DAQO New Energy Corp. American Depositary Shares each representing five (NYSE:DQ)
Old Forum Content for DQMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- maracom: Bought a small piece of $DQ to play the solar #pullback, which held the 20sma while peers fared much worse. about 7% risk for potential 20% gain if it retests near term highs
- Motorman: $DQ PB to the 50 day, 20 week, not seeing news.
- BocaRick: @Motorman $DQ $TAN down 1.3% still below 50MA. #Solar out of favor
- Motorman: @BocaRick $DQ $TAN #Solar Thats what I thought but Looked at $ENPh and $SEDG, not as much PB.
- maracom: Good morning everyone! Here's what I'm looking at this AM: $GDX - approaching the 200 SMA, will most likely book profits and try to buy back in on a pullback vs rebuy in if there's an unexpected breakout $SLV - bought some calls yesterday $FCX - looks like it will be a strong open $BIDU - BBs are squeezing, now less than 10%, may add if AM action looks promising $ON, $LRCX - still have half a position, watching $LULU - extended, took a small piece yesterday watching $CRM - long, just holding for now $DQ - watching for a day trade
- Motorman: $DQ Through the 20 week and 50 day, took small piece earlier.
- Bridget: $DQ high volume breakout of its base. Weekly chart break of downtrend.
- maracom: @Bridget $DQ Oooooooh one of my favorite stocks to make ultra-short term trades on (day trades or a couple of days at a time). I stopped posting my trades in this guy though since its so volatile up AND down
- scottto_2: In spite of wanting to be careful, clearly my Reptile Brain saw a lot of shiny objects today. $ADSK - stop 280-ish $LULU - orig stop 310, might nudge to 315 $DOCU - stop about 215 $BLNK - stop about 32 $NVAX - stop 200 $DQ - orig stop 60, may nudge to 64 area $FSLY - stop 62-ish $BIDU - stop 205-area $GLPG - loco spouting horn trade. stop 78-ish
- scottto_2: $ADSK $LULU $DOCU $BLNK $NVAX $DQ $FSLY $BIDU $GLPG - Each trade, if stopped, would lead to very tolerable losses (especially when gauged against the potential upside). However, another broad-based sell-off in the near future that takes them all out could do some significant portfolio damage....
- CraigReynolds: Premarket movers $KSU +17.8% $TBA 7.2% $SBLK 6.1% $SNX 5.6% $BCRX 5.4% $MVIS 4.4% $TSLA 4.2% $DQ 4.1% $CHWY 4.0% $GRWG 3.7% $LAZR 3.6% $ASML 3.5% $BNGO 3.4% $APPS 3.1% $VUZI 3.0% $NIO 3.0% $RLX -36.4% $BBVA -6.3% $JBLU -4.8% $CLVS -4.1% $CUK -3.4% $CP -3.3%
$DIA -- also holding. O&G, Healthcare, Construction, insurance, bevs, etc. Very diverse and kind of “old” tech. Most are low RS ratings. (Slow movers).
$XLI -- Holding up well.
$DJUSRR -- Rails are working.
$NSC -- Holding at 50- ...
- maracom: $DQ for a short-term 1-2 day trade in the solar space, looking for a quick snap back to the 8EMA overhead, the intraday hourly seems to have put in a double bottom, buying at 87.5 with a stop below intraday low. Couple of other solar stocks have similar charts as well
- maracom: @maracom $DQ Stopped out of this idea, sorry!
- KSOWTER101: wAS 80% CASH- LEG BACK IN. Positioning primarily back in ETFs as that is what I've been accustomed to- Value, infrastructure, EM & China- Going back into some of the individual names all covered here- $HRI, $CMC,$CMI,$DE Trades initiated-$Z (FRI) ,$MRNA,$RIOT,$DQ,ROKU-
- Rberrier123: Strong follow througt day $DQ. Massive volume yesterday. Very good Volume today.
- KSOWTER101: @Rberrier123 $DQ $DQ was listed as one of IBD's favorites- Chartwise it also held up much better than many of the others during the decline the prior week. Don't know anything about the fundamentals.
- KSOWTER101: @KSOWTER101 $DQ @Pokersmith had posted the article...
