Diebold Nixdorf Incorporated (NYSE:DBD)
Old Forum Content for DBDMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- spmeyers: $DBD yes it's way the heck up there, but the setup is pretty good; the pullback has been on lower volume than phase 1; good volume on friday's move
- efrain007: $HBI $KEYW $DBD watching for a trade
- peppercorn: @Aragorn thanks for these #InsideMonths to consider and track for FEB 2018 - $ADXS $AGCO $AGX $ALNY $ALRM $APT $ATAI $AVAV $BCOV $BLUE $BMRN $CALA $CGNX $CLX $CRTO $DBA $DBD $EFOI $EQT $EYES $GBTC $GLUU $GNC $HQY $IBP $INVE $JJC $KMG $KSU $LAKE $LL $MBI $MDC $MEI $MMC $NTES $OAS $ONCE $ONVO $PAY $PCG $PRTA $PTLA $QRVO $SAIC $SDRL $SFUN $SNAP $SPWR $SWKS $T $TELL $TGI $TRIL $TROV $TROX $USCR $WATT $XOMA $XONE
- Won23: @Dan $DBD Deadcat bounce?
- Forexpro: Re: $DBD Hi, Friends, Breaking out, but a bit tricky, as the current high looks like potential resistance to me. Dividend yield is still almost 4.25 percent, though. All the best!
- Aragorn: A few stocks that are working nicely and worth watching for an entry $IP inside day per my weekend discussion on those rev strat weeks and up many are working nicely $CMI $IRBT $NTRS $DBD $PG ( inside day ) $SDRL - ( Inside day ) $SBNY
- Aragorn: @hunter2 $SPX $AFSI $APD $CMI $DBD $GS $IRBT $NTRS $PG $SBNY $SDRL $SEDG $ANGI $EARS $CASY $CEMP #T2108 #Thoughts Hunter I meant to mention to you Dan in his note this AM and tonight's vid he mentions the 61.8 fib and that corresponds with the November pivot high. So Dan answered my Question J
hunter2: @Aragorn $SPX $AFSI $APD $CMI $DBD $GS $IRBT $NTRS $PG $SBNY $SDRL $SEDG $ANGI $EARS $CASY $CEMP #T2108 #Thoughts
Hey J: Thanks, that makes it more clear for me as well. I wasn't so sure that I had the Fib placed correctly.
Forexpro has taught me ...
A mutual friend of ours warned of a reversal on Friday and I mentioned to him that many actionable signals have triggered to the upside and while we may get a pullback I do not think it will be a big one. ( I am not sure I conveyed that last point ...
- Tr8dr: @Aragorn $SPX $AFSI $APD $CMI $DBD $GS $IRBT $NTRS $PG $SBNY $SDRL $SEDG $ANGI $EARS $CASY $CEMP #T2108 #Thoughts --- Thanks for the list and thoughts Aragorn!
hunter2: @Aragorn $SPX $AFSI $APD $CMI $DBD $GS $IRBT $NTRS $PG $SBNY $SDRL $SEDG $ANGI $EARS $CASY $CEMP #T2108 #Thoughts - That's crappy losing a long post. It's happened to me, so now I highlight and copy the text, especially if it is a long post.
Re Fib ...
- champ: @hunter2 $SPX $AFSI $APD $CMI $DBD $GS $IRBT $NTRS $PG $SBNY $SDRL $SEDG $ANGI $EARS $CASY $CEMP #T2108 #Thoughts - Well thats OK the way you said it ....the Generals are moving the privates forward and are battling it out every day now for the past 16 trading days and have been winning....but you always HAVE to remembered the market is moving higher because of the News Flow ...like the dollar falling which is moving all commodities higher. The Saudis could say something and drop the market....and that would be new news. I'm a trader who trades on news but always with an eye on chart levels for risk management. LOL
- tri2insite: @Aragorn $SPX $AFSI $APD $CMI $DBD $GS $IRBT $NTRS $PG $SBNY $SDRL $SEDG $ANGI $EARS $CASY $CEMP #T2108 #Thoughts I don't know about the Fib question but that was a excellent choice of Who music.
