Energizer Holdings Inc. (NYSE:ENR)
Old Forum Content for ENRMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Bridget: $ENR is getting sold off hard on increasing volume after the CFO steps down.
$ENR - breaking down on vol after CFO resigns
$NTRI - break down
$PFE / $MRK - breaking down
$ENB - breaking down on volume
$WPX - further break down
$OXY - breaking down out of squeeze
- pcotton: #scan #rightUpper pullback to daily 20,50 or weekly 20 $AHS $AMAG $CNC $CNK $CRUS $DRII $EFX $ENR $IMAX $IPXL $JBLU $KSS $MMS $MSCI $Q $ROST $SEE $TSS $UHS $VRX squeeze breakouts: AHS, AMAG, CNC, IMAX, MSCI, UHS, VRX(phase 3) copyable: AHS AMAG CNC CNK CRUS DRII EFX ENR IMAX IPXL JBLU KSS MMS MSCI Q ROST SEE TSS UHS VRX
- pcotton: #scan #rightUpper (after hours 4/22) pullback to daily 20,50 or weekly 20, and bounce $AVGO $CONE $DRII $ENR $FDS $HII $IPXL $KSS $MMS $MTSI $PFPT $SKUL $SKX $SNPS
- Aragorn: $ENR
- janner0814: @DavidM @peginwichita Hope the both of you are having great days. Here are a few of the #confirmedBUP i.e. confirmed Bullish Engulfing patterns from 5/23/14. Market conditions and stops are important considerations. $AER $AMCX $ASBC $BIDU $CROX $DOX $ENR $FB $GTI $HON $ITW $KSU $MJN $MMM $MRVL $OFC $PM $QLGC $RDN $SHW $TKR $TW Although I've written scans for same day BUPs, I'm liking my scans that give me the BUPs of one to two days back, that way I can see whether there was a confirming next day candle.... just a procedure I like to follow (to avoid "catching falling knives").
- Neil375: $ENR - Energizer Holdings. Gaping up 18.9% as of now. I'm planing on shorting this after seeing how it trades. This company pays a dividend. Ex-dividend date 5/19. Please be aware, if using call options to short, it can be called early.
- greberalan: @Neil375 $ENR What is your PUT Option play here?
- Tim S: Earnings Reports Today: BEFORE OPEN 1800FLOWERS.COM $FLWS BIOGEN IDEC INC $BIIB BOEING CO $BA $DOW CHEMICAL $DOW $EMC CORP -MASS $EMC ENERGIZER HLDGS $ENR HESS CORP $HES HUDSON CITY BCP $HCBK JETBLUE AIRWAYS $JBLU MARATHON PETROL $MPC MCCORMICK & $CO $MKC MEADWESTVACO CP $MWV PHILLIPS 66 $PSX PHILLIPS 66 $PTR PSXP PIPER JAFFRAY $PJC ROCKWELL AUTOMT $ROK SILICON LAB INC $SLAB SOUTHERN CO $SO TUPPERWARE BRND $TUP VALERO ENERGY $VLO WELLPOINT INC $WLP AFTER MARKET CLOSE CABOT CORP $CBT $CACI INTL A $CACI CADENCE DESIGN $CDNS @CALLAWAY GOLF $ELY CITRIX SYS INC CTXS $CORE LABS NV $CLB FACEBOOK INC-A $FB FLEXTRONIC INTL $FLEX FORTINET INC $FTNT HANESBRANDS INC $HBI LAM RESEARCH $LRCX $LAS VEGAS SANDS $LVS MELLANOX TECH $MLNX MURPHY OIL $MUR PAREXEL INTL $CP $PRXL QLOGIC CORP $QLGC QUALCOMM INC $QCOM SERVICENOW INC $NOW SYMANTEC CORP $SYMC TETRA TECH NEW $TTEK TRACTOR SUPPLY $TSCO VERTEX PHARM $VRTX VISTAPRINT NV VPRT
