eBay Inc. (NASDAQ:EBAY)
Old Forum Content for EBAYMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- scottrades: $EBAY moving on news they are looking to sell their Classifieds business. That sale could be worth as much as 10 Billion.
- debeers: @scottrades $EBAY -Scotty-didn't see yours. i'll delete mine. Nothing is quite as nice as a bidding war, huh?
- baronp0329: @Forexpro $EBAY $ICE Very bad news for EBAY holders! NP. Thanks for the info Forexpro.
- debeers: @Forexpro $EBAY $ICE -Always amazes me when other people see what mkes no sense to any of us actually makes no sense to a bunch of other folks too. Hope you're thriving.all the best.
- Forexpro: Re: $EBAY, $ICE Hi, Friends, According to WSJ.com, $ICE is no longer interested in purchasing $EBAY. If the story is accurate, a number of the large institutions that own substantial slugs of $ICE stock said "Are you insane?" (I'm paraphrasing slightly) in the direction of $ICE's leadership, and only got a mumbled response. Okay, to be fair, $ICE CEO Jeffre Sprecher protested ""We aren't crazy, we didn't lose our minds" apropos of the proposed acquisition. $EBAY has had a couple of pretty good days, but tomorrow may be more challenging (and vice versa for $ICE). All the best! P.S. From the WSJ.com piece: "'Based on investor conversations following today's ICE earnings call, ICE has decided to cease exploring strategic opportunities with eBay', ICE said."
- scottrades: BIG Volume into $EBAY
- Henry: @scottrades $EBAY takeover rumors
- Forexpro: @Henry $EBAY Thanks, Henry, Yeah, funny one; by $ICE? Like the old Dean Witter joke, "Trade your stocks where you trade your socks?" I'll look forward to seeing the rationale, if there is any foundation in the reports. Hope you're doing well; all the best!
- debeers: $EBAY-The intercontinental exchange wants tobuy them.
- Forexpro: @Forexpro $EBAY $ICE The ICE chart is pretty close to the inverse of $EBAY, so the market at first glance doesn't see a lot of obvious synergies …
- debeers: @Forexpro $EBAY $ICE --Color me confused, @Forexpro---i don't get the reason for this. Thanks for elucidating what must be obvioius to others.
- Forexpro: @debeers $EBAY $ICE Hi, Lady DeBeers, On even second glance, it makes no sense to me, but what do I know? From WSJ.com: "Intercontinental Exchange, known as ICE, has approached eBay in the past and did so again recently, the people said. The companies aren’t currently in formal talks and there is no guarantee eBay would agree to a deal." I would, were I $EBAY, but … Hope you're thriving; all the best!
- debeers: @Forexpro $EBAY $ICE -Thanks and hope you are thriving as well.
- baronp0329: $ICE offered to buy $EBAY. NP on either one.
- mradams0621: $EBAY Pulled back to the 50 short term charts, could this make another run?
- baronp0329: @mradams0621 $EBAY Look at my $EBAY post earlier about $ICE takeover.
- mradams0621: @baronp0329 $EBAY $ICE I see it I just do not know what it means. I'm just looking at the chart and watching it start a squeeze waiting to see which way it breaks, if it does, and volume
- baronp0329: @mradams0621 $EBAY $ICE It means that $ICE has made an offer to buy $EBAY for around $30 Billion. Be careful if you're planning to buy EBAY now. Good volume but price has fallen from HOD which is not too good.
- mradams0621: @baronp0329 $EBAY $ICE Activists pushing the board to get off their dead arz and do something. That can sometimes end well. Big pop and drop but may not be done. Watching for next move.
- bigbartabs: @Forexpro $EBAY $ICE ... I'm just glad I wasn't the only one confused with that one.
- scottrades: $EBAY Opening at Weekly Support this morning. Down slightly on Earnings. They are increasing their Dividend and buying back 5B worth of stock.
