SolarEdge Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:SEDG)
Old Forum Content for SEDGMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- jonwest88: @debeers $SCHW I liked my home town favorite $TFC @ $26 the other day. Divvy over 7%. Regarding insider buys Director John Thurman Rodgers or John Rodgers Thurman on 4/25 bought $7.258 million dollars worth of $ENPH @ the closing price of $220.6 , and the next day, 4/26 he bought and additional $4.553 million worth of shares from ~ $161- 165. $ENPH dropped whereas $SEDG rallied, yet $ENPH has superior fundamentals all around. I can't believe that $SEDG is unaffected by the change in net-metering. Follow the money honey as they say
- jonwest88: John Thurman Rodgers or John Rodgers Thurman on 4/25 bought $7.258 million dollars worth of $ENPH @ the closing price of $220.6 , and the next day, 4/26 he bought and additional $4.553 million worth of shares from ~ $161- 165. $ENPH dropped whereas $SEDG rallied, yet $ENPH has superior fundamentals all around. I can't believe that $SEDG is unaffected by the change in net-metering. Follow the money honey as they say
- scottrades: Some earnings to be aware of next week: $AAPL $SOFI $AMD $NCLH $UBER $SHOP $PFE $F $ON $AMC $SQ $CVS $YUM $ANET $QCOM $COIN $DKNG $ALB $CHKP $BP $BUD $DDOG $MRNA $ET $RCL $SEDG $ACMR $SMCI $MELI $GPN $SBUX $CNA $MGM $MAR $WBD $RIG $PK $MPC $FANG $EPD $NVO $PTON $STNG $FUBO $LNG $AMG $CAR $WEC $LYFT $LUMN
- Margi1983: $SEDG Tradeable bounce off the 282 pivot today
- champ: $SEDG....looks to be back-in-play....Watch for Entry....
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY $QQQ Consolidating $UUP Another Green Day $GLD Chopping $XHB Homies are Strong $XLE Lower High $TAN Tighening $IBB Watch 133.90 $TLT Higher Lows $TSLA No sustained bounce. $AAPL At resistance $MSFT Sideways $AMZN Unable to rally $AMD In a wedge $DKNG Working $LVS Looked good but couldn't hold $SHOP Still in trend $WING Working $LULU Working $DKS In trend $HSY Earnings Next Week $BJ A bit extended $FSLR Near the highs $SEDG Long Base
- champ: $TAN...dancing because of $SEDG $ENPH $FSLR...and the early Birds were the winners....however I'm still holding $TAN.
- Onthemark: @champ $TAN $SEDG $ENPH $FSLR I'm holding $TAN as well. Resistance at 80.
- champ: @Onthemark $TAN $SEDG $ENPH $FSLR.....Thanks because I sure don't know where $TAN is going, in the Short-term, however Long-term. could be a lot higher. .....However I'm in, until I get kicked-out...Trailing. LOL
- champ: @BarryC $NOW....Yes sir...I agree and Buy-backs are very important, for me and I have one going on now...with $SEDG, I always try to take profits on the High-turn and Buy back on the Low-turn.....however #timings can be tricky and it is hard to get them perfect, so Trailing at Entry, can solve that problem...... ....then I will try again and Trail at Entry.
- BarryC: @champ $NOW $SEDG #timings 100%!! In fact I just trimmed some of my $NOW buy back and can go back to "trying" to sit tight on the balance.
- champ: $SEDG....HOD at $300....Day-Trade....upgrade today with a new price target at $351, by Janney... they initiated this morning...... ....price targets range from $266 to $452, per the latest poll by Capital IQ.
