JD.com Inc. (NASDAQ:JD)
Old Forum Content for JDMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- rah: $VIPS (Vipshop Holdings; #ChinaStock. Online Discount Retail; Recent December $JD and $TCEHY investment) Up 5% today; 12% upside to chalenge May 2017 high. Above average volume (daily and weekly).
- bRobert: $JD Walking to $50 target1. Add on pullbacks
- Sher: Thurs., Fri.: Took profits in $JD, $VRX, $XLI, $XOP, & $UPS call positions Monday: Took profits in $AKS, $XLI (again), $NTNX, $CSX & $TECK call positions - Basically exiting most front month option positions... Reentered the following: $JD with Feb. $45 calls, $CSX with Feb. $60 calls, $TECK with Feb. $28 calls, and $VRX with Feb. $24 calls (on 3-4% PB) New positions: $VOYA, Feb. $50 calls; $TSC0 – Feb. $80 calls
- bRobert: $BIDU $YY $BABA $JD Looking for phase 3 moves BIDU YY BABA . Jd target $50
- bRobert: $JD Moving toward $50 cup/handle target . $46 Double bottom target acquired. Long from double bottom. Cooperative stocks complete several patterns in a row. Follow the yellow brick road.
- bRobert: $JD Closing in on target 1 $46 (double bottom) Long calls
- bRobert: $JD Raising stops as train pulls in to $46. Will likely reduce trading position around core.
- bRobert: $JD Working $46 double bottom target 1 .
- Sher: $VRX on the move – Long Jan. $21 calls, which are currently up 102% - Just took profits on these... out @ $2.62 - Current bid $2.38. $ICE also turning around – Jan. $70 calls are up 79%, today – These had really tanked, yesterday. Took profits on $JD (Jan. $43 calls), $CSX (Jan. $55 calls), and $X (Jan. $35 calls), yesterday, following huge bullish reversals. New positions: $CSX - BTO Feb. $57.50 calls $JD – BTO Feb. $43 calls $AKS – BTO Mar. $6 calls $TECK – BTO Feb. $26 calls
- bRobert: $JD Target $46 If you're short, you're wrong
- Sher: $CSX – Added to Jan. $55 calls, Wed. – Phase 3 in play as stock blows through R3 level ($55.96) – Calls up 48%, currently – Position now nicely green. $JD – Doubled down on seriously underwater Jan. $35 call position @ $.60/share, Friday – Took profits on today’s 160+% jump. $TWTR – Added to Jan. $25 call position – Early phase 3 reversal (I hope…) $TRTN – Nice bullish reversal, today – Stock up 4.5%; Jan. $40 calls up 66%, though still underwater – Also added to this position, last week. $XLI – Continues to walk up 5-day MA – Nice L/R chart - Added to Jan. $75 call position, Fri. $ICE – All is not well, here - Getting crushed on Jan. $70 call position, at the moment…
- Danzguy: @Sher $CSX $JD $TWTR $TRTN $XLI $ICE $TRTN looks strong on IBD stock checkup!
- Sher: @Danzguy $CSX $JD $TWTR $TRTN $XLI $ICE - $TRTN... Thanks for the IBD update!
- Danzguy: @Sher $CSX $JD $TWTR $TRTN $XLI $ICE Thx for the tip, I took a starter position at 38.82.
5. $JD – Very short, 2-week base. Sher mentioned this in forum. Very choppy. Not something I would buy here.
$FFTY – monitor this along with S&P, etc. It’s the growth $ETF.
1. $SMH – consolidating. Don’t try to ...
- bRobert: $JD flag. target $46 . (double bottom)
- bRobert: $JD flag. Double bottom in motion target $46
- bRobert: $JD There are 2 sides to many technical pictures. In JD there's Dan's h&s top scenario. There is also a double bottom in play with a target of $46+. Currently a flag/pennant. If the h&s setup is killed, the latter will prevail and then some.
- DAN: @bRobert $JD Totally agree with you bRobert. One of those things is going to happen. Either the H&S will ultimately resolve itself and the stock will fall, or the stock is going to continue higher. I think it's even odds. JD has done really well until August, but has since retraced quite a bit. So now it's just in a multi-month, wide trading range.
- Sher: Took profits, throughout week, on several long call positions: $AAL, $ABBV, $INTC, $CSX, JD, $TWTR, and $X – Back in $CSX, $JD, & $TWTR - Opened new long call position in $MGM.