- MmaxX: Thank you for this day, I really needed this. Still feeling confident in $APPS, $GRWG and $DQ
- KSOWTER101: @Pokersmith $SHLS -Agreed, Sector is underpressure - All the names listed in the article are in decline, under the fast ema , and under the 50 - Except $DQ- basing above the 50 so those that lose the least during sector industry group weakness may be the play when the sector rebounds- or may lead the rebound- Solid volume Friday- May be worth a look.
- scottrades: My #Swing notes: $SPY Chop $QQQ Chop #Bitcoin Chop $AAPL Wow. $SNAP Above the 8EMA $AMKR Basing $LSCC Basing. $UCTT Basing, Watch the slope $AMAT Watch 121 $ENTG Watch 109 $VIPS Working $DKNG Choppy but in trend $F Still in trend $MOS Watch next week. $NEPT Spec Idea $DQ Great volume. Earnings March 9 $APPS Great volume through the 8EMA. $PYPL Looking for a base. $AL Potential PB Bounce $BG Watch the slope $ELY At the 50 Day $FTNT Watch 170
- maracom: Daytrading $BFLY and $DQ. Stopped out of $BIDU at 298, $AA at 21.5, $GDXJ at 47.5. Underwater on $X, $NIO, $BLNK, $NVDA, $NNDM but not stopped out
- maracom: $DQ my favorite solar stock to trade $DQ is back at the 20d SMA, buying in at 107 with a stop at 103.8 below intraday low, 3% risk
- maracom: $TAN $RUN $DQ solar doing OK... $RUN still building a base before a test of the 20d MA, $DQ broke out this morning and then pulled back to the breakout level, sold half.
- maracom: $DQ continues to outperform in solar, nice and orderly march upwards. Should be testing prior high $121 today, will likely sell half and await to see if there is a breakout. I'm a buyer at prior breakout level $105. Also long $RUN, waiting...
- maracom: @Hans_Schultz1 $FSLR $RUN has a similar chart to FSLR. Both retesting the 50d today. $RUN rebounding somewhat better to the 8 EMA. $DQ my best performing solar stock so far, holding the 8EMA today
- Ajax4Hire: @RF $JKS-JinkoSolar Holdings; a Chinese solar power company, vertically integrated) I am surprised at the lack of excitement in Wind/Solar/Perpetual-Motion technology given the strong push by the new US President/administration. I am taking a shine to $RUN bottom of channel, bouncing on 50day-MA "green" increasing volume over last 3days. Hold% $TAN Invesco Solar ETF - Top 15 holdings 10.64% $ENPH Enphase Energy, Inc. 7.61% -3800- GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Limited 7.47% $DQ Daqo New Energy Corp Sponsored ADR 7.45% $SEDG SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. 6.57% $RUN Sunrun Inc. 6.30% -968- Xinyi Solar Holdings Ltd. 5.35% $FSLR First Solar, Inc. 4.64% $SPWR SunPower Corporation 3.76% $SCATC Scatec ASA 3.53% $HASI Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. 3.45% $CSIQ Canadian Solar Inc. 3.23% $AY Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure plc 3.21% $ECV Encavis AG 3.17% $JKS JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. Sponsored ADR 3.04% $NEOEN Neoen S.A. Data from: https://ETFdB.com/etf/TAN/#holdings
- wanda1616: @Ajax4Hire $JKS $RUN $TAN $ENPH $DQ $SEDG $FSLR $SPWR $SCATC $HASI $CSIQ $AY $ECV $NEOEN #holdings it must be because they had such a huge insane relentless run up for months
- maracom: $DQ (china solar stock) pulled back and convincingly held the 8 EMA today. Long from prior breakout level of $85, added today at $105 with a stop below at $102.8. The stock makes big moves in both directions but has been marching up in a very orderly fashion. I'm also long $RUN and $DQ has been majorly outperforming.
