Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc. (NASDAQ:WBA)
Old Forum Content for WBAMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Reif99: Drugs are us ... $WBA with a nice pop
- schartline: $WBA starting an after earnings run, starting phase 1 on avg vol. NP yet
- Reif99: $WBA breakout from VS at 200 DMA
- jbuc5222: @Reif99 $WBA … yeah, nice setup for a run higher
- Reif99: $WBA no follow through on the breakout
- THunston: $WBA BB squeeze.Any thoughts on this one? Which direction will it go?
- PhilHarmonic: @THunston $WBA Picking the direction of the next move is a guess. Looks to me that it can easily try to retest the previous low, The downtrending 20 and 50 dma is not a positive sign for a move to the upside.
- spmeyers: $WBA hanging in at the 200-day; it had been about the strongest stock in SP500
- spmeyers: $WBA one of the strongest large stocks, pulled back to trendline support; low risk entry with tight stop
- DAN: @DAN $PFE $IIPR $SHEN $TSCO $TDS $AAP $WBA $USPH $HLF $MCS and $EEFT If you've got something to say about any of these tickers, please consider sharing. You'll be amazed at the stuff you'll learn by just putting your ideas in the forum and reading what others have to say. And not just me. Plenty of vets here. Some for more than 10 years. I'm not saying that any (or none) of these are at good buy points. Rather, they all have various characteristics that I think are noteworthy. --Dan
- spmeyers: @DAN $PFE $IIPR $SHEN $TSCO $TDS $AAP $WBA $USPH $HLF $MCS $EEFT AAP looks promising, but not much volume on this move; I think market is in limbo til G20 talks
- gmj: @DAN $PFE $IIPR $SHEN $TSCO $TDS $AAP $WBA $USPH $HLF $MCS $EEFT re $TSCO I like the set up rhrn but am waiting for it to close abv 91or pb to 88-90 are with a bounce. Also looking to buy some $AAP but it's in the middle of the range and I would lke a pb here. The only two I have been interested.
- greenpatrol: @DAN $PFE $IIPR $SHEN $TSCO $TDS $AAP $WBA $USPH $HLF $MCS $EEFT Waiting for $HLF to move on volume, have an alert set at 55.55.
- Brian_M: @DAN $PFE $IIPR $SHEN $TSCO $TDS $AAP $WBA $USPH $HLF $MCS $EEFT - $PFE is squeezing and I have an alert set on $PFE at $43.95. I'd' like to see it break above the recent trendline and the 50 day with some volume before I get in a position. $HLF is squeezing and I have been watching for a while. Similar setup happened to $HLF last year and it took until mid January before it broke out to the upside. By the middle of December the 200-day should be much closer to the price and I think the likelihood of a breakout will be greater.
DAN: @gmj $PFE $IIPR $SHEN $TSCO $TDS $AAP $WBA $USPH $HLF $MCS $EEFT OK, here are my thoughts. Nice job.
TSCO: The last pullback from $98 fell about 10%, and most of the closes were at the low end of the daily range. The two recent "up" days ...
- gmj: Thx for the comments. @DAN $PFE $IIPR $SHEN $TSCO $TDS $AAP $WBA $USPH $HLF $MCS $EEFT
- spmeyers: @greenpatrol $PFE $IIPR $SHEN $TSCO $TDS $AAP $WBA $USPH $HLF $MCS $EEFT HLF needs some vitamins to perk up!
- DAN: @Brian_M $PFE $IIPR $SHEN $TSCO $TDS $AAP $WBA $USPH $HLF $MCS $EEFT $PFE -- 10-day high is $44.61. That's the level that it would have to clear for me. BUT...buying it at that level, based on what the chart looks like now, would be a tough trade b/c it's pretty extended above the 200-day moving average. And I wonder whether the stock would clear $46, which was the October high. But it definitely bears watching. $HLF -- I'm watching too. Just needs to mature in the squeeze. I like the rest of your analysis too, Brian. 8-) Dan
- traderbren: @DAN $PFE $IIPR $SHEN $TSCO $TDS $AAP $WBA $USPH $HLF $MCS $EEFT Starting with $PFE (with others to follow): - Constructive here, but needs to clear the 50d with some volume as its on the light side - ADX still negative; would like to see it turn up and confirm - Weekly looks constructive with 20/50/200d - Ideally, would like to see it clear $45.81 before jumping on board, but could start a pilot at $44.39
- DAN: @greenpatrol $PFE $IIPR $SHEN $TSCO $TDS $AAP $WBA $USPH $HLF $MCS $EEFT Greenpatrol -- re/ $HLF. Me too. Watching for the same thing.
