Clorox Company (The) (NYSE:CLX)
Old Forum Content for CLXMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- Momentariness: $CLX weakening. LOD
- wanda1616: @mharps $BMY $WHR $CLX weekly is pretty terrifying
- Forexpro: Re: $CLX Hi, Friends, The hand sanitizer that didn't smell revolting for which I paid $7.99 at Whole Foods pre-vaccination is now readily available at Wegman's for $1.99; hence, $CLX's earnings results. A chart showing the pre-market action is attached; t'ain't pretty, for those not short. No position. All the best!
- debeers: @Forexpro $CLX -Love your writeups, sir.
The market summary articles are touting "earnings" for the rise in futures prices ahead of the bell, although it looks like a fairly mixed bag to me. $DD, yeah, sure, $LLY, not so much, $CLX, disastrous, I'm not sure that I see all that mu ...
- Forexpro: @debeers $CLX And Likewise, Lady DeBeers, I lack your flair for detail, and your verve in highlighting key inputs. Here's hoping that this finds you well, and thriving; be lucky!
- bla00109: @Forexpro $CLX Agree with @DeBeers. Best morning coffee reading!
- scottto_2: #InsideBarList - My OCD kicked in hard on this one - Thanks Sir @Aragorn - $AAL $AAOI $AAPL $ABC $ABT $ABUS $ACAD $ADI $ADS $AEM $AES $AFL $AGCO $AGIO $AIG $AKAM $AKTX $ALE $ALGT $AMCX $AMN $AMP $AMT $AMZN $AN $ANET $ANGI $ANTM $AON $APA $APD $APRN $ ...
- Pokersmith: @wijimmy $APT $CLX so is $HSY ☝️
- shoredriver: @Pokersmith $APT $CLX $HSY ...$BGS....plus 6.25% div......
- wijimmy: @Pokersmith $APT $CLX $HSY .. I do have a sweet tooth.. wonder if the theme park $$$ is included in $HSY ..
- wijimmy: @shoredriver $APT $CLX $HSY $BGS ..WOW.. GREEN GIANT.. 6.25% div.. that looks good ..pays 7/30....ex was 6/30.. and with all the new talk going on.. $BGS could be in a hot sector in coming weeks..
- wijimmy: $APT, $CLX ... Hate to be a follower .. but it's working RHRN.. $CLX div. ex. 7/27 of $1.16 pays 8/13 and earnings 8/3 for those who wanna hold longer..
- Momentariness: Where's that list of stay at home stock? $DASH $CHWY $PTON $CLX $MMM $PG $COST $NFLX I hope we're not headed there.
- CdrJake: @Momentariness $DASH $CHWY $PTON $CLX $MMM $PG $COST $NFLX Then there's APT, CTSO, DVAX, but for some reason not ZM.
- wijimmy: @champ $PENN ... unlikely yes... I would LOVE $40 .... chart looks like Stairway to HELL ... The World is worried about shut downs and masks again... might be time to start looking at $CLX and $APT again
- Pokersmith: @wijimmy $PENN $CLX $APT Yes !!! $CLX !
- kycol: The only stocks green on my Mernivini Scan are $AMGN, $NVO, $KR & $WPM AT 15 Minutes, add $CLX & $CLDX, guess folks are thinking they are going to need wipes...
- Roadrunner: $CLX and $PG breaking out of the BB today $CLX mentioned in Barrons as relatively cheap - now over the 50d
Clorox Co. ($CLX), the maker of antiseptic wipes and other household products, in July plans to increase some prices for its Glad brand, which makes trash bags and food wrappers. The company incurred additional expenses during the pandemic as it rus ...
- champ: @markflour $WMT $COST $CLX $POOL $JNJ --- The large retailers are now selling $ABT test kits...thats the reason, I'm guessing, that will bring in more traffic.
- markflour: @champ $WMT $COST Looks like global covid rising. USA (joined UK ) adding travel restrictions on India. $CLX $POOL $CPB and $JNJ could also be benefiting.
- champ: @markflour $WMT $COST $CLX $POOL $CPB $JNJ --- India concerns, I understand, however the world has more tools to work with Now, didn't have any in the beginning.... .....on the Markets, the problem is always the same, every piece of negative News.... turns into a "Huge Trading Event"...but investors always have to take advantage of..... .....I guess the markets learned that from the xxxxxxx politicians....and we always get screwed.
