Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL)
Old Forum Content for AAPLMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- lostsheep: @ScottT $TSLA FAANGT catching a bid With $AAPL $AMZN $FB reporting by weeks end the market can levitate
Today (um, yeah, that's wrong, it's on Wednesday) marks the initial episode of "Mr. Bezos goes to Washington". Virtually, of course, along with several experienced Congressional testifiers (the heads of $AAPL, $FB and $GOOGL). The appearan ...
$AAPL -- Big run since last earnings. Careful here. How much higher can it go?
$AMZN - Same issue. Big run...how much higher?
$FB -- Solid ceiling and weak now. Pick ‘em.
$TSLA -- waiting for S&P 500 listing?
$XHB -- Allow the stocks t ...
Just think-if you did nothing more than bet on Molina, you'd be up over 35% year to date. Better than $AAPL and $MSFT.
SHORT FORM: Putting my chips where CHIP is.
- Scotjoynt: @DAN $DPZ $SPX $DJI $DJT $NDX $GLD $GOLD $FNV $CLOU $CRM $MSFT $AUDC $CIEN $AAPL $XRT $OLLI $LULU $FIVE $CMG $AMZN $RH $SMH $INTC $TSM $SWKS $IPHI Hi Dan, when you mention you personally buy some of these for your pension/long term, do you put stops on those also to protect those funds to some extent? I have been but got stopped out some planned long term holds in tech when some dropped Friday AM open, so too tight.
- scottrades: Some #Earnings to he aware of this week: $AMZN $AAPL $AMD $FB $SHOP $BA $PFE $MCD $UPS $MMM $PYPL $HAS $GE $SPOT $V $APHA $EBAY $MA $SBUX $RTX $AZN $F $SAP $QCOM $CNC $MO $XOM $PG $ABBV $GOOG $TDOC $RPM $GILD $NOW $KHC $DXCM $BUD $CLF $PINS $ANTM $WING
- ikkyu000: $AAPL May be finding support at the bottom B-band/ 50 MA.
- Ajax4Hire: @grcjr $MU $INTC $MU sells to cellphones manufactures as well. DRAM and Flash both used in all Cellphones. Same/similar DRAM used in PC/laptop Same flash used in Solid-State Drives used in PC/laptop. But cellphone market is waaaaaay bigger. Every iPhone, iPad, Android, tablet, Huawei device uses DRAM and Flash. $MU will go down when $AAPL phone sales go down.
- Bwhitty: $AMZN $MSFT $AAPL Popping back above their open print.
- Bert953: @Bwhitty $MSFT $AAPL bounced off 50dMA, but $AMZN bouncing off no real support level so is more suspect. Im not trading ahead of the weekend today, only using paper account & I wont even open my trading account today. Thats called sitting on my hands (hope I dont need to pass wind - LOL)
- Bwhitty: @Bert953 $MSFT $AAPL $AMZN Won't claim to know why but I have noticed that $AMZN makes lines in the middle of nowhere.
- Bert953: #True confessions - opened my trading acct to close the 1 position I had in $FNGD, then closed it down immediately to avoid temptation. My plan is not to buy ahead of the weekend especially as the news flow on covid & China are disquieting. In paper acct, I bought spreads on $MSFT $NFLX $TSLA $AAPL $MRNA. Bought stock $AZEK $SNAP $GAN $WPM. most are bouncing off 50dMA. $AZEK is IPO that looks like it has legs.
$AAPL -- earnings.
$XRT -- Working really well.
$OLLI -- Watching this for next week. Alert $109.85
$LULU -- Basing here. Any pullback is likely a good entry. Breakout above $340 starts another move higher. Alert $330 AND $310
$FIVE -- ...
- Bwhitty: $AAPL eyeing the 20 day.
- bRobert: @Bwhitty $AAPL $AAPL of your eye
- Bwhitty: $AAPL looking for entry
- captron: @Bwhitty $AAPL Experience trading AAPL has taught me there is not a bad entry point for it. Some better but they all grow with time. My largest position.
- Bwhitty: @captron $AAPL In at 379.40 with stop at 375.
- captron: @Bwhitty $AAPL That's pretty tight. If I were buying here I would put it at or just below the 8Eavg, 372.14. It has not been down there for awhile. Just my thoughts.If you can plot the average and look at the daily you will see what i mean. Hope this helps.
- shoredriver: @captron $AAPL ...Think you are wasting your time...and time is the most important asset anyone has...
- Bwhitty: @shoredriver $AAPL care to elaborate?
