VS 3X NAT GAS (:UGAZ)
Old Forum Content for UGAZMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Robert1965: @champ $LGIH $UGAZ , Have you sold out your whole position on the turn the of $LGIH, when you sold was it with a stop or market order. I see you haven't posted on $UGAZ lately, even though it has gone from 59 to 64 in the last week, any reason Thanks for all your posts
- champ: $UGAZ...could be entry
- Robert1965: $UGAZ anyone know why this broke out in PM up to $66.20 from 63.20
- Henry: @Robert1965 $UGAZ On Friday, storage and demand was down, production was up. There must be some news out there that we are not seeing.
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ is up did you take a position?
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ ---- Only watching at this point....traders are at work this morning. already dropped $2 off the high.
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ this seams to holding have you adding
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ ---- I'm not holding any ETF's, at this point and as we can all see Oil is reversing.....
- champ: $UGAZ @ $67.50 ....Added back ...after the N-gas inventory numbers...were reported as positive..
- Robert1965: $UGAZ is at HOD 68.62
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ ---- #Day-11 on this move...up $14.50....I'm stilling holding my full position.
- champ: $UGAZ @ $64.50 up over $3....N-gas is working... still turning off the May low and this ETF is up over $11 off of that low...I'm holding my position.
- champ: Really know real reason, for this drop, I listen to the President news briefing and his answers... I thought... they were all positive...and I didn't think any were negative...but they must be spinning....and now the.... #Trade-News is back on the table.....and that is negative, for know real reasons but you always have to trade and go with the flow, on spec positions.... but not on your #investment-holding-positions, I'm still holding all investment positions....but out all ETF's on the turn....but I'm still holding 1/3 of $UGAZ. Oil is only down -$0.33....just #CopyCat selling going on.
- champ: @phgruver $USO #API #Draw #Build #Draw #positive #ATH #EIA --- I agree and that is already happening....truckers are getting hammered right now...but OPEC made this happen a year ago, by cutting back production. The price of Oil, moves in cycles and this was a force move by OPEC. As traders and investors, we capitalize off of these type of moves.....it happens with stocks, all day long, everyday...last night I made $1,000's of $$$$ off of $MU but I sold today. This morning it was $UGAZ and I sold 3/4th of that position and now it looks like it is going to be the financials...banks. Tomorrow it will be something else, it is always something going on....we can just sit back and watch it happen or get involved and make $$$$ off of these moves. Take Care!
- champ: @jnag698 --- $UGAZ ...For example, if you were set-up right, you would probably be in this Trade.
- champ: $UGAZ ....slowly moving higher....will it keep climbing...??....hard to know but I'm still holding for now........up around 7%
- champ: @Vehid $UGAZ are you holding a position today..?....working.
- Vehid: @champ $UGAZ no I am not. Tried to buy some calls on $UNG $BOIL but couldn’t. Missed opportunity! Today I am in loser side. Are you holding $UGAZ yourself?
- champ: @Vehid $UGAZ $UNG $BOIL ---- Took profits on 1/2 and I'm not going to swing the other 1/2....
- Vehid: @champ $UGAZ $UNG $BOIL good job. Congrats!
So, this year, sold everything second day that market opened red in January (posted here, it was end of Jan). Then I moved to $UGAZ, even though I made some mistakes in loading too early but price moved up after pull back and I sold for a good profi ...
- champ: @Vehid $UGAZ $DGAZ $JNUG $SPXL ---- I understand......and as you know, I trade n-gas also and I'm watching $UGAZ and I was thinking Friday, was entry...but I have NP, at this time, just to busy today. LOL
- Vehid: @champ $UGAZ $DGAZ $JNUG $SPXL I know. Actually I put an order to start a position in $UGAZ if falls below $51 but didn't hit. No worries, I will hit that price some day! Going to start a small position if it falls below $51. Then will load heavily if goes above $52 or falls and find a firm support somewhere!