- champ: $SEDG...HOD at $308...and it sure looks like this could keep moving ...after HSBC initiation this morning with a real strong price target at $418...... ....I believe that HSBC stands for #Household-Bank-Corp., which is Europe's largest Bank...and they have a huge customer base in Europe
- wineinquirer: @champ $SEDG #Household-Bank-Corp $TAN $ARRY On my watchlist since 2021! Fertilizing, weeding, prepping for winter, pruning in the spring, rinse, repeat.........Yeah....been that long. Wkly tells the story.....With all the futile attempts to push out the consolidation box (since Jan, 2021), I would rather wait until this >390 & hopefully on vol. $TAN closing in (wkly) on narrowing symmetrical wedge. May offer some longer term hints on the industry (I like $ARRY, as well, but working on its own consolidation box since Aug, 2022). Just my take.
- champ: @wineinquirer $SEDG $TAN $ARRY #Household-Bank-Corp....This is how I'm working this Trade on #Day-1.....$SEDG........Yes but we always have to remember, that both Traders and Investors always have to try to capitalize off of strong News.......and whe ...
- Margi1983: $SEDG bounce off the 50 day for a possible trade. Problem will be volume as so many traders are off this week.
- Boogie: $SEDG Continues it's breakout.
- wineinquirer: $SEDG $ENPH $ARRY $SEDG nauseating daily rollercoaster in high consolidation since 1/2021. Wkly smooths it out- shows long term potential here of 600 if >390 (maybe use 400 as round number). Impressive move off Oct bottom so needs some time & patience to consolidate. In very strong solar sector IBD 3/197. Don't lose sight of this one. Should follow $ENPH (breaking out) & $ARRY (well defined c&h close to bo), Long $ENPH, $ARRY. $SEDG on watchlist.
- swingbound: $SEDG This is a long Weekly channel now breaking higher into the final Retracement . ~ 339.06 is the pivot to buy in a PB or potentially RHRN . Its at the top of the Daily V yet somewhat extended here ...
COTD: My take on the solar space -- including $ARRY $FSLR $SEDG $ENPH
$SPY -- 50bps as expected. But higher for longer.
$IYT - 200-day MA top.
$MDY -- Noteworthy that this is holding ABOVE the 200-day MA. And decisively so.
$IWM -- Note double ...
Docoof: BofA, this morning: $SEDG — Waiting Game is Over & Story Looks Better Than We Thought; Upgrade to Buy
Rating Change: BUY | PT: 367.00 USD
Gross and operating margin expansion ahead:
At 3Q22 earnings, $SEDG guided to a recovery back to ...
- Gpinewild: @Rockstar $DXY $VIX $XLF $XLI $XLB $XME $XLV $TAN $UNH $LOW $VRTX $FCX $CI $ON $NVDA $MSFT $SEDG $ENPH $GS $DIA $IWM $QQQ
Many sectors continue to have a bullish outlook. The $XLF, $XLI,$XLB, $XME, $XLV, $TAN as well as a few other sectors, have developed into bullish charts and that is where I will focus for my longs. Some stocks that I am looking at are $UNH, $LOW, ...
- CdrJake: @roddog101 $FSLR $ENPH $SEDG Add $BEEM and $BEEMW to the list, has moved above 200 dma despite continued losses, due to extremely large increase in backlog at last conf call, . Might be construed as reaching profitability soon..
- roddog101: These solar names will not give up. $FSLR $ENPH $SEDG I don't get it. I can think of any break out names that have stuck besides these. Are we really at an inlection point w people using solar panels? I am in the Sunshine State & I dont see it. What gives? Is it just people piling into the momo thats working?
- Docoof: @roddog101 $FSLR $ENPH $SEDG Imo, (yes, a rook’s opinion), a BofA comment on $FSLR’s E-Report provides a partial answer: “All said, the 3Q update proved the dawn of a new US solar panel supply backdrop, whereby Inflation Reduction Act (#IRA) incentives and trade issues grant premium pricing to those manufacturers able to offer developers piece of mind over their long-term panel supply. We reiterate our Buy rating on $FSLR, as we expect the latest pricing and demand to support significant core earnings growth through 2027+.”