- Tim S: EARNINGS REPORTS TOMORROW: BEFORE OPEN 1800FLOWERS.COM $FLWS $0.26 BIOGEN IDEC INC $BIIB $2.22 BOEING CO $BA $1.58 $DOW CHEMICAL $DOW $0.43 $EMC CORP -MASS $EMC $0.50 ENERGIZER HLDGS $ENR $2.16 HESS CORP $HES $1.09 HUDSON CITY BCP $HCBK $0.07 JETBLUE AIRWAYS $JBLU $0.13 MARATHON PETROL $MPC $1.16 MCCORMICK & $CO $MKC $1.19 MEADWESTVACO CP $MWV $0.23 PHILLIPS 66 $PSX $1.00 PHILLIPS 66 $PTR PSXP $0.24 PIPER JAFFRAY $PJC $0.73 ROCKWELL AUTOMT $ROK $1.39 SILICON LAB INC $SLAB $0.27 SOUTHERN CO $SO $0.46 TUPPERWARE BRND $TUP $1.83 VALERO ENERGY $VLO $1.69 WELLPOINT INC $WLP $0.86 AFTER MARKET CLOSE CABOT CORP $CBT $0.72 $CACI INTL A $CACI $1.39 CADENCE DESIGN $CDNS $0.14 @CALLAWAY GOLF $ELY $(0.32) CITRIX SYS INC CTXS $0.79 $CORE LABS NV $CLB $1.40 FACEBOOK INC-A $FB $0.21 FLEXTRONIC INTL $FLEX $0.21 FORTINET INC $FTNT $0.09 HANESBRANDS INC $HBI $0.90 LAM RESEARCH $LRCX $1.03 $LAS VEGAS SANDS $LVS $0.85 MELLANOX TECH $MLNX $(0.05) MURPHY OIL $MUR $1.12 PAREXEL INTL $CP $PRXL $0.49 QLOGIC CORP $QLGC $0.19 QUALCOMM INC $QCOM $1.10 SERVICENOW INC $NOW $(0.16) SYMANTEC CORP $SYMC $0.39 TETRA TECH NEW $TTEK $0.38 TRACTOR SUPPLY $TSCO $0.65 VERTEX PHARM $VRTX $(0.57) VISTAPRINT NV $VPRT $1.00
- Tim S: Notable earnings before Tuesday's open $AFSI, $AKRX, $AMED, $AMG, $AOL, $ARCC, $ARCO, $ASH, $BCRX, $BDX, $BPI, $CCC, $CHTR, $COCO, $CTSH, $CVS, $D, $DLPH, $DNR, $DTV, $DWRE, $DX, $DXM, $EMR, $ENR, $EXH, EXLP, $EXPD, $FE, $GLDD, $GTIV, $HCA, $HCN, $HL, $HPT, $HSIC, $HST, $HW, $ICE, $IFF, $ISIS, $KORS, $KWK, $LBTYA, $LPX, $MITT, $MNTA, $MOS, $MPEL, $MPW, $NNN, $NTLS, $NXST, $ODP, $OMX, $OWW, OXF, $OZM, $PMC, $PQ, $RDC, $REGN, $REN, $RHP, $RIGL, $RRD, $RRGB, $SRE, $TGH, $TMUS, $TRGT, $TRP, $VSI, $XPO, $ZBRA, $ZINC, ZTS
Energizer estimates, target raised at $BMO
Shares of $ENR now seen reaching $85, according to $BMO Capital. Estimates also increased, as the company is realizing higher sales. Market Perform rating.
Expeditors International number ...
- Tricia: Make it a grand day! EARNINGS: Before Wednesday's open: $ABX, $AGN,AGP, $BEN, $CBE, $CIM, $CLH, $CLX, $CMCSA, $CVS, $DVN, $EPD, $ENR, $EIX, $EXXI G, $GRMN, $HSC,HSNI, $IACI, $ICE, $MA, $MAC, $MMP, $MRO, $MSCI, $MUR, $OAS, $OZM, $PCG, $PEG, $RDC,RRD, $SEIC,TWTC, $TWX, $UBS, $VSH, $WCG, $WXS YOKU, $VC After Wednesday's close: $AGNC, $ALL,APKT, $ATML, $ATO, $AWK, $AWH,BKD, $CACC, $CLR, $CNL, $CNQR,CVD, $CXO, $CXW, $DCT, $EIX, $EQY, $ESS, $EXPD, $EXXI,GMCR, $HIG, $HTZ, $IO, $JDSU, $KIM, $LBTYA, $LNC, $MELI, $MTD, $MUR,NGD, $NLY, $ONNN, $ONXX, $PPO, $PRU, $PXD, $REG,RIG, $RNR, $SCCO, $SHO,SHS, $SM, $SUN, $SXL, $SYMC, $TEG, $TGI,TFSL, $TSO, $TWO,V, $VVC, WES, $WFM, $WLT, WLG, $WTW, $YELP
$ENR estimates lowered through 2012, $UBS said. Lower margins in the household business. Maintain $92 price target and Buy rating.