- bRobert: $JD Double bottom target $46. adding on pullbacks/higher low
- DAN: $JD -- working.
- bRobert: @DAN $JD You're a bit late to the party
- DAN: @bRobert $JD Not really. JD is a stock that I've been bullish on, and covering, for a while. Not my first rodeo.
- Smartstickman: @DAN $JD This one has been like riding a bull at Dan's rodeo. Have a firm grip now looking for $48 before getting bucked off.
- bRobert: @DAN $JD . You struck me as more of a monster truck guy, not rodeo :)
- DAN: @bRobert $JD I could go either way, pardner. ;-)
- bRobert: $JD double bottom trade Target 1 $46
- bRobert: $JD MACD ADX cross Double bottom trade working
- bRobert: $JD Double bottom target $44
- jbart1025: $JD saw some big action today
- Bridget: #Notes: earnings: ADBE COST tomorrow $XLI - new high $IYT - holding strong, $FDX $UPS $CSX $KSU $UNP all look good $BA $NOC $LMT $LLL - still working $GILD $LLY $BIIB $PFE $BMY - coming out of a squeeze $AGU $POT - breakout continued today $ABBV - another breakout attempt $SOI - new high breakout $PRAH - nice follow through today $FCX - day 2 of this breakout $ERIC - breakout on news of deal with VZ $UTX - inverse head and shoulders $CAR/$HTZ - recovered since earnings $DE $CAT - still working $FLIR - in a squeeze $JD - high volume bounce off 50 and 200dMA. could break this recent downtrend $PII - Pullback buypoint $MRO - in a squeeze $IRBT - double bottom, basing
- bRobert: @jbart1025 $JD Another double bottom trade. Many are working well in this market, for now. Will keep playing it until the game changes.
- jbart1025: @bRobert $JD Thanks! OK to buy right here with a tight stop?
- champ: @jbart1025 - @bRobert - $JD @ $40.80 ---- Double bottoms, work but this is... Day 7... on this trade...all should now be thinking about selling 1/2 , at this point, for protection...on the next turn lower...and this stock had a upgrade today, is why the stock had this great bounce. However, today most #all retail stocks bounced....in this sector $XRT. New....#Buyers need to enter, with a small size because you are late....be #Aware.
bRobert: @jbart1025 $JD
I prefer buying pullbacks to breakouts. Less chop, fake outs. I know I'm not top ticking on an entry. I strive to find entries like the double bottom, or bounces off the bottom of a channel that place me closest to the line in the ...
- bRobert: @champ $JD $XRT #all #Buyers #Aware I understand raising trailing stops on a winning position. i'm not recommending an entry after today's move on JD. It is at the top of a descending channel. My entry was at the double bottom many days ago. My main point . was that my biggest winners have started with double bottom trades. I'm a long term trader by preference and try to find stocks that fit the profile. I'm looking to capitalize on large moves and ideally liquid options. NTES 100+ points HD . 40 pts . MELI 100 pts . W 20pts and counting XPO 20pts and counting . GS 25 pts and counting DE 35 pts and counting. A collection of these can make your year. I work hard to find the right setups. I prefer being the foreman having the stocks do the heavy lifting. Frequent flipping is too much work for me.
- bRobert: $JD Double bottom entry last week. Working. Consolidating below 50/200. target $46
- CHOFF: @bRobert $JD - do I spot a death cross?
- bRobert: @CHOFF $JD Yes but an over embellished event. 50d already looks like it's starting to curl up. Long double bottom trade.
- Sher: Yesterday: $BYD – Added to Jan. $29 call position – Phase 3 move underway... $FB – BTO Dec. $120 calls $JD – Initiated Jan. $40 long call position – Also holding Dec. $41 calls Today: $EEM – Took profits on Nov. $45 calls – Still long Dec. $45.50 calls To keep things honest, taking losses on $ATI, $NTNX & $X call positions, which pretty much wiped out the month’s gains - No excuses, here…
- michaelH: @Sher $BYD $FB $JD $EEM $ATI $NTNX $X Question, Why so deep in the money w/ 120 on the FB calls?
- bRobert: $JD low risk entry. ADX cross
$JD -- note the throwback test of the June/Aug neck.
DAN: Good morning. The futures are pointing to a lower open today. Stocks I am following today are:
$WUBA -- Testing $70 after reporting earnings.
$GE -- cut its dividend by 50%. The stock is up this morning. After years of mismanagement by Jeff Imme ...
