Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL)
Old Forum Content for AAPLMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- traderbren: $AAPL - providing a low risk entry here with a stop under todays low.
- joelsg1: $AAPL Starts the turn?
- ckonelli: $AAPL $GOOG volume coming possibly turning
- ckonelli: $GOOG $MSFT $AAPL $AMZN moving
- Ajax4Hire: $XLK-Technology Select Sector SPDR Fund(largest impact to $SPY); some components are starting to show promise: Clear 50day-MA bounce 21.81% $AAPL Apple Inc. 20.20% $MSFT Microsoft Corporation 2.54% $ADBE Adobe Inc.(avoid till reversal signalled) 1.65% $QCOM Qualcomm My plan is to start a position later today in: $AAPL, $MSFT, $QCOM with Redline/Stop-Loss set judiciously below 50day-MA. Mushy 50day-MA bounce 3.56% $MA Mastercard Incorporated 3.17% $PYPL PayPal Holdings Inc Hold% $XLK Technology Select Sector SPDR Fund - Top 15 holdings 21.81% $AAPL Apple Inc. 20.20% $MSFT Microsoft Corporation 4.25% $V Visa Inc. Class A 3.85% $NVDA NVIDIA Corporation 3.56% $MA Mastercard Incorporated Class A 3.17% $PYPL PayPal Holdings Inc 2.54% $ADBE Adobe Inc. 2.50% $INTC Intel Corporation 2.31% $CSCO Cisco Systems, Inc. 2.15% $CRM salesforce.com, inc. 2.00% $ACN Accenture Plc Class A 1.96% $AVGO Broadcom Inc. 1.78% $TXN Texas Instruments Incorporated 1.65% $QCOM Qualcomm Inc 1.57% $ORCL Oracle Corporation Data from: https://ETFdB.com/etf/XLK/#holdings
- Pokersmith: @scottrades $SPY $QQQ $GDX $XME $XLE $SBSW $AAPL $GOOGL $FB $HZO $CF $MOS $FCX $DE $ACGO $PXD $FANG $SIG $BBY $ABG $GM $F #SS #Bitcoin Change ACGO to AGCO 👍
- scottrades: My #SS Notes: $SPY Nice close. $QQQ Holding the 50 Day $GDX Great volume. Is Gold a Value Anti-Inflation Trade? #Bitcoin Trading as expected. $XME Extended but working. $XLE Trending up $SBSW Sloping. $AAPL Holding the 50 Day. $GOOGL Back above the 8EMA $FB Firming up around the 8EMA $HZO Cup building a handle. $CF Bullish Engulfing Candle. $MOS Back above the 8EMA $FCX Sold some, hold some. $DE Mentioned last night in my video. Look for a move back to support. $AGCO Perking up. $PXD Watch 166 $FANG Support at the 21 EMA $SIG Good volume today. $BBY Watch 121 $ABG In trend above the MAs. $GM Looks better than $F
- debeers: $AAPL-No position and the axe, Katy Huberty says it will do 15% this year and they are freaking arguing about it,WHY? If you want tech, you don't want that to maybe go do 15%??? i don't get it. $BOOT- is up 70% for the year. $GM is up 37% and we know the chip shortage is a known. If it were me and i was looking for something to invest in, i'd rather have a trucker that was good.The rotation is to cyclicals and only a small glorp of tech. Commodity and cyclically oriented businesses are fundamentally where you want to be IMO Financials and energy have a better return than the techs this year IMO at least for the first half.
- bobbybwana: @debeers $AAPL $BOOT $GM Always informative posts. Thanks for getting me into $BOOT. What cyclicals would you recommend buying now?
- bRobert: @debeers $AAPL $BOOT $GM For a while I have. been discussing the power of an early cycle recovery. Huge liquidity. World wide friendly feds tailwind. Historically. low. rates. Multi year. cycle.just getting started and the charts bear it out. $XME $IYT. $XLI. $USO. nhs. Many extreme value names. getting rehydrated Reversion to the mean. The easiest money has been made. but still far from done. An infrastructure investment. awaits . Increased employment. with. better. wages. More discretional spending. as we escape Covid confinement. Huge. boost to the economy with historic growth ahead Inflation is a byproduct of a hot economy and will certainly. need to be addressed.