- captron: @shoredriver $AAPL Waisting my time how. I don't follow.
- Bwhitty: @captron $AAPL Thx I am be a little too tight. As close as I am watching it right now I might get out and back in. Once it is stable I'll go a little looser.
- Bwhitty: @captron $AAPL Hopefully not trolling. There is a pattern.
- BocaRick: @Orange-Green $LEN $TOL $AUDC $CODX $STNE $MU ??? #GS says sell $AAPL PT 299 Big tech selling off $QQQ off 1.5% and hitting a lot of stocks
- Bwhitty: @shoredriver $AAPL Your keyboard broke? You have something to share with the class?
- bla00109: @Bwhitty $AAPL Agree that this is nice PB entry at 20 MA. Bt some at 379 and stop set at 368 (3%).
- zman: @bla00109 $AAPL Adding here to a 10% profitable position
- Bwhitty: @bla00109 $AAPL Garbed some in a different account at 377.90 with a stop at 372. If drops to much further that would be really out of character.
- vatradergreg: Engaging $AAPL here/stop in the 372 area. The QQQ's are moving down on lower than average volume. Just looking for a quick pop but might not get it. Earnings next week.
- ikkyu000: $AAPL Dip on Stochastics has always been shallow to around 50 since May, but it's broken below today.
- lostsheep: @ikkyu000 $AAPL $ MSFT I can't help look at the earnings numbers on $MSFT vs price appreciation over the last year and think it is fully valued for the moment. Money may look elsewhere for growth now. $AAPL will get a grapefruit sized earnings estimate to hit and beat but is it already there???
- scottto_2: $AAPL - This is the first time it's hit the 20-day since April. Great opportunity or rolling over? Only the future knows.
- champ: @Angdionk $AMZN ---- The first bounce usually doesn't hold, we will see, test bounce, maybe watch $AAPL, for a little more help on market direction, in the tech sector.
- Angdionk: @champ $AMZN $AAPL thanks
- champ: @Angdionk $AMZN $AAPL ---- Both are trying but the close is in play today....just a lot of CopyCat traders in these stocks, looking for a nice move into the close. A lot of fingers are on the triggers, for both the Bulls and the Bears....my #guess is... because the $SPY made a new high today, off of that March low, direction could be leaning lower, for the close today....but you never know, stay focused because traders are going to find-out real soon, the close is in play, for sure, the Markets could even hold around these levels. ......$AAPL just had a little negative, per Axios. ......I also believe $AMZN is going to have a tradable bounce at some point, before earnings but that is 5-trading days from now ....that could happen at anytime but I'm guessing that might happen on Monday or Tuesday.
- bRobert: @HGIGuy $ENPH Right now , too many ;) However I am very concentrated in a few . eg $GDX $AAPL $MSFT $TLT $TMO etc I bought a VERY large chunk of $GDX LEAP calls on the crash lows I have a bit more time available to supervise this summer and have increased my positions I post a lot of set ups I don't own them all although I stand behind them with my money back guarantee. I will refund any money a member has paid me directly ,, for a failed trade ;)
- Mikev200: @bRobert $ENPH $GDX $AAPL $MSFT $TLT $TMO hahaha... great refund policy!
- HGIGuy: @bRobert $ENPH $GDX $AAPL $MSFT $TLT $TMO Thanks. I only ask because of the number of times you comment about holding a position from lower. I go nuts just following a few positions properly, so I wanted any tips from a master juggler. Can't beat that guarantee - do you take Venmo? LOL
- bRobert: @HGIGuy $ENPH $GDX $AAPL $MSFT $TLT $TMO VENMO for tips. ;). Again many positions are small, or at least started that way $SAM. $MED $ALGN. $MELI $NTES. $CWH.
- DAN: $AAPL -- Still holding at the 8-day EMA in a pretty solid uptrend. Earnings are next week, so this stock is likely to stay strong into 7/30.
$AAPL -- 8-day EMA defining buy points.
$NFLX -- still has some work to do to soak up all the supply from that big drop.
$GOOGL -- All time high.
$FNV -- up 10%
$GOLD -- coming out of a handle in a C&H pattern. Would keep a stop bel ...
- Reif99: Interesting the Nasdaq is up 1% with $NFLX, $FB, $GOOG, $AAPL or $MSFT all either down or barely even
- joelsg1: $AAPL Had sold calls 20 bucks below expiring today against long term stock position; decided to buy them back. Painful, but regaining control of optioned shares for move higher.