- debeers: $AAPL-of Miss Gwen's eye beat numbers and Guided up.Long $AMD/$EBAY/$SBUX-down. Either a miss or forward guide disappoint.NP
- Pcdentist: @Pcdentist $AMAT @ CraigReynolds $EBAY My. stop at 35.09 almost hit
- Hans_Schultz1: $CMPR fakeout today. Round tripped for a very small loss ( I couldn't sit and watch it. no biggie) $EBAY tried a couple little trades this morning. Should have quit after the first trade and been content with dinner money. Break-even in total $TDG Roller coaster ride. Closed out, but probably needed to have more patience. Will look again tomorrow $T mentioned earlier closed out for moderate profit. Looking to reload at some point. Like the yield if nothing else.
- CraigReynolds: $EBAY Looking at the Weekly Chart, $EBAY doesn't look too bad. Earnings took it down. Is anyone looking at this stock? $EBAY is now 6% above the 200dma on weekly chart.
- scottrades: @CraigReynolds $EBAY Looks to be outside the Weekly BB Craig it could work its way back in the water. I think a swing to 37 is realistic.
- CraigReynolds: @scottrades $EBAY Correct missed the stock between the 2.0/3.0 BB in weekly. Could fall below the $35.19 low after earnings, 2.5% stop loss as support. Not a swing trader, looking as LT hold and adding. I like Ebay but ????????? It sure does not fall in the "Dan Teaching" for stocks. Just thinking too much wanting to buy good stocks. If I buy, I would break a rule I said I would not break. Thanks for making me think about trading/accumulating stocks correctly. Dan's way is the correct way. Why follow a mentor if you don't follow the teaching. I'm like a dog focusing on something bad and the owner getting the dog to refocus.
- scottrades: @CraigReynolds $EBAY I TOTALLY understand where you're at. You're in the market everyday, looking for setups and buys and as a trader you want to buy something and even better you want to buy something and let it work so you can move on to something else. I think the main thing is, as @Dan says, sticking to YOUR process. Put blinders on and if it isn't a playbook chart setup that you've consistently made money on in the past, just walk on by, even if you like the story of the company. Remember the story only matters when it matters and in my mind, it only matters when it's going up. You're doing great Craig, keep plugging away.
- Pcdentist: @CraigReynolds $EBAY 3rd day, higher lows, just barely inside lower BB on Daily and above Weekly lows back to Feb. I like it for a trade. I can hear Dan on my shoulder though,” is this a low,,,was that a low”
- CraigReynolds: @Pcdentist $EBAY My problem is I like some companies, especially the ones I'm familiar with and use. In my mind, it hit a low, but I'm determined to follow the "mentors" trading process. Scott @scottrades refocused me. I will be watching and may jump in for a spec trade. I'm sure it will not go up tomorrow. Thanks
- spmeyers: @scottrades $EBAY well said!
- scottrades: @CraigReynolds $EBAY I think even on an "Investment" (3-5+ Year Hold) you still want to make sure the chart is set up the way you want it. I have a few "long term holds" from a while ago that I didn't focus on the chart first and, let's just say...I don't tell the wife about those ones anymore. :)
- CraigReynolds: @scottrades $EBAY Yes, just follow my "Process" finding LT trades. The process is what the Mentor teaches or why even be a member of SMM. I do enjoy the swing trade teachings. One of these days when I grow up (my account), I will know how because I leaned from the best.
$EBAY -- slam play. Alert $36
$MNRO -- look for 3 candle reversal on Monday. Stop below $67.60. Alert $70
$GME -- Michael Burry’s stock below $4.00. Note how it is trending along the 8-day EMA.
$CPRT -- Acting naturally. Fi ...
- bigbartabs: @captron $EBAY ... I bought a half position Tuesday when it hit the 200dma... will add at the next pullback... Good luck...
- captron: $EBAY - I have never traded this ticker but it came up on one of my scans. Bounced off the 200 dma on the daily and the 50 is starting to turn up on the weekly. Will be watching and setting alerts. Earning are not until 10/29 AMC.
- Sluggo: Better a bit late then never: Looking at the $RTH and here are some apparel companies that are near or at a buy point: I have nothing in retail right now. This is like a couple of weeks ago when I was looking for defense/aerospace stocks because they were rising and I had none at that point. $WMT $TJX $ZUMZ $EBAY $ROST
$EBAY - Alert $41.40
$ZM -- you should NOT be long this stock. If you bought on Tuesday, what was your plan??