- debeers: @bobbybwana $AAPL $BOOT $GM - ARCB (wait for DE to show it has more oomph), if you ask nicely, maybe @bRobert will show you others. The reason $ARCB is a safe play is that from here you have another 22%-25%up.
- traderbren: $AAPL - nearing the gap at 127.92 on the downside.
- joelsg1: $AAPL Major overreaction to MS axe Katy Huberty slight price downgrade to 155 from 164, stock bounced off 50d at 126.5, but probably headed there anyway with other FAANGs. Sitting on numbhands, as long from below.
- bRobert: @joelsg1 $AAPL 13/5 bear cross yesterday. WEEKLY. RSI. divergence caution flag Down sloping despite higher stock highs Still stretched. 200WEEK bungee cord
- joelsg1: @bRobert $AAPL You're right, of course. Prefer a bigger bounce to lighten, but may not get wish. Probably the biggest source of funds in this market, so there's that too.
- bRobert: @joelsg1 $AAPL A Great set up coming down the road. No. guessing
- mradams0621: $AAPL indicator says bull trap in process today
- Ern: @mradams0621 $AAPL Mradams, thank you for your post, could you share your thought process to come to this conclusion. " Bull trap for $AAPL " I am studding the chart and I do not see it.
- mradams0621: @Ern $AAPL I'm just guessing like everyone else on which way the market is headed next for the week. @Dan at one time taught the importance of knowing what "mode" you are in at any given time. Aggressive buy? Profit protection? or Watch ...
- JosephM: $AAPL...sold. I give up on that one. When $QQQ firms up, revisit.
- michaeltan: $AAPL has had an amazing ER last week and it is kind of weird that the stock is down a bit. Some negativity around Epic vs. AAPL and EU vs. AAPL can be the cause of that. The news over the weekend what is relevant in my opinion is that Warren Buffet during Berkshire's ER was very positive about AAPL and CEO Tim Cook. $AAPL and the iPhone business are undervalued. With AAPL I have a longer time horizon and I am long in the stock.
- scottrades: Leaders look weak here. $AMZN, $AAPL, $MSFT $FB, etc.
- bRobert: @michaeltan $AAPL Just a matter of. time. Look at the 200% un from 2019. to the high. or 100% 1 year. run. WEEKLY. consolidation of that. big. move. Distance above the. 200W. is. still stretched. There is a bearish. RSI. divergence. caution flag. on the WEEKLY. Lower. highs RSI. Down sloping. Time heals all wounds. Long term. bullish.
- bRobert: @scottrades $AMZN $AAPL $MSFT $FB Either. or. market. $FB. $GOOGL. extended They travel in. packs.
- debeers: $AAPL-decided to be out until it closes above 134.50. If the earnings aren't enough to justify higher prices, then only a spectacular new product should.
Last March, amid the darkest days of the pandemic, I asserted in this space that the market had gifted investors a rare opportunity to buy tech's five giants -- Alphabet, Amazon.com($AMZN), Apple($AAPL), Facebook($FB), and Microsoft($MSFT) -- on the ...
- debeers: $EL- Here's what is expected from the company and here's where the analysts have positioned themselves: 1st-What is expected is 3.94B/ 1.32 per share 2nd- 19 analysts have it as a strong buy/ 6 have it as a buy/0 have it as a sell It reports BEFORE market open on Monday May 3rd. LONG. it is up 18.54% year to date.($AAPL is down .40) Estee has made or exceeded estimates for the last 7 out of 8 times Staying long through earnings because, if anything you will be showing more skin in the next 3 months than you have in the last three which will require more skincare and more makeup. SHORT FORM: looking for a beat and a raise.
- bobbybwana: @debeers $EL $AAPL $EL Hope so. Also long into earnings. Thanks for your input @debeers.
- debeers: @bobbybwana $EL $AAPL -Could get a little wild out there.Fair warning
- Pokersmith: $QCOM, $SWKS, $AAPL et al......Smartphone Recovery Continues with Shipments Up 25.5% in the First Quarter of 2021, According to IDC The pace of recovery for the smartphone market accelerated in the first quarter of 2021 (1Q21) with 25.5% year-over-year shipment growth. According to preliminary data from the International Data Corporation (IDC) Worldwide Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker, smartphone vendors shipped nearly 346 million devices during the quarter. The strong growth came from all regions with the greatest gains coming from China and Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan and China). As the two largest regions globally, accounting for half of all global shipments, these regions experienced 30% and 28% year-over-year growth, respectively.