- traderdl: $AAPL above VWAP
- mercury6s: @traderdl $AAPL that could pump the whole market
- traderdl: $AAPL +1 from VWAP post
- champ: @bRobert $TSLA $AAPL --- #OT and #Political....Robert here you go again, stepping into the $hit again, with your Political-BS...Elections, Agriculture, POTUS's base, relations with China, European union, better manners. ......I guess you believe what you think, however sometimes I believe, that you are out there...really high, in space somewhere.
Forexpro: Re: $AAPL
One of the keys to Apple's success over the years has been the company's Treasury function, which so far as I can tell brilliantly takes advantage of a ramshackle international tax structure to minimize the amount that it ren ...
- CraigReynolds: @Forexpro $AAPL You sure know how to hit the nail of its head and straight. When it comes down to most anything, "follow the money". Of course, from any one background, Conservative or Liberal European, China, America, what do they/us define as Justice. In the final tabulation, it is the money it seems. Amazing clubs the 5 or 6 dominating Companies can swing these days.
- DAN: Good morning. Futures are up this morning, with the Dow set to open up 500 points. If you recall in last night's Strategy Session, we looked at the Dow-30 and saw that the squeeze was setting up for a pretty dramatic pop. I think we're seeing this ...
- bRobert: @champ $TSLA $AAPL $hit #OT #Political Yo need to relax I wasn't expressing a political view of US policy or politics I was looking at the perspective from China and the European union . I don't plan on discussing personal political views on this forum unless part of a friendly discussion among "friends" who aren't bent out of shape with a difference in opinion . In fact they welcome it
- kycol: @CraigReynolds #metoo I had beautiful profits going; went to the bank & did some errands; came back & found the pullback. I generally don’t leave 2x or 3x on as a swing trade, example $FNGU, it was up huge & I planned on closing EOD, had a loose stop & was stopped out. I’ll put $AAPL, $MSFT & $FNGU back on for expected earnings run. I’ll be out of $FNGU by close of business though.
- CraigReynolds: @kycol $FNGU $AAPL $MSFT $FGNU #metoo Understand. The afternoon was something yesterday. Was not around either.
- bRobert: @golfmaniac $QQQ $BYND this is a partial hedge at best to a robust tech. portfolio. Long term trades. $AAPL $FB. etc.
Suppose a call owner owns 1 $AAPL Apr 580 contract. On Friday afternoon, $AAPL is at 583, and has been volatile. The market maker's bid, which should be almost precisely $3, since there is virtually no time value left, is actually 2.85. Rather than ...
- bRobert: @charles23phelps $TSLA The election is just around the corner Patience may. be their best move. They have a lot of that If anything, they may tinker with agriculture. purchases. and hammer at POTUS's base . I don't think they have any desire to mess with $TSLA $AAPL right now In many respects the European union might like to have more favorable relations with China and put some pressure /sense of competition on the US. in order to encourage better manners.
- Henry: $AAPL Spoiller alert Dan Ives of Webush is about to tell the guy with 3 names that his pt is $450
- Amykris: @Henry $AAPL the guy with three names.... hilarious
- zimzala: @JJJ $FNGU $TWTR - 12.89% $TSLA - 12.17% $AAPL- 9.99% $FB - 9.82% $GOOGL - 9.74% $BABA - 9.55% $NFLX - 9.18% $AMZN - 9.15% $BIDU - 8.97% $NVDA - 8.55%
- DAN: @JJJ $FNGU $FB $AMZN $AAPL $NFLX $GOOGL
- joelsg1: $AAPL I had sold 365 calls expiring Friday a way's back, will probably exercise, so rather than buying back, treating as stock replacement and thus bought 395 in money calls expiring after earnings
- JJJ: @DAN $FNGU $FB $AMZN $AAPL $NFLX $GOOGL ....@dan thank you , i was pretty sure that was it but it is 3X and im checking if they use options to achieve this....i'd rathe own the stocks
- bRobert: $WORK $QRVO $SWKS $ILMN $TMO $AAPL $LOW $HD Paper cuts $UNH Better than most today Earnings 7/15 $BYND Short partial post profits Adding on a failed bounce to 50d /pullback $100 potential H&S target $FB Long term bull LEAP calls from bellow Covered calls Doing nothing wrong $280/$330 $MSFT Look for bounce closer to 20d rinse repeat add wit bounce/stop just below $MRVL $50 target $NVDA $475+ breakout/pullback /retest Look for the bounce
....$AAPL, fell back $18.00 off of HOD.
