T-Mobile US Inc. (NASDAQ:TMUS)
Old Forum Content for TMUSMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Ajax4Hire: @DAN $X $MSFT $EEM None of my children(I have a big family) have "traditional" TV. All stream $NFLX, $DIS, HULU on $ROKU, $AAPL TV, $GOOGL YouTube. or use $VZ, $T, $TMUS, $S thru their phone. None have $DISH, $CMCSA, $CHTR Means they have to actively search for $CBS, NBC on $CMCSA, ABC on $DIS The idea of channel surfing is lost/forgotten/unknown to 35yrs or younger. Time/future is a wave we all ride; choose your position on the wave wisely.
- Henry: @stairm01 $SBAC It's $TMUS $S merger pin action $AMT $CCI also enjoying the ride
- stairm01: @Henry $SBAC $TMUS $S $AMT $CCI Hey, thanks Henry! I saw $TMUS and $AMT were up and didn't think about that.
- shoredriver: @carlwwilson $TMUS ....?........
- shoredriver: $S...up 42% in after....looks like favorable ruling w/ $TMUS.....
- shoredriver: @carlwwilson $TMUS ....did you mean70 not 7?
- sierramp: @shoredriver $TMUS I show $TMUS currently up 8.54% to 91.75 And $S currently up 65% to $7.92
- Henry: @shoredriver $S $TMUS The WSJ is claiming to know that the judge will approve the merger. How does that happen? Does the judge's clerk work for the WSJ?
- shoredriver: @sierramp $TMUS $S ...My original post stated $S....up 42% in after....it moved up from there...not sure what carlwilson was looking at.....
- carlwwilson: @shoredriver $TMUS $S...sorry, just saw $TMUS up 42%...my bad
- Henry: $TMUS good earning yesterday, no insight into upcoming legal decision on merger but close to a break out. My son likes it, but I have np
- sierramp: @Henry $TMUS I'm hesitant about it's future near term when Legere leaves in two months.
- tnt: $S anybody hearing anything today about $TMUS $S merger. $S really jostling around all over the place
- Ajax4Hire: @Pcdentist $VZ Below 50day-MA, below 20day-MA(BollingerBand center) below 8day-eMA outside lower 2Std-Deviation BollingerBand. $S - Sprint down, $TMUS - T-Mobile down; even $T - AT&T is down last 3 days. Expect the expected, which is more down.
- Pcdentist: @Ajax4Hire $VZ $S $TMUS $T Thanks!
- sierramp: $TMUS low risk BP with Stop just below Monday's LOD 80.45. I added.
- sierramp: $TMUS is smoking today, currently up 1.90%. I don't see a meager upgrade from KeyBanc from $88 to $90 as the reason. They do maintain Overweight rating. $NOK did warn about losses from mergers such as $TMUS and $S after FCC approval but I'd think that would have been baked in. I got back in on 10-4-19 and would look to add on a meaningful PB.
- champ: @sierramp $TMUS ....earnings miss on both lines, conference yesterday, up about $4, after the earnings low, just traders.
- sierramp: @champ $TMUS EPS was $1.16 on rev of $11.1B. Consensus was EPS 97¢ on rev $11.3B. Rev grew 2% yoy. They guided slightly higher, EBITDA of $13.1B to $13.3B vs $12.9B to $13.3B.
- champ: @sierramp $TMUS --- Yes, Thanks, I see that now, was reading the earnings headline, the earnings low was entry, upside from this level, has a little room...but the main move is over, this would be a hold and wait investment position and wait to be rewarded.
- champ: @sierramp $TMUS --- Earnings were $1.01 and they beat by $0.03, on Schwab and Briefings web sites, just saying. The key number was that they beat by a little on quarterly new subscribers by 10,000 and that number was 754k.
- sierramp: @champ $TMUS I referenced Earnings Whispers numbers.
- champ: @sierramp $TMUS, Yes, it is always nice to compare.
- sierramp: @champ $TMUS Exactly, thankfully I had a reasonable stop set from a good entry lower. I am attempting to hold a few positions longer term but the entry is key for sure. Thanks @Champ.
- champ: @sierramp $TMUS --- Yes, and when uncertain, trade around a smaller core, that helps to hold longer. LOL
- sierramp: Colorado Atty. General has reached an agreement with $TMUS and $DISH and subsequently will be quitting the state lawsuit against the $TMUS $S merger. I have 2/3 of a full position in $TMUS but looks like it's going to be a while for a PB to add.