ENSCO PLC estimates lowered at $UBS
$ESV estimates lowered through 2012, $UBS said. Experiencing some downti ...
Shares of $ENR now seen reaching $92, according to UBS. Estimates also increased on higher accretion from ASR. Buy rating.
Corning estimates, target lowered at Citigroup
Shares of $GLW now seen reaching $18, according to Citigroup. Estimates als ...
$APOL was initiated with a Buy rating, Goldman Sachs said. $54 price target. New enrollment declines should begin to stabilize by the August quarter.
@Blackstone downgraded at Goldman
$BX was downgraded from Buy to Neutral, Goldman Sachs said. ...
- sailaway: Volatility #Squeeze Candidates - Morning all here are some VS charts that have come up on my various scans worth keeping an eye on. Brazil, Banks, and few eateries and assorted others. $BRF, $GFA, $BBT, $STT, $FITB, $WFC, $CAKE, $CBRL, $M, $HOG, $IBKR, $LPX, $ROVI, ENR. $ENR and $BBT appear to have already started their expansion to the upside while the others are in the middle of a #squeeze or are just entering one. I am sure that there are a lot of others out there as the market continues to rebound/churn, but these are a few of the ones that I am watching. I tend to prefer VS candidates that are not consolidating right at the highs, but will trade whatever is working.
- karkn: $ENR Does anybody have any news on this one. I can't find any. I've been waiting patiently to add to my starter position but then missed the move this morning. It seems to want to keep going.
- taylor: $CMG, $PCLN, $FFIV, $NFLX - Market tone - some are recovering. Some are not. $VRSN, $VECO, $SRCL Doing Well... $CMG 7.5100 3.31% 234.30 $WYNN 5.4203 5.38% 106.16 $ENR 4.8300 6.91% 74.70 $PCLN 4.8299 1.21% 403.70 $AZO 4.5900 1.74% 267.14 $WHR 3.2600 3.73% 90.47 $FFIV 2.6199 2.00% 133.00 $LVS 2.5600 6.05% 44.83 $BWA 2.3399 3.43% 70.50 $NFLX 2.3099 1.29% 180.80 Doing Poorly... $AEM -3.8500 -4.79% 76.51 $VRSN -3.0099 -8.13% 34.00 $RIG -2.9499 -4.10% 68.94 $SCHL -2.3200 -7.79% 27.45 $VECO -2.2099 -5.16% 40.57 ACL -1.9500 -1.18% 162.14 $DRIV -1.8400 -4.99% 35.00 $RGC -1.8000 -12.20% 12.95 $SRCL -1.5449 -1.93% 78.09 $DVA -1.4099 -1.99% 69.33
- karkn: $ENR popping out of a #squeeze after consolidation along the 50 ema
- taylor: Markets - Doing Well... $PCLN 7.4199 1.98% 381.45 $MA 6.6999 2.80% 245.69 $AAPL 4.8300 1.58% 309.01 $HAR 4.4900 13.41% 37.97 $NFLX 3.8899 2.32% 171.25 $CMI 3.2900 3.73% 91.48 $CMG 3.2509 1.54% 214.33 $ESRX 2.9100 6.05% 50.97 $AZO 2.8000 1.18% 238.44 $VMC 2.7099 7.48% 38.91 Doing Poorly... $ENR -8.1800 -11.15% 65.15 $CLX -2.8399 -4.28% 63.47 $HLF -2.5199 -3.87% 62.43 $ADM -2.3899 -7.15% 31.00 $RTI -2.2500 -7.16% 29.13 $TLK -1.9300 -4.90% 37.41 $BIOS -1.5410 -27.37% 4.08 EMS -1.5200 -2.76% 53.54 $AGU -1.4099 -1.59% 86.97 $MELI -1.2599 -1.95% 63.11
- jasper: $AGCO, $CMI, $DD, $ENR, $KSU, $LXK, $LECO, $PCAR, $ROC - Just a few of the stocks that had nice beats this morning.
Negative on Asset Managers as Stock prices will not go up very high such as $BEN,TROW, I think $WDR
He also just initiated shorts in Apartment #Reits
Feels a bubble in fixed income.
FEELS SP will earn 82-85 dollars s ...