DAN: Good morning. Strong open in store. I just posted this on twitter.
Strong earnings in several stocks, but what I really like are the ones that are popping out of volatility squeezes.
Check $GNRC $CAT $FANG - I have positions.
$AAPL -- if it br ...
- ScottT: Sold $MRNA Calls on early pop. Re-entered the trade on PB to the 8 DMA. Bought $CAT and $AAPL weeklies on PB.
- Docoof: $AAPL just turned red — $AMZN too
- Pokersmith: @Docoof $AAPL Hitting the 10 day ema ...Another bearish outside day.....so far
- JosephM: $AAPL $AMAT $XME Struggling and frustrated might be an understatement.
- Pokersmith: BofA Securities Raises Apple's ($AAPL) Price Target to $160 From $155 on Adjusted EPS Estimates, Strong iPhone Revenue
- mopick: @Pokersmith $AAPL, can you believe that Goldman had a sell on this stock, price down to $80. They reversed themselves today.
- chunlow: @mopick $AAPL GS-"...we wre clearly wrong." MS-"...performance borders on unbelievable."
- debeers: $AAPL-Regarding the Goldman reverse on the stock- i have no idea how the rest of you feel but, as for me, i admire folks who can admit mistakes. Its what separates the real winners from the narcissists. I didn't understand the tank but since they were determined to punish $AAPL, they made it easy to buy on the PB.LONG
- scottrades: #Earnings Popcorn Ready... $AAPL $FB $QCOM $F $TDOC $EBAY $NOW $LOGI $MGM $ALGN $HOLX $CCS $ORLY $GRUB $OPK $AUY $URI $TWOU $MTH $CAKE $NLY $EXR $AMED $UCTT $AR $MOH $EQIX $NOVA $OVV $CYH $AFL $MTDR $MXL $ICAD $AGI $CLR $CREE $AVT $AVTR $INVH $CDE $MHO
- WWWilly: @scottrades $AAPL $FB $QCOM $F $TDOC $EBAY $NOW $LOGI $MGM $ALGN $HOLX $CCS $ORLY $GRUB $OPK $AUY $URI $TWOU $MTH $CAKE $NLY $EXR $AMED $UCTT $AR $MOH $EQIX $NOVA $OVV $CYH $AFL $MTDR $MXL $ICAD $AGI $CLR $CREE $AVT $AVTR $INVH $CDE $MHO #Earnings Thanks, don't forget the melted butter !
- debeers: @Lou_O not quite yet--on$AAPL
- Docoof: $AAPL Earnings: $1.40 per share vs. 99 cents per share Revenue: $89.58 billion vs. $77.36 billion Apple said it would increase its dividend by 7% to $0.22 per share and authorized $90 billion in share buybacks, which is significantly higher than last year’s $50 billion outlay and 2019′s $75 billion.
My eyes continue to be on those Leaders like $AAPL, $GOOGL, $TSLA, $FB, $MSFT, $NVDA and $AMZN as well as Metals and Mining Stocks. I’m also watching the $SMH stocks as I mentioned some of them in my video last night. We are also seeing $GDX h ...
- brynmark: $AAPL. If that Gorilla gets out of the way in this $135-136 range..we might get a pop...for the long team. Or does he know something?
- Docoof: All Red: $AAPL $GOOGL $FB $MSFT $TSLA $NVDA
- Hemal: $AAPL- Thoughts around earnings, AH 4/28/21. IM estimated to be about $5... https://youtu.be/F7jWLnftFyw via @YouTube
- Docoof: $AAPL commits $430 billion in US investments over five years The accelerated commitment will fund a new North Carolina campus and job-creating investments in innovative fields like silicon engineering and 5G technology $AAPL today announced an acceleration of its US investments, with plans to make new contributions of more than $430 billion and add 20,000 new jobs across the country over the next five years. Over the past three years, Apple’s contributions in the US have significantly outpaced the company’s original five-year goal of $350 billion set in 2018. Apple is now raising its level of commitment by 20 percent over the next five years, supporting American innovation and driving economic benefits in every state. This includes tens of billions of dollars for next-generation silicon development and 5G innovation across nine US states.