- bRobert: $JD Triggered . Target $46 . Long leap calls
- Sher: $JD – Took profits on Nov. $40.00 call position, this morning, at $2.75/share (HOD, $2.80) – After a few adds and being in the red at Friday's close, was grateful to be able to exit with a 41% gain – Still long Dec. $41 calls. $XOP – Took profits on Dec. $34 calls, Fri. – In at $1.18/Out at $3.15 – Saudi shake-up is a bit disconcerting. $NFLX – Small add to Dec. $200 call position.
- bRobert: $JD Watching set up right shoulder of inv h&s Trigger $41 Target $46
- coldevinc: @bRobert $JD earnings on the 13th
- champ: @TIPPYTWO --- Is that China deal for sure now because that would be positive. You know $WMT is a stock holder in $JD. The main thing thats going on now for all these counties is, this new WH team, is putting a lot of pressure on these counties, really in the background but with class. Their next stop is #Vietnam and we import a lot from them, they will be putting the arm on them also and the U.S. wants to get back as many of those $$$$ from them as possible. It will be interesting to see, what they will be selling, this country because we need something in return, they mostly go to China but thats going to be in the past now because China doesn't import very much for them but we do.
- bRobert: $JD $SOHU ADX cross..
- woodman: $JD pulled back to the 200 day where it has found support. Others #Chinese stock pullbacks of interest: $SINA $BITA $SOHU $WB
$JD -- head and shoulder. 200-day moving average is holding...but measured move takes the stock to $30.
$CTRL -- selling this. Taking it off the list for growth.
$VRTX -- breakdown. Earnings after the close.
$TSLA -- very very toppy. “Double t ...
- Sher: $JD - BEIJING, Oct. 18, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- E-commerce giant JD.com (Nasdaq:JD), China’s largest retailer, and Tencent (00700.HK), a leading provider of internet services in China, today announced the expansion of their partnership with the launch of the JD-Tencent Retail Marketing Solution. The initiative integrates insights on consumer behavior from Tencent’s social platforms with online and offline shopping data from JD and its brand partners. The partnership will create the industry’s most comprehensive toolkit for understanding consumer shopping behaviors and enable more precise target marketing and greater impact for brands on JD.com. Long Nov. $40 calls...
- bRobert: @Sher $JD Low risk/high reward . Should run into "Singles Day"
- Sher: @bRobert $JD - Had to look up the date (Nov. 11th) - Didn't realize that it's the biggest online shopping day in history... or it's "fluke" origins!
- bRobert: $JD $BABA JD low risk/high reward . tight consolidation. Looking at this and BABA to run into Chinese Single's Day nest month
- bRobert: $JD MACD cross. Lots of symmetry in pullbacks. Longer term target $52 (1.272 extension) Not in a straight line.
- bRobert: $JD pop from low risk entry. Still early
- Sher: $INTC – Stopped out of Nov. calls on this morning’s PB… despite significant PT increase ($46). $JD – Turnaround continues – Nov. $40 calls up 40%, today – Position now back in the green… 05:31 AM EDT, 10/10/2017 (MT Newswires) -- JD.com (JD), a Chinese e-commerce company, said Monday that it has launched a new, exclusive full-price online luxury shopping platform called Toplife, which will feature high-end consumer brands. Earnings aren’t until 11/15/17… $ABBV – Added to Nov. $90 call position, yesterday – This morning, JPM raised PT from $70 to $85 – Stock is at $90.37, currently… Looking for this one to run into earnings on 10/27/17.
- bRobert: $JD . $SOHU JD Low risk entry. Starter position . Stop $36.80. Patient counter trend trade. Should soon start run into singles day. SOHU . Looking for resumption breakout to add.
- Sher: Took profits on several front month call positions this week: $ABBV, $ARRY, $ATI, $DVAX, $EEM, $RF, $SQ, $UPS & $X. Long Nov. call positions in $ABBV, $ATI, $EEM, and $UPS, which I initiated or added to on pullbacks, throughout the week. Diciest trade of the week: $JD – Jumped into Nov. $40 long call position, way too early following plunge, at average price/share of $1.94 – The next day they hit a low of $1.14 – Bullish reversal underway - Options up another 24% today and positon back to breakeven… Worst trade of the week: $LVS – Initiated long Nov. $65 call position when I had no conviction, whatsoever, in casino stocks – Paying expected price for stupidity – Position down 30%.