- maracom: $DQ (china solar stock) back to its prior breakout level of $85
- scottto_2: @Yuls - Thanks for the list! Converting tickers to drag over for easier investigation: $FLGT, $APPS, $ETSY, $FUTU, $DQ, $GRWG, $COWN, $QDEL, $AEIS, $EXPI, $FVRR, $FBC, $SWBI, $LOB, $CELH, $ZM, $CRWD, $HOME, $PTON, $IIVI, $MBIN, $TSLA, $HALO, $LMPX, $CRSR, $XPEL, $LOGI, $HOLX, $CROX, $UCTT, $MTSI, $FCX, $AHCO, $IPHI, $JD, $HTH, $PFSI, $XPER, $PINS, $HZNP, $LRCX, $SHOP, $MED, $EDIT, $HZO, $APT, $AOSL, $MELI, $LAKE, $LOVE
- scottto_2: Wanted to bring the guts of @Yuls nice post to the top since it might have gotten lost from yesterday: @Yuls - Thanks for the list! Converting tickers to drag over for easier investigation: $FLGT, $APPS, $ETSY, $FUTU, $DQ, $GRWG, $COWN, $QDEL, $AEIS, $EXPI, $FVRR, $FBC, $SWBI, $LOB, $CELH, $ZM, $CRWD, $HOME, $PTON, $IIVI, $MBIN, $TSLA, $HALO, $LMPX, $CRSR, $XPEL, $LOGI, $HOLX, $CROX, $UCTT, $MTSI, $FCX, $AHCO, $IPHI, $JD, $HTH, $PFSI, $XPER, $PINS, $HZNP, $LRCX, $SHOP, $MED, $EDIT, $HZO, $APT, $AOSL, $MELI, $LAKE, $LOVE I've already found a new member of the #WhaleClub in there. Added a spot for $HOME
- scottto_2: @Yuls - You bet. Thanks for your contributions! $FLGT, $APPS, $ETSY, $FUTU, $DQ, $GRWG, $COWN, $QDEL, $AEIS, $EXPI, $FVRR, $FBC, $SWBI, $LOB, $CELH, $ZM, $CRWD, $HOME, $PTON, $IIVI, $MBIN, $TSLA, $HALO, $LMPX, $CRSR, $XPEL, $LOGI, $HOLX, $CROX, $UCTT, $MTSI, $FCX, $AHCO, $IPHI, $JD, $HTH, $PFSI, $XPER, $PINS, $HZNP, $LRCX, $SHOP, $MED, $EDIT, $HZO, $APT, $AOSL, $MELI, $LAKE, $LOVE
- haaktar: Hi there, what is your most favorite/profitable solar stock? I am in $DQ but I'd like to invest in more solar stocks. Thanks!
- Rberrier123: @haaktar $DQ Watch for entry, but don't necessarily buy (wait for entries) @SOL, $PLUG, $BEEM, $BLNK. JUST ADDED TO $ENPH. Holding large position in $DQ. Hope this helps.
- haaktar: @Rberrier123 $DQ $PLUG $BEEM $BLNK $ENPH Thank you!
- bRobert: $JKS $100/$135 target potential with high base breakout continuation /WEEKLY flag trigger If you look at the top holdings in $TAN you will understand its meteoric rise $ENPH $SEDG $JKS $RUN $DQ etc
- zman: $DQ up another 9% today. Trading around a profitable core. Extended here. Look for PB
- champ: $TAN, this solar sector is red-hot today.....$ENPH, $SEDG, $RUN, $FSLR $CSIQ $SPWR $JKS $DQ.....
- bRobert: @champ $TAN $ENPH $SEDG $RUN $FSLR $CSIQ $SPWR $JKS $DQ Just holding it and the top players Several hundred % returns ENPH from $35 Great holding stocks if you play that way ADDS on pullback bounces $SEDG $400 target $ENPH 200
- zman: $DQ Up over 14% since you mentioned it on 12/14 @scottrades. Over 9% today. @champ called this one out as well. Been trading around a core very profitably! Thanks guys!
- scottrades: @zman $DQ Congrats zman! Great trading.
- scottrades: $DQ continuation. Move your stops up on this if you took it.