- roddog101: These solars $SEDG $FSLR $ENPH seem extended to me,, but I see many piling on thinking these are the new fang. I dont subscribe to that theory. Ever stock of late that has broken out has failed that I have seen in various sectors. Not a great thesis I know..
- swingbound: @roddog101 $SEDG $FSLR $ENPH I think its a good thesis ( smile ) . Interesting surrounding point because is $ENPH coming out of a technical base or not (?) I don't want to anger The Gods above but I would argue it is and right off the 50SMAD . Naturally time will tell what happens next .
- roddog101: @swingbound $SEDG $FSLR $ENPH I keep probing hoping I can catch a big swoon in these things.
- swingbound: @roddog101 $SEDG $FSLR $ENPH I'm letting Scott and DAN find the big fish and swoons . I'm shooting for smaller moves . This has put in the shoulder on a REV H&S so the 50 keeps things very simple to watch for me . I give it a little more leash based on the long daily pattern . Naturally an ATH is near .
- scottrades: Some #Earnings to he aware of this week: $PLTR $DIS $OXY $NCLH $BNTX $TTD $RBLX $AMC $UPST $NIO $PLUG $FANG $LCID $AMR $NVAX $RIVN $VTRS $KOS $BRK.B (Sat) $CRON $LYFT $MOS $CGC $AFRM $APRN $ATVI $AXSM $SEDG $TTWO $CLOV $AMG $WKHS $APPS $NRG $MARA $PRTY $VTNR $DINO $BLDR
- wineinquirer: $ENPH $SEDG $FSLR Don't take these off the radar. $ENPH: after late July post earnings surge out of long weekly box, pb to top of box. Encouraging earnings this am but still some work to do to confirm bo. Potential to mid $400's if >320 recent consolidation. $FSLR: similar pattern & earnings tomorrow, 180 long potential. $SEDG similar wide weekly consolidation but has (lots) more work to do to escape bottom of box. Potential mid-high $500's. Earnings 11/7. Sunlight making a reappearance!
- Cjauger: @wineinquirer $ENPH $SEDG $FSLR $FSLR reports tomorrow after the bell
- Mikev200: Solar getting a nice bounce today $ENPH $FSLR $RUN $SEDG $TAN
- Angdionk: @Mikev200 $ENPH $FSLR $RUN $SEDG $TAN $ENPH reports after the bell just FYI
- Mikev200: @Angdionk $ENPH $FSLR $RUN $SEDG $TAN Thanks!
- vcondry: @Angdionk $ENPH $FSLR $RUN $SEDG $TAN if they have a good day today i'd be tempted to buy Puts on $TAN end of day Those companies basically hemorrage money...obviously its just a crap shoot/lotto ticket either way.
- vitoB: @Mikev200 $ENPH $FSLR $RUN $SEDG $TAN $MAXN engulfer off the 200d
$SEDG -- This is why we stay above the 200-day MA
$ENPH -- Stops work.
Active Trade List:
$TBT - Raising stop to 31.80 to lock in a 5% gain.
$TWNK -- Good action on volume. Testing prior resistance.
$LLY -- Still in a range. And I still am not exc ...
- 1993dean: With oil the SAIDI S playing games solar will benefit $SEDG $TAN
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY $QQQ I’m bearish but beware the Face Ripper $UUP Still in trend $TNX Near the highs $XLE Chopping sideways $UNG Down but the stocks don’t care (yet) $TAN Like XLE $XBI Still strength in Biotech $SDS / $QID Going Short, the long way $DRIP Still watching this potential higher low $ENPH Holding the 8EMA $SEDG Handle? $FSLR Starting to slow down $SHLS Nice bounce near the 50 Day $ARRY Short Report from Muddy Waters and Friends $AR Closed near the lows $OXY Back down to the 50 Day $CVE No breakout for you. $DVN Holding the 21 EMA $VAL Move up your stops $GLNG Around the 8/21 EMA $FLNG Holding the MAs $UNG Holding the 100 EMA $RGEN Basing $VRTX Near the 50 Day
- scottrades: $TAN holding the 21 EMA. Strong moves today. Watch $ENPH $SEDG $ARRY $RUN $FSLR
- natural: @scottrades $TAN $ENPH $SEDG $ARRY $RUN $FSLR What's up with $ARRY? Looks like it wants lower prices. Not encouraging with most everything else solar moving up. I'm down just a couple of % but contemplating cutting it now with a small loss. Any insight here, Scott?