....$COUP, fell back $29.00 off of HOD.
....$FSLY, fell back $13.00...
....$DOCU, fell back $21.00...
....$DDOG, fell back $12.00.....
...........Day-Trades, long and short were both in play today, for both no ...
- kycol: $AAPL try again; here's my char; 5-minute, high squeeze
- bRobert: @kycol $AAPL Funny. You use a 5minute chart. I use a 5 YEAR chart. Slightly different perspectives ;)
- KenB0707: @kycol $AAPL $MSFT I noticed on other earnings calendars that $MSFT will report after market close on 7/22. Was there a change?
- Forexpro: @KenB0707 $AAPL $MSFT Hi, KenB0707, From news.microsoft.com: REDMOND, Wash. — July 8, 2020 — Microsoft Corp. will publish fiscal year 2020 fourth-quarter financial results after the close of the market on Wednesday, July 22, 2020, on the Microsoft Investor Relations website at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Investor/. A live webcast of the earnings conference call will be made available at 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time. All the best!
SHORT FORM-$NVDA got an unexpected boost from $AAPL who finally decided that it didn't need intel for its phones--m it would make its own chips. LONG NVDA
- lostsheep: $AAPL an upgrade pt 400 and talk of some additional stimulus always appreciated by the markets https://finance.yahoo.com/news/mcconnell-opens-door-more-stimulus-222744325.html
- bRobert: @lostsheep $AAPL $450 technical target Overweight leap calls
- Wykeman: $AAPL Strong here. Long. Looks like 400 sooner than later.
- Ajax4Hire: @Allen $CODX $CODX - CoDiagnostics, Inc looks seductive, but 27M shares total outstanding and 53M shares traded on Thu,May14th, exhaustion day; 200% of all shares traded that day(every share traded twice in one day!?! like $AAPL trading 8Billion shares in one day, 57X daily average volume) The real issue is: Technically, 100% of all shares upside-down now. I am waiting for next bounce off 50day-MA. Patience is a warrior greatest weapon. Picture from Jun25th,Thu
- bRobert: $VEEV. $WIX. $AAPL. $CMG. $PYPL. $ZM $NVDA. others If you have a crack team of employees like this , you don't have to sit in front of a computer screen all day. They do the hard work for you
- kycol: $AAPL earnings 30 July after market; $MSFT earnings 16 July after market; I expect earnings runs on both — long
- bRobert: $SWKS WEEKLY C&H $200 target Look for pb/bounces closer to support OR retest/bounces above $135 breakout area The $AAPL of $AAPL 's eye
- grcjr: $INTC $AAPL $MU $CMCSA - $INTC was downgraded by Goldman from Neutral to Sell with price target Cut to $54 from $65. Seems the market does not care. Stock trading down 0.02%, trading at $59.11. News pundits claimed a couple reasons. 1> " $AAPL moving to own chips." This should have been baked in for months. 2> "PC sales are off?. Hmmm. Many I know indicate that they have increased corporate purchases of PCs/laptops to support work at home. Also personal purchases to support game playing as new games need more memory and faster CPUs/GPUs. These machines and apps need more network bandwidth. Watch for personal purchases to support remote education . One time boost? Definitely we have seen a boost but as the virus continues I believe that a second/third round of purchases as less capable pre-covid PCs need to be upgraded/replaced.
- debeers: $AAPL/$AMZN/$FB/$GOOG--The chief executives of the four U.S. tech giants - Amazon.com, Facebook, Alphabet's Google and Apple - will testify before the U.S. Congress on July 27th as part of an ongoing antitrust probe into the companies. Who won't be called?? Oh, that would be the CEO of Tesla i think they have finally given up on summoning the CEO of $TSLA as they have no idea of what to make of him and neither the R's or the D's want to risk losing any factory expansions. IMO. LONG
- bRobert: @gwenzee $AAPL It's not a baby anymore Middle aged with a soft middle ;) Owner from the teens
- Ashash: $AMZN is today the day it hits 3000? $AAPL will it hit an all time high today? only a couple dollars away
- Ashash: @debeers $TSLA $AMZN will hit 3000 before tsla hits 1500, $AAPL will break $372 before tsla hits 1500. if they don't hit it today they will likely next week. long all three though think $TSLA is due for a pause given its move over last couple days.
- champ: @Ashash $TSLA $AMZN $AAPL ----- Traders look at % numbers..$TSLA, is up 7% and $AMZN is up 1.3%, RHRN and with the same dollar amount in both,..... it is real easy to see which stock is out performing.
