JD.com Inc. (NASDAQ:JD)
Old Forum Content for JDMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Sher: $JD - BEIJING, Oct. 18, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- E-commerce giant JD.com (Nasdaq:JD), China’s largest retailer, and Tencent (00700.HK), a leading provider of internet services in China, today announced the expansion of their partnership with the launch of the JD-Tencent Retail Marketing Solution. The initiative integrates insights on consumer behavior from Tencent’s social platforms with online and offline shopping data from JD and its brand partners. The partnership will create the industry’s most comprehensive toolkit for understanding consumer shopping behaviors and enable more precise target marketing and greater impact for brands on JD.com. Long Nov. $40 calls...
- bRobert: @Sher $JD Low risk/high reward . Should run into "Singles Day"
- Sher: @bRobert $JD - Had to look up the date (Nov. 11th) - Didn't realize that it's the biggest online shopping day in history... or it's "fluke" origins!
- bRobert: $JD $BABA JD low risk/high reward . tight consolidation. Looking at this and BABA to run into Chinese Single's Day nest month
- bRobert: $JD MACD cross. Lots of symmetry in pullbacks. Longer term target $52 (1.272 extension) Not in a straight line.
- bRobert: $JD pop from low risk entry. Still early
- Sher: $INTC – Stopped out of Nov. calls on this morning’s PB… despite significant PT increase ($46). $JD – Turnaround continues – Nov. $40 calls up 40%, today – Position now back in the green… 05:31 AM EDT, 10/10/2017 (MT Newswires) -- JD.com (JD), a Chinese e-commerce company, said Monday that it has launched a new, exclusive full-price online luxury shopping platform called Toplife, which will feature high-end consumer brands. Earnings aren’t until 11/15/17… $ABBV – Added to Nov. $90 call position, yesterday – This morning, JPM raised PT from $70 to $85 – Stock is at $90.37, currently… Looking for this one to run into earnings on 10/27/17.
- bRobert: $JD . $SOHU JD Low risk entry. Starter position . Stop $36.80. Patient counter trend trade. Should soon start run into singles day. SOHU . Looking for resumption breakout to add.
- Sher: Took profits on several front month call positions this week: $ABBV, $ARRY, $ATI, $DVAX, $EEM, $RF, $SQ, $UPS & $X. Long Nov. call positions in $ABBV, $ATI, $EEM, and $UPS, which I initiated or added to on pullbacks, throughout the week. Diciest trade of the week: $JD – Jumped into Nov. $40 long call position, way too early following plunge, at average price/share of $1.94 – The next day they hit a low of $1.14 – Bullish reversal underway - Options up another 24% today and positon back to breakeven… Worst trade of the week: $LVS – Initiated long Nov. $65 call position when I had no conviction, whatsoever, in casino stocks – Paying expected price for stupidity – Position down 30%.
- bRobert: $YRD $JD YRD flag. JD low risk entry. Stop yest low
- Bridget: $JD this selloff seems to finally have slowed
- Sher: $ATI – STC Oct. $22.50 calls for 52% profits – BTO Nov. $22.50 calls @ $2.41on PB – Great L/R chart… $DVAX – Added to long Jan. $20 call position @ $5.00 News: Dynavax is reviewing strategic options for its hepatitis B vaccine, which could include a potential sale or licensing deal (Schwab). $INTC – New position – Long Nov. $38 calls @ $1.35… $JD – New position - BTO Nov. $40 calls @ $1.95 – Think sell-off was kind of overdone on this one – Earnings aren’t until 11-15-17 and projections strong. $X – Up another 2.5%, today – Heavily long Oct. $26 calls which are up 40%, putting me back in the green... finally.
- JBed: $JD Morning, all: this ticker put in a doji bottom near the 200 MA. Long from higher, added at this bottom.
- issues: @JBed $JD penalty box, sold a few days ago at a small loss.
- traderbren: @JBed $JD - I decided to take a stab at the penalty box and pick up the Nov $38 Call. We'll see if its exhausted to the downside.