- DAN: Good morning. Futures are up a bit as we head into a very critical week of earnings. Many stocks are screaming higher and I'll continue to say that TINA is the reason. With no alternative to stocks, where is money to go? Money is like a rabbit -- ...
- wijimmy: @traderdl $CCIV $AAPL .,..$CCIV.....Really... I couldn't find any news and just bailed out at 22.69... nice trade for quick profit.... but feel like I was just left at the alter..
- scottrades: Some #Earnings to be aware of this week: $AAPL $TSLA $AMD $AMZN $MSFT $FB $NIO $BA $UPS $PINS $GE $SHOP $GOOGL $QCOM $XOM $F $MMM $ABBV $ACI $TWTR $X $SPOT $TDOC $CL $V $CAT $LLY $ENPH $SAND $OTIS $SWKS $CROX $MRK $RTX $MCD $SBUX $OSTK $BP $NXPI $DPZ $BMY $MA $GLW $CHKP
- ckonelli: @scottrades $AAPL $AMZN $GOOGL $MSFT all have earnings coming up next week moving along at the moment hopefully no major headlines today :)
- bRobert: $AAPL $145 - $150 with flag trigger Close $170+ longer Long LEAPS Earning 4/28
- DAN: $AAPL -- I just placed a buy-stop on $AAPL at $135.54 -- one penny above the weekly high. It'll expire in 90 minutes at the closing bell. I "think" that $AAPL is going to break out, but I'm only giving up $0.66 cents by waiting for confirmation rather than guessing. That seems like a pretty good trade off to me.
- bRobert: @DAN $AAPL speed bumps $137.50 /$142 should create small pullback bounces to add or enter Long LEAPS from below
- Henry: @DAN $AAPL End of day/week profit taking will kick in shortly
- ckonelli: @scottrades it is that time of the day I need your thoughts on $AAPL, $AMZN, $GOOGL, $MSFT bought calls yesterday up today. Should I take the profit These stocks look like they are going into an earnings run. I also am holding some stock
- scottrades: @ckonelli $AAPL $AMZN $GOOGL $MSFT They are all fine. I'm trying to stay involved but not overly aggressive.
- scottrades: My #Swing Notes: $SPY Green Day but lots of low volume moves. $QQQ Along the 8 but choppy. $IWM Watch 226.70 #Bitcoin Off the lows, but not out of the woods. $SMH Support at 241 $XME Setting up. $AAPL Going sideways. $AMZN Support at 3300. $MSFT In trend. $GOOGL Still working. I bought some back. $PYPL Holding the 21 EMA. $AMAT Above the 8EMA Support at 128. $ICHR Right against the slope. $FCX Working $CLF Good volume $STLD Watch 52.75 $X Watch 24 $BOOT Kicking off an Earnings Run? Earnings May 19 $MOS Setting up. $CVTA Holding the 8EMA $ASO Right up against the Upper Trendline $BKE Moved up but on low volume $SLM Nice move off the low.
$AAPL -- earnings next week.
$NET -- breakout today. Forum stock. Seems like it needs to confirm this 9% move with a pullback that holds. Where’s the upside if you buy right now -- nearly 10% higher? The later you buy, the less upside there ...
- grcjr: $AAPL product announcements yesterday. I'm not in line for any of the new products. I'm thinking that the rush for products this past year cannot continue if a return to work and school takes off. A lot of new products were sold this past year. Can the numbers continue? Earnings next week, April 28 after the close. I'll be looking at their projections.
- ckonelli: @grcjr $AAPL the only thing that I have read is that $AAPL is providing all schools with IPADS in some type of large contract. Also most cities believe that we will be back in a remote or remote hybrid model again in the fall . Here in NYC we are still mostly remote and the $AAPL stores still have lines
- grcjr: @ckonelli $AAPL - thanks for the reply
- DAN: @debeers $LAD $RH Sigh. I'm actually not. I closed all of my positions before leaving for Mexico...except for $AAPL. Should have kept $RH instead. Ugh. ;-)
- ckonelli: $AMZN $MSFT $AAPL $GOOGL nice moves from this mornings low - short term trades - have a long term stock position
- Docoof: CNBC just mentioned $GS maintains a Sell rating on $AAPL with a price target of $83.00
- traderbren: @Docoof $GS $AAPL - yep, they've held a sell rating for a long time, and have been wrong for even longer. That said, a broken clock is right twice a day.....so they may eventually be proven right down the road. Long a core position from lower levels.