I do have an open position in $ENPH , Dan did a great job last night covering the main Solar stocks that I believe we should keep an eye on. These include $SHLS, $ARRY, $CSIQ $FSLR, $SEDG and $RUN. We just want to make sure they aren’t one tri ...
- cmaxwel1: @scottrades $ENPH $SHLS $ARRY $CSIQ $FSLR $SEDG $RUN $TAN $DRIP $TSLA $AMZN $AAPL $SDS $QID $ENPH is not on active trade list
- DAN: @cmaxwel1 $ENPH $SHLS $ARRY $CSIQ $FSLR $SEDG $RUN $TAN $DRIP $TSLA $AMZN $AAPL $SDS $QID I just haven't added it yet. My fault. Will add this morning...along with the other stock just added
- DAN: @DAN $ENPH $SHLS $ARRY $CSIQ $FSLR $SEDG $RUN $TAN $DRIP $TSLA $AMZN $AAPL $SDS $QID Max, I just added both enph and maxn. Might take a few minutes for them to show up, but they're in there: ENPH -- bot 300, stop 285 MAXN - bot 22.30 stop 20.60 Thanks for the reminder. :-) Dan
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY /$QQQ Chop City $TNA Day 2 $UUP Still in an uptrend. $TNX Near the highs $TAN Nice day 2 $DRIP Inverse Oil $SMH Holding the slope $ARKK Holding the higher low $IBB /$XBI Big volume $URA Don’t ignore the yellow cake $TSLA In for a cup of coffee $AAPL Not leading $AMZN at the 50 Day $NVDA Holding the Weekly low $AMD Day 2 $ON Big move, strong close, wish it was tighter. $WOLF This is the risk if you chase. $ENPH Took partials today. $SEDG Extended $ARRY Unable to break out yet. $CSIQ Downgraded, but holding the 21 EMA $SHLS Downgraded, shook it off. $RUN Dan mentioned today $CI Basing $HUM At the 50 Day $CALM A Bit wide but near some highs $CELH Let’s talk abou Buy Points $ANET Good volume into the close. $QSR Mentioned in the forum
- MongosPawn: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $TNA $UUP $TNX $TAN $DRIP $SMH $ARKK $IBB $XBI $URA $TSLA $AAPL $AMZN $NVDA $AMD $ON $WOLF $ENPH $SEDG $ARRY $CSIQ $SHLS $RUN $CI $HUM $CALM $CELH $ANET $QSR Great strategy session. Love the details of your thought process. Very instructive.
- Crodmm: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $TNA $UUP $TNX $TAN $DRIP $SMH $ARKK $IBB $XBI $URA $TSLA $AAPL $AMZN $NVDA $AMD $ON $WOLF $ENPH $SEDG $ARRY $CSIQ $SHLS $RUN $CI $HUM $CALM $CELH $ANET $QSR Your videos are always so helpful. Especially in this chop, you help me stay focused on risk. I appreciate when you say it’s ok to miss a stock that is going up to focus on risk management. This market has really messed with my head. Thanks for keeping us grounded. You Dan and Rocky do such a great job. But most importantly you care.
- Geewhiz: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $TNA $UUP $TNX $TAN $DRIP $SMH $ARKK $IBB $XBI $URA $TSLA $AAPL $AMZN $NVDA $AMD $ON $WOLF $ENPH $SEDG $ARRY $CSIQ $SHLS $RUN $CI $HUM $CALM $CELH $ANET $QSR Your videos with their consistent approach is a terrific teaching aide. Stick to your pedagogy. It works for me. Tremendous value to the assemblage.