- bRobert: $yrd $jd flags BABA nh
- bRobert: $YRD $JD $BITA Flag yrd. Raised stop partial to just below today's low. Will add if breaks above. JD looking for continuation to add. BIta breakout
- issues: @bRobert $YRD $JD $BITA "BITA" sounds like "(a) bit a break out"; We bought JD (starter) and are watching YRD for just the right moment.
- woodman: $JD - nice pop from consolidation around the 50 day.
- JBed: @woodman $JD Day 2.
- woodman: @JBed $JD $SINA - I don't know what was more stupid of me, my sale of $SINA a few weeks ago or my failure to buy it back.
- bwcarnation1: $JD breaking out on more than average full day of vol.. sq'n but at 9ish %
- issues: @judysteiner yup me too but when do I add to $BZUN? Looking at $MZOR to add when it comes down to the 50 day. Bought $JD and $ATHM today.
- JBed: @issues $YY $YRD Also, take a look at $JD, which is at a low-risk buy point RHRN.
- Sher: $UPS - Continues upward trek - Long Oct. $115 calls, which are up another 25%, today. $COG - Back in with Oct. $26 calls @ $1.20 - Think phase 2 PB over, for now. $JD - On the move - Stock up 3%, today - Oct. $44 calls: 6,343 Vol. against OI of 1,100.
- champ: $DJI @ 21,987 ---- Markets are really strong and it looks like they are going to follow Europes close and close in the Green, along with the Asia/Pacific markets but the Hang Sen was down a little and the Shanghai B was flat. I use these markets for ...
- champ: $JD ---- #BounceCandidate -----
- champ: @optionswealth $MLCO --- I think that they were alright but the area had damage but in China, they work very fast, no red tape involved, they don't like anything thats bad for business or slows down business, in China its all about $$$$, that why their GDP is so high. $MLCO always comes first , they always get what they need and then the other Casinos but for some reason, I just don't trust Chinese's companies but I'm holding this position and I got back in $JD today for a ....#Bounce Swing Trade this morning.
- champ: $DJI $SSO --- I held all positions this morning and I did not get involved with that panic selling in the AH"s yesterday and this morning and I did swing all of my positions today. I added to $AAPL $OSB $URI and I got back in $MDR with a new sw ...
- Bridget: $JD tested the 50dMA and now moving lower.
- Bridget: #Notes: $ADSK - gap and run, but now consolidating above squeeze $MRVL - gap and run on earnings $AVGO - failed breakout, now breaking lower $CRM - another new high $WLK - working but too late to enter here $FXE - breakout on volume $TSCO - inverse head and shoulders $VZ - in a squeeze $DPZ - breaking down. weekly topping pattern $JD - failed at 50dMA, now moving lower $TAL $WB - topping $EDU - pulled back to 50dMA $HCC - ipo new high
- Wykeman: $JD nice volume eh?
- champ: @Robert1965 $MOMO ---- #ChinaNews ---- For now it looks like all the stocks are Spec trades today.... at this point....doesn't really look like the markets are going to move any higher and I'm #Expecting that the markets... could sell off, going into ...
- Bridget: $WB and $JD both moving higher. $JD in blue sky territory.
- rbrown2222: $JD Breaking out on volume. Target 53 own calls
- champ: $MOMO $JD $BABA $WB ....looks like most all the Chinese names are on the move today.....#Anybody know why...??
- Sher: @champ $MOMO $JD $BABA $WB #Anybody - Running into earnings...
- champ: @Sher $MOMO $JD $BABA $WB #Anybody ---- Must be .... $WB & $SINA are on 8/9 and then next week is $JD on 8/14... $BABA on 8/17 and then $MOMO is on 8/22...#CopyCat moves going on....maybe also. I'm holding small positions but NP in $SINA.