- Ajax4Hire: Some other Solar Power stocks. (not all have a US Market ticker) Remember, $SCTY-SolarCity is now part of $TSLA Hold% $TAN Invesco Solar ETF - Top 15 holdings 11.16% $ENPH Enphase Energy, Inc. 9.79% $SEDG SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. 6.69% ------- Xinyi Solar Holdings Ltd. 6.26% $FSLR First Solar, Inc. 5.39% ------- GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Limited 5.15% $SSO Scatec ASA 4.89% $DQ Daqo New Energy Corp Sponsored ADR 4.74% $RUN Sunrun Inc. 4.17% $JKS JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. Sponsored ADR 3.93% $SPWR SunPower Corporation 3.53% $HASI Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital, Inc. 3.45% $CAP Encavis AG 3.12% $CSIQ Canadian Solar Inc. 3.00% $SLR Solaria Energia y Medio Ambiente, S.A. 2.55% $CWEN Clearway Energy, Inc. Class C Data from: https://ETFdB.com/etf/TAN/#holdings
- tnt: $DQ Symmetrical triangle breakout starting up right now been posting setup for and not to late to jump in.
- scottrades: $DQ coming out of a Daily Squeeze
- scottrades: My #Swing Notes $SPY Gap up and fell back into the gap. Closed below the 8EMA $QQQ Tech had a better day. $GBTC Bitcoin back tested the move from Sunday. $TAN Hourly flag. $PYPL Beauty move today. $SQ Lagging. $DQ Coming out of a squeeze on good volume. $PENN Sellers overhead. $TSLA Nice close and good daily volume $AMD Right off the 8EMA $REGI Whippy is putting it lightly. $CPRT closed above the base. $SAIL MEntioned on Friday, good follow through. $DDOG Alert at 103.69 $ZS Alert at 189.45 $TENB Watch for a momo trade above 39.70
- tlisakson: $DQ - nice consolidation and support here at the 50 SMA.
- tnt: $DQ solar energy, large bullish symmetrical triangle looking poised for a breakout soon. Long stock and calls.
- Motorman: $DQ almost got stopped out yesterday, up through 20day today.
- scottrades: $DQ Holding up around the 50 Day MA. Earnings are out of the way but it is a China Stock, so FYI.
- Yuls: Happy Monday everyone! Watching today/this week: $PTON > 112.20 (on break of down trendline from ATH/50sma cross), 114 pivot resistance b4 filling the gap. Nice weekly chart/volume pattern $SSTK ready for breakout yet? unless it wants to have a little shake out first... $SE > 183 preparing for ATH? $DQ may try for ATH soon, in good company with $JKS $BIGC > 83, found resist. @ 50 sma, pulled back on low vol and held at big daily volume shelf $ONEM > 34.07 C&H within IPO base, good co. good ER $INMD nice c&h, may want to tighten up a bit more before BO. $GOGO nice look, BO watch Some more nice PEG setups: $CELH $SONO $QCOM $QRVO
- scottrades: @scottrades $DQ and $JKS also holding up well here today. $FSLR also.
- bkb20: @scottrades $DQ $JKS $FSLR - what should be target on JKS
- scottrades: @bkb20 $DQ $JKS $FSLR You would look for a test of 81.
- scottrades: Some #Earnings to be aware of for this coming week: $BBY $NIU $DKS $DLTR $DQ $MDT $TWST $ADSK $BZUN $DE $SJM $ANF $HRL $PLAN $BURL $ADI $A $ICLK $TNP $JWN $URBN $NTNX $DELL $DSX $WMG $GPS $AMWD $FRO $BLRX $AMBA $HPQ $AEO $ONE $KFY $ARWR $PSTG $CBT and $J $TITN $EV $CHS $DY $CMCM
- scottrades: My video notes: $SPY Held the Weekly low. $QQQ Watch the slope $GBTC Some selling but in trend. $AAPL Getting tighter $GOOGL One of the better looking tech stocks. $DQ Earnings on the 23rd. Little Flag $TSLA Still just grinding. $NIO High volume selling, earnings next week. $SOLO I’m out, sold the last of my calls for a nice gain. Short term chart trade now if you’re not in. $JOE In trend along the 8EMA, 25 Days of Short interest. $GRBK Dan alerted to this at 15, it’s still working. $BIDU Still looks good. Watch 146 for an entry. $CRSR Earnings out of the way. In trend along the 8EMA $JD Close to the highs. Earnings Monday $LOGI Watch 84.35 $MTCH PB Buy off the 8 EMA. $PINS Watch above the slope $PTC Short shelf. $SPWR Short flag. Have a great weekend everyone!
$DQ In trend holding the 21 EMA
$REGI Coming out of a loose squeeze
$CDNA Watch 55.10
$SSTK Today is your PB Buy
$RH Nice Breakout...and its’ actually holding.
