Freshpet Inc. (NASDAQ:FRPT)
Old Forum Content for FRPTMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- thehook1: $FRPT climbing the wall
- debeers: $ADM,$BG,$BUFF,$CVGW,$FRPT,$INGR- STAPLES REVIEW-Think of them like stuff you are not fond of eating but have to have. (You need them just like you need to have a little gold somewhere.) Here's what i see: $ADM-Archer Daniesl Midland-+18.3%, an insti fave. These guys should be ashamed of themselves for charging to manage folks ' money $BG foods- a Cramer fave--up 34.2% $BUFF-Blue Buffalo a Danny fave-up 36.9% $CVGW-A Cali fave-Ahhhvocados-up 34.3% $FRPT-fresh pet- an also ran-=17.8% $INGR-my fave because we are, all of us, wired for starches & sweets up 38.4%- And the year is only half over!!Why mess around? So, I get this e-mail which is a snarky equivalent to "oh,yeah. That's just this year" to which I reply--The one year is 65.3%, 3 yr is 128.7%, and 5 year returns are 146.3%
- Painter: $FRPT Can anyone explain today's move? I'm happily long but can find no news.
- TunaHelper: Freshpet ($FRPT) Has huge short interest. Reported last night, per the wire: "04:29 PM EDT, 03/31/2015 (MT Newswires) -- Shares of Freshpet Inc. (FRPT) were down over 4% in Tuesday's early after-hours session after the pet foods maker reported a wider net loss for Q4, on higher revenues that topped consensus expectations compiled by Capital IQ. Q4 net loss was $16.4 million compared to a net loss of $5.2 million a year earlier. The result includes $15.5 million of fees on debt guarantee and $0.7 million of write-offs of loan origination fees and note discounts related to the initial public offering." This morning it's down $0.13 (-0.67%) modestly. I'll be watching this during the day for a squeeze. Yesterday, CONN (which also has huge short interest), had an impressive squeeze around 11am from $26.50 to $33.78.
- TunaHelper: Cramer brought up FreshPet ($FRPT) on MM this past Friday, noting earnings after close on Tuesday (tomorrow) and a very high short interest: 47.79% of float at 7.6M shares, with a days to cover of 41.8 (note that the short interest figure is as of mid-March). I've been on the fence about buying this pre-earnings, and am leaning to see what happens after earnings (i.e., if there is a squeeze, but into it as a short trade). That being said, I don't have really any experience of playing these short squeezes. If anyone here does (and has successfully traded around them), would love to get your thoughts.
|Stock Price||$USD 35.95|
Freshpet Inc manufactures and markets refrigerated meals and treats for dogs and cats. The Company's products are distributed throughout the United States and Canada into retail classes including Grocery and Mass.Request Video of FRPT
Already a member? Sign in here.
- November 5th, 2018 - 2018 Q3 Earnings
- $USD 130.40 10.80%
- $USD 5.25 9.38%
- $USD 13.03 8.40%
- $USD 9.32 -17.66%
- $USD 26.86 -11.06%
- $USD 7.54 -8.51%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 58,200 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (58,200) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!