$LK -- setting up. Alert $22.20
$MTN -- Alert $243. Thin!!
$AUDC -- Still going.
$ZYXI - Alert $10
$JYNT -- 9.3 DTC. Alert $18 and $19.5 ...
- Ringo: $EBAY - Is this buyable here. Is it a low risk trade anyone.
- Bridget: @Ringo $EBAY I wouldn't call it a low risk but I do think this is buyable here with a stop below the 50dMA. Looks to be ready to break out of this squeeze. Nice momentum today.
- Ringo: $EBAY - Thank you Bridget. I just want some confirmation. I am learning to buy close to 50DMA with a tight stop. I try to think about where my stop before enter a trade. I starting to have this kind of mindset. Hopefully, I will get better and better.
- Rickg: OK , Here's my list for today from screens: $FLY $CZZ $CDLX $EDU $IART $COST $GOLD $SYNH $GMS $EBAY $TLRA $RUBI $NG $MOMO $MDCO $CDLX $JKS $ENPH $SEDG $KAR just to name a few..Haha Any interest? Oh yeah $TNDM also..
- Mitchell: 8/28/2019 Trading Notes $AVGO - there was a bullish hammer candlestick printed on the retest of the 200-day SMA (5th retest since May). Near-term resistance is at the $290 level. Earnings are due out on 9/12. $EBAY - nice bounce on increasing volume after testing the 100-day SMA and $38.50 support level. The uptrend that has been in place in 2019 remains intact. $NEE - snapped a 9-day winning streak today as the RSI finished below the 70 reading. Look for a pullback down closer to the 20-day SMA (RSI near the 50 reading). $THG - bullish hammer candlestick printed off of the test of the 50-day EMA. The long-term uptrend remains intact. $UNG - the natural gas ETF is trading in a well-defined downtrend since last November. It is now testing the 50-day EMA once again beneath where it is has been putting in a series of lower highs.
- Bridget: $EBAY consolidating near the mean, 50dMA has caught up. Giving you a good low risk entry point within this uptrend.
- stox: @Bridget $EBAY By the 'mean' are you referring to the 20D MA? Thanks for all of your posts.
- Bridget: @stox $EBAY yes
- CdrJake: $EBAY Squeeze on 10 d chart, 15 min periods. Which way is it gonna go?
- Sher: $ALLY - Stock up 5.5+% following ER, this morning - Projections looked a bit "iffy" - Had several calls and sold half at the close for a loss... again, because of dismal hx. of holding into earnings - Those calls are currently up 130%... $EBAY - Also "jumpin" following AH earnings, yesterday...
- Sher: $EBAY - Took profits on Aug. calls with AM pop - They report A/C and, because of my dismal hx. with holding options through earnings, I wanted to hit the exits, for now.
Sher: $EBAY hopes to upstage Amazon Prime Day:
Jun. 26, 2019 4:25 AM ET - Yoel Minkoff, SA News Editor
eBay ($EBAY) has announced plans to hold a "Crash Sale" on July 15 to compete with Amazon ($AMZN) Prime Day, which will offer discounts of up ...
$EBAY – squeezing. “Going to try to upstage Amazon Prime Day.” Right. Let us know how that goes.
$AMZN – weekly pattern controls.
$BLD – breakout that didn’t work. Watch it. Now we’ll see whether the sto ...
- Sher: $LSCC - Squeezing to the upside and back above VWAP - Initiated long call positions, EOD, yesterday. $DBX - Back in with Aug. $25 calls, early AM - Great chart - Considerable "blue sky" above - Recent partnership with $TEAM a definite boost. $UPLD – Reentered this one, yesterday, with Aug. $50 calls – Recent acquisition, “Buy” upgrade and PT increase to $61 – Currently trading @ $46.82 – Put $43.58 bottom in, 6-27-19 – Strong ER expected 8-1-19 with projected YOY increases of 41% for earnings and 43% for revenues – Anticipating run resulting in return to prior $53.50 high. Position adds, yesterday/today: $DIS (July $143 calls); $PAYX (July $85 calls); $CERN (Aug. $75 calls); $EBAY (Aug. $40 calls). Taking profits in several call positions: $PAYS, $DFS, $SPLK and $XLU...
