Beyond Meat Inc. (NASDAQ:BYND)
Old Forum Content for BYNDMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Henry: $BYND went down at the open and is now rebounding. Volume already 20% of ave. vol
- Auto: $SDC $BYND working added
- traderbren: $BYND - an amazing appetite for alt-meat this morning.
- bogiedog1: @traderbren $BYND Has received so much press lately with all the packing plant problems. If it can clear $135, I think it can run even further.
- crank: $BYND like days of old.... huge premium for buy write strategy
- Amykris: $BYND on the weekly looks tasty!! Long from below. Stop is in place, but not that close, b/c on the weekly this is going higher
- grcjr: @Amykris $BYND - very much so.
- Amykris: @grcjr $BYND long fake meat and fake money!
- crank: @Amykris $BYND This stock is back in play.. Buy write strategy is a safe way to play and book profits.
- grcjr: @Amykris $BYND - I think of it as Protein, not Meat ... Vegetarian Protein.
$BYND -- Breaking to new high (since october)
$THO -- RV is the new timeshare.
$WGO -- These are momentum stocks.
$KR -- Starting to squirt out of a triangle/squeeze.
$CHGG -- Big power move. Use a weekly chart for reference. Look for $70 on this. ...
- AdrenalineTrade: $BYND meat shortages starting to appear in Canada. Wendy's running out of burgers. I think this will be a nice tail wind for this stock. Long on today's pullback @ 118.60
- Amykris: @AdrenalineTrade $BYND same long on today's pullback
- rverkamp: @AdrenalineTrade $BYND I added at the move above VWAP today. I agree with your thesis. Went to Wal-Mart yesterday and there wasn't any meat left to buy, so I believe people will try this product as well as long as they can keep up the supply chain.
- quickrun: @AdrenalineTrade $BYND Agree, I'm long 120 May call this morning, short the 115 puts.
- Henry: @AdrenalineTrade $BYND is putting in a hammer
- traderbren: #Watching -- $AKAM (gap above to be filled), $DPZ (long), $BABA (if it clears the 50dma and 8ema), $CVS, $NTNX, $PLMR, $ROKU (potential ER run), $BYND (if it clears the 200dma and continues to get a bid), $ENPH (long).
- PhilHarmonic: $BYND I bought this today because it moved up through the 200dma.....But also because if their is shortages of real meat, this meat substitute might experience increased sales. I've purchase this product from the food store, cooked it, and ate it.
- Brice: @PhilHarmonic $BYND How was it? The taste test, that is.
- Brock: @Brice $BYND it's really not bad at all. We have a vegetarian in the family so we tried it. Well, the boss is sitting here telling me she thinks they are good too, and she does the shopping soooo. Try one at almost any fast food place now.
- PhilHarmonic: @Brice $BYND It wasn't as good as meat, in my opinion. But it was ok if properly seasoned.
- gwenzee: @PhilHarmonic $BYND Did you use catsup or mustard?
- Junior1: @Brice $BYND overpriced and tastes like cardboard
- AdrenalineTrade: $BYND short @ 125.00
- Junior1: @AdrenalineTrade $BYND via Puts? broker has it HTB
- Motorman: $BYND 29% short interest
- kycol: $AAPL has lined up new a iMac refresh for 2020 that IS “ready to ship,” according to a reliable leaker...could appear “at any time,” but it doesn’t seem like Apple has nailed down release date just yet — according to Cult-of-Mac. I want one & today’s $BYND weekly calls will pay for it — thanks to the forum or I would have missed the run! I’ll be looking a 59-minute trade in the morning too! Long $AAPL; long $BYND weekly calls with tight stop.
- psa512: I wouldn't short $BYND until around $134. Look at weekly chart on the BB upper Band
- kycol: I’ll be watching $SMPL to see if it pops like $BYND what with the reported meat shortage;. Also, $K, with MorningStar Farms could see a rise & $KR is said to be dipping a toe. I’m sure there are others which I have no insight on.