- DAN: @spmeyers $PFE $IIPR $SHEN $TSCO $TDS $AAP $WBA $USPH $HLF $MCS $EEFT Testosterone injections. ;-)
- DAN: @spmeyers $PFE $IIPR $SHEN $TSCO $TDS $AAP $WBA $USPH $HLF $MCS $EEFT Per my other comments...I agree. Need to see volume...but stock really has to consolidate here.
- DAN: @traderbren $PFE $IIPR $SHEN $TSCO $TDS $AAP $WBA $USPH $HLF $MCS $EEFT Great observations, Brendan. ADX is indeed still negative. Needs some juice!
- ebell1: @DAN $PFE $IIPR $SHEN $TSCO $TDS $AAP $WBA $USPH $HLF $MCS $EEFT Until we have a more positive market I don't see any for a RHRN.
- indigo1948: @DAN $PFE $IIPR $SHEN $TSCO $TDS $AAP $WBA $USPH $HLF $MCS $EEFT - took a very small starter position in $TSCO as it has been consolidating since September - agree with other posts on this one but my stop is tight and I am looking to add if it breaks 91.00.
- DAN: @indigo1948 $PFE $IIPR $SHEN $TSCO $TDS $AAP $WBA $USPH $HLF $MCS $EEFT OK. Pay attention to how long you are in the position, and whether that turned out to be the right thing to do. I'm only suggesting this because I think many many traders lose the biggest value in their trading, which is the insight that comes from looking at their actions later and considering whether they're acting appropriately or whether they are making some mistakes. (I don't have the answer -- I'm just suggesting that you keep track of what the stock does).
- DAN: @ebell1 $PFE $IIPR $SHEN $TSCO $TDS $AAP $WBA $USPH $HLF $MCS $EEFT LOL. Can't disagree with you one bit, ebell1. Short and sweet! I like it.
Reif99: @DAN $PFE $IIPR $SHEN $TSCO $TDS $AAP $WBA $USPH $HLF $MCS $EEFT
PFE - Even when it moves, it doesn't move very far. Think this would have to be really tight to interest me.
IIPR - Is in a nice uptrend but that was a big volume sell off yesterday. ...
- DAN: @Reif99 $PFE $IIPR $SHEN $TSCO $TDS $AAP $WBA $USPH $HLF $MCS $EEFT $VCEL Really great thoughts, Reif99. Here are a few comments about a couple of those stocks: $SHEN -- careful about shorting. Thinly traded, and if you get caught on the wrong side of the trade, it could get ugly early. $TSCO -- I see your point. I would suggest being aware of the $85 level, which is where the stock found support in October. so if you're shorting the stock if it fails at the 50-day MA, your potential for profit might be a bit small.
- ginice: @DAN $PFE $IIPR $SHEN $TSCO $TDS $AAP $WBA $USPH $HLF $MCS $EEFT Ha! I know it couldn’t be me you are referring to, being here so long? I’m looking for my favorite pattern ….. the Wiley “rounded bottom”, and have rusted to the carnival pony! I do like the charts though ….. Trade safe..
- indigo1948: @DAN $PFE $IIPR $SHEN $TSCO $TDS $AAP $WBA $USPH $HLF $MCS $EEFT - thank you - watching it closely on a daily basis- if no movement by next week - I am out whether up or down in the position - small gain or loss either way.
- DAN: @ginice $PFE $IIPR $SHEN $TSCO $TDS $AAP $WBA $USPH $HLF $MCS $EEFT LOL! Funny, ginice.