- EasyOut: @Aragorn #Aragorn's list for tomorrow...inside days: $ACE $BABA $BBT $BDSI $BG $CAKE $CAM $CBYL $CCJ $CF $CHRW $CMI $COH $CRM $CSX $CTSH $DBD $DJ-20 $DPZ $DSX $EAT $EMR $EW $FDX $FFIV $FLS $GLUU $GNC $GOOG $GOOGL $H $HSY $IYT $JBHT $JNJ $KITE $KRE $KSS $LGF $MAR $MCD $MDLZ $MELI $NOK $NSC $NTRS $PG $PRU $PSX $R $RF $RHI $RMBS $SAVE $SJM $SLB $STI $TJX $TMO $TMUS $TWX $UPS $VJET $WING $WY $XLI $XLNX Thanks for the list for tomorrow. Kathy
- moneyHoHo: $MU @johnw500 - I think the big driver was that the fab plant they recently bought and the ability to produce chips for solid state drives. BTW, a corollary to the windows xp upgrade cycle was that ATM need replacing too since they run winXP - $DBD and NCR.
- moneyHoHo: $NCR - Nice move. I posted about this and $DBD a while ago. Automatic teller machines are in an upgrade cycle. Most run on Windows XP and Msoft is not supporting this OS anymore. THat means many machines will need upgrading or replacement.
- moneyHoHo: $DBD - Maker of automatic teller machines. Most teller machines are still using Microsoft XP operating system which Msft has stopped supporting. A very large number of ATM machines will need upgrading and many have old hardware that can't suppoert new operating systems. Enter DBD. THey recently missed earnings but the stock moved sharply higher. I bought a little. Stephanie Link over at the Street.com has likes it and has an article out today: http://www.thestreet.com/story/12470555/1/stephanie-link-is-diebold-a-bankable-buy.html?kval=dontmiss
- SierraJW: $DBD - @moneyhoho Thanks for the heads up - Actually, XP support ends April 14 and I recommend anyone on it to update ASAP, and look for a replacement soon. Unless you have a very secure LAN, and Firewall which prevents/controls outgoing internet data traffic, older systems will become increasingly vulnerable as time goes on. I posted some info last week re: XP, $FEYE and internet security. In any event, I expect that a lot of XP systems will be upgraded or replaced. Look for infrastructure companies like Diebold that will benefit, but the effect of these changes may be spread over time... will have to see if it is a significant boost, and in what time frame. If I find any information, I will be glad to share it. @Jim
- Tim S: Notable earnings before Thursday's open $ABB, $ABX, $ACOR, $AFSI, $APA, $ASPS, $AVP, $BBW, $BG, $BKW, $BWA, $CAB, $COR, $CPN, $CRNT, $CVE, $DBD, $DISCA, $ECA, EQM, $EQT, $FAF, $GG, $GNC, $GNRC, $GT, $HIMX, $HOT, $IFF, $JAH, $LPX, $LYG, $MFA, $MFC, $MPEL, NGLS, $NLSN, $NTWK, $O, OAK, OMG, $ONE, $ORB, $OWW, $PAG, $PDS, $PEP, $PES, $PVR, $Q, $RTIX, $SHPG, $SKYW, $SON, $STC, $SYNT, $TAP, $TCK, $TRGT, $VNDA, $VNTV, $WBC, WSO
- Tim S: Notable earnings before Wednesday's open $ACCO, $ADP, $AEGR, $AMT, $AUDC, $AUO, $BAH, $BWA, $CEVA, $CFR, $CMCSA, $DBD, $EGN, $EXC, $GAS, $GLW, $GM, $GPK, $GRMN, $H, $HEP, $HES, $HPY, $INGR, $JNY, $KCG, $LGND, $LPLA, $LVLT, $MCGC, $MDXG, $MSM, $NICE, $NOR, $NVMI, $PCG, $PEG, $PES, $PSX, $PX, $S, $SAVE, $SEE, $SO, $SODA, $SPW, $TASR, $TEL, $TFX, $WEC, WLT
- Tim S: Notable earnings before Tuesday's open $ACM, $ADM, $AFSI, $AKRX, $ALLT, $ARCC, $ARCO, $AYR, $BPI, $CCC, $CHTR, CMLP, $CNK, $CTSH, $CVS, $D, $DBD, $DISH, $DNR, $DWRE, $EMR, $END, $ENDP, $EXPD, $FBN, $FE, $FOSL, $GGS, $HAR, $HCN, $HPT, $HSIC, $ICE, $IFF, $ISIS, $KORS, $KWK, $LIOX, $LPX, $MGM, $NRGY, OAK, $OMX, OXF, $PH, $POZN, $PQ, $RDC, $REGN, $RIGL, $SATS, $SE, $SEP, $SMG, $SPR, $SRE, $STWD, $TA, $TAP, $TDG, $TDW, $TECD, $TGH, $THC, $TICC, $TRGT, $VSI, $WMC, ZTS
- jlsmith7441: Here are some stocks, that are a little off the beaten path, but have charts that look interesting to me: $HBAN ( a one-time #Cramer fave), $BKE, $CVG, $DBD, $EL, $FRO, $GIII, $IGT, IP, $JAH, $MWW, $PPC, $RIG, $SBH (right here, right now), $SWK, $TIF ...
