New Age Beverages Corporation (NASDAQ:NBEV)
Old Forum Content for NBEVMake a Forum Post Become a member to view recent forum posts. Already a member? Sign in here.
- scottrades: Good morning everyone! I produced a #Potstocks video for some peeps who follow me on Twitter. Hope it helps.. http://youtu.be/PsHRGcEBmVA $CGC $APHA $VFF $NBEV $HEXO And some others included.
- Crodmm: @scottrades $APHA $NBEV BACK TO 6. Buy, add, sell, hold?
- scottrades: @Crodmm $NBEV is below the 50 SMA. I'll wait till it's back above. The dip below was bought, but I suck at picking bottoms.
- Crodmm: @scottrades $NBEV me too. Thanks for your help. Love your videos.
- WWWilly: @scottrades $NBEV I have same problem. Great videos ! Thanks.
- Tlluride: $NBEV has held 50 dma and bouncing up
- WWWilly: $NBEV Anyone found the earn date release ? Checked their web site but found nothing. Thanks in advance.
- Henry: @WWWilly $NBEV If the company won't tell you, then everyone else is just making it up.
- WWWilly: @Henry $NBEV Ok, Thanks.
- Sher: @WWWilly $NBEV - Non-issue... They don't report until April.
14. $NBEV – Pot stock. Holding at 50-day MA.
15. $ORLY – still going. $355 was entry. Chasing now.
16. $DOCU – woodman...still working.
17. $VRS – “Would this work?” Mmmmm, yeah, but need to hold $25.
- beachreader: @JBed $NBEV what happen to the bounce??
- PJMR11: $NBEV. Have a starter position. Is it time to add?
- woodman: @PJMR11 $NBEV - isn't showing us any desire to move back up yet.
- kt4000: sold $NBEV - hit my stop keeping $ACB and $CRON
- efrain007: @PJMR11 $NBEV Barely holding the 200ma on the hourly, which has been decent support. If it breaks that it's probably heading to the 50ma.
- CraigReynolds: @PJMR11 $NBEV Stopped out of last quarter position.
- PJMR11: @CraigReynolds $NBEV Ditto
- PJMR11: $ACB $NBEV $CRON Stopped out of my pot stocks. Decent profit. Will wait until after earnings to reconsider. Thinking about adopting Dan's practice of having one specified day off each week to concentrate on research. Do any of you have a similar approach?
- mrmike: @PJMR11 $ACB $NBEV $CRON I do it on Saturday. and Sunday, I don't open laptop.
- JBed: $NBEV looks like it put in the low at 6.05.
- bRobert: @JBed $NBEV You will know in a week or two .
- gpburdell17: @PJMR11 $NBEV Seems to be holding the 50-day. Could add here but would put my stop at the low of the day on any new buy.
- gpburdell17: @PJMR11 $NBEV Seems to be holding the 50-day. Could add here but would put my stop at the low of the day for any new buy.
- Spotdog: @PJMR11 $ACB $NBEV $CRON Yes. Saturday for me, with a nice cup of coffee
- efrain007: $NBEV bounced off of 200ma on hourly again........ for now.
- PJMR11: $CRON $ACB $NBEV. Back in off the lows
- beachreader: @bRobert $TLRY i hear you think between $CGC and $NBEV i have my smokes :-) was involved in $TLRY with some calls... last week .. out now just long the 2 above thx'
- Sher: @kt4000 $ACB - Also holding sizeable position - Took profits on $NBEV, $APHA and $CRBP on 2-4-19 - $ACB is on deck to report, Monday, B/O...
- efrain007: $NBEV tempting at the 20d
- PJMR11: @efrain007 $NBEV Not sure the charts are terribly reliable with these momentum stocks. Unless the group makes a turn I would be very careful.
- efrain007: @PJMR11 $NBEV Thanks, you're probably right but I've been trading around a core on this one from lower levels so the dip today is tempting. Will wait for close and see if the 20d holds but I do have a lowball buy/bid at 6.30 as the 200ma on the hourly has been solid support for couple of months.
- PJMR11: @efrain007 $NBEV That seems like a safe strategy.
- sierramp: @efrain007 $NBEV I see that too. If you draw a trendline from the low on 11-27 along the lows since then, today's move is on that trendline. I'm not buying it though. The market is weak today.
- PJMR11: @sierramp $NBEV A little turn in the Pot stocks?
- kt4000: added a starter position in $CGC keeping my 1/2 position in $NBEV and looking to add to it
- efrain007: @sierramp $NBEV Yup I see it, coincidentally around the 20d. Well see how it shapes up today, tomorrow, but I feel safe lowballing at 6.30 for now.
- bRobert: @scottrades $CRON $APHA $CGC $ACB Started a risk reversal trade yest (small) sold OTM calls and bought puts for a net credit. Took a lot of long off the table . Not done but needs consolidation/rest/massage and steam $PYX higher high and a Move >200d is the next step. Not a good entry $TLRY took partials. Short term target acquired. May need some more work to get >$90 $NBEV Patience. Slow boil
- PJMR11: $ACB $NBEV. Time for me to take a rest today. Took profits yesterday. Avoiding a case of "can't help its." Decided to go to the beach.