- grcjr: @bigbartabs - for me I've got lots to look at following a 4 day weekend where I did not look at stocks. Maybe big movers ?? $AMZN, $WMT, $M, $TGT, $INTU, $NVDA, $CLF, $UTX, $WBA, $UNH, $AMD Hope you had a great weekend. Thanks for the posts.
- steve71: $HUM Just signed on and noticed that wise Woodman opened Humana. Smart. $CVS is buying $ANTM, with impressive synergies. Walgreens ($78B) is in preliminary talks to exchange stock with Humana ($42B). Stock swap is less costly for $WBA and still allows savings similar to $CVS-$ANTM deal. We need a strong close. The market isn't going up until these mid and late day fades stop happening.
- bwcarnation1: @steve71 $HUM $CVS $ANTM $WBA I think you meant to say $CVS is buying $AET!!
- steve71: @bwcarnation1 $HUM $CVS $ANTM $WBA $AET Right Right! Clearly low Starbuck's level in bloodstream. Thanks!
- tjv821: $pep and $Wba anyone like these at these levels??
- Brian_M: @tjv821 $pep $Wba $PEP is breaking out of the recent downtrend but I am a skeptical about the lower volume today. Seeing similar big moves in $PGR and $PFE with lower volume as well.
- tjv821: $wba looking strong
10. $WBA – Look for breakout above $75. Alert $75 (one might be set already).
11. $ISRG – Breakdown.
12. $CRM – breaking down. Not what we want to see.
13. $V – Break of 50-day MA.
14. $MA – at support. But avoid this ...
- Shopaholic526: @CraigReynolds $TSLA $WBA Friday CEO fined $34.5 Million for misleading investors.
- CraigReynolds: @Shopaholic526 $TSLA $WBA I know about fine dollars. Just amazing event turn with SEC. Still 22 .6% shorts, an increase in shorts since last week. Now hearing how great stock is for investing, car production up, profits for company forthcoming, upcoming bond problem early next year no problem and so on. Interesting story to follow. I do have a limited short position and debating what I should do. This is my mad mad money.
- DAN: @CraigReynolds $TSLA $WBA I do believe this is going to end badly for investors. As most know, I do own a Model S -- bought it about 4 years ago. Loved it at first...but the problems have been mounting. I got rear ended twice over an 18 month time s ...
$WBA – good rebound off 200-day MA. Not yet in an uptrend, but $68 should hold.
$MO – blast off today. Consider waiting for a pullback before buying. 5.4% yield.
$IQ – perking up here. I would watch this. If you want to take a s ...
- nasada: $WBA Don't you think that WBA will reset it's stock price to previous price before it was added to the DOW 30? No fundamentals changed just because it was added. If they miss or even come in on the low end of estimates I can see it really selling off.
- michaelH: $WBA $AMT 2 to watch: WBA break out appears to be failing; AMT breakout may have potential, but lacks conviction! Both coming out of channels
- bsafriet: @Reif99 $WBA $GE $DJI I agree - Walgreens an industrial???? Evidently the news was out well before the ooficial announcement - the sell-off in GE was a definite tell - going lower?
- Forexpro: @Reif99 $WBA $GE $DJI Hi, Reif99, The Dow is a poorly-constructed index; as it's price-based, and as $GE now has a low price, it had minimal impact on the index, so it had to go. As John Authers of the Financial Times observes: "So, little meaning should be attached to this. And the direct market effect on GE will be minimal. The Dow is difficult for passive funds to track, and so only $29bn in funds are tied to it. By contrast, almost $10tn is benchmarked against the S&P, of which GE will continue to be a member. "This is only a minor technical adjustment to a meaningless and obsolete index. How sad for the once-great GE, then, that this will still be treated as a huge symbolic blow." Couldn't have said it better, myself. Here's hoping that you're doing well; all the best!
- Forexpro: Re: $WBA. $GE Hi, Friends, $WBA is replacing $GE in the $DJI, according to WSJ.com. No institutional investor whom I've ever heard of is benchmarked to the Dow, or professes to care about it, but $WBA shareholders will apparently still be celebrating, judging from the initial price action. It was higher. All the best!
