things go farther than you think
- bRobert: $MELI nh Animal spirits. $540 flag target in motion. WEEKLY breakout. Hanging on with raised trailing stops , 3 point harness and helmet. Over $200 run. Close to a double in 2 months.
|Stock Price||$USD 536.27|
Mercadolibre, Inc., operates an online trading site for the Latin American markets. The Company's website allows businesses and individuals to list items and conduct sales and purchases online.Request Video of MELI
Already a member? Sign in here.
- MercadoLibre testing support (NASDAQ:MELI)By Josh December 3rd, 2013
- October 31st, 2019 - 2019 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 20.52 39.75%
- $USD 22.66 33.50%
- $USD 6.03 27.29%
- $USD 11.31 -35.99%
- $USD 5.81 -34.94%
- $USD 8.03 -14.25%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 65,300 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (65,300) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!