$KRNT Not a great close but watch how it trades tomorrow.
$BEAM - Not all breakout ...
- scottrades: My notes today: SPY Under the 8 EMA. We don’t like that. $QQQ Under the 8 EMA. We don’t like that. $GDX We don’t like this either. $GBTC Now this looks interesting. $DADA Still working $MAXR A little Tail up top. Good volume today. $FCX Out of this $EGAN Strong close, we like this. $DQ Watch 214 $GRWG Watch 18.75 $INSM Aggressive entry, but watch 37.70 $PINS Solid close, alert at 46.40 $DOYU Watch 16. $DT Holding up above the 8EMA but also following the market. $SPWH Cup, Building a Handle Alert at 17.40
- issues: IBD industry group #1 is solar! Hot as the sun. I like these: $JKS (looks like a cobra ready to strike!) $DQ (topping like Dairy Queen cones) $SPWR $FSLR $ENPH $SEDG. We own SEDG and ENPH but put in limit orders (low) for JKS DQ and SPWR.
- Motorman: $DQ Turning off lows RHRN
- Motorman: $DQ Nice reversal from morning. Caught it at the lows.
- Motorman: $DQ Any reason for 8% PB?
- bRobert: @Motorman $DQ Do you need a reason after that monster move. $220. flag target. was acquired. Expect some profit taking at technical milestones Especially in extended stocks.
- Motorman: @bRobert $DQ Yup, no news, so just profit taking. NP yet
- bRobert: @Motorman $DQ Others closer to support to consider. . eg. $FSLR. WEEKLY C&H. $100.
- bsafriet: $DQ on a tear again today. Entered this morning at $201.85. Will close prior to close today, setting stop below VWAP, sell alert at R2
- just4mo: @bsafriet $DQ nice trade, on my watchlist but didn't' see it
- bsafriet: $TAN. Solar group is running hot. #1 IBD industry group. $TAN is up 4.23% today. Some of the tickers I own or on watchlist: $SEDH $ENPH $CSIQ $FSLR $DQ $SPWR $RUN $JKS $NOVA All extended except $FSLR which is in a cup base and has cleared the SMA(50) today after a brutal sell off following E/R 9/15. If I recall, this was due to disappointing guidance.
- bRobert: $DQ NOT Dairy Queen $150 WEEKLY C&H target Breakout Retest Bounce Solar bull market still very much intact after some consolidation $SEDG $250+ $ENPH $105 $FSLR $100 $CSIQ $38
- Rberrier123: @Ava $BE $AMRC I prefer $AMRC because of its profitability. I also own $DQ, a Chinese solar panel producer..
- bRobert: $csiq. $35. Target. Add on pullback bounces. Same with the others $enph $105+ . $fslr $100. $dq $150. $tan 67%. Ytd. Shooting for 100%
- scottrades: $DQ low volume but trying to go.
- bRobert: @scottrades $DQ. I loved Dairy Queen Groening up.;). Long. $150 c&h
- bRobert: @bsnceo $CSIQ ALL SOLAR has a bright future $SEDG $250+ $ENPH $105 $CSIQ $35 $DQ $150
- bRobert: $TAN $60 WEEKLY flag target in motion $62+ WEEKLY C&H target Up 67% YTD Stealth rally Many components up 120% eg $ENPH $SEDG $DQ Long the choice components
- bRobert: $tan the sun can be healthy got your portfolio. Up 65% ytd. Stealth rally The elites up 120% or more $enph $105 $sedg $250/$300. $csiq $35. $fslr $100 $dq $150. C&h
- Ajax4Hire: @bRobert $tan $enph $sedg $csiq $fslr $dq From ETFdB.com, Top 15 holdings for $TAN: Hold% $TAN Invesco Solar ETF - Top 15 holdings 9.16% $SEDG Solaredge Technologies Inc 8.78% $RUN Sunrun Inc 7.67% $ENPH Enphase Energy Inc 7.29% $FSLR First Solar Inc 6.16% $XISHY Xinyi Solar Holdings Ltd 5.66% $VSLR Vivint Solar Inc 5.03% $DQ Daqo New Energy Corp 4.31% $SLR Solaria Energia y Medio Ambiente SA 4.17% $CSIQ Canadian Solar Inc 4.15% $CAP Encavis AG 4.03% $SSO Scatec Solar ASA 4.02% $SPWR SunPower Corp 3.89% $HASI Hannon Armstrong Sustainable Infrastructure Capital Inc 3.28% $NEOEN Neoen SA 3.14% $AY Atlantica Sustainable Infrastructure PLC Data from: https://ETFdB.com/etf/TAN/#holdings
- bRobert: $TAN. ALL Major players green. $ENPH. $SEDG. $DQ. $CSIQ. overweight. many eg. $ENPH (35+ reentry). $SEDG. from below. 50% upside. $FSLR. $100.