- Forexpro: @Forexpro $WBA $GE $DJI Hi, Friends, Here's the corresponding $GE chart. The price action for the ticker is, not surprisingly, moving in a direction opposite to that for $WBA. All the best!
- Reif99: @Forexpro $WBA $GE $DJI Seems something plain wrong about replacing GE with a drug store in the Dow.
- infocus: $WBA @DAN Thinking about shorting. Alert set for 64.85. Does that still look interesting to you at that level? Watching only...
- optionswealth: @infocus $WBA Unless this is just for a day trade, Dan put out some targets, I think it was in his free video about 2 or 3 days ago. You might want to look at that first.
- DAN: @infocus $WBA No!@ I'd go long if I was trading WBA. No telling whether the stock would fall if it hits that level. Very extended to the downside. Volatile market. One moment's short is the next moment's long.
- infocus: @DAN $WBA Thanks! NP
COTD: $WBA – waiting for a short setup.
1. All indexes down 2% or more. Break of 200-day MA in SPX is a very very big deal. Don’t disregard it as a short term signal. It’s not. It’s more than that.
2. Indiscrimin ...
- Sher: $TWTR – BTO Mar. $27 calls, twice during morning PB – Ave. cost/share @ $1.82 – Also long stock… $ESRX – Doubled Mar. $82.50 long call position @ $1.60/share – Clear bounce off the 50-day MA (low was $.47) and close to recapturing the 20-day. $WBA – Grateful I took profits on Feb. calls, yesterday – Wish I’d taken several other positions off, as well!
- Sher: Correcting strike prices... Took profits in $JD & $AIG $CSX – Bottom print yesterday – Nice reversal today – Feb. call position up 173% (have a boatload) - Still very underwater, but a lot less so than yesterday! Looking to add Mar. $57.50 call position before EOD – Vol. 13,266 against open interest of 230… New positions, yesterday: $WBA - Feb. $77.00 calls $NAVI – April $15 calls
- Sher: Continuing to take profits on long call positions: $WBA (62% - 2-day trade); $SRPT (STC @ HOD) – Getting out of the way of phase 2 PB – Stock now down 2.3%. Reigning in my comfort level, position and risk-wise – Excessive number of open call positions - Also took profits on $ESRX, $CENX, $JBLU, $TECK, $TRTN $TWTR & $XLE calls, Friday.
- Sher: $DISCK - "Rockin"! - Stock up another 4.8%, today (2nd. day of phase 3) - Happily long Mar. $22.50 calls. $WBA - BTO Feb. $75 calls - Recent 'outperform' rating & TP increase, $97 (Currently @ $74.73) - Recovering nicely from 1-4-18 earnings sell-off.
- woodman: @Mpower27 $AET $CVS - The government threw a wet blanket on a horizontal merger - $AET and $HUM - last time. This is a vertical acquisition. Does it matter? I don't know. But I'd say this could spark a lot of activity in this arena. Not only $AMZN, but think of $WMT $CI $HUM $ANTM $WBA, all of which are players who I potentially could be interested in doing something similar.
- champ: @Henry $AMZN ---- Did you see my daily trading plan, that I posted on this stock because I'm #Not the only one day trading this stock. Day traders are at work in this stock. The news on drugs was down the road anyway, I don't think that really had m ...
- champ: $SAVE ---- If you look at the AirLines stocks today this is the only stock that is Outperforming off the lows and both of these airline stocks $ALK and $LUV also reported earnings today and both are down and $LUV has a really bad entry....because its ...
- champ: $WBA $CVS .....WOW ....both turned lower on P Trumps, war against the Opioid crisis.