- gmj: @PJMR11 $ACB $NBEV I did that last week for two days ... i was exhausted trading too much, I started making mistakes with can’t help it’s, it was a clear your head couple days and now clear headed and disciplined.
- bRobert: $NBEV I like a slow boil . >$7.50 could run to $9+ $12 long term Several bullish patterns in play. Doninos.
- indigo1948: @bRobert $NBEV Agree here-patience is key with these stocks. Stops that are too tight take you out very quickly-all the best.
- DrScience: $NBEV pushing through resistance. Volume is about 70% of 14-day average RHRN, and with Stock HTB, volume coming in could signal some short-covering and a move to $8.30 - 8.50.
- bRobert: @DrScience $NBEV Boiling Momentum will get this going.
- bRobert: $NBEV added.. Brakout retest bounce on intraday >7.50 All is go $9 target 1 $12 c&h target
- PJMR11: $NBEV starting to move again
- kt4000: Took gains on $HEXO, $CGC, added more $ACB started a new position in $NBEV - Thank you Scott.
- scottrades: @kt4000 $HEXO $CGC $ACB $NBEV Gotta love PAYDAY! Nice trades KT.
- PJMR11: $NBEV @scottrades. Have held this a few times. Seems to fade into the close on up days. Looks like it is happening again today. Wondering why this happens. Any idea?
- scottrades: @PJMR11 I think the trick with $NBEV is to Sell The Rips and Buy The Dips. One thing to keep in mind is the low float - makes the stock more volatile. That said..there does seems to be a seller (or multiple) who likes to fade the stock.
- PJMR11: @scottrades $NBEV $ACB This is also fading badly
- beachreader: @PJMR11 $NBEV ... Scottrades traded mention on one of the video that these pots stock seem to fade towards market close and trade up during the pre market open at times.. seem pretty consistent so far for me.
- justinp: @kt4000 $APHA $ACB $CRON Lightened up on all, some a bit early. Started on $MRMD and staying with $NBEV which is a bit steadier.
- Sher: $NBEV – Took profits early AM – Long $APHA, $CRBP via calls and initiated new position in $ACB (Mar. calls) - $ACB reports Mon., B/O, and expectations are pretty dynamic with anticipated revenues of $41.6M… an increase of 351%, YOY.
- bRobert: $PYX Measured move to 18 acquired. (range breakout) Next step would be follow through >200d Not a great entry HERE. Look for pb/bounces or breakout >200d /pb/bounce Long .....not just today. Lot of resistance obvious on the weekly . Like $NBEV may limit any upside inertia . Many unhappy past owners who didn't get the high they bargained for.
- woodman: @bRobert $CGC - $NBEV nearing move up out of this big wedge.
- bRobert: @woodman $CGC $NBEV Wedgie Atomic
- beachreader: @scottrades $NBEV ... scotttrade - a chartist out there showing cup and handle on NBEV... love to get more of your thoughts there.. thx again
- scottrades: @beachreader $NBEV Not sure I see that, but depends what time frame they are looking at. It is creeping back up to that high and that's a good thing. A beak of that high could bring a pop.
- bRobert: $CRON . Trailing stops . Vertical $NBEV . slow boil. I like that
- beachreader: $nbev...just got twit... b/o to 7.50 soon for what its worth..
- PJMR11: $NBEV. Like this chart the best. Waiting for a pullback to near the 20 day
- mrmike: @beachreader $nbev What's this?
- michaelH: @PJMR11 $NBEV you could sell the 2/15 7.00 puts for .65 and that gets you there if called!
- PJMR11: @michaelH $NBEV Thanks. I don't feel comfortable with options since I really don't have those in my knowledge base. Learning options has been on my to do list for some time, but it hasn't reach the top of my list yet. Thank you for your thoughts.
- beachreader: @mrmike $nbev sorry what is your question?
- justinp: @bsafriet $ACB Yes here. Steadier works. $NBEV also.
- baronp0329: Earnings Whisper Dates: $TLRY 2/12 long stocks and Feb calls $CGC 2/14 long stocks and Feb calls $ACB 2/11 long stocks $CRON 2/12 $GWPH 2/26 $NBEV 2/13
- Cokeman1959: @PJMR11 $NBEV Earnings release coming soon?
- woodman: Tidying up some of my posts.... Here are some at interesting levels; each needs a little push: $NBEV $WLL $CDXS $AMRN $LASR $WCG $VECO $NVAX.
- schartline: $nbev Power move on high volume 5 min chart Long calls
$NBEV $7.11 $0.07 0.99%
I’ve had 2 VERY successful trades in the group this week $CRON and $APHA. I took profits in $CRON 1/28 and currently am waiting for a new entry. I opened a 1/2 size position in $APHA yesterday and added to full ...
- beachreader: @bsafriet $OGRMF $ACB $APHA $CGC $CRON $GTBIF $HEXO $ITHUF $TLRY $MJ $GWPH $IIPR $NBEV #marijuana thank you for the summary.