Cjauger: $ENPH $SEDG $SPWR $SOL $FSLR $CSIQ
The Solar Backdrop In Europe: That might not be sufficient for many European families. Europeans are rushing to install solar power systems in their homes and businesses, as there is no indication that the energy c ...
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY/$QQQ Another CPI Report coming tomorrow $UUP / $DXY Tight along the 8/21 EMAs $TNX Watch this to react tomorrow. $TLT Same $ARKK Rest Day $IGV Rest Day $TAN Solar still working $AAPL Good strength today $AMZN Hard to buy here $MSFT Higher Base $ON Sold this. $CDNS Watch 187.50 $BJ Out of this now $DLTR Another Discount Store $DG Still in an uptrend. $LTM Watch 435 $RTX Still watching $SEDG Nice move off the 50/200 Day $CSIQ Earnings coming up $JKS China Solar $DQ Up day $ENPH Leading $BMY Watch for a bit of a base $CNC Moving today $SNPS Near the 52 Week Highs $CEIX Coal stock setting back up $DINO Oil & Gas $FLNG Clear Resistance $AR Mentioned in the forum $CLR Flag
- scottrades: $SEDG Trying to hold the 50/200 Day MA.
- veghead: $SEDG starting to move small position
- Auto: $SEDG started position long
- ar2006: @scottrades $SEDG Is it actionable?
- veghead: @scottrades $SEDG Thanks for posting Scott
- ar2006: @scottrades Are $SI, $SEDG and $ANET actionable?
- scottrades: @ar2006 $SI $SEDG $ANET I think SEDG was actionable this morning. A bit extended now. I'd consider $TAN with a stop under yesterdays low.
- woodman: @scottrades $SI $SEDG $ANET $TAN - I haven't given up on $JKS yet as it builds a base at the 50d.
- scottrades: My notes: $SPY Target 420 $QQQ Trending up $IWM Same $DIA Holding the 100 EMA $UUP Chopping around $TNX Getting some push back $TLT Tightening along the 8EMA $GLD Holding the 8/21 EMA $GDX Trying to base $SMH Semi’s are working $ARKK Move up stops $IGV Holding the 100 EMA $XHB Holding the 100 EMA $TAN Watch Wednesday’s low $XBI/IBB Nice follow through $AMZN Extended but working $TSLA Holding the 200 SMA $GOOGL Speed bump at the 100 EMA $NVDA Riding the 8EMA $AMD Working $ON Working $MU Holding the 21 EMA $ASML Holding the 100 EMA $DQ Holding the 50 Day $LMT Stronger but extended $RTX Stopped on half $HXL Short flag $PLTR Working $BJ Got a starter $SEDG Early signal in the forum $ENPH Working $SHLS COTD $AMT Yield Hog $AXNX Low float $BLDR Watch yesterday's low $TOL Ditto $LEN Watch 86.40
- scottrades: $SEDG Filling both gaps to the downside.
- Golfkop: @scottrades $SEDG please clarify. your message is not clear to me
- Golfkop: @scottrades $SEDG i am learning each day
- scottrades: @Golfkop $SEDG Price gaps on the chart.
- cmbrick: @Golfkop $SEDG Not @scottrades but this might be helpful https://school.stockcharts.com/doku.php?id=chart_analysis:gaps_and_gap_analysis
- Geewhiz: @scottrades $SEDG Saved a thousand words!
- shoredriver: $SEDG.....ugh....no bounce for you....np......
- cmbrick: $SEDG trying to move
- bogiedog1: $SEDG Above the VWAP, maybe a little run into the close....
