Tailored Brands Inc. (NYSE:TLRD)
Old Forum Content for TLRDMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- spmeyers: @Bridget $FOSL $MOV #dumpster see also $TLRD
- Bridget: @spmeyers $FOSL $MOV $TLRD #dumpster shows an inverse head and shoulders pattern and is also now above the 50dMA. Draw a trendline that represents the bottom of the trend from 6/22 to now. That is where you want to buy, on the pullbacks near this level.
- shoredriver: $TLRD .... bigger loss than street expected...sheesh...down almost 30% in after...np
- DrScience: @bigbartabs RBC Capital put out a list of Winners -- (shrug) there are no "Losers". You might start here: $AKRX $AMRI $AMWD $ARCB $ASNA $BCOR $BIG $BKMU $BOFI $CAL $CGI $DEPO $DNR $DXPE $ECPG $EHTH $ESND $FMBI $GME $GNW $HFC $KIRK $KS $LCI $MPAA $NSR $ORI $PETS $PMC $RCII $REX $RRTS $SKYW $SPXC $TLRD $TRST $UVE $VAC $VRA
- bigbartabs: @DrScience $AKRX $AMRI $AMWD $ARCB $ASNA $BCOR $BIG $BKMU $BOFI $CAL $CGI $DEPO $DNR $DXPE $ECPG $EHTH $ESND $FMBI $GME $GNW $HFC $KIRK $KS $LCI $MPAA $NSR $ORI $PETS $PMC $RCII $REX $RRTS $SKYW $SPXC $TLRD $TRST $UVE $VAC $VRA ... kudos... great list. Thanks...
- vfr777: $TLRD this stock has not had much love since Dec 21st. It's at the 50dma and has almost filled the gap. Will watch to see if it gains any strength to move through the 8ema. This was a stock that @Dan was looking at a while back. Anyone else following it?
- Bobbie: Dan, Thank you very much for your suggestion of $TLRD. I bought some at $16.60 toward the end of October but did not add to it when it pulled back to around $15.00. Should I take profit here? I generally churn longs around every 2 to 4 years. 4% of my portfolio is in retail. I was thinking of setting an alert if it dipped down to $27. What do you think? I don't believe in lottery tickets, but you must know how tempting it is to take a bite out of Amazon.
- Bridget: @Bobbie $TLRD This is still working, no reason to sell yet. You have a great cost basis in this stock I would not recommend getting out just yet. I like your idea of having a stop near $27 and I would set a trailing stop of $2. This stock does not make very big intraday moves and so this should keep you in for awhile as long as it continues to slowly move higher. Just be aware of any news events that could cause the stock to gap.
- gwenzee: @Dan $TLRD You brought this stock to my attention. Bought. Sold 3/4 of position for a 8.5% gain just before earnings. A little voice said it was dangerous to hold over earnings. Stock screamed up and remainder of position is now up 67%. Feel like I left too much on the table. Would you get back in and at what level?
- DAN: @gwenzee $TLRD I wouldn't buy more at this level. Frankly, I'd just protect the remaining position with a stop below $24. You can use a higher stop if you like, but the stock is working. Congrats on still having some stock! Nice use of risk management tactics.
- kcar21966: $TLRD up 40%
- TunaHelper: @kcar21966 Meaningful short interest in $TLRD. No doubt helping the move this AM. ($TLRD short interest: 37.8% float, 14.5M shares short, 7.3 DTC)
- TunaHelper: @TunaHelper Whoops - $TLRD short interest: Here are the correct figures: 23.0% float, 11.1M shares short, 9.1 DTC
- kcar21966: @TunaHelper $TLRD Thx TunaHelper
- TunaHelper: $TLRD Dipped below the vwap, and under the 8ema/21ema on the 1min and 5min. Time to exit.
- shoredriver: $TLRD up 26% AH... nice beat.....
- gwenzee: @shoredriver $TLRD Sold most of my position yesterday as I didn't want to hold through earnings. GRRRRRR!!!!!
- shoredriver: @gwenzee $TLRD Been there done that....too many times and every time it really chaffes my heinie.....
- Bobbie: $TLRD has broken through resistance. . . . It's now above $19.00.
- Bobbie: Dan, could you please revisit $TLRD? I took a small position but did not add when it fell back recently. It appears to me it may be under accumulation. It has been a little zig-zaggy. Would you say it is still in an uptrend? I am currently up over 10%.
- Bridget: @Bobbie $TLRD This hasn't once crossed below the 8MA since 11/10. I think it is safe to say it is in an uptrend. also breaking out of a squeeze on the weekly. Keep you stop just below the 8MA and ride this higher.
- Bobbie: @Bridget $TLRD Thank you, Bridget. Bridget, Dan and everyone, have a great Thanksgiving!
- DAN: @Bobbie $TLRD Moving higher...but it's got some pretty significant resistance at $19. I would suggest using a trailing stop on it. It's up 32% in 9 trading days. That's a big move...particularly going into a shortened week.
- StockMarketMentor: A Price Alert has been triggered for $TLRD Tailored Brands Inc.. Click here to view associated video clip: http://stockmarketmentor.com/stockanalysis.html?ticker=TLRD&clip=77091
21. $TLRD – breaking out.
$LOCK – still going…but extended. Buyout rumors?
- gwenzee: $TLRD Bullish engulfing pattern. Up 4.2%.
- Aragorn: @gwenzee $TLRD that 100ema looks like support even though it has pierced it and closed below it one day. Looks interesting. Thx for your post yesterday :)
- gwenzee: @Aragorn $TLRD I see it.
- eaglEye: $MEDP little IPO added, charts a beauty, break out, just very thinly traded $TLRD similar chart, nice no position
- StockMarketMentor: A Price Alert has been triggered for $TLRD Tailored Brands Inc.. Click here to view associated video clip: http://stockmarketmentor.com/stockanalysis.html?ticker=TLRD&clip=77017
- FHS: $TLRD Dan's free video stock. Took a stab this morning. Looked as if the "break out" would fail once it broke above 17 only to reverse mid-morning. Now slowly climbing again. I did not add a second position at 17.03, but might if it regains 17 and holds. Cheers.
|Stock Price||$USD 20.67|
Tailored Brands Inc, formerly Men's Wearhouse is a retailer of men's suits and a provider of tuxedo rental product in the United States and Canada.Request Video of TLRD
Already a member? Sign in here.
- March 7th, 2018 - 2017 Q4 Earnings
- $USD 11.17 45.74%
- $USD 21.71 42.59%
- $USD 7.82 39.09%
- $USD 52.76 -29.38%
- $USD 7.15 -12.35%
- $USD 16.16 -8.82%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 52,100 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (52,100) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!