- Bridget: #Notes: A lot of stocks that have been seeing pullbacks saw a bounce today. $SMH is one OIH - oil is going lower, still lots of overhead resistance. $BP moving higher. $WB $SINA $YY $JD - all making moves higher Some retail pushing higher - $LULU $TGT $EL $EXPR $ODP Medical devices seeing support - $MDT $BEAT $ALGN $TAN $JKS $CSIQ - moving higher $EEM - moving higher $WING - breakout $SAGE - breakout $APO - breakout $KEM - breakout, IBD50 $GRUB $YELP - even higher $TTWO - holding gap IPOs $VST $APPN $HCC $SGH Earnings after close: $LQ $MAR $W $CBI - very high IV $VRX $ALB
$JD – Back in with Aug. $47 calls – Inadvertently took profits on Aug. $45 calls, Fri. (forgot to cancel prior sell order), an oversight that cost me a couple of thousand in gains… Still long Sept. $45 calls.
$KEM – Stock u ...
- Sher: $JD - Group leader again today - ER moved out to Aug. 14th, B/O - Earnings Whisper projection is $.10 versus $.08, consensus - Have been in and out of this one several times - Currently long Aug. & Sept. $45 calls.
- Sher: $UPS - Put on a few Sept. $110 calls $S - Added to Aug. $8 call position $JD - Took profits on Aug. $43 calls - Still long Aug. and Sept. $45 calls
- Sher: $FCX – Took profits on Aug. $13 call position, which jumped 120% following this morning’s ER – Was considerably underwater at yesterday’s close - Bailed way too early & unable to get back in – Calls now up 233% - Yes, I left a huge amount on the table and, yes, I am in full sob-mode… $JD – Took profits on Aug. 41 calls, yesterday, EOD – Still holding Aug. $42 calls and added Aug. $43 call position, this morning. $JBLU – Has turned into a total trading fiasco, despite strong ER – Long Sept. $23 calls, which have taken a recent beating, and decided to hedge position by adding long puts, EOD, yesterday – Currently getting clobbered on both ends of the trade!
- indigo1948: @Sher $FCX $JD $JBLU - been there in full sob-mode multiple times but profit is profit and yesterday it was a loss-never look back.
- Bridget: $JD new high
Sher: $JD – Continues to be top performer in its class – ATH - Up another 2.5%, today – Currently long Aug. $42 & $43 calls.
$ABBV - Huge bearish engulfing candlestick, taking stock back to 20-day MA - Am completely baffled as to wha ...
- Bridget: #Notes: $XLF and $XLE saw a nice turn $XLB and $XME continued higher $XLV and $XBI - down on uncertainty Earnings today: $GOOGL - gap down $MCD - breakout higher $CAT - breakout higher $STX - gap down and bounce $LLY - pullback to support $MMM - gap down $UTX - break down Earnings to come: $WYNN $BA $X $KO $CMG $T $AMD $MTSI - working $JD - working $CC - working $SYMC - working $BOFI - breakout $FOSL/$JWN/$GPS/$JCP - rising from the grave $DRI - breaking down from squeeze $PLAY - starting to look toppy $ZTS - break down from squeeze $LITE - slight pullback $VEEV - slight pullback IPOs $IPO - this IPO ETF is at all time highs $BL - breakout $ADSW - new high $JHG - top of the range
- Sher: $JD – Took profits on Aug. $41 calls, EOD – Still long Aug. $42 calls $JBLU – Calamitous decline in my Sept. $23 call position, today – BTO Aug. $22 puts, EOD – Have no idea what earnings reaction will be in the AM…
- Sher: Just FYI… Short interest recap on a few forum stocks (insomnia entertainment): $RES – 57% - 16 DTC $AAOI – 53.76% - 4 DTC (days to cover); $LITE (for comparison) – 9.9% - 3.7 DTC $CRR – 52.36 – 12 DTC $SHAK – 52.09% - 13.8 DTC $CZR – 45.97% - 16 DTC $NTNX – 45.89% - 3.5 DTC $LGIH - 43.57%$ - 20.9 DTC UBNT – 42.06% - 17 DTC $RH – 41.46% - 4.5 DTC $NVDA – 26% decrease in short interest – Now negligible… $JBLU – 12% decrease – Negligible $BX – 11% decrease - Negligible $JD – Negligible
- Sher: $JD - "Jumpin" - Phase 3 momentum - Short phase 2 PB, yesterday, (thank God!) - Just broke through R2... Casinos on the move - Long $CZR Sept. calls - Adding here - ER, 8-1-17 - Impressive expectations after 6 losing Qtrs.