- joelsg1: @bRobert $TAN $ENPH $SEDG $DQ $CSIQ $FSLR Don't think in that etf, but $TSLA too.
- joelsg1: @bRobert $TAN $ENPH $SEDG $DQ $CSIQ $FSLR $TSLA Sit corrected. Then extra boost to come.
- bRobert: @joelsg1 $TAN $ENPH $SEDG $DQ $CSIQ $FSLR $TSLA Absolutely. a major constituent. $TAN up. 65%+. $ENPH. 150%. $SEDG 120%. $DQ. 100%. $TSLA. 280%. YTD.
- RiccardoB: @bRobert $TAN $ENPH $SEDG $DQ $CSIQ $FSLR $TSLA I have been following you and started buying leaps on stocks I like . I feel so much better and I feel like I can just sit and don’t get too emotional about 5-10% swings. I have a question. If the market reverses do you sell short dated upside calls against your leaps? I have good sized position on Sq Dec calls and wondering If It goes sideways for a while how can I get an income while I wait. Grazie
- bRobert: @RiccardoB $TAN $ENPH $SEDG $DQ $CSIQ $FSLR $TSLA I've been a big cheer leader for. LEAP calls. on stocks with great WEEKLY charts and high upside targets. Let the stock work for you Not the other way around. I have nothing against active full time trading but it doesn't often fit my work schedule And truly, the performance in many can't be touched by active trading. $GDX $SQ $AAPL $MSFT others. Home runs with this strategy. Scaling in to full positions on pb/bounces. I don't sweat the normal ebb and flows on the daily. WEEKLY trend is clear and obvious Another advantage to LEAP calls is that you can sell covered calls. at opportune times for. extra. $$$. I usually. wait for. a nice move. and sell OTM. calls. SHORT TERM.
- bRobert: $DQ. 10%. pop on earnings. Long from below. $150. WEEKLY C&H. target. My $TAN portfolio has significantly outperformed a very good $TAN ETF. up 66%. YTD. $ENPH. $SEDG $105+. $FSLR $100 $DQ. $150. $CSIQ. $35. Many up. well over 100%. Many with 50% . upside.
- Orange-Green: @bRobert $DQ $TAN $ENPH $SEDG $FSLR $CSIQ Hey bRobert - $FSLR : is that what you would call a bullish flag pattern? It looks like it wants to squeeze upward in the next few days Thanks for your help
- bRobert: $tan every pullback an opportunity. 50% upside in the elite members $enph $105 $sedg $250. $fslr $100. $csiq. $35. $dq $150
- scottrades: Some #Earnings to be aware of this week. $WMT $NVDA $BABA $JD $HD $LOW $TGT $SE $NIU $BJ $AAP $DLPN $TJX $ADI $DE $FL $KSS $DQ $PDD $GDS $ECC $BEST $CTK $EL $VIPS $SNPS $A $ROST $QIWI $LB $LX $AMCR $CMCM $LZB $OPRA $KEYS $CREE $GAN $BZUN $JKHY $FN $MLCO $KC $FUV $SQM
- bRobert: $tan by printing machine up 65%. Ytd $enph $105 $SEDG. $250. Well over 100%. Add $fslr $100. $csiq $35 50%. Upside $dq. $150. C&h target The son odds shining brightly on this group. Byan a piece of the sun
- scottrades: @bRobert $tan $enph $SEDG $fslr $csiq $dq Nice patterns here!