- Vehid: EIA report shows a bullish draw of -194 on Natural Gas. As a result $DGAZ dropped a little bit and $UGAZ gained. The #weather forecast still shows that there is no sign of cold in February. EIA report: http://ir.eia.gov/ngs/ngs.html Weather forecast: https://truewx.com/energy/ecmwfens/ I have reduced my position in $DGAZ and not seeing any reason to sell it for now
- Vehid: $DGAZ rally continues today as weather forecasts show a warm February. I closed all my other positions about two weeks ago as signs of weakness appeared and moved my money to $ugaz / $dgaz. No complaints so far :).
- vfr777: @Vehid $DGAZ $UGAZ Hi. Can you tell me what the report says today?
- Vehid: Hi @vfr777. Sure. EIA report will come out soone in 20 min. Expectation is to see draw about -120. Below that would keep $DGAZ going up. Above that would cause reverse in natural gas and $UGAZ reverse. http://ir.eia.gov/ngs/ngs.html
- Vehid: @Vehid $DGAZ $UGAZ And the draw is -119. So not much price change to be expected
- vfr777: @Vehid $DGAZ $UGAZ Thanks!
- Vehid: $DGAZ continues to hike and $UGAZ continues to tank. EIA report tomorrow may change the trend but for now I am enjoying the ride.
- Vehid: Natural gas price dropped yesterday and today so far, $UGAZ tanked and $DGAZ jumped. EIA report (http://ir.eia.gov/ngs/ngs.html) in a few minutes will be published. Any draw below 108 is bearish.
- Vehid: $UGAZ $DGAZ One strategy would be to have a buy stop 20c above for an small position in $DGAZ and add if rallies.
- Vehid: $UGAZ $DGAZ EIA shows -99Bcf which is bearish. $DGAZ gaped up and $UGAZ tanking
- Robert1965: $UGAZ up over $100.+, from close of 92.40
- Robert1965: $ugaz, $DGAZ were the inventory #'s the site is just not responding Got them
- bsafriet: $DGAZ $UGAZ $UNG @champ What was your take on the EIA natural gas draw reported today? I got whipsawed and am now have no position. Was out in the afternoon and didn’t feel comfortable holding while I was away. Looks like I might have missed an entry opportunity in $DGAZ. Still think $DGAZ is the way to play this market?
- Robert1965: $UGAZ up to $94.00 in PM then dropped to 89.75 the close
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ ---- This Mad Dog...ran right thru the $90 target... that I posted....could be game over...but if N-Gas price holds, this would be really positive for all the big energy names....because Oil and N-Gas prices are up.
- Robert1965: $UGAZ up to $86.00
- Robert1965: $UGAZ report on inventory # at 10.30, can't find getting error on site
- Henry: @Robert1965 $UGAZ https://www.ft.com/content/95820496-0837-3b0f-b777-f080aedd09fc
- Vehid: @Henry $UGAZ draw less than expectation according to the report. Considering weather, rig count, over-supply, ... time to be in $DGAZ. I was holding through the report, adding in pull backs
- Robert1965: @Henry $UGAZ thanks
- Robert1965: @Vehid $UGAZ $DGAZ Thanks
- Robert1965: @Vehid $UGAZ $DGAZ thanks
- Vehid: @Robert1965 $UGAZ $DGAZ Yes I did. My position is huge. SO huge that scares me and I will take some off the table on jumps.
- Ernest: $UGAZ Bouncing off uptrending support. a buy limit at $79.19
- champ: $UGAZ ---- Slowly moving up and its now up about $8, off the low....but I'm out for now....because I have know clue on directions, you really do need a #CrystalBall on this ETF.
- issues: @champ $UGAZ #CrystalBall From a distance it looks to be in a downtrend, don't ya thunk?
- champ: @Danzguy ---- Thanks, for the info and the #EIA reported that draw on Friday and there is a lag time, that I posted about. The inventory numbers are storage numbers and there is inventory in the pipelines and retail locations that don't show-up, in t ...