- Bridget: $JD moving higher
- DAN: @Sher @michaelH @Bridget -- $YRD $JD $CZR -- all of these are really nice moves today. YRD continues to pop out of a squeeze, though it's extended quite a bit. CZR looks really good...solid consolidation at $12.50. JD -- looks like the next move is higher...but needs to break out above $44. --Dan
- Sher: $KEM – Up nearly 2% - Doesn’t report until the 27th and earnings/revenue projections look to be “killer” (238% & 52% increases over prior year) – Long Aug. $15 calls. $JD – Class leader – Aug. $41 & $42 call positions up 50 & 62%, respectively. $SCHW – Like post-earnings turnaround (reported B/O, pretty much in line with expectations) – Think done going down, for now, & phase 3 pending – Long Sept. $43 calls (underwater 30%) & will likely add before EOD. $CZR – Stock now up 4.4% & Sept. $12 calls, 75%... $AMD - Added to Aug. $14 call position Earlier posts: $JD - "Jumpin" - Phase 3 momentum - Short phase 2 PB, yesterday, (thank God!) - Just broke through R2... Casinos on the move - Long $CZR Sept. calls - Adding here - ER, 8-1-17 - Impressive expectations after 6 losing Qtrs.
- DAN: @Sher $KEM $JD $SCHW $CZR $AMD Nice bunch of position, Sher. Love it!
- Bridget: #Notes: $XLK - health care bill dead $HUM $CI $AET $UNH down, but $ACHC holding nicely $IBM - reports after hours $JNJ - bullish engulfing $CZR - breakout, $MGM also looks good $EROS - breakout $TRU - breakout to new high $V - making a run along with $PYPL, ER on 7/20 $RTN - has room to run, ER 7/27 $FB - new highs with many other tech stocks $TTMI - close to new high $RH - another new 52 week high $JD - W pattern $HCC - #ipo working $TRVG - working $AYX - ipo working $CMG - getting crushed again on news
- Sher: @DAN $KEM $JD $SCHW $CZR $AMD - "Danke sehr"...
- Bridget: @Sher $S $JD $UPS $BX $EEM Thanks for the $BX idea. I took it.
- Sher: $CENX - Back in, but with Sept. $17 calls, this time - Notably outsized OI at this strike (9,811) - Picture-perfect phase 3 move... $S - Partial fill (ridiculous) on Aug. $8 calls @ $.85... $JD - BTO Aug. $42 calls @ $1.85 - Also long $41 calls - They don't report 'till 8-10-17 and projections look pretty stellar - Looking for stock to return to prior $44 high as double bottom plays out. $UPS - BTO July 28th. $112 calls @ $1.88 - They report on the 27th. - Stock is squeezing to the upside - Looking for this to run up into earnings. $BX - 4-week squeeze breaking out to the upside... finally - Happily long Aug. $33 calls $EEM - Strong momentum continues - Aug. $42.50 long call position up 42%, today $JD - Added to Aug. $41 long call position @ $2.12, this morning - Double bottom & back above 5-day & VWMAs.
- Sher: $JD - BTO Aug. $41 calls @ $1.30 when popped back above pivot point - Not as extended as others in this group - Nice double bottom pattern on daily charts - Looking for it to return to June $44 high and more - Earnings are 8-10-17 and projections are ...
- champ: @Sher $JD $AMD $EEM $CALA ------ On $JLBU they reported News...good June prelim #Traffic results and they are moving up thru multi-month resistance.
- woodman: @audrina0904 #Chinese - watchlist (in order of today's performance as of a little while ago): $TCEHY $MOMO $NTES $BITA $JD $CTRP $SOHU $SINA $EDU $BABA $TAL $WB $BIDU $YY $CYOU
- audrina0904: @woodman $TCEHY $MOMO $NTES $BITA $JD $CTRP $SOHU $SINA $EDU $BABA $TAL $WB $BIDU $YY $CYOU #Chinese THANKS!