- bRobert: @scottrades $tan $enph $SEDG $fslr $csiq $dq I threw in csiq for you Support your locals
- bRobert: @pbrown38 $FSLR Weekly $100 target. 50% upside I am long term bullish on the sector. which is up over 50% ytd. Still more in the tank. No edge over earnings. I took partials by rolling calls up and out long term to call spreads. Still long $SEDG $ENPH $DQ as well. 100%+ winners Long term holds
- bRobert: $ENPH Beats Long term hold from below $70/$100+ WEEKLY C&H Adding on pb/bounces $SEDG Huge pop on earnings $250 Needs to settle Long term hold took partials $FSLR reports later $70/$100 $DQ $150 C&H target $CSIQ WEEKLY W $35 np $TAN up > 50% YTD Close to 50% more upside Invest where the sun is shining
debeers: @bRobert $ENPH $SEDG $FSLR $DQ $CSIQ $TAN
-Regarding $ENPH is a good company but 3 things bothered me when i re- reviewed the call:
1st is that though they beat nicely on revenues, they didn't meet their high estimate for per share number..
2nd i ...
- bRobert: @debeers $ENPH $SEDG $FSLR $DQ $CSIQ $TAN $SEDGie $AMD $NVDA I appreciate your analysis If I had to pick one, I would go with $SEDG Having said that, the market provided a TREMENDOUS entry on $ENPH recently with a pb to $35 (loaded up after sale at $70) It has climbed 100% so far and technically has 50% more upside . $SEDG 25% to $250 I will continue to own both (along with $DQ $FSLR both woth 50% upside)
- jonwest88: @debeers $ENPH $SEDG $FSLR $DQ $CSIQ $TAN $SEDGie $AMD $NVDA I've been buying, trading around, selling, adding to both $ENPH and $SEDG since mid March at least. I have not reviewed the conference call report. Since you did, and back a few months ag o you believed ENPH the superior company to own vs SEDG, Is $ENPH still a 92% grower while $SEDG is growing at 20%? Does $ENPH- still have 31.15 % profit margins while $SEDG has 10.6% profit margins? Why settle for 2nd best? Otherwise i guess you could say they are pretty similar.........NOT--LOL" One of the things about Enphase that I thought was interesting was the claim that with their system, which is just starting to become available, if the grid goes down, you do not lose power. I am still learning, and first became of $SEDG last fall. By this forum I discovered $ENPH. Deo Gratias :-)
- bRobert: @jonwest88 $ENPH $SEDG $FSLR $DQ $CSIQ $TAN $SEDGie $AMD $NVDA There is a duopoly in the US for this high margin segment Both are needed Plenty of $$$ for both Barriers to further competition
- jonwest88: @bRobert $ENPH $SEDG $FSLR $DQ $CSIQ $TAN $SEDGie $AMD $NVDA $ENPH and $SEDG do use different systems, another one to watch for with a solar smart-inverter-storage solution, which could be a threat to both would be $GNRC. $ENPH is just starting to roll out their Ensemble solution. Ensemble will automatically switch away from the grid during an outage, the lights on.
- bRobert: @jonwest88 $ENPH $70 target 1 acquired $100 WEEKLY C&H target Long LEAP calls from $35 area $$$$$$ Still long $SEDG after partial profit yest $DQ $FSLR Report today watching $CSIQ $TAN an option up 50% + Still 50% move in the tank $ENPH $SEDG up well over 100% YTD
- bRobert: $SEDG taking partials this morning on earnings pop $250 long term target $ENPH $70/$100+ targets Holding through earnings today Duopoly with SEDG in USA Both in the energy conversion segment of solar which has the highest margins = $$$$$ $FSLR $70/$100 targets Reports 8/6 $DQ $150 C&H target Neatly drawn (WEEKLY/daily)
|Stock Price||$USD 58.56|
Daqo New Energy Corp is polysilicon manufacturer based in China. It manufactures and sells quality polysilicon to photovoltaic product manufacturers, who further process its polysilicon into ingots, wafers, cells and modules for solar power solutions.Request Video of DQ
Already a member? Sign in here.
- August 17th, 2021 - 2021 Q2 Earnings
- $USD 5.45 77.14%
- $USD 80.90 26.88%
- $USD 118.77 22.90%
- $USD 202.74 -140.71%
- $USD 5.62 -31.49%
- $USD 20.24 -27.81%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 82,200 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (82,200) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!