- sierramp: The FCC voted yesterday to approve the $TMUS $S merger. There however is still a challenge from several states. I have a mid-sized position and will look to add on a PB to the D50.
- sierramp: $TMUS Bernstein initiates coverage at Outperform with $103 PT
$TMUS -- This is a tip off of distribution
$MA -- Rollover.
$TTD -- CO sucked in the bulls.
$RP -- Supply at $65 overwhelmed demand.
$TPX -- not looking good. Close to breaking down.
$COUP -- Top of the box.
$QD -- don’t know ...
- sierramp: $TMUS day two off the bottom. Back in.
- Sluggo: $TMUS Out at breakeven. In with starter on $BRKR. A bit extended, hence the small starter.
- Sluggo: @jr3345 $HIIQ $CGC $CRON $CGC $CRON $CGC $CRON $KBH $LGIH $FB $BYND $MCD $BYND $MCD $BYND $MCD $BYND $MCD $SPR $BA $QQQ $QQQ $ITB $LGIH $HOV $JBL $BA $SPY $XHB $ITB $SPY $XHB $ITB $SPY $XHB $ITB $CGC $CRON $HEXO $TLRY $VFF $URI $HRI $I $VMI $ALGN $I ...
- Sluggo: @bRobert $HIIQ $CGC $CRON $KBH $LGIH $FB $BYND $MCD $SPR $BA $QQQ $ITB $HOV $JBL $SPY $XHB $HEXO $TLRY $VFF $URI $HRI $I $VMI $ALGN $BX $KKR $SYK $KLAC $LRCX $TLT $XLU $GDX $XLF $JPM $GS $C $NOW $GOOS $ZBRA $psx $GOOGL $GLD $MTUM $FND $ESNT $CPRT $HX ...
- Sluggo: My only high beta baby is $SEDG which I sold 1/3 of earlier today for a nice profit. I have been leaning away from high beta for over a month now. My port now...please don't misinterpret this. I put this out there for the newbies and those looking for a life saver (no candy jokes). $BOOT $TMHC $ACGL $FND $CPRT $MTZ $FSS $CG $AJRD $TER $BX $PPC $INMD $TMUS $GPI $CHRS $BLD $SEDG The ultimate safety is cash, and, yes, I always have some dry powder.
- Sluggo: $TMUS Tightening up with the 8, 20 and 50 intertwining together. Low risk.
- Sluggo: $TMUS Just noticed that $TMUS is working well and at a good buy point. Already in.
- Sluggo: $MTZ $BX $INMD $CPRT $BLD $TMUS $AJRD $TMHC $KEYS $CG $SEDG $FND $GPI Run this list. I guarantee you that you will find something actionable. Low beta rules this environment. Just part of my port.
- Sluggo: With the market in a sad state of affairs out there, I thought I would throw out a life saver (not the candy, wise guy) and list my port here. Take what you will from it. $BX $MTZ $INMD $CPRT $BLD $LSCC $TMUS $AUDC $AJRD $TMHC $KEYS $STNE $CG $SEDG $GPI $FSS $BOOT $APPS $NUGT $FND - day trade tomorrow at open is $DRIP.
- Sluggo: Friday portfolio list time: $BX $TWTR $MTZ $INMD $CPRT $BLD $LSCC $FBM $TMUS $AJRD $TMHC $KEYS $YUMC $STNE $CG $AUDC
- Sluggo: @Sluggo $BX $TWTR $MTZ $INMD $CPRT $BLD $LSCC $FBM $TMUS $AJRD $TMHC $KEYS $YUMC $STNE $CG $AUDC Am I diversified, Mr Cramer? Yup.
- gvianello: @lostsheep $TMUS are you in this trade already?
- lostsheep: $TMUS next level of resistance looks to be around 81 lets see if it can hold the VWAP at 80.
- DAN: @lostsheep $TMUS Working as we expected. 8-)
- lostsheep: @DAN $TMUS Thanks for bringing it up. I got in yesterday on an inside hourly inside and up bar so thaanks to @Aragorn as well
- DAN: @lostsheep $TMUS Great job, guys. Teamwork.
- Ajax4Hire: $TMUS - $T-Mobile BollingerBands expanding; 8-day MA, 20-day MA and 50-day MA all close to each other also. Somewhat ancillary, $T - AT&T very news worth of late. Suspect something is about to happen to $TMUS.