- jlsmith7441: For volatility #squeeze fans, here are three: $DBD, $SCVL, and $VFC, the last being a contestant in the IBD 50 pageant. $SCVL is a thinly traded microcap stock, but it was my biggest winner of 2010 when I accidently blundered into the move off the Sept. low, so it gets a sentimental slot in my watch list reserved for former champions. Edited on Mar 20, 2012 20:54 Edited on Mar 20, 2012 20:54 Edited on Mar 20, 2012 20:55 Edited on Mar 20, 2012 20:55
- Henry: $CATM DBD Back in January $CATM had the better chart. Not now. $DBD had good earnings this am.
- Henry: $CATM I thought $DBD was the big player in ATM's. No comparison if you look at the charts though.
- fishpatience: $DBD good earnings, #squeeze on the weekly - mighyt be a good entry #rhrn
- fishpatience: $DBD nevermind - runaway +7% at open - may settle back down.
- Henry: $DBD Mentioned on FM: another attack by the machines. Check out a 1 min chart around 12:30 Closed up 3% today at 29.08 but in between was taken down to 18.26
- manhat10: Earnings: Going to start the day by reposting a useful thread by 'Junior', that some may have missed late yesterday evening: "List of Stocks reporting before the Market opens is massive. Hold on to your hats, anything could happen! $ADP AGCO $ALV AME $AMED AMG ARGN ASH $AVY AXE $BEAV BP $CAS CCE $CE CIT $CMI CNC $CPLA CPO CRDN CRS $CRUS CSL $CVG DAI $DBD DD DEP ECL $ECOL EL $ELNK ENR $ENTG EPD $F FPL $GIGM GKSR $GPI HCP $HSII HSP $ICLR ICON $IIVI IMN KCI KSU $LAZ LCAV $LCC LDR $LECO LII $LXK MHP $MMM NEM $NOV NRP NTY NXY $ODP OXPS $PCH PNK $PNR SAH $SBNY SPAR $SWK TFX $TLAB TSM $TYC UA UAUA UPS $VDSI VLO $WAB WAT $WDR WTNY $WU WXS X"
- Junior: Tomorrow - List of Stocks reporting before the Market opens is massive. Hold on to your hats, anything could happen! $ADP AGCO $ALV AME $AMED AMG ARGN ASH $AVY AXE $BEAV BP $CAS CCE $CE CIT $CMI CNC $CPLA CPO CRDN CRS $CRUS CSL $CVG DAI $DBD DD DEP ECL $ECOL EL $ELNK ENR $ENTG EPD $F FPL $GIGM GKSR $GPI HCP $HSII HSP $ICLR ICON $IIVI IMN KCI KSU $LAZ LCAV $LCC LDR $LECO LII $LXK MHP $MMM NEM $NOV NRP NTY NXY $ODP OXPS $PCH PNK $PNR SAH $SBNY SPAR $SWK TFX $TLAB TSM $TYC UA UAUA UPS $VDSI VLO $WAB WAT $WDR WTNY $WU WXS $X
AIRV AIZ $AMSF BECN $BRO COST $ELNK PROJ RX SJI $AAWW ABMD $AFFX AGN AIPC ANF BIG BR CELL CITP COGT CSCO $DBD DCTH $DMND DW $ENS ENTG $EQR ERII $GHDX GPS $GTXI GXDX GYMB HOMB $HPY ISLN $IVC JACK $KLIC KNL $M MANH MEND MKSI $MMS NCR NDN NEWP $NUS ODS ...
- ackvil: Underdog: I am new to this Board. What do you mean by $DBD list?
|Stock Price||$USD 7.94|
Diebold Incorporated is engaged in providing integrated self-service delivery and security systems and services to the financial, commercial, government and retail markets.Request Video of DBD
Already a member? Sign in here.
- Technical outlook on Diebold Inc. just improvedBy Josh June 13th, 2013
- February 12th, 2020 - 2019 Q4 Earnings
- $USD 10.97 34.23%
- $USD 14.93 33.78%
- $USD 48.13 30.63%
- $USD 7.19 -30.15%
- $USD 42.15 -19.33%
- $USD 8.14 -15.87%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 66,000 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (66,000) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!