- Herb: @scottrades $SHOP $ROKU $DIS $TSN $CVS $BYND $PYPL $SQ $ATVI $W $UBER $SRC $PINS $MRNA $REGN $L $JBLU $GOLD $ENPH $SWKS $SPCE $RACE $TTD $WAB $GM $PTON $ALK $ZNGA $TEVA $SYY $OXY $WYNN $NEM $PLUG $TWLO $TREE $LYFT $TMUS $WING $INSG $CHGG #Earnings Another of the gold streamers is $RGLD
- jr3345: $BYND - Moving up 4.5 off LOD. Earnings tomorrow AMC. long
- scottrades: $BYND trying to squeeze higher
- scottrades: @scottrades $BYND Thar she blows.
- Auto: $BYND Boom! added
- scottrades: Some #Earnings to be aware of this week: $SHOP $ROKU $DIS $TSN $CVS $BYND $PYPL $SQ $ATVI $W $UBER $SRC $PINS $MRNA $REGN $L $JBLU $GOLD $ENPH $SWKS $SPCE $RACE $TTD $WAB $GM $PTON $ALK $ZNGA $TEVA $SYY $OXY $WYNN $NEM $PLUG $TWLO $TREE $LYFT $TMUS $WING $INSG $CHGG
- Cokeman1959: @scottrades $SHOP $ROKU $DIS $TSN $CVS $BYND $PYPL $SQ $ATVI $W $UBER $SRC $PINS $MRNA $REGN $L $JBLU $GOLD $ENPH $SWKS $SPCE $RACE $TTD $WAB $GM $PTON $ALK $ZNGA $TEVA $SYY $OXY $WYNN $NEM $PLUG $TWLO $TREE $LYFT $TMUS $WING $INSG $CHGG #Earnings I thought $PZZA was sometime this week too.
- shoredriver: @Cokeman1959 $SHOP $ROKU $DIS $TSN $CVS $BYND $PYPL $SQ $ATVI $W $UBER $SRC $PINS $MRNA $REGN $L $JBLU $GOLD $ENPH $SWKS $SPCE $RACE $TTD $WAB $GM $PTON $ALK $ZNGA $TEVA $SYY $OXY $WYNN $NEM $PLUG $TWLO $TREE $LYFT .....$TMUS $WING $INSG $CHGG $PZZA #Earnings ..... $PZZA......Pre market 5/12........
- Auto: $BYND 59er working added
- tnt: $BYND trying to go green. Buy the dips here.
- Auto: $BYND 59er still working
- Wykeman: $BYND moving up
- Auto: $BYND bull engulf stay above R1 added
- mopick: $BYND, is this an opportunity given now headlines about severe impending disruptions in our food supply, namely, the mass destruction of cattle, pigs, etc.? Just wondering..........
- zimzala: @mopick $BYND News out of the White House is that they may use the DAA to help out the meat producers.
- Jazman0013: @mopick $BYND I sold some yesterday and added some back today. Best price here? Probably not but we could see a move. We are far from the IPO frenzy and so long as supply of their components aren’t an issue they should do okay. That said, they aren’t a ‘cheap’ product and many people have been hit in the wallet by this situation. I didn’t add much and it is more for a short term trade. Too many unknowns here. I thought yesterday’s selling was overdone.
- glens13: @mopick $BYND Volume picking up in the last hour. There is some speculation that MCD earnings call on 4/30 may have news regarding BYND. It make sense considering the meat shortage from Covid (however pure speculation). There is still a high short interest and many got shaken out after chasing over the past two days. It filled the gap from friday and has held so far - looks to be in process of forming a rounded bottom on the 30min intraday this week. buy stop over hod ($104.48)
- Jazman0013: $BYND took some profits. Still have an open long position here. Too good of a run not to bag a few bucks.
- Max115: $BYND Any new news causing sell off?
- rob27: @Max115 $BYND Downgrade by UBS
- Motorman: @rob27 $BYND A bit extended on chart as well, holding.
- Junior1: @Max115 $BYND With Tyson food in the news, professing a break in the meat supply chain, one would expect the opposite.
- Motorman: @Junior1 $BYND Yes, that's why I am holding for now.
- Junior1: @Motorman $BYND Maybe a good time to sell Puts... 15 May 100.0 are over $10
- traderbren: $BYND - covered my short based on the 15 min chart.