The Clorox Co. ($CLX)
Procter & Gamble Co. ($PG)
T. Rowe Price Group ($TROW)
VF Corp. ($VFC)
Colgate-Palmolive Co. ($CL)
Hormel Foods Corp. ($HRL)
Illinois Tool Works ($ITW)
Air Products & Chem ...
- kycol: My #Mernervini-scan at 5-minutes green: $NVAX $CLX $ABC $ALT $TAL $GSX $CWH $SFM $WERN $KR $PGR $FAST
- wijimmy: @champ $AMZN $DECK $CLX $MKSI #Schwab #credited #see . What did you get credited ?? Isn't it commission free ? or did they honor the stock sell price at the time you entered the order ? .. Back when we were charged $6.95 fee Scottrade use to credit you when they were down or had network issues.
- joelsg1: @champ $AMZN $DECK $CLX $MKSI #Schwab #credited #see Posted about this last year, but Schwab did an involuntary cover without telling me of a short position which quickly went lower, denying me a profitable trade. I complained in writing, they responded they were within their contract right, I persisted and they wound up partially relenting, crediting me 1/2 the lost profit. Maybe because I am a lawyer and a primo customer. Bottom line: if they value your business, they will fold at least a bit, so persist. Good for you!
- champ: @joelsg1 $AMZN $DECK $CLX $MKSI #Schwab #credited #see ---- I #never had a problem at Schwab and I have been a customer for over 38 years now. I posted the guideline that they use,...for sell orders, if they don't go though. All you do is just call them, its just that simple and I never had a problem,...that they didn't take care of. ~~ I'm a customer just like you are and I get invited to special events and the last time I went, I had a nice conversation with Charles Schwab for about 30 minutes at Pebble Beach Golf Resort, he also has a house their....I'm just saying this is a real easy company to work with and always has been,....however they do have rules that they use,...for when they have tech outages. I'm glad to hear that you had your issue resolved. LOL next week...
- joelsg1: @champ $AMZN $DECK $CLX $MKSI #Schwab #credited #see #never Wow, I never get invited anywhere. They do pay me at my request a small supplement for my business, but that’s it. Best.
- champ: #Schwab, I had a call from them today, right on the close and they #credited my account for,.... 4 of my disputed positions, that I could not sell on 1/27....because their trading platform was down that morning, for 20 minutes or so and those positions were on.... $AMZN $DECK, $CLX and $MKSI, they can track those sell positions when they don't go thought, just by looking at your sell activity that morning, they can #see that,...even if they don't go through. ~~~~ I'm just posting this, ...in case that ever happens to other Forum members...but it has be pointed out that same day, can't go back. I see compliance in the forum about this, with other brokers.
- traderbren: $CLX - a potential bottom fish trade after getting oversold. Not ideal but could provide some moolah in the near term.
- wijimmy: @champ $DFH ..$CLX been ugly and Red since reporting which was all good.. I listened to the entire CC.. waiting for a bounce and some LOVE for $CLX N/P as of now
- champ: @wijimmy......$CLX....When this turned, right after that huge up-day, I posted that I took profits.
- wijimmy: @champ $CLX ... I was with you that day around $220.. check out CC and #'s.. this should come back soon.. They can't keep up with the orders..which is always a good thing in my mind ..
- champ: @wijimmy $CLX ...that was on 1/27, I looked back.....OK...Thanks, I will take a look at $CC.
- wijimmy: $CLX .. Gap down on beat.. Clorox Q2 EPS $2.03 Beats $1.77 Estimate, Sales $1.84B Beat $1.75B Estimate Clorox (NYSE:CLX) reported quarterly earnings of $2.03 per share which beat the analyst consensus estimate of $1.77 by 14.69 percent. This is a 39.04 percent increase over earnings of $1.46 per share from the same period last year. The company reported quarterly sales of $1.84 billion which beat the analyst consensus estimate of $1.75 billion by 5.26 percent. This is a 27.12 percent increase over sales of $1.45 billion the same period last year. and Raises Fiscal 2021 Outlook
- wijimmy: $CLX ... reports tomorrow morning before bell....watching pullback from $231 last wed 1/27 to $201 RHRN today. $CLX shows February weekly 205 straddle priced for a move of 4% into the expected release of quarter results before the bell on February 4.