- CraigReynolds: @Sher $LSCC $DBX $TEAM $UPLD $DIS $PAYX $CERN $EBAY $PAYS $DFS $SPLK $XLU Always enjoy your posts. Have followed in a number. Thanks for the dollars.
- CraigReynolds: @Sher $LSCC $DBX $TEAM $UPLD $DIS $PAYX $CERN $EBAY $PAYS $DFS $SPLK $XLU Just noticed $DBX Aug 28 calls, 28K bought and 27 calls 4K bought. Not sure if you noted today.
- Bridget: $EBAY consolidating on the daily chart, near the 21dMA. ER next week 7/17. I think this gives you a good entry point.
$EBAY – IBD likes this one, too, and ranks it 2nd within the retail-internet group ($AMZN is #1) – Nice flag pattern on the daily – After brief PB, back above 8-day and VWAP.
$DIS – Squeezing since 5-10-19 (BB width 6.5%, cu ...
- Bridget: $EBAY is about to breakout here but this is not where I would recommend buying it. Get in this one on pullbacks, don't chase.
$EBAY – Added to July $37 calls… double bottom underway.
$DBX – Followed Pete Najarian into $DBX calls… something I keep swearing I’ll never do again!
$CLF – Doubled down on June $10 call position in anticipa ...
- scottrades: $EBAY Holding it's Earnings Gap. Nice Flag.
- steve71: $EBAY Outperforming today on small volume. Q4 earnings were up 20% yoy. Revenue up 6%. Highly leveraged with long term debt $7.7B. $5 billion share repurchases in 2019 and initiated .14 dividend due to activist pressure. Elliott Mgmt has 1.4% stake. Elliott and other activists are pushing Ebay to shed businesses and focus on core. A divestiture could produce a nice bump in this one.
- steve71: $EBAY eBay has been outperforming since late December. Reaches 5 month high today , breaking above recent consolidation. 1/29/19 Q4 earnings up 20% yoy. Revenue up 6%. Highly leveraged with long term debt $7.7B. $5 billion share repurchases in 2019 and initiated .14 dividend due to activist pressure. Elliott Mgmt has 1.4% stake. They want eBay to shed businesses, focus on core. The market appears to believe the story. caveat - volume declining over the last nine sessions,
- traderbren: $EBAY - has flipped to the plus side after touching the 8ema this morning.
- traderbren: @bRobert $AMZN - agreed. Depending on the move in the Naz (due to $AAPL, $AMD, $EBAY, etc) Amazon could get a bid tomorrow and reverse the damage from today, as they were trying to push it and keep it below the 50d today. Tough to kill the Amazonian beast as you said! ;-)
- steve71: $Ebay While the indices peaked mid-day, Ebay has carved a steady ascent since the open.
- Reif99: $EBAY up 10% premarket on activist investor letter
- Forexpro: Re: $EBAY Hi, Friends, More headlines from the Financial Times, this time bullish inputs for $EBAY: "Elliott Management has disclosed a 4 per cent stake in eBay Inc and called for a review of the company’s portfolio. "Paul Singer’s activist hedge fund is urging the online retailer to shed assets including StubHub and its Classifieds portfolio in order to focus on its core Marketplace business." I don't own this at present. All the best!
- grcjr: $EBAY if you own it, you might consider selling part or all.
- debeers: $EBAY vs$AMZN LONG FORM BUZZ-eBay: MS says U.S. Marketplaces growth slowing, downgrades EBAY 6:17 AM ET, 12/12/2018 - Reuters ** eBay Inc's shares down 1.4 pct premarket at $28.64 after Morgan Stanley downgrades to "equal-weight" from "overweight" ** Slower growth in eBay's core Marketplace business is limiting earnings upside, brokerage says ** MS says was wrong about co's core marketplaces platform's growth and durability ** Co reported https://investors.ebayinc.com/investor-news/press-release-details/2018/eBay-Inc-Reports-Third-Quarter-2018-Results/default.aspx in Oct that its Q3 core Marketplace revenue grew 6 pct vs 8 pct a yr earlier ** Other internet stocks such as Amazon.com, Alphabet, Facebook, Booking Holdings, Expedia have more favorable risk-reward skews vs EBAY - MS SHORT FORM- What is bad for Ebay is good for Amazon. Long Amazon
- Reif99: @debeers $EBAY $AMZN Why do you think that? Seems to me on line retailers have quite a bit of overlap in their markets. Much of eBay anymore is not auctions but direct sales.