- champ: $UGAZ @ $82 up over $5 and is up around $20 off the recent low....still holding. N-Gas is climbing and is now up about $.10 @ $3.188...might take out the next target of $85
- champ: $UGAZ @ $83.75 ----OUT....took profits---- $DGAZ @ $22.40 -----IN......
- Robert1965: $UGAZ up 13.25% low $71.10 high $77.77
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ up again in PM are you looking at this for trade today
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ ---- Don't know at this point, I haven't done the weather research...yet.. and I missed entry on Friday and then again yesterday...too busy...because I'm still fully invested in the markets.....and I'm focus on $AMZN, going into Day 6....with oversize day trades...around my core position daily...I'm still on this daily trading plan and doing extremely well...no real time.
- champ: $UGAZ @ $66.25 ...making a move now....back-in near the low..@ $63.62
- champ: $UGAZ ----OUT....2/3 new the high
- Robert1965: $UGAZ up TO NEW HD
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ --- N-Gas bounced
- champ: $UGAZ up over 9% @ $68.60
- champ: $UGAZ up 15% -----OUT.....taking the $$$$
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ out at 72., in 67.27 , looking to reload
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ ---- I'm going to give it a rest... but $LABU @ $85..-up 8.4%is HOD and looks like it might run into the close...Health Conference is moving this ETF.
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ $LABU Thanks for tip
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ $LABU .... could be to late...???
- issues: @Robert1965 $UGAZ the chart looks like dropped ball with bounces but the bounces has lower highs, then lower...and lower
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ when buy near the low of day, what do you look at to make your entry, example $UGAZ, I am usually $1.00 to $1.50 late
- champ: @issues $UGAZ ---- This is for Traders....only....its all about #Volatility and thats how traders make $$$$....I really like these trades....but you have to be ready with charts and know how to trade these type of ETF's, that could be zig-zagging really fast.... I entered the trade with size... on the low, when it was only slowly moving but my exit was with 4 trades and I had 4 selling widows open, all with equal amounts.
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ ---- On these type of trades....I never get in on the low and you can't really get out on the high either and if you do, its just luck....if you are getting in between 1-$2, that good IMO....I got in on the second turn, off the low @ 11:45... on that largest volume spike of the day and it was not on the low....it was @ $65.44.
- issues: @champ $UGAZ #Volatility ok thank you Champ!!
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ So are you looking at a volume spike off the low, I attempted to buy at that time, but missed, did you use a market order, I kept chasing it
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ --- I always use a market order because if you miss it cost too much and I never take any positions, when a stock or ETF is dropping...#never.
- Robert1965: $UGAZ took off @7:42am $75.00 to 79.50 @8:33 what happened
- champ: $UGAZ @ $76 ----- Could get a move higher here, don't really know....but I'm in near the low, this morning @ $74.87 and I'm holding, for now.....but I have a trailing stop....no clue on direction....Spec trade.
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ On this dip in at 74.50 at 11:57
- Robert1965: @Robert1965 $UGAZ got stopped out at 74.17
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ --- Yes, I also sold on the turn...but I like this drop.
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ ---- Unwinding....don't know what took them so long.
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ, what happened, can't find any news on the weather
- Vehid: @Robert1965 $UGAZ weather getting better, draw was not much and production is high
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ --- Hard to know but I think speculators, started selling contracts. I'm in near the low @ $64.75 ....but I will probably get stop out....I'm in the casino now.
- rck89: @champ $UGAZ And the nat gas inventory numbers earlier today did not help (not much of a drawdown). So I'm going to leave this etf alone! Thanks.
- champ: @rck89 $UGAZ --- The big news on inventory, is not really about this week, its next weeks number, that will or could move the markets because the retail suppliers have to draw down their supplies, before you get the effect.. from this current cold we ...
