Intelsat S.A. (NYSE:I)
Old Forum Content for IMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- spmeyers: Still holding at 200-day: $I, could bounce here
- Bob G: @spmeyers $I getting beat up pretty bad pm. Down 14%
- spmeyers: $I watching for move thru 30; nice volume Wednesday
- mradams0621: @spmeyers $I $REGI Best by what definition? I want to own $I. I just can't find a way to justify buying it RHRN. I tried on the last break out and got stopped out. At least it was a break out, but not a squeeze break out like the one before it. ...
- spmeyers: @mradams0621 $I $REGI "best" as measured against the criteria I use to evaluate a Pullback trade, which are purely based on the chart. I posted these not long ago, but can do again in case you are interested. I would not give either I or REGI an "A" rating based on my criteria, but in this market a "B" stands out (hence "best'). Neither has yet given me a Buy signal. Good trading!
- spmeyers: By far the best stock I'm watching is $I; 2nd best is $REGI
- mradams0621: $I Intelsat trying to make another new high. after a move from $3 to $33 in 6mo is there any reason to believe it can still go higher? Awesome chart looking back. But who's left to buy? Thoughts please.
- mradams0621: @woodman $ATRS $I Would you please take a look at $I when you get a chance. Look at the volume change in character the last 6 months. Is that "big" money building positions? Is it to late to get in?
- woodman: @mradams0621 $ATRS $I - I would not buy $I right here right now. It's hitting the all time high that it reached on 10/4. And the BBs are wide with the bottom hooking in. It may have some work to do here. The time to buy was the bounce last week. I'd wait for a pullback, and if it keeps going from here, oh well. Others might disagree, but that's how I'd look at it.
- woodman: @woodman $ATRS $I - just curious, why did you start a post on $I in a thread for $ATRS?
- mradams0621: @woodman $ATRS $I just wanted to ask for your opinion. And thanks for it. I should have started a new thread @woodman I guess?
- woodman: @mradams0621 $ATRS $I - yeah, I was looking for a connection at first then realized you just plopped it in there. :-) I like to keep posts connected by ticker, topic, idea, etc., but maybe that's just me. Never a problem with seeking my opinion (for what little it may be worth), though.
- spmeyers: $I not the best breakout, but it does have some momentum; needs a tight stop I think
- sierramp: @spmeyers $I Fundamentals sure suck for a co that IPO'd five years ago. But that's a definitive BO.
- spmeyers: @mradams0621 $I I'm in but not giving it a lot of room
- champ: Wide range breakouts ....on strong volume above resistance ....$CPE $CXO $DISCK $DNR $HIMX $I $MOS $NYT $PRSP $PXD $QEP $SM $SPN $TBT $TRGP $TSRO $UCO $USO $UWT $VLO $VRAY $WRD $XES $XLNX $XOP $ZTS....here is a little homework.
- CraigReynolds: @champ $CPE $CXO $DISCK $DNR $HIMX $I $MOS $NYT $PRSP $PXD $QEP $SM $SPN $TBT $TRGP $TSRO $UCO $USO $UWT $VLO $VRAY $WRD $XES $XLNX $XOP $ZTS Only 25, why not 50. I know you keep some for yourself. All kidding aside, thank you for posting. On my list of your 25, I have only 4 I'm in. Small positions in $XES; $VLO; $MOS Full in $DNR Refiners are my heavy positions. Been following your posts on refiners. Saw your post on $OSB. Have no idea what is going on with this stock. Had no stop. Probably should have sold back 9/21/18 but did not. My big loser to date.
- bRobert: @champ $CPE $CXO $DISCK $DNR $HIMX $I $MOS $NYT $PRSP $PXD $QEP $SM $SPN $TBT $TRGP $TSRO $UCO $USO $UWT $VLO $VRAY $WRD $XES $XLNX $XOP $ZTS Good list of interview candidates to browse through and select future employees. Wait for pullback/bounces to add/enter Thanks
- Reif99: $I = MONSTA
- shoredriver: @Reif99 $I ..... Wonder what Morgan Stanley knows with an underweight and new $8 pt......which is where it was 6 mo ago......
- bRobert: $I . Love these squeeze breakouts. Strapped in tightly with trailing stops.
- bRobert: $I . Raising trailers.
- grcjr: @bRobert $I - really nice catch. Congrats. I was out last week and was not starting new positions for a few days prior to my departure.
- Robert1965: @bRobert $I are you using a % or $ trailing stop
- bRobert: @grcjr $I I have my squeeze mitt from little league.
- bRobert: @Robert1965 $I 6d moving average.
- bRobert: $I This squeeze out is still working for me. Raised trailing stops
- bRobert: $I Raising trailing stops . Squeeze breakout
- bRobert: $I squeeze out continues. Trailing stops.
- bRobert: @gwenzee $I $ABMD Another kicker for me is the 15% capital gains on long term investments verses a LOT more. This is not insignificant on large gains.
- bRobert: $I Volatility and Short squeeze Long. Will add on pb/bounces
- gwenzee: @bRobert $I $ABMD Agree, agree, agree. ABMD is a long term gain. TNDM is a short term and I will continue to hold until it tells me to exit. AAPL is long term and I think it will be old enough to vote soon.
- efrain007: $I I missed yesterdays move so didn't add to my position. Was hoping it would keep going today but looking weak. Will sell if it takes out day low.
- gklee01: $I - Showed up on my VS breakout scan. Looks promising
- gklee01: @gklee01 $I $TDOC also...
- bRobert: $I mentioned earlier today by another. Small spec for me. Squeeze breakout and short squeeze 33% short 29d . to cover Ouch! Will look to exploit this a bit more tomorrow. Probably with options. Another Renaissance Tech holding. No surprise.