- sierramp: @Ajax4Hire $TMUS $T John Legere posted this article yesterday on Facebook: https://www.wsj.com/articles/in-the-race-to-dominate-5g-china-has-an-edge-11567828888?fbclid=IwAR29Uo3-Bgi3_kvYuNHPfv3cXzxF-7fkP_ut8ZTwGgyHiYEtNbEA84xOUvQ
- Nepenthe: @sierramp $TMUS $T Couldn't access the article as I don't have a subscription. Is there anything in it pertaining to TMUS that can be summed up easily? If not, no worries. Cheers.
- lostsheep: $TMUS hourly inside and up hourly macd cross
- lostsheep: $TMUS ready to break above Mondays high of 79.47
- DAN: @lostsheep $TMUS Yep. Good call, lostsheep. That's what I'm seeing.
- Sluggo: $TMUS In with starter at $79.62
COTD: $TMUS -- Continuation now. This is working.
Notes: Very weird market. Momentum selling off ($FFTY and $MTUM), but indexes are working.
China deal optimism? Sure. Why not?
Suggesting tighter timeframes for trades.
$SPX -- Within 1% of ATH ...
$TMUS - volatility squeeze after trading in a $2 range.
COTD: Here’s your trade on T-Mobile ($TMUS)
Video One: Balance is to the upside…but volatility is high. This is not a smooth ride. Do not be eager to just plunge. Often, the best entries occur 3-4 days AFTER the first move.
$SPX &nd ...
- Sluggo: @DAN $TMUS $SPX $DJI $MDY $IWM $NDX $GLD $NUGT $SLV $ROKU $COUP $CPRT $HXL $OLED $SHOP $TWTR $VEEV $TRHC $GSHD $LULU $IIPR $T $SNAP $TSN $PPC $RGEN $LYFT $UBER $KNSL $AMZN I cant find the third video today. Weird?
- sierramp: $TMUS moving up in slow and steady fashion since the beginning of August.
- sierramp: Adding to $TMUS
- Nepenthe: @sierramp $TMUS Thank you for that "alert." I had one set but for some reason it didn't go off. Cheers.
- sierramp: @Nepenthe $TMUS @Dan said he was setting one at 78.60 but I didn't see it come in either. Must be some wayward electrons out there today.
- Nepenthe: @sierramp $TMUS Indeed. I'm a little late but it's only a small position. Cheers.
15. $TMUS – alert $78.60.
16. $SPWR – testing 50-day MA. Could buy here with stop around $12
17. $DOVA – very choppy here.
18. $SNAP – trying to rebound. But not doing it yet.
- issues: I bought/added to the following: $ROST $TMUS $NVCR $MA $V $OLED $COST $ARWR $LULU $DG $PAGS $PAYC $PYPL $SKYW $SLP $NVCR $SSO. Santa came early this year!
- Mitchell: 8/2/2019 Trading Notes $AAP - shares broke down below the $150 support level. Using the recent highs it sets up for a measured move down to $137. Earnings are due out on 8/13. $AXP - so far the stock is holding above the 50-day EMA after the retest $DKS - sharp pullback down to the $33.00-$33.50 support level. Earnings are due out at the end of the month. $DLTR - a quick 15%+ drop down to the $95 support level. Earnings are due out at the end of the month. $MA - retested the 50-day EMA for the second time since Wednesday, managing to close 2% above the lows $MSI - gapped lower after earnings, but was able to rally and close $10 above the lows, finishing above the 50-day EMA. $TMUS - down every day this week, now retesting the 50-day EMA after the 8% decline. Sprint and T-Mobile are in the process of merging together.
- scottrades: $TMUS - Almost the Biggest Volume Ever on Friday. This is a Weekly Chart. Looking for a continuation move with a break above 80.00. Earnings July 29.
- champ: $S, adding on News, RHRN. Received the OK from the FCC, for the merger with $TMUS, now waiting for the DOJ, the U.S. Department of Justice's.
$TMUS - had a 5 day losing streak, but shares are seeing buyers step in on the pullback to the 100-day SMA. The company is in talks to merge with competitor Sprint. Earnings are typically out towards the end of July.
$UAA - retesting the prior res ...