- vcondry: @CrazyTrain $TAN keep in mind $SEDG reports tonite and its the number 2 holding of $TAN
- CrazyTrain: @vcondry $TAN $SEDG Thanks for bringing that to my attention
- wineinquirer: $ENPH $SEDG Impressive strength after 18mo bo on huge vol! Only 3d rest and off again this am already approaching 50d avg vol. Teased round number 300 so pullback from there expected. Watch for bounce from there to reconfirm bo and higher prices. Break out on wkly chart: $450 long term. Now in blue sky. Missed the huge gap up post earnings Small position now and will add on pb...long. $SEDG reports today AMC.....following the $ENPH yellow brick road and teasing the long term breakout, as well. TGT $550. np ..........yet. Hoping the "$ENPH" surge is already baked into expected earnings so not gaming the report. Will be in this on pb/bounce and blue sky.
- woodman: @wineinquirer $ENPH $SEDG - $FSLR too. High flying flag after strong earnings move last week.
- woodman: @wineinquirer $ENPH $SEDG - $JKS is back around a pullback buy area - around the bottom of the zag area of the zig-zag.
- wineinquirer: @woodman $ENPH $SEDG $JKS ...........$JKS another good choice in a strong sector and agreed, less risk. Always need to build in the risk called China.
- woodman: @wineinquirer $ENPH $SEDG $JKS - yes.
- vcondry: $AMD and $SEDG gonna report at the close BUCKLEUP should make moves up or down for $NVDA and the solar sector $TAN
- woodman: @vcondry $AMD $SEDG $NVDA $TAN - I'm holding some $AMD (and $NVDA) through earnings.
- vcondry: $AMD beat but with weak guide .... OOOFFF $SEDG with a miss down 10% AH gonna put a drag on $TAN and the rest
- scottrades: My video notes: $SPY / $QQQ Tighten Stops $IWM Tighten Stops $UUP Bounce $TNX Bounce $VIX Right at resistance $GLD Downside reversal $TAN Down on SEDG Earnings $XLE Under the 50 Day $XHB Back down to the 8EMA $IGV Basing under the 100 EMA $ARKK Actionable $XBI Under the 8EMA $URA Still ok. $AAPL Underperformer today $GOOGL Want to see it hold the 50 Day $TSLA Some push back at the 200 Day $AMD Earnings Beat $ON Sold some into the close $MU Holding the 21 EMA $NVDA Bumping against the 100 EMA $INTC Rocky has an OMM Trade on this $BJ Holding the 8EMA $FNKO Partials Taken $INMD Watch for some consolidation $ENPH Power Gaps $SEDG Down on Earnings $JKS Support at 60 $STNG Still in an uptrend. $RTX Slope $LMT Above the 50 Day on Volume
- wineinquirer: @jonwest88 $SEDG $ENPH Always a Vegas gamble of taking a position just prior to earnings. Cuts both ways. $ENPN took your breath away on the plus side while $SEDG not so much so. Exited $ENPH w/tiny loss, np in $SEDG. Interesting to observe whether $SEDG cools the solar industry ($TAN) down for a bit.
- jonwest88: $SEDG does not come through....again. $ENPH continues to be The leader in inverters. They have a superior product, and that is the one we chose for solar panels last year
- wineinquirer: $ENPH $SEDG Don't lose track of these. Extended after recent surge Draw a box around wkly 18mo consolidation to envision long term potential. $ENPH $450, $SEDG $550 Wait for expected pb and bounce to confirm long term bo........... reduces risk of being early/wrong. Rest of solars will follow. Sector 2/197 on IBD.
- wineinquirer: @Wykeman #solar Agree but keep the leaders $ENPH, $SEDG on a watchlist. See my note above. Small position on $ENPH. Will add on pb/bounce after expected break out.
- Wykeman: @wineinquirer $ENPH $SEDG #solar I'm in $TAN and $ENPH. See my post from 7/18.
- natural: @wineinquirer $ENPH $SEDG Do you have a buy pt for each that you're looking for? I had only half position in $ENPH before that earnings run (took about 2/3 off yesterday and today). Have just a little $SEDG on the $314ish break out, and want more! Curious what your buy pts are... Greetings from Dubrovnik!