- scottrades: @bsafriet $OGRMF $ACB $APHA $CGC $CRON $GTBIF $HEXO $ITHUF $TLRY $MJ $GWPH $IIPR $NBEV Beauty. Nice work!
- bRobert: @CraigReynolds On small position sizes you don't need an ideal entry. eg if you own 500 shares of $NBEV (beautiful base) does it make a huge difference if you're off by a $0.50 in the big picture? This stock has very high measured move targets ($11) . Start small. Set a loose stop based on the chart and let it breath. Add with bullish follow through. If you are buying 10k shares to start, then you need to be a little more picky.
- woodman: $NBEV - in the vertex of its big wedge.
- petros06: @bRobert $MJ $NBEV let it bud and grow
- bRobert: $MJ flag. $NBEV SMALL c&h on far right $8 measured move with trigger. Don't wait for the "ideal" entry. Take a small piece. Let it breath and grow.
- CraigReynolds: $NBEV Moving up
- infocus: $NBEV Sold at 7.21 for good profit on swing trade from yesterday.
- CraigReynolds: @bRobert $MJ $NBEV Took small position a few days ago, added and added. Letting the puppy grow.
- sierramp: My entry this morning on $NBEV appeared to be poorly executed. I held off on placing my stop. I would have been washed out. It's looking far better now.
- bRobert: @sierramp $NBEV Too tight on this type of stock
- woodman: @bRobert $NBEV - stops are very difficult for this stock. Position size is a better way to handle the risk.
- PJMR11: @woodman $NBEV Agree on all the Pot stocks. I just add on pb and then take profits on days like today on the add. You need to be satisfied with small % profits on the adds portion of your holdings since they move so quickly. I am also keeping a core position in these.
- bRobert: @woodman $NBEV That is what I have been preaching. Set it and forget it with a loose stop. Prevents chop. Wasted time and effort. Let the stock work for you. Not the other way around.
- bRobert: @PJMR11 $NBEV Trasing around a core works well if you are agile. and have the time
- scottrades: @bRobert $NBEV Got back in when we crossed 6.96. May have to give this one more room...lol
- audrina0904: $NBEV - Took profit...I want to be greedy, but this is a short termer for me...out at 7.42 nice 10% move in a little over 36 hours
- bRobert: $NBEV Small c&h trigger . Watching for follow through. Added Domino dropped.
- infocus: @audrina0904 $NBEV Nice trading. I did something similar. Ringing the cash register.
- beachreader: @scottrades $APHA ...cup and handle unfolding? good point to entry today? or.. ...is it a sector kind of thing .. all are moving today.. $CGC $TLRY $NBEV etc? thx
- bsafriet: $NBEV. Added to position, fill at $7.27
- PJMR11: $NBEV $ROKU $AMRN $CRON $CGC $UGAZ. Right sizing all my positions on this up day. Good returns on all the purchases made during recent pullbacks.
- scottrades: Added to $NBEV at 7.08
- audrina0904: @scottrades $NBEV - wow you nearly bottom ticked that...why the add here particularly?
- Pcdentist: @scottrades $NBEV Thks for the heads up
- scottrades: @audrina0904 $NBEV Well...7.0899 to be exact...haha. I like to use Stochastics for my entries/adding. Looked like it was trying to find a bottom and put in a limit order.
- PJMR11: $NBEV. A second chance for entry at 7?
- CraigReynolds: @PJMR11 $NBEV Added again
|Stock Price||$USD 5.44|
New Age Beverages Corp is engaged in positioning itself as a healthy beverage company integrating its bÃºcha Live Kombucha business, strengthening the businesses foundation and processes.Request Video of NBEV
Already a member? Sign in here.
- August 13th, 2019 - 2019 Q2 Earnings
- $USD 63.23 10.67%
- $USD 28.95 5.10%
- $USD 49.85 3.89%
- $USD 11.20 -33.52%
- $USD 13.28 -12.25%
- $USD 50.87 -11.04%
Stock Market Mentor gives you EVERYTHING you need to succeed in the market; all in one place. How easy is that? Dan Fitzpatrick and his elite community of traders share trading ideas, strategies and much more. Dan Fitzpatrick--a world class Technical Analyst, trading coach and regular CNBC contributor--gives you access to all of this with a 14 day FREE membership. Get started TODAY and start trading better TOMORROW with the following premium content:
- Nightly video Strategy Sessions with a game plan for tomorrow
- Got a stock you want Dan to look at? Just ask.
- Patent pending video alerts instantly delivered to you when one of Dan’s trading signals is triggered. This is not your typical price alert. This is a short video explaining the action you need to take to make money. No more “Woulda, coulda, shoulda”
- Access to over 62,600 stock analysis videos
- Access an ever expanding library (62,600) of educational videos that will save you time and make you money
Join a team of friends and traders that have one thing in common; a burning desire to succeed.
Become a Member Today!
Gain immediate access to all our exclusive articles, features, how-to's, discussion group and much more...
Your Stock Market Mentor membership comes with a 14 day, no questions asked, 100% money back guarantee!