- Jazman0013: @Golfkop $BYND. I would think profit taking off a nice run. Probably a little overdone here. I sold around $110.50 earlier. Seemed prudent. I wasn’t as well rewarded with $DG which promptly turned about when I closed my long puts for a gain. Can’t get them all right. Still made money and not complaining.
- Herb: $BYND (98.89 -9.09%): Downgraded to Sell from Neutral at UBS, which does not believe that risk derived from reduced restaurant traffic, consumer trade-down amid recession-cautious mindsets, or increased CPG competition are reflected in co's stock price following the stock's recent rally; the firm cuts its foodservice sales and EBITDA estimates to reflect those headwinds. The stock pulls back from two-month highs.
- debeers: $BX/$DXCM/$AXSM/$NUE/TDOC/$WYNN as of today-Long all Sold $AMZN and Sold $BYND before my Kunta Kinte salon appointment.(going back to my "natural" color) didn't get top buck for either but within 2 on both. Glad i did. Dumb luck. Things officially won't open for awhile but unhofficially the small business guys where i live are seeing their long time clients. $NUE was not on their current call but on their outlook and that it crossed the 50.
- debeers: $BYND-FYI Beyond, unlike Impossible Foods, uses no GMO additives. Didja know that? Well, now you do.
- debeers: @champ $BYND -You got that right
debeers: $BYND- @champ--So here's what happened in food news (real news/fake food). i wanted 2nd catalyst and missed some points on adding to this but last night's announcement cemented my reasoning.
Tyson foods announced that not only was its pork plant inf ...
- champ: @debeers $BYND ---- On the closed food plants, they are currently disinfecting and the employees are quarantine for 14 days upon closings and they will all be #tested before they can return to work. They are also spacing production lines and using pl ...
- Brice: @DAN $AMZN $SPX $DJI $MDY $IWM $NDX $VIX $ZM $NFLX $TDOC $PLMR $DXCM $RNG $VIPS $BYND $WORK $SEDG $NLOK @DAN Timely message in last night's strategy session for me regarding exercising patience holding a stock that is not really doing anything wrong. I have sucked at that due to mainly day trading in this environment. I have added some positions as swing trades, only to close them out when they did not provide much in the way of gains within a couple of days. Thanks for the wake up call!
- Auto: $BYND $KMX working long
- Wykeman: $BYND out.
- debeers: @champ $BYND #tested -You might want to see what the big money is doing---try looking at the front page of the WSJ today. i really do try hard to do a lot of homework before shooting my mouth off. i'm not always right butit sure cuts down onthe mistakes. IMO no one will caree about what they are doing NOW. They will NOT buy the stuff alreadsy on the trucks and the supermarkets won't carry it. So far no oneis clucking about the chickens which is Tysons bread and butter. i'm not buying any new from them--at least not now.
- Auto: $BYND watch $92 to add
- rverkamp: @Auto $BYND Thank you, buy stop at $92.03 is working
- glens13: @Auto $BYND ... and again above $92.89 (3/10 hod) - mid term target 2/27 gap fill ($106.14) but earnings are 5/5. high short interest (16%)
- Auto: @rverkamp $BYND my target $100 8>)
- Amykris: @Auto $BYND great call added for run into 100
- Wykeman: $BYND. Getting mojo back
- Auto: @Amykris $BYND glad your on board 8>) i do not except it to hit $100 today if so I'll take it
- Amykris: @Wykeman $BYND looks like from volume/price perspective, not much resistance to 100
- glens13: @Wykeman $BYND also high open interest on the weekly option calls 95 100 & 110 strikes expiring tomorrow - so a little caution if it gets to $100 as MM tend to pin below high OI stirkes on opex.
- Bert953: @rverkamp $BYND nice move for those who got it. Missed opp for the rest of us.
- AdrenalineTrade: $BYND....breaking out intra day
- DAN: @AdrenalineTrade $BYND This is the forum...making me money. I saw your post re/ BYND. Remembered that I was looking at it earlier this morning. Looked at it again because you said that it was breaking out intraday. Bought it...and now I've got a profitable trade going. Thanks for posting it. To all members: Just because someone posts in the forum doesn't meant that you should do anything. But if you have some trading skills and a methodology that you're comfortable with, you can quickly act on an idea that suits you. And you can make money. But if you don't have skill and you're just looking for action and basically gambling, then you're gonna crap out. Thanks again, AdrenalineTrade. Dan
- AdrenalineTrade: @DAN $BYND Hi Dan. Call me Josh! Nice to meet you, and greetings from Vancouver Island, BC. You are very welcome. That is one of my favourite setups....an intra day breakout after a pause that refreshes and MA's trending.