- debeers: @Ashash $TSLA $AMZN $AAPL -$TSLA doesn't have to hit 1500 in the next couple of days and i never read where anyone said it would. Nevertheless, whatever the market does in the next couple of months, i think it does hit that figure the minute the trucks ramp because once a truck is purchased, a lifetime of free fuel with a lighter body is exactly for what the land trannies will look.it has never and will never be a stock for the faint of heart. Consider it the seasoning on a portfolio and, unless you are in your 20's probably not your main dish IMO.
- debeers: @champ $TSLA $AMZN $AAPL -its nice to have a facts guy to back up a Peter Lynch girl. Thanks
- Ashash: @debeers $TSLA $AMZN $AAPL this girl has been trading for over 30 years :) past performance in a stock doesn't always predict future performance. anyhow, we can see who is right in a week or so... if you look back someone was questioning TSLA last week and I mentioned it will hit all time highs this week.
- champ: @Ashash $TSLA $AMZN $AAPL --- Real nice, what I would really like to know is,... what is the closing price on the $SPY @ 312.20, RHRN, going to be on the close today, that number moves a lot of stocks, that were on or near their ATH's. Obviously the markets would like to have this current level, higher on the close. However certain stock will Outperform, no matter what the $SPY does. .....$DJIA, up 126 points, flash highs most always fall back. However my guess is, these current levels should hold.
- gwenzee: $AAPL When have we ever seen AAPL unchanged for the day?????
- bRobert: @gwenzee $AAPL At inflection points Long term bull Short term Hedged
- captron: @gwenzee $AAPL I am guessing on the 12th of Never.
- gwenzee: @bRobert @captron $AAPL I am now up over 2900% on this baby. Simply love it!!!
- Rjeletrik: @gwenzee $AAPL have a nice safe weekend sweetheart!
- gwenzee: @Rjeletrik $AAPL So happy to hear from you. Was thinking that you had forgotten all about me. You have a safe weekend, too. Fly that flag and stand proud for America!!!
- Richlion1: @captron $AAPL lol
- bRobert: Look for the usual suspects to take center stage with an exponential rise i infections These will work longer than you think until they don't. $ZM. CLOUDS. eg. $SHOP. $1000 target 1 $WIX. $NOW .$AYX $ZS. $ETSY $NFLX $PTON. $AMZN $AAPL .$OSTK ($45) $W $170 $TTWO (nice WEEKLY base) and a host of others Don't overthink it. take advantage of. pb/bounces
- traderdl: $AAPL red
- scottrades: @traderdl $AAPL News out they are re-closing stores.
$MSFT-it is my biggest holding because it isn't glam! It also outperforms $AAPL. Shows up, head down, never takes anyone else's lunch from the fridge. Love it
$CDW- need another risk that isn't a techie driven one. i picked this one.
$NAIL- for as l ...
- bRobert: @debeers $AAXN $AMRC $TIF $NVDA $NVAX $MSFT $AAPL $CDW $NAIL $TOL $PAAS. ;)
- Spotdog: @debeers $AAXN $AMRC $TIF $NVDA $NVAX $MSFT $AAPL $CDW $NAIL $TOL No mention of our painted pony??$ZBRA
|Stock Price||$USD 116.60|
Apple Inc designs, manufactures, & markets mobile communication & media devices, personal computers, & portable digital music players, & sells a variety of related software, services, accessories, networking solutions, & third-party digital content.Request Video of AAPL
Already a member? Sign in here.
- Apple Inc: Out of consolidation to the downsideBy Bridget July 8th, 2015
- Apple testing support at the 21 day moving averageBy Josh December 18th, 2013
- A look at Apple Inc. in the Post-Icahn Tweet Period (NASDAQ:AAPL)By Dan August 14th, 2013
- Apple Inc.: The 200-Day Moving Average CeilingBy Dan August 6th, 2013
- Apple Inc implied volatility dissipating as shares trickle higher (NASDAQ:AAPL)By Josh August 2nd, 2013
- Apple finding support right above prior lowBy Josh June 28th, 2013
- Apple firming up at the 50 day moving average.By Josh June 7th, 2013
- October 28th, 2020 - 2020 Q4 Earnings
- October 29th, 2020 - 2020 Q4 Earnings
- $USD 5.73 57.63%
- $USD 13.20 55.34%
- $USD 6.38 31.42%
- $USD 7.88 -17.00%
- $USD 19.59 -16.00%
- $USD 6.09 -15.06%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 74,900 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (74,900) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!