- kbrowe: @Docoof $GS $AAPL If $AAPL gets down to $83, the market would be in a big correction based on it's weight in all the major averages. Then, look out below.
- Docoof: @Docoof $NFLX —Make that big pump for FAANG: $FB $AAPL $AMZN $NFLX $GOOGL
$AAPL has their “Spring Loaded Event” today and it just happens to be 4/20, so one would imagine they are announcing their new iBong...which is a Cannabis Smoking Device that plays rasta music and allows you to buy and sell Bitcoin. Kidd ...
DAN: Good morning. Just a general note about market conditions.
I tend to start any assessment of market conditions with a simple question: "From where things are here, how much potential upside is there?" Now, there is no way to quantify t ...
- Momentariness: @DAN $FUTU $CVNA $VSTO $ETSY $NKE $FIVE $DECK $AAPL $TSLA Excellent post. I think a lot of us amateurs would appreciate it when an experienced traders enters a day trade. It would assist us in learning entry points. I seem to enter a day trade too late.
- DAN: @Momentariness $FUTU $CVNA $VSTO $ETSY $NKE $FIVE $DECK $AAPL $TSLA I agree. Here's the challenge with that. If I post something I am doing with a very tight timeframe like a day trade, the most inexperienced will be the most likely to enter late, a ...
- Cjauger: @DAN $FUTU $CVNA $VSTO $ETSY $NKE $FIVE $DECK $AAPL $TSLA I am learning that cash is a position, thank you @dan. I had positions in $TSLA and $SQ, I was stopped out. @Dan, would you walk us through your $TSLA trade today in today's strategy session. How do you enter the position all the way to 70% of your account, and how do you place your stops? With as much detail as possible. Thank you for considering
- Momentariness: @DAN $FUTU $CVNA $VSTO $ETSY $NKE $FIVE $DECK $AAPL $TSLA That would be great @Dan. It's all about learning. I also entered a day trade with $CHTR today, got in at 648.28 at 11:06. If you could review that entry as well, that would be super.
- Cjauger: @DAN $FUTU $CVNA $VSTO $ETSY $NKE $FIVE $DECK $AAPL $TSLA Perfect, @dan, thank you. Also mention how you use VWAP
- scottrades: Big Tech leaders are strong. $AAPL $MSFT as well
- Docoof: @scottrades $AAPL $MSFT $MSFT also ath
- scottrades: $AAPL looks buyable here for a starter. You'd want an initial stop around 3% down.
- scottrades: My #SS Notes: Buckle Up for a potential breakout in $BKE.. $SPY Quiet Day and that's OK. Earnings Season is back! Watch those dates. $QQQ BAck to the 8EMA #Bitcoin Close to the 50 Day. Biden working on Regs. $AAPL Building a handle. $AMZN Started strong, closed weak $GOOGL Still in trend. $SQ Holding the 50 Day. $FUTU Good opening volume and strong close. $NFLX Watch that slope. $MX Nice volume. $XRT Keep an eye on Retail. $BOOT Watch 69.40 $FOXF Trades a little wide. $MTDR Watch 25.75 $X Reversed off the highs $NUE Tight along the 8EMA. $VSTO Good volume. $FANG Watch 81.45 $TMHC Watch 32.70 $NMM Another shipper with good volume today.
- Ajax4Hire: @Pokersmith $TSLA #Mercedes-Benz #EV epiphany; Mercedes-Benz is making a $TSLA-Tesla also? Wonder when $F-Ford will start making a Tesla? The Nissan Tesla is like driving an aluminium beer can. You can $GOOGL that on your $AAPL iPhone. When a brand become a verb.
As you see $AAPL is right on top of it's first hour of 2021
One way I play a Stock I like from this chart is to BUY when Price makes an Hourly CLOSE above the FIRST hour of the YEAR and set my stop for a CLOSE Below the first Hour of the Year
In The ...
- Pokersmith: @tartan $AAPL Any way to backtest that theory ? Would be interesting. Do you have a record of the outcomes OF those trades ?