- champ: @Babutters $SPY $CARR $RAD $MRNA $JNJ $NLY $PAA $AEO $GES $GCO $F $GM $GE $CLX $GVA $ROAD $XRX $GLW $HD $JPM $TNA $XLE $FDX $CZR $FRTA #Recapping #repositioning #News ---- You posted this exact same post before and many of these positions I took profits, with great timing and posted, seem like a long time ago...$JPM $RAD $PAA $GM $F $GE $CLX $ROAD $XRX $GLW $HD $GLW $TNA $XLE $FDX...I took profits on these and posted, I even bought back $FDX, $HD and took profits again
- scottrades: Some #Earnings to be aware of this week: $AMZN $BABA $PFE $UPS $PINS $PYPL $SNAP $GOOGL $XOM $F $QCOM $TMO $PTON $ABBV $APPS $SPOT $ON $ATVI $CLX $BMY $BP $GILD $CMG $EA $OTIS $EBAY $QTNT $NXPI $FEYE $VRTX $SIRI $CRUS $MRK $PLUS $LGND $BIIB $PENN $HOG $ARLP $MDC $REGN
- markflour: $CLX still working... NP
- champ: @markflour $CLX --- Bounced off of $210, ER on Wednesday/after.
- champ: $CLX, $230, +$17.50 took profits at around this level,... this morning.
- wijimmy: @champ $CLX ... I bailed out on 80% of this also from 227-229..happy riding your coat tails .... on this one... and we collected $1.11 div on the trade
- champ: @wijimmy $CLX ---- Yes this workout for us, I forgot about the Div...I had size so I moved off, might add back something, at some point...LOL
- wijimmy: @champ $CLX ... EARNINGS 2/4....
- champ: @wijimmy $CLX --- Yes sir, exactly... 2/4/am/confirmed, I'm watching, thats why I said maybe at some point I might get back-in, looking for room but I'm not going force my way back-in......there are still other laggers swimming around.
- champ: $CLX...#Clorox...the set-up for me is, this stock is on a strong earnings move.
- wijimmy: @champ $CLX #Clorox nice move today with volume and ex div 1/26 for $1.11 and earnings before bell on 2/4
- champ: $CLX....#Clorox is also working, closing in on their X-Date, on 1/26 and earnings are on 2/4/AM/confirmed, expecting a nice beat with guidance....
~~~$CLX....Watch for Entry....
~~~$MSFT....Watch for Entry....
~~~$AEP....Watch for Entry....
~~~$RKT....Watch for Entry....
~~~$RAD...Watch for Entry....
~~~$EMR...Watch for Entry...
~~~$CARR...Watch for Entry
~~~$AEO...Watch for Entry....
- champ: $CARR ------ $CLX..#Clorox, @ $197, at that Stimulus Briefing, he said Schools need money to keep everything clean.... $CARR....and he also said, Schools need equipment to #filter the air, Watch for Entry or a place to add.....
- champ: $HD $CLX, always Watch for low risk Entries....
champ: $SPY...just #Recapping my moves today ---- Todays close was not really all that negative for these stocks today....$CARR $RAD $MRNA $JNJ $NLY $PAA $AEO $GES $GCO $F $GM $GE $CLX $GVA $ROAD... but I loss small profits on all of these positions.
~~ $X ...
- Babutters: @champ $SPY $CARR $RAD $MRNA $JNJ $NLY $PAA $AEO $GES $GCO $F $GM $GE $CLX $GVA $ROAD $XRX $GLW $HD $JPM $TNA $XLE $FDX $CZR $FRTA #Recapping #repositioning #News appreciate the candor. This week overall was a great week. Today could have been worse if I didn’t shave profits on Thursday. Had to shave some more today (losses). Better to trim a small loss than a big one.