- chrisdundas: @AdrenalineTrade $BYND I thank you as well. Tagged along for a bit.
- AdrenalineTrade: @chrisdundas $BYND You bet!
- just4mo: $BYND knocking on the door of $ 100
- martyrb3: @Auto $BYND Saw your post and checked it out. Bought when it broke 92 on volume. At 95, I sold a 100 call expiring tomorrow. Looks like I'll get called out as stock now at 100.34 !! Thanks much !
- Jazman0013: @AdrenalineTrade $BYND thanks for the post. Already in. I’m not as nimble as I was. I miss much during the day. If I was non-essential and home I would probably have a much larger position here than I do. That said enjoying the move. Respecting my daily limitations. =)
- champ: @just4mo $BYND...Yes, HOD
- DAN: @AdrenalineTrade $BYND Monster squeeze. This is Godzilla on the 15 minute chart.
- debpatel: @DAN $BYND good catch Josh. Most likely due to new recommendation from Motley Fool.
- Auto: @martyrb3 $BYND Glad your on board 8>) I was wrong ..hate to be wrong lol it did make it to $100 today
- Delivery0516: @tnt $BYND @AdrenalineTrader Thanks for the comments on this -- combined your thoughts (and my risk tolerance) into a 90/100 BuCS on Tuesday, out today over 100, 35+% in two days. Very Tasty. Very much appreciated.
- AdrenalineTrade: @Delivery0516 $BYND More to come!
- debeers: @DAN $BYND IMO rather than telling stocks what to do or what they should achieve it seems to me that its better to be a good dancer. and follow their lead. A rising wedge should look like this or a bearish engulfing should do that. oftentimes, lkike a really good dancer often does, he'll dip you before finishing with a flourish and landing you on your feet again. The woulda coulda shouldas are hard to do successfully without a lot of homework.
- champ: @debeers $BYND --- Yes exactly, traders have to be able to dance and when they are looking for the real $$$'s, traders can't really find them... with-out doing a lot of homework.
$BYND -- Intraday breakout at 2:15
$WORK -- Back at a decent entry...though this is “heavy”. Note the steep selloff from $30 to $26. That will need to be soaked up. Stop below 50-day MA.
$SEDG -- Alert $104
$NLOK -- Pullback buy. Stil ...
- AlexJFraser: @DAN $AMZN $SPX $DJI $MDY $IWM $NDX $VIX $ZM $NFLX $TDOC $PLMR $DXCM $RNG $VIPS $BYND $WORK $SEDG $NLOK Hey @Dan I believe $NLOK is actually above the 200 MA. There was something to do with a cash distribution or something and some charts aren't updated to reflect this. I could be wrong, but this is how I understood it.
- tnt: $BYND freight train to $100 coming through.
- tnt: $BYND constructive action. Consolidating yesterday's gains and just starting to run up the upper bollinger band. $100 is a magnet and 200 day at $114 is the first area of any significant resistance.
- glens13: @tnt $BYND - only resistance i see is the 23.6% fib ($90.95) from the $45 all time low to the all time high $239.71. it looked above that yesterday but pulled back. over yesterday high $92 should squeeze some shorts (16% short interest). long some $85 weekly calls and next weeks $100 calls. small position.
- tnt: Adding to my $BYND long position here $89
- glens13: @tnt $BYND I likey too. Earnings 5/5. may roll out and up of my $85 weekly calls to next week. The starbucks china news is big.
- Wykeman: $BYND popping on china deal. NP
|Stock Price||$USD 131.51|
Already a member? Sign in here.
- October 28th, 2020 - 2020 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 14.98 88.22%
- $USD 6.33 29.14%
- $USD 29.55 18.90%
- $USD 71.60 -18.50%
- $USD 7.86 -13.88%
- $USD 131.51 -7.09%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 72,800 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (72,800) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!