- woodman: @champ $WBA $CVS - Well, look at $MCK and $ABC and $CAH too. Could the reason they are all lower be due to the announcement that Amazon is getting into the pharmacy business? http://www.stltoday.com/business/local/amazon-gains-wholesale-pharmacy-licenses-in-multiple-states/article_4e77a39f-e644-5c22-b5e6-e613a9ed2512.html http://www.marketwatch.com/story/is-amazon-getting-into-the-pharmacy-business-this-is-what-you-need-to-know-2017-10-09
- bwcarnation1: @champ $WBA $CVS he talked about gov't law suits coming soon
- TRICIA: Drug stocks geting hit on report Amazon has won pharmacy licenses across several states (58.98 -2.18) Pharmacies: $CVS -4.5%, $WBA -3.6%, $RAD -6% Drug distribution/PBMs: $MDCO - 10% , $ABC -3%, $ESRX -3%, $CAH -1% ---- also the Opiod Crises is affecting these stocks . please note I copied this from someone I respect, it is good summary
- traderbren: @TRICIA $CVS $WBA $RAD $MDCO $ABC $ESRX $CAH - yep, the power of the 800 lbs gorilla - $AMZN
- champ: $WBA back-in near that low...
- issues: @champ $WBA stop?
- tkcoretrader: $WBA #Possible takeover by $AMZN ?
- Bridget: @tkcoretrader $WBA $AMZN #Possible Does AMZN have the capital for that right after buying WFM?
- champ: $WBA @ $67.75 #Walgreen Flu and Holiday season.... New Holiday Retail Position, for me, this is a Hold not a Trade. This stock, is now trying to bounce... this stock is almost, at a 3 year low. The #Low is $66.92... I don't think a bounce here... would really surprise anyone, really can't go any lower and earnings are confirmed for Wednesday 10/25, anything that they say or report should bounce this stock. #Schwab has this stock rated at a strong B....this is a strong growth stock now. This stock really loss its way because of M&A with $RAD. This is the largest Retail Pharmacy and Health store company, with 13,200 locations.
- Iceman: $ULTA $DISH $ESRX $WBA #ShortPuts #FallingKnife - all are SP500 stocks at or near their 52Week Low. Strike prices/breakeven levels are quite a bit lower. Sold ULTA DEC 15 2017 145.0 Put @ 1.45 Sold DISH MAR 16 2018 42.5 Put @ 1.70 Sold ESRX MAY 18 2018 47.5 Put @ 1.37 Sold WBA JUN 15 2018 55.0 Put 1.32
- Iceman: $WBA #ShortPuts #FallingKnife – Sold 1 WBA Apr 20 2018 60.0 Put @ 1.47 with the stock at 70.36.
- SusanW: $WBA I am taking my profits off the table. I think the story is the same but can't fight the Amazon rumors.
- issues: @SusanW $WBA To have any profits at all you must have owned this a long long time.
- champ: @SusanW $WBA --- DownGrade this morning by $MS, to Equal-Weight from OverWeight.
- SusanW: @champ $WBA $MS Yes I know about the downgrade and I do have it a long time. I really feel the international exposure is very helpful and they should never have gone after Rite Aid. But the chart and sentiment are both negative and I guess I will be out. Haven't pressed the sell button yet!!
- Iceman: $CVS $WBA - another $AMZN inspired move? The article below is a week old. http://www.investopedia.com/news/amazon-will-next-take-retail-pharmacy-bernstein/
- Henry: $WBA $RAD called off their merger. Don't know why
- audrina0904: @Henry $WBA $RAD would it have gained regulatory approval? It looks like Walgreens is still spending well over $5B on a good number of stores. Fred's looks to be the real loser here as they now get nothing.
- Wolf: $WBA $AMZN LoL $WBA CEO doesn't see $AMZN entering pharmacy market. That kind of makes a statement....
- Bridget: Notes: Of course the news of the day was AMZN WFM. Stocks affected: $KR $SFM $COST $WMT $TGT $SYY $CVS $WBA. All seem to have found a bottom. I sold puts on $KR $TGT and $WMT seeing this move as overdone. Infrastructure / equipment trades are working: $DE $CAT $IR $PAYC - new 52 week high $PI - break higher $HIIQ - breakout $CTAS - breaking higher $CVNA - #ipo working $MO - working $MMM - working $JNJ - working $CI - working $MDSO - at a good buy point $AA - breaking down $ARLP - breaking down $BGS - breaking down Have a great weekend!
- DrScience: $FRED up 5% today on third day since earnings. Could get some Rite-Aid stores in bid to help $WBA win FTC approval for merger. Stock is sitting on the 50 DMA.