- debeers: $MS/$BAC/$MAR/$H/$EBAY-All issued downgrades today.
- bigbartabs: @debeers $EBAY $AMZN ... I buy a lot of stuff online. Probably 90% of the time, I can find lower prices on eBay... than Amazon or any other source. Even with all the hoopla of "Prime". Free shipping has too become near the norm on eBay. With the smart sellers that is... and with their very low comparable overhead. I'm not talking all the Chinese sellers, that take a month to arrive. I'm talking US based sources, that seem to be kicking butt on eBay. Most of the sellers sales counts (on each product offered, by their seller name) are huge. FWIW... cheers...
- debeers: $EBAY@bigbartabs-I am reporting on the downgrade, not endorsing it. I think $AMZN has a lot of ways to win and that's why I own it and i think every one who lists on them does it because of their pre-eminence. Do i think it has the best values for a shopper? Not necessarily but I do think they got lotsa fingers in lotsa pies. So, Bigbartabs, what is the market telling you about which stock has more value--EBAY or AMZN now that we are halfway through the day.
- bigbartabs: @debeers $EBAY $AMZN ... I don't trade either... I'm a x3 ETF index and sector trader. However... but if I were, I would not like the AMZN chart... lower low without a higher high, and right up against both the 200dma, and 50dma that is falling. Ebay... better, since a better lower trend line up, and bounced off the parabolic sar this morning. Lots of resistance though with that down trending 50dma. Starting to get a squeeze. I think EBAY could take off if gets above the 50dma and the upper BB. I make a lot of my decisions from the weekly charts... not only are they easier to see trends, but are also easier for me due to so many irons in the fire outside of trading. Time is my biggest problem. Good luck... my sista from anutha mista!
- DAN: $EBAY -- buying,, with $34.95 stop
- DAN: @DAN $EBAY Obviously, I'm stopped out. Watching...but not obsessing....
- DAN: $EBAY -- is not rebounding (yet). I've been stopped out and am not looking at it anymore. The trade didn't work out, and there's nothing particularly special about EBAY. It was just a potential opportunity that didn't work out. Might bounce sometime this morning, but I'm moving on.
- CraigReynolds: @DAN $EBAY Not sure how Cramer influences market on CNBC, but he was slamming big time a few moments before your post and during. Said he would not go near $EBAY. Not sure for his reasons.
- indigo1948: @DAN $EBAY - Dan - your comment to me is a very important point - move on with decisiveness and do not look back. It is too easy to go back and try to make a trade work when there is nothing there.
- DAN: @indigo1948 $EBAY It's nothing personal. The stock didn't take my money. I just lost some money speculating on a stock named "EBAY." The idea was that it would bounce at the open...not that it might bounce sometime today. It didn't bounce much, and I am out with a very small loss. Nothing more than that. 8-)
- DAN: @CraigReynolds $EBAY Love Jim. But his comments rarely influence my decisions. But that's a different issue. When he's on CNBC and slamming a stock that's already falling, it definitely won't help. Now, if it was Gartman? That would be the equivalent of "Buy Buy Buy!" 8-)
- baronp0329: @shoredriver $SKX Maybe. This morning i tried that with $EBAY after last night's big drop and was stopped-out for a small loss. Last SKX earnings April 19, it went from 42 to 32...and stayed down for a few days.
- Wolf: $EBAY Continuing to fill the earnings gap. Back into the intraday earnings range, Watch it @ 41.00
- bigbartabs: $EBAY ... nice W pattern... but still has to get above the 50dma. Keep an eye on it...
- Wykeman: $EBAY started pos. 38.6 Will add if it Goes up. Stop just below 38.