- bRobert: $YRD $JD YRD flag. JD low risk entry. Stop yest low
- Bridget: $JD this selloff seems to finally have slowed
- Sher: $ATI – STC Oct. $22.50 calls for 52% profits – BTO Nov. $22.50 calls @ $2.41on PB – Great L/R chart… $DVAX – Added to long Jan. $20 call position @ $5.00 News: Dynavax is reviewing strategic options for its hepatitis B vaccine, which could include a potential sale or licensing deal (Schwab). $INTC – New position – Long Nov. $38 calls @ $1.35… $JD – New position - BTO Nov. $40 calls @ $1.95 – Think sell-off was kind of overdone on this one – Earnings aren’t until 11-15-17 and projections strong. $X – Up another 2.5%, today – Heavily long Oct. $26 calls which are up 40%, putting me back in the green... finally.
- JBed: $JD Morning, all: this ticker put in a doji bottom near the 200 MA. Long from higher, added at this bottom.
- issues: @JBed $JD penalty box, sold a few days ago at a small loss.
- traderbren: @JBed $JD - I decided to take a stab at the penalty box and pick up the Nov $38 Call. We'll see if its exhausted to the downside.
- bRobert: $yrd $jd flags BABA nh
- bRobert: $YRD $JD $BITA Flag yrd. Raised stop partial to just below today's low. Will add if breaks above. JD looking for continuation to add. BIta breakout
- issues: @bRobert $YRD $JD $BITA "BITA" sounds like "(a) bit a break out"; We bought JD (starter) and are watching YRD for just the right moment.
- woodman: $JD - nice pop from consolidation around the 50 day.
- JBed: @woodman $JD Day 2.
- woodman: @JBed $JD $SINA - I don't know what was more stupid of me, my sale of $SINA a few weeks ago or my failure to buy it back.
- bwcarnation1: $JD breaking out on more than average full day of vol.. sq'n but at 9ish %
- issues: @judysteiner yup me too but when do I add to $BZUN? Looking at $MZOR to add when it comes down to the 50 day. Bought $JD and $ATHM today.
- JBed: @issues $YY $YRD Also, take a look at $JD, which is at a low-risk buy point RHRN.
- Sher: $UPS - Continues upward trek - Long Oct. $115 calls, which are up another 25%, today. $COG - Back in with Oct. $26 calls @ $1.20 - Think phase 2 PB over, for now. $JD - On the move - Stock up 3%, today - Oct. $44 calls: 6,343 Vol. against OI of 1,100.
- champ: $DJI @ 21,987 ---- Markets are really strong and it looks like they are going to follow Europes close and close in the Green, along with the Asia/Pacific markets but the Hang Sen was down a little and the Shanghai B was flat. I use these markets for ...
- champ: $JD ---- #BounceCandidate -----
- champ: @optionswealth $MLCO --- I think that they were alright but the area had damage but in China, they work very fast, no red tape involved, they don't like anything thats bad for business or slows down business, in China its all about $$$$, that why their GDP is so high. $MLCO always comes first , they always get what they need and then the other Casinos but for some reason, I just don't trust Chinese's companies but I'm holding this position and I got back in $JD today for a ....#Bounce Swing Trade this morning.
- champ: $DJI $SSO --- I held all positions this morning and I did not get involved with that panic selling in the AH"s yesterday and this morning and I did swing all of my positions today. I added to $AAPL $OSB $URI and I got back in $MDR with a new sw ...
- Bridget: $JD tested the 50dMA and now moving lower.
- Bridget: #Notes: $ADSK - gap and run, but now consolidating above squeeze $MRVL - gap and run on earnings $AVGO - failed breakout, now breaking lower $CRM - another new high $WLK - working but too late to enter here $FXE - breakout on volume $TSCO - inverse head and shoulders $VZ - in a squeeze $DPZ - breaking down. weekly topping pattern $JD - failed at 50dMA, now moving lower $TAL $WB - topping $EDU - pulled back to 50dMA $HCC - ipo new high
- Wykeman: $JD nice volume eh?
- champ: @Robert1965 $MOMO ---- #ChinaNews ---- For now it looks like all the stocks are Spec trades today.... at this point....doesn't really look like the markets are going to move any higher and I'm #Expecting that the markets... could sell off, going into ...
- Bridget: $WB and $JD both moving higher. $JD in blue sky territory.