Earnings: Before - $ADP, $ASH, $BEAV, $BP, $BSX, $CCE, $CMI, CRDN, DAI, DB, $DD, $ECL, $EL, $ENR, $F, $HSP, $LAZ, $LXK, $MHP, $MMM, $NEM, $NOV, $NVO, $ODP, $SWK, $UA, UAUA, $UPS, $VLO, $WAT, $WHR, WI, $X ; After - $AFL, $BRCM, $BWLD, $BXP, $CBI, $FL ...
$ENR * Energizer Holdings Inc. * gapped down
$HLF * Herbalife Ltd. * gapped up
$KSU * Kansas City Southern * gapped up
$NSC * Norfolk Souther Corporation * gapped up
$STE * Steris Corporation * gapped up
$SWK * Stanley Works (the) * gapped up
- ashahnavaz: $ENR, Hi newbie here, and my first posting. $ENR, is this considered the bounce to buy off of?
- DAN: Hi ashahnavaz. Welcome. $ENR is in a #squeeze, but yes, it's bouncing off prior support from a few weeks ago. Not a bad time to start putting a small position together...I always like to make my first purchase fairly small so I can keep my risk low. Once the stock starts moving as I expect it to, then I'd look to buy some more. But to begin with, I like small positions.
- TheNatural: $ENR - My first time posting the first comment of the day although certainly not the first I've been up this late (on the east coast) watching Bloomberg and going through my scans and research. I forget who said it in the forum a few weeks ago about ...
- ronaldrussell: $ENR - Just added to my watch list. Est 2010 PE 11.0 - 2010 earnings revised up over 90 and 30 days. Will wait closer to 50 day.
- JamesLutfy: $ENR - I've checked out this company before. They were in a volatility #squeeze during the summer which could have been bought. The thing I don't like about $ENR as a fundamental play is they have lots of debt and practically, no cash. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me, but everything I have researched and seen points to that. On top of that, batteries are not the answer to our energy crisis - I'm not sure how much $ENR is involved in that though. Plus, who REALLY needs to buy energizer batteries? Buy the store brand! lol. http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bs?s=ENR&annual EDIT - Just checked on their #dividend - there is none. I say this is a big time loser company.
- Ventura_Paul: January Earnings Calendar: In trying to keep occupied and not be tempted to trade this market, I killed some time compiling a list of companies reporting earnings this month. The list was discerned from stocks discussed in the SMM and various #CNBC shows. Keep in mind that the dates aren't definitive as some cos. will often delay the reporting date a day or two. Today: $BBBY 8: $KBH, $MOS 14: DNA, $LEN 17: $AMD, $AMTD 18: $SLB 21: $FCX, $JEC, WFR, $STJ 22: $AAPL, $BAC, $TXN 23: $COF, $EAT, $COH, $EBAY, $RYL, $LUV, $WDC 24: $BRCM, $ED, $ETFC, $LMT, $MSFT, JAVA, $POT 25: $CAT, $HOG 28: CTX, $CME, CFC, $ENR, $XOM, $HAL, $HES, $MCD, $PHM, $SNDK, SIRF, $TSO, $UPS, $VZ, TRCW 29: $EMC, $MUR, $OXY, $VLO, $X, $YHOO 30: $AMZN, $BHI, $BA, COS.IN (Can. Oil Sands), $MRK, $SBUX 31: $APA, $CVS, $GOOG, $HOLX, $ISRG, $ICE, $MA, $MBI, $RTN, $VRSN, $UA
- Paige: Happy Saturday Everyone...On April 11th I posted a list of stocks I found through the volatility #squeeze scan.It does take some time to go through and find good candidates, but it can be worth it. Here is how some on my list have done since it was posted..ASN +3.73, CDWC +4.81, $ENR +4.13, $LM +5.75, LCAPA +6.23, $NOC +2.12, $BA +3.32...these are points they are up since posted, not percentages...
|Stock Price||$USD 53.98|
Energizer Holdings, Inc is the manufacturers and marketers of primary batteries, portable lighting and personal care products in the wet shave, skin care, feminine care and infant care categories.Request Video of ENR
Already a member? Sign in here.
- January 30th, 2018 - 2018 Q1 Earnings
- January 31st, 2018 - 2018 Q1 Earnings
- $USD 8.10 17.94%
- $USD 88.60 11.98%
- $USD 88.22 10.84%
- $USD 19.00 -17.88%
- $USD 32.45 -10.80%
- $USD 11.22 -5.97%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 53,000 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (53,000) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!