- champ: @Mitchell $CBOE $CREE $FE $FFIV $GS $IBM $KKR $SPY $T $TMUS $UAA $XLB....The $SPY, had a real nice move going into the close, the last 3 volume Bars, were the strongest of the day, but the stock fell off HOD, in the last minute or so, traders. ......My plan was, to add a large position, with $SPXL, going into the close and I caught that move, and posted. Futures, the S&P E-mini's, are up 25 points, for now. The $DJI---mini's are up 210 points. Japan, is now up 388 points. In Australia, the markets are open and are also up nicely. The markets in China, open in another 45 minute's
$ABT $ABUS $ACIA $ADRO $AEM $AFL $AGCO $AGX $AIG $ALGN $ALKS $ALL $AMP $AMT $ANAB $ANF $ANTM $AOBC $APA $APT $APYX $ASH $ASIX $AYI $BAX $BCRX $BEAT $BIDU $BIIB $BKD $BKNG $BLMN $BLOK $BMY $BOOM $CACC $CALA $CARS $CCI $CDE $CELG $CENT $CGEN $CHK $CLV ...
- Aragorn: @Ajax4Hire $ABT $ABUS $ACIA $ADRO $AEM $AFL $AGCO $AGX $AIG $ALGN $ALKS $ALL $AMP $AMT $ANAB $ANF $ANTM $AOBC $APA $APT $APYX $ASH $ASIX $AYI $BAX $BCRX $BEAT $BIDU $BIIB $BKD $BKNG $BLMN $BLOK $BMY $BOOM $CACC $CALA $CARS $CCI $CDE $CELG $CENT $CGEN ...
$TMUS - 5 straight lower closes as it now tests the 100-day SMA (bounced there on the prior test back in late March/early April). Keep in mind this company has M&A risk with the pending Sprint merger; earnings are due out on 7/30.
- champ: $T $VZ....telcom stocks are also taking a hit and it appears that the merger deal is going to be approved but $S and $TMUS are also both down....could be entry on $S.....watching NP's. I took profits on $T, on 5/22.
- mopick: @champ $T $VZ $S $TMUS, not sure just why Sprint & T-Mobile would entertain Amazon, of all people, to become a competitor! Good luck with that one! Amazon would use Sprint's hi-bandwidth spectrum to disrupt another industry. Sold my remaining shares and will wait to see how this settles out.
- issues: @Bridget $GH #ipo Thanks. We own a starter in $GH and trying to decide when to add. GH chart looks like the 20 day is ascending from a flat 50 day. Market still in correction (according to IBD). So we are being very selective. We added to or started a position in: $PLNT $TMUS $KBH & $FOXF
- champ: $S...looks like the FCC and the DOJ will approve the M&A deal with $TMUS. I have a new swing with $S.
$TMUS – Phase 3?
$AYX – buy point here. Alert $87
$CHEF – Alert $35
- mpegues: $ZS and $TMUS stop-loss triggered this morning at the open. Any one think $ZS could be bought back it the 20 moving average acts as support?
- grcjr: @wabam $AAPL $TMUS $S $QCOM - I've been pondering. Prompted by some CNBC coverage and other sources. Might the "trade wars" plus the "Huawei ban" plus the $TMUS $S merger/nonmerger result in a 5G delay accross the world that allow ...
- bRobert: @grcjr $AAPL $TMUS $S $QCOM $AAPL could test $160 . h&s top $210 head . $185 neckline Events Trump technicals. Until the event, technicals rule.
Where i screwed up----i was scared the merger wouldn't be allowed in telecom and so i wanted $ERIC--good on its own, but would be a great under the radar tuck- in.Still, $TMUS is the best. It has been up 20.07% for the year though but i'll stay wi ...
- bRobert: @debeers $EXAS $BOOT $KSS $QCOM $CYBR $MOH $ERIC $TMUS $PXD $SHOP $ROKU $EXAS . WEEKLY . view . Uptrend is clear. Choppy trading giving way to a steady climb above the 20WEEK . Holding stock. Stop just below the 20week . if you trade around a core. $125 . milestone next . Their core Cologuard test continues to take hold. Tests for hepatic and pancreatic carcinoma . to follow. Bringing nw tests to market is a very cash intensive process. . Further secondaries should be expected and would provide a good buying opportunity on the dip. Acquisition by a cash rich suitor is certainly a possibility.
- debeers: @bRobert $EXAS $BOOT $KSS $QCOM $CYBR $MOH $ERIC $TMUS $PXD $SHOP $ROKU re:$EXAS- like i said-add on a bad day, leave alone on a good day. I'd be very surprised by a take out but i've been surprised before. LONG from long ago. I had a colonoscopy a few years back and said NEVER again. Immediately bought this co then.