- Bridget: Notes: $XRT getting crushed. $M $LB $COST $WMT $FIVE $KSS Breakouts that are working: $BZUN, $DLPH, $DHI $FIZZ $CX $OSUR New Breakouts: $PYPL $ATHM $KRO $EWW $CF $BWA $MOMO $EDU $TAL $JD - nice bounce off the 50dma $LMT $NOC $RTN - still working $VALE - moving higher, ER on 7/27 $PKG - nice bullish engulfing candle after flag $MRAM - #ipo new high on volume
- Bridget: I'm taking off a little early today. Notes: $SPY still in a channel, but in a downtrending channel. Same with $QQQ. Solar still holding up well. $TAN, $JKS $XME still slowly moving higher $XOP seems to have bottomed. Now it's basing $PSX is performing well. $IYT - higher highs, $AAL moving Pipelines are on a tear $AM $WPZ $WMB $OKS $OKE $ETE, possibly due to changes the administration is making regarding drilling rules. $NKE - if you aren't already in you're chasing $TTWO - at a good buy point $CC - breaking the downtrend $MU - sold off after earnings, will this now follow the rest of the semis $VFC - higher highs. Inverse head and shoulders on the weekly. Neckline around $58 $JD - double top $ETSY - flagging $BGCP - back up to its prior high Breakouts: $TWX $GNC $SSW $AXGN $TRUE
- traderbren: $JD -- may have topped out for now...needs time to rest.
- Sher: $CARA - Closed share position earlier, accidentally, but profitably - Just added to July $20 long call position @ $2.90 (LOD, hopefully) $MGM - Phase 3 continues - Had added to long July $33 call position, yesterday - Up 31%, today - Just noticed big vol. in $33.50 calls... 5,074 volume against OI of 542. $JD - Momentum continues - Was late getting in this one - BTO July $41 calls, yesterday, @ $1.62 $X - July $22 calls up 50%, today... phew! Yesterday PM trades: $ABBV – Back in, but with Aug. $72.50 calls @ $2.10 $BX – BTO Aug. $33 calls @ $.98 - Squeeze leaning toward the upside... barely. $CARA – BTO July $20 calls; Still long stock
- spmeyers: @Sher $JD $X $EEM maybe hospitals are going up because it looks more likely that the plan won't pass
Sher: $JD - Back in, but at a higher strike - BTO July $43 calls @ $1.55
$X - Back in, but at a higher strike - BTO July $22.50 calls @ $1.43
$JD - STC July $41 calls for a 67% gain... 1-day trade.
# Hospitals (HO) – For the life of me I have no i ...
- Sher: $ABBV – STC Aug. $70 calls for 57% gain (2-day trade) – Will look to reenter, at higher strike, on any meaningful pullback. $JD – BTO July $41 calls @ $1.62 $MGM – Added to July $33 call position, yesterday, @ $.86 $CARA - Took my July $20 covered calls off this one, yesterday - Should have turned around and gone long those same calls - They're up about 60% today!
- martyrb3: $JD Watching. Wondering if it will follow $BABA after yesterday's rise. Someone purchased 5000 JD June 30 calls at strike 43 yesterday. Both stocks up pre-market.
- Bridget: $JD failed breakout, now seeing further selling
- martyrb3: $EMQQ New position for Long Term portfolio. EMQQ designed to provide exposure to the internet and ecommerce sectors of the developing world. Top ten holdings include $TCEHY $BABA $NPSNY $NTES $MELI $CTRP $BIDU $JD $YNDX $MOMO. Up 44% YTD.
- PRK: @martyrb3 $EMQQ $TCEHY $BABA $NPSNY $NTES $MELI $CTRP $BIDU $JD $YNDX $MOMO Interesting. Thanks for sharing.
Chinese stocks rallied then sold off $JD $WB $SINA $YY $EDU $BIDU
Defense stocks making a nice recovery $GD $BA $LMT $NOC
$NVDA - this beast just doesn't stop
$AEIS - working
$COHR - breaking to new high
$SHW - looking strong
$CC - at support, need ...
- chunlow: $JD $BZUN -Both moving again after conslidation
- JBed: $JD Just took a look at the chart. It's in a month-long base and the BB's are getting closer. I've set an alert at $42.