- wineinquirer: @natural $ENPH $SEDG $ENPH $282 is breakout on the daily (on vol would be helpful but may not occur). Wait for pullback to former breakout zone, then a bounce for confirmation. Buy point from pullbacks rarely an exact number but rather a zone. It may or may not pullback to former breakout or alternatively undercut bo by a bit to shake out early investors. $SEDG $390 breakout. Follow same process as $ENPH. $SEDG earnings next Tues AMC so taking an early position now is very risky, especially as the mkts are short term overbought. Already had an impressive sympathetic bounce, courtesy of $ENPH this week, so even good earnings may not generate a huge response. Both have lots of potential if/when they clear the full bo. Hope this helps.
- natural: @scottrades @dan #OT $ENPH $SEDG Thought I'd stop in to say hello from the island of Korcula. After a couple of nights in Split, then to Hvar, we landed here on our way to Dubrovnik - all are as beautiful as they were 9 yrs ago! Looking at the mkt yesterday, I trust everyone is doing well!
Here are some stocks to watch: $TAN $SEDG $JKS $ENPH $NOVA $MAXN $FSLR and $RUN.
They are all up today and will likely peter out as the day unfolds. That's just the way these things play out.
Have a great day.
[I am taking next week off an ...
- DAN: @natural $ENPH $SEDG #OT G'morning, @natural. Hope you have an amazing time!!!!
- bigbartabs: @DAN $TAN $SEDG $JKS $ENPH $NOVA $MAXN $FSLR $RUN ... aren't all the top 10 tickers in $TAN Chinese... except for 3?
- maracom: @bigbartabs $TAN $SEDG $JKS $ENPH $NOVA $MAXN $FSLR $RUN Yes since China dominates the photovoltaic market. China solar WAS outperforming. Today it's US solar, naturally
- Mikev200: @DAN $TAN $SEDG $JKS $ENPH $NOVA $MAXN $FSLR $RUN Enjoy :)
- wineinquirer: @sayaghi $ENPH $SEDG Yes, great earnings this am and yes I wouldn't chase this now ($SEDG going for the ride, as well. Earnings 8/2 so I would hold back unless looking for very short term trade with added risk). Wkly chart uncovers consolidation since early 2021 & long term potential ...$ENPH tgt $450, $SEDG tgt $550 I will be in both when that happens. Remember that FOMC releases interest rate announcement followed by conference 2pm est. so expect some volatility. Hope all this helps.
$SEDG -- Breakout. Earnings 8/2
$NOVA -- Good response to earnings. Impending breakout tomorrow? Wait, don’t anticipate.
$RUN -- Earnings next Wednesday.
$RIOT -- Zig Zag? This is Scott’s baby.
- sayaghi: @wineinquirer $ENPH $SEDG awesome. thank you for the feedback
- Docoof: #Solarstocks #NEWS Source CNBC: Solar Stocks in solar-related companies fell in the premarket after Sen. Joe Manchin said he would not support new climate change funding bills. Sunrun ($RUN) slid 7.6%, SunPower ($SPWR) fell 5%, SolarEdge Technologies ($SEDG) lost 3.7% and First Solar ($FSLR) fell 3.1%.
- traderbren: @Docoof $RUN $SPWR $SEDG $FSLR #Solarstocks #NEWS - I was looking at these names yesterday as some where setting up, but thankfully I didn't pull the trigger as Manchin is certainly the axe on this sector today.
SolarEdge Technologies Inc and its subsidiaries design, develop, and sell an intelligent inverter solution that maximizes power generation at the individual photovoltaic module level while lowering the cost of energy produced by the solar PV system.Request Video of SEDG
Already a member? Sign in here.
- $61.25 16.55%
- $57.26 8.64%
- $68.58 7.35%
- $9.39 -32.45%
- $52.00 -29.84%
- $131.87 -20.39%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 90,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (90,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!