- bRobert: @debeers $EXAS $BOOT $KSS $QCOM $CYBR $MOH $ERIC $TMUS $PXD $SHOP $ROKU Looking at it from both ends, I have a more favorable view on colonoscopy but see a strong place for both .
- debeers: @bRobert $EXAS $BOOT $KSS $QCOM $CYBR $MOH $ERIC $TMUS $PXD $SHOP $ROKU - Look, if there is colon cancer or maybe even any cancer in the family, i see a place for a colonoscopy but considering the pain involved and the danger of an intestinal puncture if the gastro guy isn't the best or simply twitches, why would anyone opt for the one over the other?
- CraigReynolds: @debeers $EXAS $BOOT $KSS $QCOM $CYBR $MOH $ERIC $TMUS $PXD $SHOP $ROKU You must be young, they give me some happy juice, didn't even know I was out. No pain with happy juice, do this I understand for weal heart old men. Have a great day.
$TMUS – gap and reverse. Should not be holding this now.
$PAYC – working.
$TSLA – not sure there’s another negative catalyst on the horizon. Plenty out there – SCTY suit (not sure what timing is, but any news is proba ...
- grcjr: $S $TMUS $T $VZ -seems like the $S / $TMUS merger is going through. Both up in Premarket. $VZ and $T are up also.
- Henry: @grcjr $S $TMUS $T $VZ missed your post. David Faber is quoting unnamed sources that say that FCC does not necessarily solve anti-trust issues
- grcjr: @Henry $S $TMUS $T $VZ - Good morning. Apparently no big surprise. All 4 stocks still near HOD. Long $T $VZ.
- grcjr: $TMUS $S $T $VZ - IMHO - I'm wondering if in denying the merger, the officials are picking winners. The winners? $T and $VZ. Can $TMUS and/or $S survive? The DOJ decision is not (yet) final.
- debeers: @grcjr $TMUS $S $T $VZ -the winner is $TMUS ok no matter deal or no deal.........
- Remington: @grcjr $TMUS $S $T $VZ -------$TMUS I feel will do well without S but S will have a hard time w out TMUS
- champ: @grcjr $TMUS $S $T $VZ --- Think about it this way...they know what they are doing.
- grcjr: @Remington $TMUS $S $T $VZ - agree
- champ: @Remington $TMUS $S $T $VZ ...But until the decision is made, either way, my guess is.... $T, should continue slowing moving higher, no-matter what happens. However, day-traders are always trading and swing-investors are always mostly holding, their investment positions. There are two different type of groups...one group trades for profits and the other group swings their investment position, for profits. This happens in all stock positions, daily.
$VZ, $T ($S and $TMUS) are starting 5G roll-out (don't be fooled by $T fake 5Ge, simply renamed 4G).
$VZ could be a long term gain along with the network equipment providers(like $PANW)
G - Generation.
3G - 3rd Generation; excellent coverage today, ...
- baronp0329: TheStreet, BREAKING: T-Mobile's $TMUS planned merger with Sprint $S has run into resistance from DOJ antitrust staff. Sprint is down nearly 10% and T-Mobile is down nearly 5%.
- Aragorn: Here are a few weekly signals that are working - $SAFM outside week and up . $FIVE inside week and up $TMUS Inside week and up . $UTHR inside week and down is up over 7 dollars on this short signal. $SHOP is up 13 dollars since the open of the week ...
- Jazman0013: @Aragorn $SAFM $FIVE $TMUS $UTHR $SHOP $AIRG $DECK $THO good to be back on and read your posts! :). Good advice on the net change column. Been so long I am trying to relearn TOS among other things since I have been sidelined. Thank you. Truly thank you. Among several others we both know and admire. James
|Stock Price||$USD 95.80|
T-Mobile US Inc is a wireless communications provider that offers wireless broadband mobile services by combining T-Mobile and MetroPCS brands. It operates GSM/GPRS, data network and offers 3G, 4G wireless services and mobile applications.Request Video of TMUS
Already a member? Sign in here.
- July 23rd, 2020 - 2020 Q2 Earnings
- $USD 29.16 30.38%
- $USD 29.56 25.48%
- $USD 15.91 18.45%
- $USD 75.81 -17.00%
- $USD 9.03 -13.74%
- $USD 108.51 -12.77%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 70,700 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (70,700) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!