- TopCat1000: @bRobert $I bRobert did you catch $ABMD? I got in Monday at $409.10. It had a nice move yesterday and today.
- bRobert: @TopCat1000 $I $ABMD Nice trade. I "caught" $ABMD over 2 years ago. I got in around $100. It is a long term hold with a trading position. It is up over 300% in 2 years. You don't catch and release great stocks.. That's not how you cultivate wealth.
- gwenzee: @bRobert $I $ABMD I "caught" this one at $127. Have sold along the way but still up VERY nicely.
- efrain007: $I hovering around the 50d. Took a small position with a stop 21.10
- efrain007: $I low risk buying op. Been bouncing off of 30d for the last three months.
- numbers: The following is a list of stock where I use double smoothing of the SMA 20 day, it lists stocks with close>10 and v>100000. It is ordered by the number of up descending order. This is designed to be cut and past into a spreadsheet. I restr ...
- efrain007: $I been trading around a core since July and sold what I had left today. May try it again on a pullback to 20d.
- efrain007: $I new high, low volume though
- efrain007: $I moving over resistance
- efrain007: $I looks to be closing at new high. Might move tomorrow, but it would be "day 3"
- efrain007: $I acting well, reported earnings yesterday
- efrain007: $I testing resistance again
- efrain007: $I creeping up to 21 resistance on low volume
- efrain007: $I Looking like it's wants to keep going, close to Friday's high.
- bRobert: $I The I's have it. Slow breakout continues
- efrain007: $I took out day high looking to challenge 21
- spmeyers: @efrain007 $I good luck -- I bought last breakout and it failed; keep stop tight IMHO
- efrain007: @spmeyers $I Thanks. I don't have much. Other than my initial buy on 7/5 I added yesterday at close and that worked. I plan on keeping a core but will sell my add from yesterday if it doesn't follow through Monday. Shame it couldn't close over 21 today.
- efrain007: $I @Dan, I took a tracker on July 5 as it was holding the 17 area. Thought it would base for a while longer and let the 50d catch up. There was euphoric high on June 27 from hedge fund that believes it's worth 150 and it's perky today. I'm looking to add over 21 (though I admit todays action tempts me to add more now.) Wondering what you think.
- spmeyers: $I attempting breakout
- thehook1: $AGIO / $I / $NEO / $QURE ALL ON MOVE
- thehook1: $NEO & $I climbing the wall again
- thehook1: $NEO & $I...both extended....but like coach said...its a select group to choose from...along till bucked off
- Spotdog: $I Has anyone else been following this one? any thought?
- spmeyers: $I breakout from long volatility squeeze
- champ: @Lou $MGM --- The News is ....that they might buy the $LVS's PA casino for $I bin....I don't know if the stock is going to bounce or fall on that news...??
- DrScience: @woodman Oops! These guys didn't get the memo. $BW $AEO $DIN $I $CSU Tough to soar with the market when earnings get in the way. :-0
- woodman: @DrScience $BW $AEO $DIN $I $CSU - true, but they have only 3 letters. ;-) You're right about that earnings thing.
- TunaHelper: $I, which was halted (for the rest of the trading day) yesterday on merger-related news, is now down premarket today -9%.
- TunaHelper: $I pop
- TunaHelper: @TunaHelper $I and halted. Can't find any news that would explain the news.
- TunaHelper: @TunaHelper $I Softbank wants to merge OneWeb and Intelsat
- champ: $TASR now up $i.25 off the low. They have everything working for them, the press is the main thing. Small and large traders ...we are all real jumpy in this market....that includes me. Only holding about 1/2 of my position now....don't really know if I'm happy about that or not at this point. I know it's always smart to take some profits.
- pcotton: #scan #bottomUP - $AMCC $ANDE $DOV $FOSL $HTH $I $KBR $KMT $NUE $RPXC $SCHN $TAHO $TIVO $TWI $VMI $WCC
- TRICIA: @LTCSteve re $ESPR ...I was anxious to buy this back as well but sometimes you have to just sit on your hands and wait ... OR perhaps buy a placeholder - 5 or 10 shares and watch it... Dan has taught us to "NOT be the first out of the foxhole .... to wait for confirmation and to scale in ...(still learning!) $I bought $NVAX today instead of waiting .... (it was, regrettably, a "fakeout") anyways, tomorrow is another day and biotech is doing it' s MARCH MADNESS act - there will be buying opportunities - have a good evening!
- GreenGhost: @Forexpro $I saw ECB share of Greece is 2.9% or $60B plus of course all the other outstanding debt and the contagion risk. my guess is they don't write if off so no one has to book as loss but they just extend the maturities and lower the rate as a partial relief and kick the can down the road ...again. Magically everyone is a winner! LOL Thanks for sharing that information. Not a flake here ...you?
- thedivaoflint: $GILD: appears the "stockpiling" wait for Harvoni had an effect - $I reduced my position at Market close and bought back already...story is too pwereful -and Harvoni WILL reduce the weeks of treatment - should make Waxassman smile ...also makes it very tough for ABBV, ETNA, and MRK,IDEX and very neg for $ACHN ... GILD is at #ASSLID2014 starts Nov 8 Boston HEPC and.....NASH ... yes another market for them ..
|Stock Price||$USD 15.74|
Intelsat Global Holdings S.A. is engaged in satellite services business, providing a critical layer in the global communications infrastructure.Request Video of I
Already a member? Sign in here.
- April 30th, 2019 - 2019 Q1 Earnings
- $USD 66.94 22.28%
- $USD 26.81 19.14%
- $USD 9.44 13.11%
- $USD 16.09 -39.94%
- $USD 6.91 -29.81%
- $USD 9.41 -20.92%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 61,400 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (61,400) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!