- champ: $SPY, everything is dancing around, all Stocks and ETF's are zig-zagging and I'm guessing that all of these dance moves will continue, investors don't really have any control,...other than moving In and Out,....then Chop/Chop happens....... ~~ Stock-Picking is really in play and it is not getting any easier.... ~~ Could look for low risk entries,....the stocks that traders don't like to look for, they like all the high risk, the high flyers,...Day-Traders are working all the fast movers..... $SDC $CRI $PAA $F $$AEO $GE $XRX $CLX .....guessing that a few stocks like these, seem like low risk, for now,....however they might not be an hour from now.
- wijimmy: $CLX .. LOD ... trading under $200 and under the 50 on weekly .. .. daily looks terrible... Earnings on 2/4..... and paying $1.11 dividend on 1/26... Watching the zigs and zags ... for possible trade....The Vaccine can't disinfect but $CLX can..
champ: @wijimmy $CLX #Clorox @ $194....#Nice-Alert post.,...this sure looks like that this could be just #CopyCat-sellers, #Yes watch to capitalize off of those sellers, fell below the lower B-band and in the past, that has been a low risk entry....
~~$C u ...
- wijimmy: @champ $CLX $C #Clorox #Nice-Alert #CopyCat-sellers #Yes #Buy ... I'm in with you @CHAMP.. just started a trade $193.01. could get a earnings run and capture $1.11 div... at same time Analyst Actions: RBC Capital Adjusts Clorox's Price Target to $226 From $221, Maintains Sector Perform Rating January 04, 2021 • MT Newswires $JPM has a target of $235 for 12/21 and Neutral
- champ: @wijimmy $CLX $C $JPM #Clorox #Nice-Alert #CopyCat-sellers --- Analyst action,...Thanks.
- champ: $CLX, trade-able upgrade this morning by $C, might continue for a few Days,...ER on2/4.
- champ: $CLX @ $208, Clorox, the keep everything clean stock, watch for entry, might be able to catch a nice trade, with a possible downsize swing, moving-up off of LOD. They have contracts with all the major companies, for their products, Airliners, Cruise-Liners, Hotels, Movie Theaters and and many others, they are working 24-7 and finding many #new-ways, for increasing all their production lines, plus expanding continues. All hands are on deck in this company,.....this stock is a dancer, zig-zags.
- champ: $SPY, many part-timers are always #guessing about the Markets, hard to guess what idiots like the #Fed-Chair is going to say and screw the market-up...but he did just that....$CLX, $MRNA, $RKT, $PAA $ECHO $CARR $TCDO $AAPL and many other stocks are working, and so are the #CopyCat-Trader-sellers, for now, watch for entries, however always need #timings....but now the News-Media just got in involved...the spinners are spinning. ~~~~ This should turn back-up, is another #Guess...because the markets know, what happened, what was said.
- mopick: $CLX, looking strong here as it moves about the $205 resistance level. Anyone still in this one?
- champ: @mopick $CLX --- I'm holding a position....
- champ: @mopick $CLX @ $206.40, resistance could be at that #last high on Friday 11/6, at around $218.00, today the market is resistance.
- mopick: @champ $CLX #last, thanks! Thinking of starting a position, wish the volume was a bit better vs the high volume on the recent decline.
- champ: $CLX, Day-Trade on the open, might be a possible partial swing.
- champ: $CLX, $OLLI, $AAPL, $BZH, $MRNA, $AZEK, (also see $TREX, for direction) and I added a trading position to $AZN....these are new moves today. $WMT, was new yesterday. $GUSH and $NAIL, still holding both of these spec ETF's. $CARR, still holding all of my investment positions, that I have posted about. .....Plus I'm also Day-Trading positions, swing and downsizing positions, those #Decisions, are made all #thur-out the day, but mostly going into the close.
- champ: $CLX, could be a trade here....
- champ: $CLX, Day-Trade, took profits on the turn.
- champ: $CLX, In and Out and back-In...and on it goes, where it ends, nobody knows.
- indigo1948: @champ $CLX - same here.
- champ: $CLX, #Clorox is still in play, keep everything clean.
- scottrades: @champ $CLX #Clorox HA! Nice one champ.
- champ: @scottrades $CLX #Clorox ---- Could be, looking for a new leg, the News-Flow is real positive. Take Care!
- debeers: @champ $CLX #Clorox -very nice as usual!
- champ: @debeers $CLX #Clorox....could continue, looking for a New Leg, hope-trade and I'm swinging #Insurance-profits.