Emerging Markets: Harding Loevner’s emerging markets strategies have been closed to new investors for a while, but author Dimitra DeFotis spoke with one of the portfolio managers (Richard Schmidt) about his current faves. They include $TCEHY ( ...
- Raos: @Esther $MOMO IMHO the fall in $MOMO today had nothing to do with the earnings report. For whatever reason all China stocks took a beating. Be it $SINA, $WB, $JD, $BZUN, $TAL.. and so many others. I would think this will eventually start working towards $45+ in the coming days ..
- Bridget: $JD is at a new 52 week high
- champ: @Esther $WB $MOMO --- Yes, your right its a great stock and it has been a great money maker for me, I posted last May on 5/27 that this stock was "China's Twitter" at around $22. I have traded all the earnings runs over the last year, in an ...
- Bridget: $JD and $EDU continue to work
- stevef214: @Bridget $WB $EDU $SINA $BIDU $BABA $AMZN $SHOP $W $SMH $XLY $LITE $RL $UAA $XRT $ENDP $PTLA $ATVI $BYD $GME $AMAT You can add $JD to the internet shopping list
- martyrb3: $JD Up 8% on huge volume after earnings/guidance. Call options I sold Friday (had decent profit and didn't want to hold over earnings) are up 90% today. :-(
- traderbren: @martyrb3 $JD - I did the same thing. Tough to see it move higher and count the dollars missed, but as we all know, it will pull back in time. I've grown to be happy with "banking" profitable positions and moving on to the next one. Good luck with future trades.
- traderbren: $JD - new high. Long common.
- Bridget: $JD breaking out
- traderbren: $JD -- keep an eye on $32.47 as we're getting closer. Long.
- JBed: @traderbren $JD Is that the 52-week high?
- traderbren: @JBed $JD - yes, I think we could see further buying interest once it clears $32.47....
- traderbren: $JD - looking constructive here...would like to see it clear $32.47
- DAN: @traderbren $JD Oh, yeah. Looks like it's going to break out soon.
- champ: @DAN $JD --- Could be but China Clause is coming to town.....don't know if he will be bring President Trump any gifts..??
- DAN: @champ $JD That's a question that's above my pay grade. No clue.
- champ: $JD @ $30.90 ---- Going back in on the close with a new starter position on the upgrade from $BAC ...that came out about 25 minutes ago.
- champ: $JD @ $30 ---- A large on-line retail Co. in China, with a market cap of $42.5B is now at resistance.....the news flow has really been great...$WMT increased their Stake in this company on 2/6 and in all the 13F filings on the big players portfolio positions yesterday some have increased their positions also. I got back in on 11/29 and posted...now watching to see if the stock can BreakOut to a new recent high before I add.....2015 hi was $38.
Stops took me out of $COR and $NVDA today, re-entered small position in $NVDA just to keep ":an iron in the fire". Established new positions in $BEAT, $LITE, $HMY, $OCLR, $OLED (hope 3rd times the charm!), $SINA, $TREE. Holding small po ...
- Bridget: $JD is making a strong move today. I bought some stock last week on a heavy volume day. This is currently back up at resistance near $28. The trendline of this recent rally on the daily chart nearly follows the 8DMA. Try to buy close to this moving average. ER are expected on 2/28.
- StockMarketMentor: A Price Alert has been triggered for $JD JD.com Inc.. Click here to view associated video clip: http://stockmarketmentor.com/stockanalysis.html?ticker=JD&clip=80465
- RedLeaf1: @StockMarketMentor $JD Anyone else having trouble accessing this video clip?
|Stock Price||$USD 46.02|
JD.com Inc is an online direct sales company in China. The Company acquire products from suppliers and sell them directly to its customers through its website and mobile applications.Request Video of JD
Already a member? Sign in here.
- March 1st, 2018 - 2017 Q4 Earnings
- $USD 13.10 36.32%
- $USD 5.01 27.91%
- $USD 15.93 27.50%
- $USD 8.48 -78.49%
- $USD 325.55 -13.24%
- $USD 14.04 -8.99%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 53,000 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (53,000) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!