- rbrown2222: $JD Breaking out on volume. Target 53 own calls
- champ: $MOMO $JD $BABA $WB ....looks like most all the Chinese names are on the move today.....#Anybody know why...??
- Sher: @champ $MOMO $JD $BABA $WB #Anybody - Running into earnings...
- champ: @Sher $MOMO $JD $BABA $WB #Anybody ---- Must be .... $WB & $SINA are on 8/9 and then next week is $JD on 8/14... $BABA on 8/17 and then $MOMO is on 8/22...#CopyCat moves going on....maybe also. I'm holding small positions but NP in $SINA.
- Bridget: #Notes: A lot of stocks that have been seeing pullbacks saw a bounce today. $SMH is one OIH - oil is going lower, still lots of overhead resistance. $BP moving higher. $WB $SINA $YY $JD - all making moves higher Some retail pushing higher - $LULU $TGT $EL $EXPR $ODP Medical devices seeing support - $MDT $BEAT $ALGN $TAN $JKS $CSIQ - moving higher $EEM - moving higher $WING - breakout $SAGE - breakout $APO - breakout $KEM - breakout, IBD50 $GRUB $YELP - even higher $TTWO - holding gap IPOs $VST $APPN $HCC $SGH Earnings after close: $LQ $MAR $W $CBI - very high IV $VRX $ALB
$JD – Back in with Aug. $47 calls – Inadvertently took profits on Aug. $45 calls, Fri. (forgot to cancel prior sell order), an oversight that cost me a couple of thousand in gains… Still long Sept. $45 calls.
$KEM – Stock u ...
- Sher: $JD - Group leader again today - ER moved out to Aug. 14th, B/O - Earnings Whisper projection is $.10 versus $.08, consensus - Have been in and out of this one several times - Currently long Aug. & Sept. $45 calls.
- Sher: $UPS - Put on a few Sept. $110 calls $S - Added to Aug. $8 call position $JD - Took profits on Aug. $43 calls - Still long Aug. and Sept. $45 calls
- Sher: $FCX – Took profits on Aug. $13 call position, which jumped 120% following this morning’s ER – Was considerably underwater at yesterday’s close - Bailed way too early & unable to get back in – Calls now up 233% - Yes, I left a huge amount on the table and, yes, I am in full sob-mode… $JD – Took profits on Aug. 41 calls, yesterday, EOD – Still holding Aug. $42 calls and added Aug. $43 call position, this morning. $JBLU – Has turned into a total trading fiasco, despite strong ER – Long Sept. $23 calls, which have taken a recent beating, and decided to hedge position by adding long puts, EOD, yesterday – Currently getting clobbered on both ends of the trade!
- indigo1948: @Sher $FCX $JD $JBLU - been there in full sob-mode multiple times but profit is profit and yesterday it was a loss-never look back.
- Bridget: $JD new high
Sher: $JD – Continues to be top performer in its class – ATH - Up another 2.5%, today – Currently long Aug. $42 & $43 calls.
$ABBV - Huge bearish engulfing candlestick, taking stock back to 20-day MA - Am completely baffled as to wha ...
- Bridget: #Notes: $XLF and $XLE saw a nice turn $XLB and $XME continued higher $XLV and $XBI - down on uncertainty Earnings today: $GOOGL - gap down $MCD - breakout higher $CAT - breakout higher $STX - gap down and bounce $LLY - pullback to support $MMM - gap down $UTX - break down Earnings to come: $WYNN $BA $X $KO $CMG $T $AMD $MTSI - working $JD - working $CC - working $SYMC - working $BOFI - breakout $FOSL/$JWN/$GPS/$JCP - rising from the grave $DRI - breaking down from squeeze $PLAY - starting to look toppy $ZTS - break down from squeeze $LITE - slight pullback $VEEV - slight pullback IPOs $IPO - this IPO ETF is at all time highs $BL - breakout $ADSW - new high $JHG - top of the range
|Stock Price||$USD 37.44|
JD.com Inc is an online direct sales company in China. The Company acquire products from suppliers and sell them directly to its customers through its website and mobile applications.Request Video of JD
Already a member? Sign in here.
- May 8th, 2018 - 2018 Q1 Earnings
- $USD 26.75 8.50%
- $USD 8.65 6.69%
- $USD 65.58 5.71%
- $USD 92.89 -24.24%
- $USD 33.72 -21.65%
- $USD 11.57 -21.39%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 55,100 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (55,100) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!