- DrScience: $FRED spiking into the close on $WBA sales news.
- Bridget: $CVS also down with $WBA
- Bridget: Notes: $CVS and $WBA down on walgreen's earnings report $CRM - squeeze breakout $MCD $CAKE $SBUX - all rose today on not very good news, there is demand for these stocks and should be watched for an entry after this pullback $CONE $COR - these might also be good buys on this pullback $ESNT - nice breakout today, then pullback to top of the range. watch for phase 3 Oil stocks are down on the day but this pullback could lead to a buying opportunity. $COP $MRO $CVX $BP $OAS $SODA - phase 2 of this breakout $LLY - phase 2 $WIX - 2 days of inverted hammers, IV% is up at 100%, lots of volatility in this stock $EBAY - hit a new high and then sold off. Also seeing a rise in volatility in this stock $CX - hit a new 52 week high $JBHT - moving higher out of this base
- bwcarnation1: @Danzguy $FRED $DG $FRED moves on $WBA selling assets to Fred so they can get approval to buy $RAD
Walgreens Boots Alliance ($WBA) was upgraded to 'Overweight' from 'Neutral' at Atlantic Equities with a 12-month target price of $95.
CVS Health Corp. ($CVS) was downgraded to 'Neutral' from 'Overweight' at Atlantic Equities with a 12-month target ...
- DrScience: $WBA "renegotiating" Bad (?) merger deal with $RAD. New date: Jul 27. $RAD down 17% -- Sad. $CVS flat, $FRED up a buck in the PM. [120 chars] ;-)
jwstich: @DrScience $WBA $RAD $CVS $FRED from Market Watch:
Shares of Rite Aid Corp. RAD, -17.17% plummeted 17% in active premarket trade Monday, after the drugstore chain and its buyer, Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc. WBA, +0.28% agreed to lower the per-shar ...
- woodman: @DrScience $CVS $WAB $RAD I hope you meant $WBA rather than $WAB. :-)
- champ: $WBA and $RAD --- Don't know if everyone is award of the News this morning.... that they both have agreed to lower the merger value.
- DrScience: $CVS buyers liking the $WBA/$RAD merger delay. Stock is trading up 1.5% ($1.20), testing the 50 DMA.
- Bridget: $WBA seeing a nice bounce today. Recovered after a small earnings drop. I'm already in $CVS which is working well. This is a channeling stock so I would be looking for a move to the upper BB. 4% move in the stock but could be more profitable with options. Though now seeing a pullback along with $IBB. Would need to see this get back above the 50MA.
- Bridget: $WBA bounced at $83 and now back above $84 and the 50MA. Breaking the downtrend on the daily.
- Bridget: Notes: Most biotech and pharma down today on Trump comments: $LABU $MRK $GILD $CELG. But some that are not: $EXAS $EXEL $CARA $GKOS $PRAH $HQY Metals/Mining up again today: $MTL $CLF $FCX $VALE Uranium is a hot topic: $CCJ $URRE $URA Transports continue to move higher $IYT, $ALK- airlines $CSX-rails $SSW-shipping $WBA - at a nice buy point just above the 50MA. $CVS is also working well too $PCMI - nice pullback today, Phase 2 $SJM - 2 days of big volume, close to a breakout from this squeeze, still a lot of overhead resistance so don't chase $ALB - this chemical company is working well and breaking to new highs on volume
- traderbren: $WBA -- seeing buying pressure
- Bridget: $CVS in a very tight squeeze but starting to breakout. Likely on good news out of $WBA
|Stock Price||$USD 51.77|
Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc operates drug-stores chain in the United States. It provides consumer goods and services, pharmacy, and health and wellness services through drug-stores, as well as mail, and by telephone and online.Request Video of WBA
Already a member? Sign in here.
- June 27th, 2019 - 2019 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 74.68 6.37%
- $USD 99.60 2.45%
- $USD 36.98 2.38%
- $USD 29.31 -28.69%
- $USD 13.03 -25.83%
- $USD 7.45 -25.35%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 62,600 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (62,600) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!