Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited American Depositary Shares (each representing 1/2 of a share of) (NYSE:TAK)
Old Forum Content for TAKMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- roddog101: @Henry $BCRX I dont think its a pump/dump. Followed this one a good while and seems to be somewhat de-risked w the HAE drug approved, I do know they surprised the street w amount of drug already sold so soon. Many are betting the next ER will again surprise w even more than expected patients taking this drug. $TAK and one other co currently have injections for this terrible disease as BCRX is oral. $TAK drug for this is one of the more expensive drugs on the market (maybe around 400-500k per year I forget exact numbers). I have been long a since 3-$4.00 and added along the way. But believe it finally may be $BCRX time to shine. Hope so anyway, I never see this kind of ah vol tho...
- emi: $RHHBY $NVS $TAK ARK ETFs have been buying in 6-figure shares last month. I don't know why. Maybe it has something to do with wanting to be in large cap pharmas investing or partnering or buying smaller biotechs for the next leg of biotech innovation. Cathie Wood has called it a coming "golden age" for this sector.
- sierramp: $TAK is at good BP after bounce off D50.
- Bert953: recently saw a list of covid stocks on cnbc.com here are the tickers: $AMGN $BNTX $CYDY $DVAX $GILD $GSK $HTBX $INO $JNJ $MRNA $NVAX $REGN $ROG $TBIO $TAK $VXRT $VIR
- sierramp: $TAK is a pharma with over the counter drugs, r & d, several phase I / II trials. They are currently exploring the sale of some assets in emerging markets and in western Europe to reduce debt. Results from its VARSITY study showed that ulcerative colitis patients using Entyvio have better chance of achieving clinical remission than with Humira. A friend of mine with multiple myeloma told me about the Phase I/II trial he is in with PiC-D. It is a $TAK collaboration with $CELG. He has been on several different protocols. This one has improved the numbers on his labs and he's feeling pretty good. Their website www.takeda.com newsroom has several news releases this week. Morningstar currently rates $TAK 5-stars with fair value $23.32 Two days ago Jefferies initiated coverage with a BUY recommendation. My stop is $17.29
|Stock Price||$USD 13.86|
Takeda Pharmaceutical Co Ltd is a pharmaceutical company in Japan. It is primarily focused on four therapeutic areas; oncology, gastroenterology, cardiovascular/metabolic, and neurology. The company markets its products across Europe and emerging markets.Request Video of TAK
Already a member? Sign in here.
- February 3rd, 2022 - 2021 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 6.94 95.15%
- $USD 7.73 40.22%
- $USD 6.65 17.01%
- $USD 8.21 -53.16%
- $USD 7.20 -48.72%
- $USD 5.40 -35.48%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 84,500 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (84,500) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!