- tartan: @Pokersmith $AAPL Not on the yearly I use the Monthly often Mainly on the FANG stocks $AAPL, $AMZN, $GOOG, $MSFT, $NVDA, $NFLX, $TSLA, $BABA Within the first day or two of a month I will usually be watching one of these and play them No records but it does work but just about any mechanism one uses on this group works
- Bridget: @tartan $AAPL that is a pretty narrow range of your buy point to stop point. Using an hourly candle from 4 months ago.
- tartan: @Bridget $AAPL I pointed out the yearly because that is where $AAPL is at The Monthly is the one that is fun and when the Monthly and Yearly meet it is an eye catcher $NVDA first Hour of April was also right on top of the first hour of the year That catches your eye pretty easily when you have this chart set up And April has been good for $NVDA with very little downside risk
- bRobert: @dmurphy68 $nndm $ARKK WEEKLY is still quite bullish Digesting the huge run Big Cup base Time + Patient watching will lead to more $$$ This is a spec Not $AAPL $MSFT Always focus on what is working Now with watchful alerts to other things to catch your eye later
- Pokersmith: @bRobert $nndm $ARKK $AAPL $MSFT if I may add something... it's an Israeli stock. I put this and chinese companies in the "grain of salt , not an American company, caveat emptor " category. Do your dd
- zimzala: @Pokersmith $nndm $ARKK $AAPL $MSFT $INMD as well. The post on $NNDM sound like a lot of members not thinking it would pull back as much as it has and are in from higher levels.
- Henry: @Pokersmith $MGA I need to free up some money and buy this stock. There are rumors that $AAPL and LG? are going to team together and have MGA build their car.
- Pokersmith: @Henry $MGA $AAPL Yes Sir, that is correct..... LG, Magna International Joint Venture Reportedly Closing in on Deal with Apple For Electric Vehicle Production Apple(AAPL) is close to signing a deal with a joint venture between LG Electronics and Magna International(MGA) for the potential production of Apple's(AAPL) early electric vehicle models, The Korea Times reported Tuesday, citing an unnamed source. The venture, currently known as LG Magna e-Powertrain, and the iPhone maker are reportedly still in negotiations over final details. LG refused to comment, according to the report, which added that a prototype of an Apple(AAPL) electric vehicle is due in early 2024.
- Henry: @Pokersmith $MGA $AAPL I think that was reported in a So Korea newspaper last week.
- debeers: @Pokersmith $MGA -With all due respect, this has nothing to do with the new CEO and everything to do with a possible $AAPL hookup. This was a lazyass review by $CS who can ill afford any more screwups.
- Pokersmith: @debeers $MGA $AAPL agreed
- Docoof: $AAPL announces April 20 Apple event
- Docoof: $AAPL new HOD
- bRobert: $AAPL Fresh WEEKLY 5/13 cross joins the daily one ($122. entry trigger) $137 speed bump soon Long term.............$200+ $FNGU 5/13 cross at $29 Doubl bottom W trigger $44 shorter term $65 longer
- cp: On Monday I chose between $TSLA and $AAPL. Chose the latter. Ha... damn it
- cp: I’m hoping $AAPL can get to $150
|Stock Price||$USD 146.87|
Apple Inc designs, manufactures, & markets mobile communication & media devices, personal computers, & portable digital music players, & sells a variety of related software, services, accessories, networking solutions, & third-party digital content.Request Video of AAPL
Already a member? Sign in here.
- Apple Inc: Out of consolidation to the downsideBy Bridget July 8th, 2015
- Apple testing support at the 21 day moving averageBy Josh December 18th, 2013
- A look at Apple Inc. in the Post-Icahn Tweet Period (NASDAQ:AAPL)By Dan August 14th, 2013
- Apple Inc.: The 200-Day Moving Average CeilingBy Dan August 6th, 2013
- Apple Inc implied volatility dissipating as shares trickle higher (NASDAQ:AAPL)By Josh August 2nd, 2013
- Apple finding support right above prior lowBy Josh June 28th, 2013
- Apple firming up at the 50 day moving average.By Josh June 7th, 2013
- October 28th, 2021 - 2021 Q4 Earnings
- $USD 8.00 113.94%
- $USD 9.20 14.48%
- $USD 6.87 13.54%
- $USD 7.40 -168.76%
- $USD 26.29 -31.49%
- $USD 13.68 -26.94%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 82,200 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (82,200) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!