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ where did you get stopped out on the big drop
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ ---- I had a trailing stop, but I sold $75.60, before my stop....this ETF was moving really fast....I'm also out 1/2 on this last trade on the high turn.
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ what method or what did watch to get in near the low +of the day
- champ: $GWPH $CTL $DRN $LABU $UAL $CPA ...I took profits on these positions over the last few days and I also took profits on this trade Day Trade $UGAZ going into the close, will look at this trade again in the morning. I had 2 trades on this position today and made a few $$$$.
- spmeyers: @Vehid $UGAZ $DGAZ #map #Patiences agree abt long term and short term
- spmeyers: @champ $UGAZ $DGAZ #CrystalBall you may be right; I ain't betting on DGAZ until I see the buyers step in. Waiting for silver to turn south has taught me to be patient.
- champ: $UGAZ----OUT.....Day 7 ....took the $$$ on the open--- but I will watching
- Vehid: @champ $UGAZ holding $DGAZ and watching it :) will add on any pull back
- rck89: $UGAZ - Will someone please tell me how to trade this etf? It's been roaring! I know its weather related, but what weather resources (or reports) do you use in your trading regime? Aren't there government weather forecasts that determine longer term weather outlooks? What to do? Thanks.
- champ: $UGAZ ....trying to move thru my $80 target...maybe $90 ...by the end of the week...but know one, can know about that, at this time.
- Robert1965: @champ $UGAZ I sold 1/2 at $80.30 in PM looking to add today, looking at 74. to 75, are you looking to add
- champ: @Robert1965 $UGAZ ---- This is Day 5 ...for me on my Swing Position...I'm a hold for now but I added on that drop this morning....watching and I'm still looking at my next target of $85 and then $90 but I will be watching...I might take 1/2 off ...at some point......Good Luck!
- champ: $CRZO up 4.50% ...actually this position is OutPerforming....but this is the big winner today $UGAZ and I'm still hold both
- champ: @bigbartabs $OIH $GUSH --- I have notice that but I have not spend a lot of time researching that....but the simple answer could be, that investors always think ahead of the move...and pick-out their ETF, targets before the price of Oil or N-Gas.. pr ...
- champ: @Robert1965 $CENX --- You know all good moves fall back, just like $UGAZ and you have to have confidence, in your investment or your trade or you will not be able to hold...thats where Research plays a big part....I have confidence in these trades .. ...
- bigbartabs: @champ $OIH $GUSH $UGAZ $XRT $Sand $USO $XME $TNA $VIX $UVXY #Hurricane ... yes, I'm a big holder of x3 ETFs. Currently I have full positions of $UDOW $SPXL $TQQQ $TNA $SOXL $TECL ... half positions in $LABU $GUSH... and overall 147% in with my trading account. I'm not currently in (or misssed) $EDC $FAS $CURE $DFEN $RETL $ERX $NUGT $DRN $TMF. I've been using these for almost a decade now (or since they debuted). Those that correlate close with their x1 ETF equivalents... I especially like. I'm hoping the volumes continue to rise with x3 ETFs... since many are pretty low volume, and are more management time intensive to hold.
- champ: @bigbartabs $OIH $GUSH $UGAZ $XRT $Sand $USO $XME $TNA $VIX $UVXY $UDOW $SPXL $TQQQ $SOXL $TECL $LABU $EDC $FAS $CURE $DFEN $RETL $ERX $NUGT $DRN $TMF #Hurricane ---- Yes, management time, is a real problem, just a lot of work but it pays off in a really big way....I will not swing any margin, that for sure....do you..? Day trades are free...as you know....I will be 100% invested on the close...I think I'm at around 130%...for now.
|Stock Price||$USD 151.17|
The investment seeks to replicate, net of expenses, three times the performance of the S&P GSCI Natural Gas Index ER. The index comprises futures contracts on a single commodity and is calculated according to the methodology of the S&P GSCI Index.Request Video of UGAZ
Already a member? Sign in here.
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 59,300 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (59,300) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!