- Junior1: Reminder, per @DAN "Facebook ($FB), PayPal ($PYPL), eBay ($EBAY) and Align Tech ($ALGN). These companies all report earnings tonight and should be big movers tomorrow morning." Along with $F, $V, $CMG and $QCOM Tomorrow before bell... $UPS
4. $EBAY – down at 200-day MA. Rebound tomorrow?
5. $F – not enough potential to be interesting.
6. $V – set an alert at $125 and move on. Alert $125
7. $CMG – should be good tomorrow morning. Up 10%.
8. $QCOM – up 2 ...
$PYPL seems still to be recovering from the post-earnings drop - unfortunate, in a way, that it reached a high just prior - although more than the earnings report itself (which was pretty strong), it was $EBAY that knocked it for a loop. As SeekingA ...
- woodman: @sierramp $PYPL $V $MA - re $PYPL, I think you are talking about $EBAY. I think that will be gradual and won't happen for some time still. Jim Cramer and the PYPL CEO seemed to have already factored that in and weren't too concerned, if I am remembering correctly. Still, I decided to move to V. $MA has been moving even better than V or PYPL.
- optionswealth: @woodman $PYPL $V $MA $EBAY Thanks to all. As much as we try/I try, there are things I don't make note of and this is one of them.
$EBAY was last seen up 10% at $44.65 after earnings. eBay was maintained as Neutral with a $46 price target at Wedbush Securities. eBay was maintained as Hold at Stifel but the firm raised its target to $41 from $37. RBC Capital Markets raised its r ...
- DragonFly: @bwcarnation1 $SQ $PYPL $PYPL and $EBAY are parting ways. Ebay is moving to use a new payments processor
- bwcarnation1: @DragonFly $SQ $PYPL $EBAY maybe too many processors now...I think the one ebay is going with is not a u.s. company if I heard that news correctly??
- woodman: @DragonFly $SQ $PYPL $EBAY - Fwiw, if you like Cramer, he says PYPL's CEO has been prepared for it and that is was a known thing. It would have been up $10 on this report except for this Ebay news which Cramer thinks will be forgotten soon. He likes that it is monetizing Venmo and he thinks the stock is going to $100 soon. He says the Ebay business would be less and less over time anyway, that it isn't a big deal ultimately, and that PYPL is the next generation credit card. He says it's a buy.
- Bridget: #Notes: $STZ - dropped to the 50dMA after earnings $FFTY - good volume in this ETF this week, going higher $CARS - #ipo new high $KMX also looking strong $DAN $ORLY $AZO - also car parts is breaking higher as well. $EBAY - two month cup or V pattern, now moving to a new high $TDOC - multi year cup and handle on the weekly chart $SQ/$PYPL - both looking strong today $TRU - bounce off the 50dMA and hit a new high $IGT - pullback to the 50dMA and now moving higher $FLIR - in a tight consolidation pattern, close to breaking out $MHK - same here $WMT - closed above $100, but still very extended
- Bridget: $EBAY strong move today. Nearing the all time high.
- Bridget: $EBAY sloppy inv head and shoulders pattern on the daily. Neckline around $38. Stock moving higher today on decent volume.
- jbart1025: $EBAY considering accepting #bitcoin
- Bridget: Some stocks that are reporting earnings after the close or before the open tomorrow: $EBAY $AA $UAL $ABT
- PRK: @Bridget $EBAY $AA $UAL $ABT $LLNW can be added to this list. It reports after the close today.
- Bridget: $EBAY and $ETSY both at new highs
|Stock Price||$USD 57.00|
EBay Inc is a global commerce platform and payments provider. It enables commerce through three reportable segments: Marketplaces, Payments and GSI.Request Video of EBAY
Already a member? Sign in here.
- Testing Support: eBay Inc. (NASDAQ:EBAY)By Josh August 21st, 2013
- July 15th, 2020 - 2020 Q2 Earnings
- July 16th, 2020 - 2020 Q2 Earnings
- $USD 21.23 204.02%
- $USD 39.16 61.08%
- $USD 112.97 36.03%
- $USD 24.28 -41.88%
- $USD 15.83 -35.69%
- $USD 10.57 -35.34%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 71,900 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (71,900) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!