Antero Midstream Corporation (NYSE:AM)
Old Forum Content for AMMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- bRobert: $XLE Very bullish WEEKLY Top of range. Look for breakout >$78 Over 46% upside with sustained move above breakout Long $ETF and many components Ignore at your own risk. $AM nice pop
- champ: @bRobert $XLE $ETF $AM ---- $AM ...has #M&A-News...late on this one.
- bsafriet: @champ $AM $OKE $KMI $TRP $WMB. $WPZ In a post last Friday, you said that you were holding some of the pipelines. I sold most except for $TRP and $WMB in the June sell-off. Would like to re-enter the stronger ones. They are for the boss's retirement account. My choices are $AM $OKE $TRP $WMB $WPZ. Thinking about $KMI, but not sure they are ready for prime time yet, even with the dividend hikes they've promised. I would appreciate your assessment of the above and any suggestions of others I should consider. I missed the recovery and have been hesitant to re-enter at current levels and uncertainty surrounding the oil/gas markets. Txs in advance for the kindness of your reply.
- Bridget: I'm taking off a little early today. Notes: $SPY still in a channel, but in a downtrending channel. Same with $QQQ. Solar still holding up well. $TAN, $JKS $XME still slowly moving higher $XOP seems to have bottomed. Now it's basing $PSX is performing well. $IYT - higher highs, $AAL moving Pipelines are on a tear $AM $WPZ $WMB $OKS $OKE $ETE, possibly due to changes the administration is making regarding drilling rules. $NKE - if you aren't already in you're chasing $TTWO - at a good buy point $CC - breaking the downtrend $MU - sold off after earnings, will this now follow the rest of the semis $VFC - higher highs. Inverse head and shoulders on the weekly. Neckline around $58 $JD - double top $ETSY - flagging $BGCP - back up to its prior high Breakouts: $TWX $GNC $SSW $AXGN $TRUE
- Bridget: $AM another stock looking like it is breaking the downtrend. See the bullish divergence on the MACD on the weekly chart? Will likely wait until the 20DMA is above the 50DMA for confimation but this dividend paying stock looks like it is done going down.
|Stock Price||$USD 7.76|
American Greetings Corporation is engaged in the design, manufacture and sale of everyday and seasonal greeting cards and other social expression products.Request Video of AM
Already a member? Sign in here.
- October 30th, 2019 - 2019 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 16.43 132.89%
- $USD 8.59 92.10%
- $USD 9.45 60.12%
- $USD 225.45 -35.62%
- $USD 15.01 -20.31%
- $USD 554.05 -12.00%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 64,700 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (64,700) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!