- debeers: $CLX #Clorox #Insurance-profits -- 1.we have 125,000 new cases a day of COVID and 2.any package i get in the mail gets left in the garage for 14 days and then wiped down. 3.Doorknobs get the wipes every day. 4.Assuming we get through this in the next eight months or so--voila Charcoal Briquets for grilling season. 5.All the whites in the wash get Cloroxed every time as well. Recently i heard clorox as a verb in 2 stores:as in "what do you mean NO wipes?? Our counters need to be cloroxed!!
- Bwhitty: $CLX great AM for this after earnings.
- indigo1948: @Bwhitty $CLX - purchased a position at the open - I believe a safe play this week.
- tartan: @scottrades $PYPL $SQ $BABA $CLX $ROKU $W $PTON $QCOM $WING $SWKS $CVS $GOLD $NET $SPCE $GM $HZNP $LL $MPC $AZN $WM $TTD $EL $DBX $AYX $ON $ZNGA $CWH $AMCX $MELI $SEDG $REGN $CPE $LDOS $AMRN $UBER $BMY $KPTI $LITE $HUM $WEN $BHC $MCK $CPLP Always appreciate a heads up on earnings I think $BILL is due to report this week also
- scottrades: Some Earnings to be aware of this week. $PYPL $SQ $BABA $CLX $ROKU $W $PTON $QCOM $WING $SWKS $CVS $GOLD $NET $SPCE $GM $HZNP $LL $MPC $AZN $WM $TTD $EL $DBX $AYX $ON $ZNGA $CWH $AMCX $MELI $SEDG $REGN $CPE $LDOS $AMRN $UBER $BMY $KPTI $LITE $HUM $WEN $BHC $MCK $CPLP
- Bwhitty: $CLX as covid stocks come back into play this is one to keep track of, earnings 11/02, looking for a volume break of 50 day.
- Bwhitty: $CLX I bought a starter pre-market working well at 50 day now. Covid play.
- Bwhitty: $CLX covid earnings run play.
- mopick: $LB, $PG, $CL, $CLX, Cramer will be pumping these tonight on this show as he asserts a bull market in hygiene. Hygiene habits likely to stay after the virus. Especially promoting $LB, as their Bath & Body Works division, which accounts for 50% of their total revenue, is on fire, so he says!
- joelsg1: @mopick $LB $PG $CL $CLX Still can't find Clorox wipes or Lysol
- kycol: 5-minutes into the opening rotation, my Menervini scan (Danscan) shows $TWLO, $ZM, $QDEL, $CLX, $RNG, $CLDX, $PGR, $KR, and $AZN green
- champ: @ckonelli --- $CLX, #Clorox, "Keep it Clean", this is another one from yesterday.......this stock is working because of the virus News in Europe.....this is one to watch for entry timing......this stock likes both a happy markets and Plus negative virus News, hard to have both.
- champ: $ETSY and $CLX, I took partial profits off on each,1/2 size, swinging the other 1/2.
- champ: $CLX nice back-in entry this morning, around LOD at $210.50.
- Bwhitty: $CLX I guess we don't need bleach anymore 🤷♀️
- BJ: $CLX buying. Good risk/reward
- Bert953: $CLX low risk buy
- Bwhitty: $CLX trying to pick itself up and clean itself off.
- champ: $CLX, nice surprise because I forgot about that nice Quarterly dividend that they pay, $1.11 per share every quarter. NP, for now because I took profits. Waiting for back-in entry timing.
- champ: $CLX, HOD, "Keep it Clean" this is another nice bounce trade, that has been working all morning....
- Bwhitty: $CLX around 50 day.
- LAPick: Anyone have info of why $CLX is down so hard today?
|Stock Price||$USD 178.60|
Clorox Company is a manufacturer and marketer of consumer products. It sells its products through mass merchandisers, grocery stores and other retail outlets.Request Video of CLX
Already a member? Sign in here.
- February 3rd, 2022 - 2022 Q2 Earnings
- $USD 41.07 12.62%
- $USD 23.07 7.65%
- $USD 114.18 7.06%
- $USD 14.19 -48.08%
- $USD 5.26 -27.28%
- $USD 13.08 -23.23%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 30 day trial membership for just $7.77. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 85,300 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (85,300) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 30 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!